Why aren't you studying to become Orthodox Jow Forums?

Attached: Orthodox Study Bible.jpg (331x499, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pulpitandpen.org/2017/04/10/the-bible-answer-man-hank-hanegraaff-leaves-the-christian-faith/
youtube.com/watch?v=pRQjjEOChXs
oca.org/
pastebin.com/bN1ujq2x
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus wasn't European and I tolerate no religion that tolerates miscegenation.

I am nigga

Why are Americans so obsessed with orthodoxy all of the suden. Christianity is the same

Because I don’t worship Jews, user.

Attached: 8848EDCE-71EB-4760-A01A-98ADCEC4CE05.png (844x1052, 90K)

Screenshot.

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-182042_Amazon Kindle.jpg (1080x1920, 705K)

Nice pagan imagery there, goy.....

Because it is the true Church founded by Jesus Christ.

Christ is coming back to gather the wheat into his garner.

>Judean
>Israelite
>Ashkenazi "Jew"
One of these is an intruder,can you find it?
Also,you can literally look up any non (((NIV))) version of the Bible to see what Jesus thought of Jews,this "Jesus is Jewish" nonsense is ridiculous,especially considering Jewish opinion of Jesus.

Quads of truth,though you could've worded it better. Orthodoxy is a lot less cucked and zogged than most other churches in the world,though we're not free of it either.

I did and I got baptized last year.

not ortho but i am proud of you

Thank you, it's the best thing I've ever done.

Thankfully the Patriarchs of Orthodox Churches don't give a single shit about the complaints of foreign members of their Church.

Attached: Irinej i Assad.jpg (781x677, 60K)

Because I'm already an Orthodox Communist.

Because they don't believe race exists, and most of them are white liberals who lead a coushy life. There is no hard preaching or real drive, its more like a social club. They're very proud to be as socially liberal as possible, pic related.

0/10 would not recommend
t. former orthodox

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-13 at 5.56.09 PM.png (814x374, 359K)

Irinej is based

I am. I hate Christians though, so I will probably just have to not talk to anyone at church.

Orthodox theology is actually significantly different from western theology.

Based Orthodoxy

You’re an orthodox faggot

Because they have no exposure to it and think that it's somehow not like every other church and TOTALLY BASED AND REDPILLED.

Spot the now-daily kike talking point against Christianity on Jow Forums

Besides the pope issue and some miniscule differences in ceremony, what separates Orthodoxy and Roman Catholicism.

I'm sure the actual churches are pozzed and gay because they're filled with pozzed and gay Americans like everywhere else, but orthodox theology is perfect.

the filioque, taste in artwork, Orthodox priests are married and have children

My brothers In the risen Christ, come together as one bride. Cast off the division that is religion. True Christians have no denomination. Not shit posting. Get out of religion 177777777

Wrong. This large return to Orthodoxy is a sign. Christ is gathering the wheat into his garner but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable.

Other protestants hate this new interest in Orthodoxy. Look at the vitriol they had for Hank Hanegraaff, the Bible Answer Man, after he was chrismated in 2017.

pulpitandpen.org/2017/04/10/the-bible-answer-man-hank-hanegraaff-leaves-the-christian-faith/

The last three catechumen at my church were all Jow Forumslacks. Pretty cool, I wouldn't have met them otherwise and now I have some local people to talk real shit with.

Well, I'm not a fucking jewrat so why the fuck would I follow a jew religion? I'm also not a race-traitor so why the fuck would I work to flood Europe with shitskins?
Because they're fucking retards who think its SO LE BASED. If they went into any goddamm church and tried speaking against immigrants and "refugees" they'd be instantly excommunicated. It's why they don't go to church

Agreed, the time draws nigh but what I think is truth is this, is this. Either you know, love and accept the blood of Christ. Love Him with your whole body, mind and soul of you don't. Think about the brother hood and not the division

But I am, breh

Attached: 1461785823904.png (1280x520, 240K)

how

Roman Catholicism is based on philosophic definitional simplicity of God, whereas Orthodoxy maintains simplicity but not under the definitional schema of Greek philosophy. That is probably the largest difference. Another is that Roman Catholicism tends to emphasize ousia (the Divine essense) while Orthodoxy emphasizes the hypostases (Divine persons of the Trinity). This leads to a difference in the rest that is derived from this. Also the theory of atonement is different. Roman Catholics believe Anselm's satisfaction theory of atonement and Orthodox believe recapitulation theory of atonement. There's more than that, but those are the big differences off the top of my head.

