You’re a cop

You’re a cop
You pull over someone for a traffic stop
You ask if they have any drugs on them and they hand you this
What is the next right thing to do?

Attached: 068F3261-2318-4B41-9583-9B1FA18A9AB4.jpg (400x535, 81K)

Give the drugs to a colony of niggers to destroy them

smoke it and then arrest them

An hero cus acab

Citizens arrest obviously retard

Full body cavity search, obvs

Depends if the person you are pulling over is someone with prestige (Chief's daughter, wife, mother, your own family member, CEOs, Rockstars, etc) or if it is some rando

I'd take the drugs and offer to sell it back.

Give it back luke they’d handed you a bottle of aspirin and thank them for their honesty.
What actually happens is you get arrested and charged because the cop is required to turn in several stops like that a month or he will be presumed as not doing his job.

Perfectly legal here, so I would assume they are drunk and conduct a field sobriety test. I have six marijuana plants growing in my house, like house plants. They smell great.

shoot the nigger

CRAWL

Attached: ad2d9ae0-fd.jpg (1862x1048, 107K)

Smoke it all in front of them

>you're a cop
>citizens arrest
I don't even need to see your flag to know you're an aneritard

Obviously shoot them and all passengers.

Take ID and shit in addition to the bag. If clear record, warn them. Book em for something slight on other.

You cant do anything but arrest him (if it's illegal in you're state).
Thanks to liberals and their body cams cops cant be bros anymore and "let you off with a warning" while throwing your bag some place you can get it later.

Take that shit home an smoke it cuz, 420 BLAZE IT FAGET

Ask for a nug, hand back and say be safe user

>Simon says open the car door with you hands in the air
> righteously open fire

Take them downtown and search for more drugs

Attached: 36086152_190259354984703_8350954627306356736_n.jpg (270x270, 20K)

Keep it and smoke it on a nice hike.

If in America, shoot them.

If in Europe, let them go, wish them a nice evening and look out for the few niggers roaming at night.

What hohol said, also accidentally microwave my bodycam's memory card afterwards

Blaze it, faggot

I'd unironically tell him to put that away and just continue citing him for the stop. But this is probably why I could never be a cop.

This shoot them in the head empty full (((clip))) spray and pray. Use your full auto AR 15 year old baby killer assult rifle.

thank them for their honesty, ask them if they are impaired while driving on a public roadway, probably give them a simple sobriety check, give their shit back and send them on their way.

Attached: fesr770y.jpg (781x439, 119K)

kek
US police are ZOGbot vermin.

Act as if you are on camera 24/7 because you probably are. You are held to a higher standard as a cop, so you better get your shit together real fast in this situation.
Turn it in and do the right thing or face the consequences - 1984 is here