Redpill The FBI

The FBI is watching this thread, because they think I'm the next mass shooter. I memed too hard boyos. I'm just poorfag and bored with life. I've been censored all over the Internet and now the FBI showing up at my work telling me I need to stop saying mean things on the Interwebs. I'm not trying to be the next false flag patsy, so I've decided to tone back the rhetoric and really focus my message in an attempt to redpill my FBI courters.

Please halp! All non-violent redpills specifically targeted towards the FBI to help them see that defending the Constitution is not a crime.

Danke and God bless!

Attached: 1200px-Seal_of_the_Federal_Bureau_of_Investigation.svg.png (1200x1236, 676K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
theroperreport.whitenationalists.net/2019/06/13/roof-carlson-letter-complete-and-unedited/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Redpill them on what? You can explain to them how they're supporting a subversive movement to change the demographics of the country to undermine its values and democracy and they'd still do what they do because they lack the capacity for critical thinking. They are the perfect drones.

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

lol they aren't watching you OP. They know Jow Forums pol is full of fat faggot larpers who never actually go out and do things

Come on user, entertain me, I know all that, but I'm just fucking with them.

Hi FBI frens,

Please release the unredacted photos of the Mossad agents you arrested on 9/11. Also, stop cucking to the kikes.

Attached: dancing-israelis.png (606x438, 451K)

“Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear." - Harry S. Truman

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.” - John Milton

FBI work for the bad guys.

HEY FBI! IF YOU TRULY WANT TO PROTECT AMERICANS, THEN INVESTIGATE YOUR AVERAGE SYNAGOGUE AND INVESTIGATE THE FEDERAL RESERVE!!!!

This guy really is the next mass shooter. I've been following his posts for quite can some time as a private parts investigator. FBI, don't even give him a chance to go peacefully. Kill him on sight with extreme prejudice (no racist-o)

Wtf you guys are the fbi???

Always a pleasure Jean-Claude

Attached: tenor (4).gif (400x352, 1.41M)

“I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.” - James Madison

“Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.” - Benjamin Franklin

This one is for you UN fren.

“Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.”
United Nations, Universal Declaration of Human Rights

>Redpill The FBI

...who do you think started the whole redpill thing to begin with?

I'm just an innocent civilian caught in a web of psyop warfare.

stop looking at cp and they'll go away you idiot

Last thing in the world I would ever look at, that's why they're targeting me.

“It was a shocking thing to say and I knew it was a shocking thing to say. But no one has the right to live without being shocked. No one has the right to spend their life without being offended. Nobody has to read this book. Nobody has to pick it up. Nobody has to open it. And if you open it and read it, you don't have to like it. And if you read it and you dislike it, you don't have to remain silent about it. You can write to me, you can complain about it, you can write to the publisher, you can write to the papers, you can write your own book. You can do all those things, but there your rights stop. No one has the right to stop me writing this book. No one has the right to stop it being published, or sold, or bought, or read.” - Philip Pullman

Free masonry was started as a group to counter christianity. The jews said that Christianity had a “mysterious force” and so the original name for free masonry was “mysterious force.”
Masonry is literally jewish synagogue of satan death cult.

Nice digits.

Let's say I was the "FBI" , why exactly would I be mad at you for trying to uphold the constitution? What did you say that was so bad that you really think we would spend money and manpower to stop it? What do you think the FBI stands for?

Arent we all... I just want to know the underlying purpose for it all.

Is it simple control, or is there more...?

maybe you should stop being such a faggot

They've come to my work twice to harass me. They're harassing my family. Showing coworkers, bosses, family things I supposedly said online. Literal Pepe memes. Accusing me of being the next mass shooter at work. Physically trying to intimidate me and outright telling me I need to stop posting the things I'm posting online.
>What crime has been committed?
None.
>Will it stop them from turning me into a patsy?
Probably not.

“Confidence is knowing who you are and not changing it a bit because of someone’s version of reality is not your reality.” - Shannon Alder

>I've been following his posts for quite can some time as a private parts investigator.
Did he pass the test on penis inspection day?

