This is political discourse in 2019

>this is political discourse in 2019

Attached: 695.png (1136x485, 105K)

Sometimes it seems this base level stupid...American twitter in a nutshell

I always thought you guys rooted for trump just because he's a bombastic doofus and a giant middle finger to the leftie media. To think him as a good president unironically is beyond deluded

>le both sides are the same look how intelligent I am man

They are the same. Thinking they're different is the biggest blue pill ever.

But calling someone "faggot" is universal

Attached: 1560334194854.jpg (800x667, 75K)

Race is real and has very real differences on average by populations (IQ).

I rooted for Trump because he told me he was going to do something about immigration. The entertainment was nice but now that it's clear he's just a fucking liar it's just annoying.

That's a lie
Thinking that there is no wrong or right and bowing out of the discussion to pretend that both sides are stupid is the biggest blue pill ever

Why are these posts made by people who can't program to save their lives?
Every single time its like someone looked up very basic syntax examples for their chosen language and just changed the variable names to something political.

Its never witty, inventive, or interesting at all, and its never a realistic looking code snippet someone would actually write when programming anything non-trivial.

Ya this...and the alternatives were nil

Attached: 1559518889326.jpg (702x525, 60K)

Well. Tell us how it should look then.

All I was really hoping for was no war in Syria. Dude couldn’t even take a hard stance on that.

Imagine thinking that the side in favor of forcing you to call people with inverted penises "she" isnt different

At least there is political discourse. For years nobody gave a fuck about politics

you can fry them both with this one simple question

though strangely the NPCs in MAGA hats aren't affected, if my atheist not-religion didn't require me to believe all sides are equally bad it would seem the NPCs are all on the liberal side, but it's a good thing that's impossible

Attached: NPC BSOD.jpg (533x539, 39K)

You really think we have a hard war there? You really think it’s equivalent to what Obama and Bush did?

Protip, it’s not.

75 percent of people are npcs

whats your point?

no, we supported him for a wall. HIm pissing everyone off is just the cherry on top

This. So. Much. This.

Attached: 58549679.png (960x640, 264K)

READ HORSESHOE

Attached: D5yn_hgrw.jpg (843x552, 61K)

This.

>calling people NPCs
>if my atheist not-religion didn't require me to believe all sides are equally bad
Oh that sweet irony.

Attached: 59458848_135090470900564_2755609942422467321_n.jpg (405x405, 37K)

t. antifaggot

Both look like an Israel living shill faggot