Is bitcoin political? If bitcoin hits $1m, who’s the winner? US China or us, the people?

Is bitcoin political? If bitcoin hits $1m, who’s the winner? US China or us, the people?

Also, why don’t you at least have 1BTC? Check out the price chart. You’d make 1000x in a few years, it was $2 just 3-5 years ago.

Gold and Silver meanwhile going sideways forever while AMZN APPL gained 1000x.

Had you put any cash into the stock market or BTC instead of silver, you’d be millionaires by now.

Buy BTC. Get the revolution going. US dollars is toilet paper because they’re printed by the feds and gold silver manipulated by JPMorgan Chase.

Attached: 29D771F3-1060-4EB1-A7C2-2AE96BC8ED73.jpg (750x819, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-outperform-nasdaq-sp500-oil-gold/
dailyhodl.com/2019/05/07/bitcoin-outperforms-traditional-assets-in-2019-as-powerhouse-fidelity-gears-up-to-launch-btc-trading/
fxstreet.com/cryptocurrencies/news/bitcoin-btc-outperforms-tesla-stocks-201904060246
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

John pls go. We all know you invested so much money into bitcoin that all you can afford now is your weekly meth bill

Jow Forums would be more appropriate for this thread.
That being said, buy a little bit of bitcoin once a week during a dip. You'll be glad you did.

Yes it is. And I hope it succeeds so central bankers will have to go suck on a dick.

Money is political you dumbfuck. That’s how the Jews won the west, by having a moron sign the federal reserve act, enslaving us forever to their debt.

I HAVE LOTS OF MONEIS THEN

Attached: 1557871923011.jpg (430x618, 25K)

And what are you investing in? Bullets?

Oh wait, you can’t evdn own guns, your cucked by the chinks. Go sell your family to the corrupt Chinese whose buying up Aus.

>If bitcoin hits $1m, who’s the winner?
Israel

Another loser who invested in bitcoin and will lose money. It wont ever touch 20k again, it was a simple ponzi scheme that idiots fell for. Only 1% of the people that invested in bitcoin made good money. Others bought when the craze went up and it was stupid expensive. Now they've lost money.

the Chinese economy is tied to the us, they can tank without a huge effect on us, but if anything happens to us, they also go down. that's that's why they haven't started forecosing on everything they can here like they do in other countries, because the dollar needs to be the world currency for them to be able to manipulate theirs.

If bitcoin ever becomes a threat they will just ban it.

I am broke so I refuse to look at the charts in case it actually 100x's and I have to kill myself

This. BSV is going to be the legal bitcoin and Craig Wright is going to take back legal title to the bitcoin name and rid his project of all the criminals. He already registered his copyright and is going to win the ira kleinman case this week

Attached: 3110652D-4CAC-487D-A10F-68E7D2B6F39D.jpg (600x750, 228K)

>he thinks you can actually cash out btc

Attached: 1553824451963.jpg (554x347, 45K)

bitcoin is jewery. jews had tried to make their own currencies in europe and were executed for it. its not a currency as there was no buy in phase and its not what any country mints. its not a commodity because you cant do anything with it. its "mined" by peoples gpu's which guess a shape and they call it a currency but its nothing. pretending its worth money is faggotry and aiding and abetting jews

everything is political

I literally spent jack shit mining in late 2012. Maybe 20% increase in my electricity bills.
I made close to 1,200,000 euro by cashing out in 2016. Bought land, built a summerhouse, invested in a small solar farm and generators and batteries. Got 2 MSc, one in the US one in Britain. Traveled to 20 or so countries.

This ponzi scheme transformed my life from middle-class to upper-middle class with great prospects.

No fucking shit nigger, do you really think Jow Forums isn't aware of what the kikes are doing to our currency? Threads like this usually get moved to Jow Forums by mods. I know your melanin overloaded brain is prone to violent outbursts so I suppose it's hard for you to realize when someone's trying to help you avoid getting banned in the future, but quite frankly we'd be better off without your 85 IQ shitting up this entire site.