>bored with life
oh boy

No they aren't... you need to file a report with the actual FBI and let them know people impersonating the FBI are harassing you. Contact a lawyer as well.

I doubt you are telling the truth at all though..

>Did he pass the test on penis inspection day?
Sorry brother, but the Jews nipped the tip.

Because you were told to.

I'm poor af. People like me have zero recourse in this system. Get woke nigger.

Wait.... The DBI will help with assisted suicide? And all we haveto do is shill SUPER hard against faggots and niggers?

I dont know what to do with this revelation.

This is why I'm posting on a Madagascan vanilla bean farming forum trying to figure out how to maximize my crop yields instead of talking to some Jew lawyer who can win me shekels, no whammys!

Attached: press-your-luck-whammy.jpg (480x360, 22K)

GIve examples of

>what they find interesting in you
>their communications with you

Not the first time around, but on the second his (girth x width)/mushroom circumference was confirmed.

Guys a terrorist. Full stop.

Why doesnt the FBI have fucking email? I literally dont have phone service.

There are consequences to all malicious actions.

Learn to love dude, empathy.

They are Fast But Incompetent.

they're somewhat at he nexus of everything so you'd tell them stuff they'd already know.
For example it's a huge redpill to show a normie how every federal agency has become heavily armed in only the past decade, no matter how bureaucratic they are. But the FBI was at the center of that.
It has also been theorized that in the event of an insurrection the FBI would have one of the lowest defect rates of any government agency, on par or below other intelligence agencies.

Attached: 1546276906694.png (1225x935, 92K)

>insurrection
I might have mentioned it once or twice. I guess theres certain keywords that set them off.

I literally got banned by Jow Forums one day and the FBI shows up the next. I'm not blaming Jow Forums though, I was being investigated beforehand. Sloppy job Mossad.

how could someone who doesn't even know about samefagging on Jow Forums possibly be worth investigating by the FBI?

Attached: 1558872253007.png (1024x683, 1.18M)

I'm not samefagging, but the harsh reality is that even if I were, it makes no difference.

>redpilling the FBI aka the very same extreme far-left institution that actually tried to overthrow the elected Commander in Chief and nullify the election... and got away with it

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOOD LUCK.

Attached: Trump confirms it was a coup attempt.png (805x722, 392K)

I guess I'm dead. I think my family is actually protected though through a fluke of 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon. I won't name names. But, fuck it's been a real blast.

>its been a real blast.
That might actually be a bit misleading. I promise to go peacefully in the end. I fully intend to defend myself in a court of law.

You havent even tried to provide proof dude

larp level -1

They are dumb golems sucking jewish dicks and digging their own graves to a kike absolute dictatorship that will make this brazilian hell look like an utopia.

There is no proof I can provide. The question still remains. Are you prepared to stand up for your rights?

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

I appreciate that Brazil bro. God bless.

Attached: download (88).jpg (251x201, 7K)

The joke is on the FBI cause their grandchildren are going to be raped by feral niggers! Lol! You’re great grandchildren are going to be subhuman rape babies!

9/11 is sad. Everyone has self interests so no one can be ruled out as completely culpable. A person running away with self interests may seem as culprit but many times they are not. They have self interests they are tending to. I guess we come from a world where if you harm one you are just human and if you harm many you are an animal. Prior to 9/11 according to a witness in protection now. There were various scenes that played out.
1. Microsoft- a fugazi start up bundling software already in circulation. Computers tech never really progressed as quick as they do today. An uncles computer from the late 1980s looked no different than a 1995 compaq pc. They just didn’t run windows why the omission? I still remember Bill Gates on PBS promoting his idea as a financial benefit. Bill Gates on the other hand was rumoured to be a guy that lived several towns over.
2. Air planes being shot down and people taking their identities and being accommodated as relatives. Unrecognisable bodies. Trackside-laws implemented again.
3. Canadian geese were caught as culprit of spreading prions. Means they wanted a communist quarantined society.
4. Palestinian rebel groups went crazy trying to protect their relatives and extended relatives. They realized the enemies of their mode of life were implementing a broad WiFi network. If you know the legal names of The procession of culprits you’ll realize one is the act, the other is the finger. The act can be held as innocent under human court. They caught the actor and the finger. If you know the cases WiFi is a culprit as it is the most magnetic wavelength. Thought to be linear but it form its own geometric pattern thrust under certain optics can be seen as blue lines. So all WiFi’s in an area are connected as in a dome. They detest it so they live minimalist. Something like the shining moments playing off when the suspects are alright and have something to live for there is always something hidden.