>goes to an orthodox church
>starts seeing a couple of 20-something guys attending Divine Liturgy
>wonder if they're Jow Forums bros
>stop seeing the new guys after a few weeks
>every time

When will orthodoxy stop being a meme?

Filioque, christology, soteriology, papacy etc this is all interrelated and flows from certain key distinctions. See jay dyer on yt if you're really interested.

Attached: i6x9FPd.jpg (1280x1280, 84K)

Because it doesn't cuck to faggots.

You fucking fuckwits, do you not have eyes to see? Division is done by the enemy. He rejoices in the fracture and dissemination of believing Christians. He's fucking laughing at is right now. Where two are gathered in my name I am there, no?

Bump

>Division is done by the enemy.
So why are you here calling people names? If you had confidence in your message, there would be no need to attack. God bless.

Stop being a retard, we have dogmas to prevent shit like the liberalization of the church, and culture by extension.
Of course Christians should stand as one against common threats, but that doesn't mean the differences are meaningless. On the contrary, the differences are very very important, we can't have heresies running around or there'll be hell to pay, as history shows.

Jewish means Talmudic. Jews are mongrel race like arabs. They’re not the people of the book.

Orthodoxy doesn't consider others to be believing Christians

This I believe too

>Well, I'm not a fucking jewrat
No. You're really are a "Jewrat". Jews are atheists anti-Christians like yourself. You're really just a rat in the Jewish lab. Fag.

Seethe harder yid
You can't enter an Orthodox Church , jews burn when they set foot inside. So you never saw any of that .
Considers them heretics, with most heresy held to the pope.

Also we sing traditional hymns which call out the jews constantly, Romans have mostly censored their language, in submission to the murderers of God.

Because in the end it's just another form of (((Christianity)))

Attached: 1553048330548.png (310x337, 114K)

>>Well, I'm not a fucking jewrat
False. Orthodox consider Catholics to be Christians but schismatics. The schism was more political than theological.

Any book recommendations for someone interesting in learning about the Orthodox Church?

youtube.com/watch?v=pRQjjEOChXs

Skip everything and go to Lausaicon and Geronticon.
Are you Orthodox too, like us ?

Can you be orthodox if you’re mostly Anglo? There’s no Anglo orthodox.

Nigger,Orthodox and Catholic Christians never liked each other,not even Orthodox like some other Orthodox

Attached: 273267315.png (406x540, 298K)

Not yet... But there will be such a Church.

Of course.

What kind? There’s Greek and Russian around here.

Pic related is the church timeline.

It went wrong at about the 11th century.

Attached: 805baf0ab2b05a66a057b7043efa3e2e.png (659x249, 38K)

the real timeline

Look for an Orthodox Church in America parish. It is a Russian church but the ones I've seen are mostly American converts.

oca.org/

Attached: timeline.png (1600x1114, 871K)

I own this bible, its alright.
But the New Testament is just the NKJV.

I have that exact Study Bible at my parent's house, OP. It's a great reference. Here are two other texts I've enjoyed recently.

Attached: IMG_20190613_200610.jpg (3024x4032, 3.27M)

Just FYI:
We have an /orthodox/ board on cripplechan.
There is /christianity/ too, but /christian/ is moderated by Catholics and they will permaban you for the slightest criticism of Catholicism.

Attached: aaa.png (300x218, 15K)

Thanks

It's bizarre, but my mother is a lifelong Catholic and just last Sunday went to an Orthodox mass. She even got some literature for me to read. I'd always lumped it into all the rest of the Christian denominations, but I just started looking into it. I always thought the Catholics were the unbroken line of Popes since Peter, but screw this new Pope. Not a fan.

Attached: coincidox church.jpg (3264x2448, 2.12M)

You miss my point and irony,but mostly irony

It's very simple, either you accept the blood, earnestly try to live the life and love your neighbor, or not

because im not a larp

thanks fampie

forgive me

Attached: 141990b76b12ef88b00e86ed11e2cc7537f8da2bdd1060f2c8bedc39f37487f4.jpg (359x500, 56K)

Cause it's fucking complicated. I wanted to go to orthodox church here, decided to do a little background to see what is required of me if I went, conversion etc and fuck that noise. I went cross eyed reading all the information.

