Do you think she will ever name (((the Jew)))?

do you think she will ever name (((the Jew)))?

Attached: Greta-LARGE.jpg (1080x720, 102K)

Why name herself

i want to cum in her little butt

fetal alcohol syndrome looking bitch. How the fuck is anyone going to take her seriously when you can just look at her and know she's retarded?

She look like an aspiring little Stalin.

greta (((thunberg)))

she's endorsed by club of rome elitists and the UN

Of course not. She is figuratively and literally owned by them.

Greta is worse than Jews. Her plan is to ban fossil fuels so that the tractors don’t run and we all die. Even the Jews don’t want mass global starvation.

climate change for zoomers

literally download this image and remember the following:

1 - this reflects the ICE SHEET temperatures, A.K.A the temperatures that the Polar Ice are at.
2 - Ask any zoomers that say "Muh __ degrees hotter!" ask them, "How will it affect you if the weather right now was __ degrees hotter?" because really, it sounds mentally retarded to say 32 is wayyyy worse than 30.
3 - tell zoomers that scientists have figured out that millions of years ago in the carboniferous era, there was no temperature change between now and then, however, global CO2 levels during the carboniferous era were thrice the amount that they are currently. so CO2 can't be the cause.

Attached: climate change 2.jpg (692x474, 185K)

>reflects the ICE SHEET temperatures
in one location.. thats not world climate buddy

This is a child. Stop. Ignore political movements that exploit children.

No, but the Anti-Christ is here.

Attached: th.jpg (263x194, 12K)

>her

Shes cute

I'd love to kick Greta in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch her with the full force of my steel capped toe under her chin, send that little brat flying through the air.

As she lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on her own blood, her jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of her skull, I stand over her and laugh wickedly. She looks up at me in fear and pain, her eyes searching, begging me for mercy. She finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting her skull like a melon and finally ending her pathetic life.

She's ugly

Literally half of all Scandinavian surnames end with "berg. it's not jewish at all, it means mountain

You're ugly

Yes, Swedes hate jews. They give more money to Palestine than any other country.

The etiology is older still, as mountain in the medieval dialect means, nose of the goblin, wherein most linguistic scholars agree the word goblin is a permutation of the word for hebrew.

Thats only cause we love muslims

She won't be able to with my cock jammed down her throat.

What the fuck are you on about retard i know youre trying to sound smart, but no, half of all scandinavians are not Jews

I always get cancer from all these Americans talking about "jewish" European surnames. Same way you said Lauren Southern is a jew because her name is "Simonsen". Literally one of the the most vanilla Danish surnames that exists. For ethnic danes.

Dude anything biblical like Daniel, Simon or anything like this is considered a sign of being a Jew here. These are normal names for Christians in Europe.

Yeah, but its mostly mutts though, that dont realise jews emigrated from Europe to America, hince incorporating european names

Do you ever think she will not have FAS?

Yet most white americans are circumsized... But they call us jews for our names. The irony.

how bout global climate

Attached: climate change.png (799x600, 213K)

She should have waited like 7 decades to start her campaigning when the climate is actually noticeably different.

nah. she'll probably get diversified and enriched by mohammad driving a rental van, then all the jews will bark about how white people are to blame for their racism, so we need more mohammad truck drivers or europe will collapse.

capiche?

fucking square heads

based