THIS

They are just after the pensions, they couldn't give less of a fuck about the country

5. The deregulation of gold transportation coinciding Russians fighting US govt for equal rights. Technically got honorable veteran discharges due to polemic. A grief given to them by society. And they gave themselves jobs.
6. WTC being hot wired to uptown and not it’s surrounding area. You could cause electrical friction. One force field surrounded by its area.
7. Areas in north east completely empty with houses on them. Neighborhoods with no cars. And eerie vibe. And decent homes.
8. Mass migration of Eastern Europeans. Very few blondes. Black haired, Brunettes even dirty blondes but very few blondes.
9. Teachers were accused of not being American and transgendered males.
10. The signaling of Rajis through hair. Women whom hunted Rajis for economic purposes have haired streaks. So please no highlights.
Now as to the day of 911. One group says it occurred at night when foreign jets flew into the US. Russia/Lithuania that region are culprits. How is it researched WiFi. However there are news articles stating that wtc was meant to be demod a week in advance.
The situation here is not how it happened or occurred or culprits but how did the displace the peoples.
According to rumours. Political rumours Bush is a protagonist in that he ran off to Russia and brought back by rangers. How did he get his spot? A tight network of laws involving travel. He could say he doesn’t know who he is and someone to validate him. Which means an entire demo network entered that way.

God sees what you typed user and thinks your right.

NICE GLOWNIGGER THREAD WE GOT HERE YA SPOOK
Sage and reported
See:

Remember this in Russian education they taught whites are Americans. However in Russian military native Americans are Arabs. They are Aboriginal Americans. Asian nomads are brought by Russians to work. So all the real native Americans take the Raji ordeal and not the Russian conflict. Russians hate Arabs but love their Arab white women because it gives them the eyes they most loved in their history. The frowning blues. Two different economic systems. Raji system fed from Morocco to India into Indonesia. A deregulated Turkey. Suffering Europe, displaced America, they couldn’t bundle their efforts but have to spread out. Which is not what mega corporatization lobby wants.

So true one of the ongoing cases involves a portfolio of missing business owners whom had been hijacked by people desiring SS benefit. But you cannot investigate more because the employees won’t say nothing. Not only is treasonous but death on all sides.

Attached: IMG_20190613_105152.jpg (706x573, 72K)

Leftists are a far greater concern

This. They dont care. Its a bunch of boomers in blue jackets looking forward to retirement. They dont give a damn whether or not and how much we suffer.

DA DJOOOO JOO POOO POOO
DU hah ah ahah JOO JOO COMIES IN MUH TOMMMIES

This is a Jewish bait thread to stop you guys from exposing kike trickery whilst they build up to war. The amount of shitposts and shills/normies on here has turned this into a cesspool with a negative IQ.

OP here. I'm NOT a faggot.

All they could do is get caught by a Mexican cop that can’t really do much outside its jurisdiction. For them to cast the blame on Mexico. Mexico is caught between two devils.

Rico Act, Kushner, Pompeo and Bolton

Attached: fbisex454Clipboard01.png (258x428, 91K)

jerk off infront of them and call them a faggot for watching

theroperreport.whitenationalists.net/2019/06/13/roof-carlson-letter-complete-and-unedited/

Getting to shitpost from prison?? Is this real?

