AMERICA OR IRAN. CHOOSE ONE AND ONLY ONE

WHAT'LL IT BE Jow Forums?

>America First!

>The world is a very dangerous place!

>The country of Iran, as an example, is responsible for a bloody proxy war against Saudi Arabia in Yemen, trying to destabilize Iraq’s fragile attempt at democracy, supporting the terror group Hezbollah in Lebanon, propping up dictator Bashar Assad in Syria (who has killed millions of his own citizens), and much more. Likewise, the Iranians have killed many Americans and other innocent people throughout the Middle East. Iran states openly, and with great force, “Death to America!” and “Death to Israel!” Iran is considered “the world’s leading sponsor of terror.”

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-president-donald-j-trump-standing-saudi-arabia/

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B8IvKx0c19w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One of them is certainly acting on their nations interest

IRAN
R
A
N

Let me know when he stops letting hoards of niggers into my country. Worthless fucking kike.

I'll take 15% of each, thanks...

>MUH BASED SAUDI TERRORISTS IZ GUD BOIZ DEY DINDU NUFFIN
Can mutts sink any lower?

Attached: 15099384089.jpg (220x200, 13K)

Israel, gotta root for the only people who stand to gain something out of this war.

Iran

Iran is the clear victim here,

death to the saudis and the house of saud for the spread of salafist terror, for the spread of ISIS for crimes against humanity uncounted.

Death to Israel for the spread of degeneracy and war and terror in Palestinian and the middel east for the spread of lies and warmongering.

Death to America for Spreading gays and femenist and niggers all over the world. Playing the victim while being clearly the perpetrator and supporting the upper two in there crimes.

Iran, obviously. I cannot support rogue states such as the USA.

Iran, perhaps the last country even attempting to lead their people morally. When they call the USA the "great Satan", they ain't wrong. Not that the American people support their government, but what can you do?

Attached: the course of empire.jpg (799x1498, 452K)

Iran is a terrorist state that must be destroyed. If you disagree you are anti-American

What an awful fucking thread. I hope you get drafted first.

MURICA!!!!

Attached: jewmericans1.jpg (3344x2508, 936K)

I'll choose the unkiked one that does send all their taxes to shitrael

doesn't
you dirty jew

K

Attached: angerey 3.png (789x575, 241K)

youtu.be/B8IvKx0c19w

Iran

don't know what makes you think we can't hear your hand rubbing here

Since America is white people and both parties have betrayed us I pick Iran

Iran's government is a proxy of Israel, their true face in full view if you will. Publicly, the Israeli government hates the people that give them money because it's good optics when doing dirty deals. The ones they attempt to butter up are the ones they are trying to get money from and haven't succeeded in sealing the deal yet. They hated Obama despite him giving loads of cash to them and promising even more, that's what "Bill S.1" was, an Obama-era piece of legislation. It didn't pass though, Rand Paul managed to get it held over until the new congress took over in 2019 and the bill has since been shelved. No money for kikes, they'll sit on that bill until 2020 in hopes that Trump will get voted out.

Attached: 1551754589538.png (499x641, 299K)

Trump is a loser who amounted to nothing

Attached: 1551578411777.png (580x654, 236K)

wtf I love Iran now

DACApede

We got wall funding though. Addressing the opioid crisis means passing legislation in-conjunction with increased border security, that means stonewalling over-prescribed medications domestically as well. For that you need congress to draft and support the bill for it, GOOD LUCK with that. We're not at war anywhere, nevermind the mid-east since no declaration of war has ever been signed or verbally noted.

nice Esau Gambit you have there, you disgusting heeb

Iran is place where Zoroastrians, aka true Aryans were from BEFORE Mudslimes took over. US is in Iran for Oil, same for Venezuela but they stopped there because Russia interfered. No one is interfering with this. Truth, now observe.

>sad incorrect meme pic
kys
They're actually addressing the opioid crisis so well, recently, that legitimate chronic pain patients and the terminally ill are having a hard time getting their prescriptions.

>WHAT'LL IT BE Jow Forums?
Iran. The only enemy of the American people is the federal government of the United States.

That's a good thing, it's not a wonder drug for pain nullification and poisoning yourself by taking more than should be in your body could kill you anyways.

Get fucked kike

I will always choose fellow Muslims over the Americans that I unfortunately live with.

>poisoning yourself
>could kill you anyways
The terminally ill don't give a fuck. They are as good as dead. Let them die in comfort. And telling someone in chronic pain to "just deal with it", when opioids have been a solution throughout time is fucked up, desu. The drug isn't the problem senpai.

Besides, you're missing the point. It is literally easier to get shit on the black market than it is to get with a valid prescription. It's fucking backasswards.

Iran

I choose Assad! And lick my ball faggot

Attached: 86A9F72E-5E58-4767-B2BF-18D79A4276F2.jpg (748x721, 117K)

You cocksuckers forgot to put /sg/ in the thread name.
>Nervous sand niggers predict imminent war for the 6th time this year.

check out this fucking glow in the dark nigger

you got all wrong

Saudi Arabia is waging a proxy war on Iran and genociding innocent people

Saudi Arabia is the main support of alqaeda and the root cause of 9/11.

Any administration that supports Saudi Arabia is are traitors to America

NOW GTFO of Jow Forums u fucking shill!!!!