Do women get a bullet along with the niggers as well? Im just thinking of all the liberals

Do women get a bullet along with the niggers as well? Im just thinking of all the liberals.

Attached: IncompatibleHelpfulDrafthorse.webm (286x200, 118K)

women can just die a slow and painful birthless death as their ovaries shrivel up and bleed out of their vagina

Im not trying to be edgy im just being logical. i mean the brown hordes wouldnt even be here if it werent for women voting them to come here.

whites are just as bad as browns

whites just road rage and scream about their rights

this is the land my ancestors gave me to inherit. the niggers are the symptom of the globalism. a enemy of whites worldwide

Until we can replace women at scale with a superior technology (inevitable) they get pic related.

Attached: 1515975321695.jpg (501x534, 119K)

ive heard of artificial wombs but it seems far fetched

This is a board of peace user

no it aint you know know why we are here. and you are here forever

No. No one gets the bullet.

This did all result from too much sympathy and emotion when it comes to politics....women can be manipulated by pics if kids in cages etc...low intelligence.

not a solution

And give them another hole to whore out? No thanks.

this man gets it

This

Artificial wombs already exist. Like with any technology, it's just a matter of the tech being refined to cost efficiency and a market demand growing large enough for a consumer producer to supply it.

kek

just imagine all reeeing women would do if they were put to market

>this is the land my ancestors gave me to inherit
your ancestors stole

gibs me dat land

Yes it is because I’m a man and I say so.

niggers

Yes, simple answer, yes. Women need to learn that they too aren't above what's right to do. The other's will fall in line quick because women are WEEEEEEEEEAK beyond belief.

all these e thots larping as trad disgust me like that lauren southern

>in medieval times
>demure victorian woman
Victorians liked the torture aesthetic, huh? They invented the iron maiden out of whole cloth. Also they invented chastity belts. IDK. Seems like a lot of it was bullshit and just invented by perverts in the 19th century as an excuse to draw women in bondage positions

no, women are the victims of jewish brainwashing.
you don't win a war by killing your own people.
you aim for the kikes instead.

Attached: 1552464755224.jpg (587x534, 105K)