Throughout the entire situation the funniest thing are those southern bayou red necks who speak Spanish so well they think you are more gringo than they are. Never admit it and speak the most messed up english of all when they have the most proper English and Spanish as well. They are after their accents.

You know what to do OP.

Attached: 1559529944332.png (353x405, 151K)

I can almost smell the Jew in you over the internet, fuck off kike I know how you fucking shills talk on here. I even recognise a few from the amount of times you get instantly called out from veterans who know shitpost, bait, derail threads and even your wording patterns. For example everyone who browses this board with half a brain cell would know any holohaux thread made here will almost always be responded to by a french flagged kike and his American flagged kike JIDF colleague. Probably a vpn from pissrael but we know when to expect you fuckers and when you feed bait/shitpost or when you’ll show up. Fuck off. This board has gone down the shithole apart from a good thread once in a while. Rest is so fucking retarded and clear Jewish shitposting/shilling you actually lose brain cells the more you read the shit that’s on here. You fucking kikes are trying to occupy and steal every fucking facet of society and even now trying to dominate discourse on the internet. You pathetic fucking Zionist kike rats. All of you fuckers are too predictable which is why anyone who’s truly redpilled and based will spot the Jewish trickery from a mile away.

Attached: C65C3FAF-0AEC-4931-9C54-F4D645A3D530.jpg (1024x550, 60K)

One day they go from speaking with a proper new granadine Spanish dialect. With a distinct pronounciation. To not knowing it and corrupting their English as well which is heavily influenced by new grenadine Spanish standard.

Im sorry user. Did you have an actual argument?

Working as a Fed sounds badass.
Kinda wish I knew some FBI guys so I could ask them what it’s like and find out if it’s for me.

>control
the only thing that ever mattered, buckaroo

Attached: R-2405159-1367192383-5711.jpeg.jpg (600x610, 165K)

Hitler did nothing wrong.

They're desperate for talent user. Diversity hiring isn't all it's cracked up to be. All of Jow Forums could get a job. They just don't know how to ask nicely.

Cant argue there.

I always do, they know me pretty well I hope.

Attached: 1557347992368m.jpg (580x1024, 111K)

Was that desert in Arizona or NM?

I have an associate who has his momento mori chambers. Full of old Americana. What you see is so sad. One of my most recognisable one is a Dixie pageant. Old home town pagaents. contestants were tan-light brown with their own appeal. You could not find this look anywhere else. They were not mulattas or blacks or Hindi. They are just brown. But what’s sad is how much everything has changed in so little time. What had to have occurred may have been earth shocking. No one cared. No one talks about it. No one remember. They weren’t the same people that dwell here. But many of the houses are the same.

get on beehub.org
and talk to the entire federation about it.
No censorship
Tor integrated
I2p integrated
no glowing.

open sources.

>
So true one of the ongoing cases involves a portfolio of missing business owners whom had been hijacked by people desiring SS benefit.
Can you elaborate on this?

You're not special. The world you have constructed around you is a work of fiction and falsehood. Are you the true fool?

This. Many of them work 9-5 on simple, repetitive tasks, or somewhat legitimate law enforcement and don't actually know what they're working towards. If they "win," they'll end up being abused by Somalian "nurses" in an old folk's home, their daughters will have three children from three absent fathers, their sons will be fat, dying and addicted to VR porn, and they still won't know that they directly helped make it all happen.

The problem is that their daughters and sons are OUR generation.
I don't know about you, but I don't like the fact that women today are roastie-tier, and I have placed the blame on the Boomers.

If I were the true fool, wouldn't that make me special?

No, asshole. You're weak. You're not awake. Sorry.

Fuck, well I better just lay down and die then.

>The FBI is watching this thread,
Jim, I didn't like that comment you made, "Sometimes you play on the playground, you get sick." If you kill everyone in your family and yourself, then I will not follow up with you, but otherwise I will be obliged to follow up on that comment you made.

Attached: TIMESAND___QDRH.jpg (2816x2624, 1.17M)