Yes you are, jews are the biggest larp ever

Try again breh , praying saves.

I don't believe an all-loving God would punish people, just doesn't make sense.

Seems like a transactional relationship, you offend God and then you have to make up for it until you are in his good graces, making a supposedly perfect God petty.

Gods superpowers are internally inconsistent. If he's all knowing, there is no free will because you can only do what he knows you're going to do or else it would prove he could be wrong (his infallibility).

Just doesn't make any sense

Attached: Messages Image(4201239249).png (2304x6218, 1.92M)

>you have been banned from posting on /christian/

1. Orthodox Christianity has completely avoided the globohomo problems
2. Orthodox religion is hardcore, and has straight up CHAD aesthetics.
3. Orthodox religion has overt racial tendencies with all of the churches being broken up by ethnic groups
4. Its unironically the most perfect truth of Christianity, and many are coming from a protestant background which is beyond braindead pleb tier religion.

Attached: main-qimg-facca58da8d61e51684fe0d16f228bcd.png (602x486, 182K)

Based

Attached: Denominations3_0.png (3220x2210, 1.15M)

pastebin.com/bN1ujq2x

Attached: 1407596114157.jpg (1203x1507, 338K)

The fact you would put Joel Olsteen before Orthodox Christians amd Roman Catholics shows you are full of crap my friend.

Yeah, not

This i was Evangelical Christian but once I studied more on my faith and really thought about it I came into Orthodoxy. I think we will male gains with Protestants because most(not all) lack any internal logic to why they think what they think. The best example is for most Protestants when you mention they believe in Sola Scriptura they won't even know what you mean.

This is a great study bible but unfortunately it's NKJV. I recommend reading KJV alongside the annotations of this book
t. retard your quads are wasted on a dumb post

>completely avoided the globohomo problems
In the states it was co-opted by the CIA like everyone else but you're more or less correct. It's theologically the most potent

Believe it or not Osteen will say the correct sola fide gospel on occasion

For u

Attached: cathofags.png (1700x1353, 264K)

see the Archdiocese of America was co opted to promote anti-Christian liberalism but the individual priests are pretty based. Outside of the US Orthodoxy is still based

No its not. The orthodox church is the only legitimate church with unbroken Apostolic succession and unchanged liturgical rights.
Eff off

Oh really?

Attached: 1559522899939.png (1079x825, 663K)

As an Orthodox Christian those stats are... not good(assuming they are truthful and from the majority which im not too sure of friend). I don't think most honestly accept it nevertheless we as Christians shouldn't allow sodomites in the church let alone allowed marriages.

Ethnic Patriarchies saved Orthodox Christianity, it's literally impossible for you to infiltrate the Orthodox people if you don't speak Slavic/Romanian/Greek so Anglos could never plant their degeneracy seeds there

however most Patriarchs are heavily connected with their governments, they are essentially members of the secret service and a lot of them are former KGB etc. Orthodox priests/episcopes/patriachs live very lavishly in bigass mansions, fancy cars and full stacks of jewelry, only Patriach who was actually modest in past couple of years was Serbian Patriach Pavle, who died in 2009 and is considered the greatest Patriarch in Serbia

It's a trustworthy statistic from the pew survey
Check for yourself

Attached: Frequency_of_reading_scripture_among_members_of_the_Southern_Baptist_Convention.png (1500x1940, 191K)

This guy gets it, please refer to this all subhumans.

Americans are retarded.

Attached: 1480008825898.jpg (940x633, 254K)

Of course those stats are skewed Protestants get all of their religious ideas from Scripture alone. Frankly i care more about the Sodomite Question stats because we as Christians should lower those damned numbers across the board.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1549323549053.png (705x527, 219K)

>muh outlier
yes, fag

Attached: based_orthobros.png (1960x1180, 519K)

Attached: 1548396016298.jpg (740x493, 94K)

If you're a liberal, you're a liberal. There is no panacea for it, to prevent. There are Christian, atheist, pagan, etc liberals and they all want us gone regardless. Address the liberal zeitgeist first and foremost.

Attached: 1549599565623.png (847x757, 935K)

Attached: 1550558260790.png (513x522, 334K)