dammit. I was too stupid to buy bitcoin in 2012

bitcoin is just an elaborate process of capital flight and investor speculation bubbles

here's the cycle
>government who can exercise real force makes announcement that crypto is now more illegal
>people flee crypto, exchanging it for real currency, devaluing whatever speculation value crypto had
>rich chinese wants to make quick money and exit chinese currency, buys a ton of cheap crypto
>corrupt government was in on it all along, backpedal from their statements about crypto
>bitcoin is valued higher from the huge purchase and surges with speculation value
>normies hear the hype and jump on, rich chinese gets richer and sells as he leaves the country, normies see their money vanish
>There's no confidence in crypto because it has no commodity standard or force to back up its value
>repeat

until a cryptocurrency figures out a way to raise an army from the empty south pacific to enforce a value to the currency, it's meaningless. At least the USD carries the threat of force- it is illegal to refuse to accept it in exchange for goods and services within the united states and indirectly in several significant international markets.

let's not get into "what ifs" like "what if a significant country adopted a perfect crypto blah blah"
those what ifs would actually have to happen

>TLDR, bitcoin is a chink scam since they own all the mining farms and also get free electicity from hydrofarms as icing on the cake.

Literally just buy gold and silver; immune from Jewish tricks and inherently useful in science while being scarce.

>gold and silver
>immune from jewish tricks
Wew, boomer.

Attached: 3C5FFAE4-8BFA-421D-9A7B-B2E36BEC469A.gif (200x199, 476K)

Yeah, I bet those dumb bankers aren't in on it. Those dumb retards with their trillion dollar infrastructure will lose against Jow Forums neckbeards and hodl morons. That'll show em.

t. william devane

around 2-3million if might finally stabilize.

Attached: btcmoon.gif (150x150, 312K)

Do a simple price history comparison.

Gold APPL BTC in the last 10 years. Imagine you invested $10,000 each in those.

That wasn't my comment, people who did it before won yeah I get that, but investing anything into it now is useless. Its past its highmark and wont ever have that craze again.

I fucked up and sold my bitcoin back in 2013. not my brightest moment. Decided to invest in some BSV recently. hopefully that kicks off.

Attached: oddball.jpg (360x450, 40K)

>John Mcafee
You mean the choosen one?

Attached: Mcafee.png (1206x888, 805K)

That’s what they say when BTC hits $10, $200, $3,000.

You’re just butthurt you didn’t get in. And now you can’t afford it.

Point taken.

That being said lots of those people are old millionaires who simply do not understand computers (and for some reason have zero interest in doing so). Example: Warren Buffett. Aside from that, it's a decentralized network, you can't play the political game through lobbies.

I know there might be vulnerabilities I'm not aware of, but some things are unstoppable regardless of the amount of money you have.

You're going to eat your hat

Pretty glad I got into gold shortly before it shot up. Bummed I didn't get wise earlier.

Really bummed I was too lazy to use free supercomputer cycles at work to mine bitcoin when it came out.

Also, BTC halving is soon. Look up what happened before the last 2 halvings.

Don’t listen to the naysayers. They’re morons or boomers who worshipped Buffet.

I put in $50,000 into gold and silver 10 years ago abc it only went sideways. Had I buy BTC or stocks. I would have been a millionaire many times over.

Take your money out of PMs, they’re manipulated. Tons of gold and silver underground.

And oh, when I try to sell my gold and silver, I got charged fees by the gold buyers. They don’t buy the market price, mind you, they buy it at discount!

So next time you’re trying to sell your PM, know that they won’t buy your PM at spot, or any numismatics.

Got a scratch on your silver eagle? Sorry, they can’t take it.

Silver gold buyers are morons.

So glad I traded mine for BTC.

Gold going sideways. 10 FUCKING YEARS.

In 10 years that same period of time:

AMZN APPL TSLS FB WENT 1000x.

BTC 1000x.

And you still want to buy gold?

LOL.

Attached: 6462B9F0-97F9-44C7-9EEB-478AD9DA375D.png (750x1334, 337K)

>Got a scratch on your silver eagle? Sorry, they can’t take it.
lol you have no idea what you're talking about. The market is doing about what you'd expect over the select period of the last 10 years. Nobody expects to get rich off the stuff during roughly normal economic times, especially not over an arbitrary 10 year period.

There is no need to be upset John

Tell me if any of these below is not true:

1. You will always pay above spot when you buy PM
2. You will always get less than spot when selling PM

Don’t tell me to sell PM via eBay. Scammers abound.

Yes bitcoin is political

And you can’t dispute in the last 10 years PM has done nothing but going sideways.

It gains and loses 10% every 6 months in order for traders to get rich of the fluctuations.

Of course there's a spread if you have a middle man. Are you retarded? And then you'll have to pay shipping, too, unless you're paying for storage. That's why people don't trade physical.

I never did dispute that it's been basically sideways for a while now. If you actually knew what you were talking about, you'd point purchasing power rather than dollar value because the dollar has been in a state of very obvious devaluation over that same period.

The only way it's $1 million is we see inflation like Venezuela

this.

nah. doesn't even need to happen. the current rate of ~5 to 10% inflation a year will do just fine.

> but its not that high its only 2% yearly!
says who?
verified by who?

its really simple for you guys. there are two options to put your value:

Option 1 : the fiat ponzi : national fiat currencies all under control of elite banking cartel and possibly (((them))). The top all have cheat codes for printing extra money and other cheats like fractional reserve banking.

Option 2: the crypto ponzi : digital crypto currencies are governed by mathematics and cryptography. No one can cheat. Printing extra is not available. no central authority. no cheat codes for the top.

choose wisely.

Attached: dashwinner.png (710x689, 386K)

I'd say choose both. It's usually best to diversify among asset classes. The question is always how you want to allocate your portfolio. Gold is mainly about "tail risk" and even if the economy takes a dump, it could wind up going back to meh if you never had to liquidate it, and maybe you get robbed or go through a natural disaster and lose it.

Maybe crypto winds up being valuable for its trading properties even if it winds up staying meh by value. Maybe you lose your thumb drive or piece of paper or the exchange shits the bed or the power goes out or future tech cracks the crypto or somebody rigs the market just like they do with every other market.

i almost wish i had an interesting a life as he does

Attached: 1527270650811.jpg (374x1011, 51K)

>no one can cheat
Wasn’t there a recent story where some exchange lost their password so oops all the coins were gone; Sorry, no refunds!

And don’t forget the great goxxing; I even warned you faggots about it for two weeks before it happened.

should I get in now?

▲▲

Yup

> a site got hacked
> a site is the blockchain
> banks never get hacked

try harder

Weird how all these supposed Bitcoin millionaires never post evidence. Care to do that?

look at the fucking BTC / USD chart

> evidence

lmao

so how much have u lost ?

Attached: tempFileForShare_2019-06-13-21-15-15.jpg (1080x1920, 533K)

lol you should have just got btc, bsv is going nowhere but down.

you know. the only people who "lost" are the ones who bought in late 2017 and half the first part of 2018. if you bought any time, any time at all that is not that time I just mentioned. you have made profits.

I believe it hitting $1 million. That's why Gov't is scrambling to set regulations before allowing it to rise to that point, then once everyone identity is known and holdings are monitored is when Gov't will tax them. All these newly minted zoomer millionaires won't be getting away tax free

>+
that means you've made it right?

Even if someone was smart enough to try to get out when it was spiking, didn’t they (((exchanges))) put limits on how much you could withdraw? Or if you don’t use an exchange you would need to find people to buy your shit directly. Not saying it’s impossible but you’d think it would be easy for people to back up their claims.

You really think the synagogue of Satan would allow a get rich quick scheme to prosper? Wake up.
They're already in control of bitcoin and will replace it with the cryptoshekel very soon.
Don't waste your time or money on bitcoins, you will lose your money.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-13 Israel banking on 'digital shekel' cryptocurrency .png (609x600, 359K)

Kek, browse Jow Forums at least you fucking newbie

never had any issues with withdrawing.

at kraken you can withdraw $500k / month with only basic verification. ( you send them a phone bill proving your residence )

you guys have about ~10 years left to make gains in this game. ~5 years of easy gains. just buy something now that will surivive and in 5 years it will probably be 100x the price it is now.

BITCOIN ALREADY OUTPERFORMING NASDAQ, S&P 500 AND GOLD IN 2019

bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-outperform-nasdaq-sp500-oil-gold/

Bitcoin Outperforms Traditional Assets in 2019 As Powerhouse Fidelity Gears Up to Launch BTC Trading

dailyhodl.com/2019/05/07/bitcoin-outperforms-traditional-assets-in-2019-as-powerhouse-fidelity-gears-up-to-launch-btc-trading/

Bitcoin (BTC) outperforms Tesla stocks

fxstreet.com/cryptocurrencies/news/bitcoin-btc-outperforms-tesla-stocks-201904060246

Why don’t you roll over and die with that nihilist attitude.

Why get up in the morning?

The people never win. Bitcoin has terrible vanguards that cannot be trusted and will aid the state with death by regulation. Companies like chain analysis with the help of exchanges will totally kill it, you'll have less pseudoanonymity when buying than you do now.

>falling for a pump and dump a second time

Attached: 1559265684970.jpg (904x735, 78K)

The bottom of the pyramid has blown out.

>If bitcoin hits $1m
is Jow Forums really this dumb?

Attached: 1560302012872.jpg (642x963, 132K)

There's always Monero

Attached: AdobeStock_1808658691.jpg (4000x2640, 1.89M)

Are any of you smarter than the Winkelvoss Twins?

Gold 10 years ago $1200
Good now $1200

BTC 10 years ago $0.10
BTC now $8200

If you had $10,000 ago, which would you invest?

Attached: AC600498-B1A0-497B-8FED-6C7153FC974A.jpg (1080x602, 235K)

It’s not too late, get in now. Buy at least 0.1 BTC.

Best way to buy for newbies are via Coinbase, but they’ll need 1-2 weeks to get you and transfer the funds from your bank to buy BTC, so do it now. Don’t get caught not ready to buy when we rally next to $100k, then $1m.

That’s all.

>gold and silver going sideways forever.
Once again OP is a fucking retard. Literally the best time to buy gold and silver is when it’s stable. When it goes down just hold on to it. When it goes up sell and make profit

OP your ponzi scheme depends on people to keep buying it, stop trying to sell us on it so you can make a dump.

I remember making this thread when BTC hits $600. I get laughed at.

I made another when BTC hits $2000, again I get laughed at.

For those that listened to me, good for you. All others, fuck right off and stay poor.

Depends when I got in and out. I got in around $800, so my gold is just fine. Stop playing these stupid games about comparing different asset classes in selected windows of time. Is Jow Forums really this financially illiterate?

If I knew the future, I'd bet on horses or something.

>Gold and Silver meanwhile going sideways forever
>forever
this is cryptocuck cope

Attached: silverchads.jpg (749x751, 119K)

Lol. I guess you got in 20 years ago and gained 40% while all other assets gained 1000x.

Such a smart lad!

I didn't sell except to swap some bars for coins. It means absolutely nothing until if and when I sell. It's a different asset class with a different role to play. It's really very very stupid of you to argue in terms of get rich quick promises instead of presenting the potential role of crypto in one's portfolio, and the fundamental natures and dangers of the market.

Very stupid and you wind up smearing crypto this way.

I bought $250 in tron, and $250 in Verge when they both were like 17 cents each.....kinda wanted to kill myself in 2018

maybe you should put everything you have into it now.

OP's off on this time frames. When I was buying bitcoin 5 years ago it was $600-$400. But anyone who thinks 20K was the highest it will ever reach, be prepared to reach even higher levels of bitter denial. Crypto (by which I mean mainly BTC) is the way to kill central banking. Jow Forums should be all over this, I know at least some of you are. Some get so bitter over being retarded about it in the past they double down on their retardation. Human nature I guess.

In 2 to 3 more halvings and it should be there.

This. Bitcoin breaks the Cnetral Bank and (((There))) share holders. It's only a matter of time, the question is will you Anons be on the right side of history.

Attached: 6at4j7xlgw821.jpg (3964x2760, 1.64M)

Bread crumb 1: "May the roads you choose be the right roads."

Real Satoshi is Alan Greenspan.

The writing is on the wall, follow some leaf advice and clean your room/thoughts or stay behind.

Just ask yourself this, does 1 satoshi (.00000001) hold more or less value than the present smallest denomination, the penny? If you say something as ridiculous as "it's not even worth a tenth!" Well guess what, if 1 satoshi was worth 1 tenth of a penny.....

Bitcoin would be $100,000.

In reality it is worth i'd say, 2 times as much and in the coming years maybe ten times as much.

If 1 satoshi equaled 10 cents. Btc would be at 10million a piece.

I'm probably wrong though. 1 satoshi is probably going to be worth more than 1000 pennies. Meaning billion dollar btc. But who knows. "It's going to zero" right?

You're welcome friends

Correct. Still important to hold silver/gold due to THE ROAD TO THE GOLDEN AGE.

2 more bread crumbs.
Where we go one we go all.
Further Beyond

I sincerely want to thank you OP and others who shilled crypto to me on /pol in 2017. I am now retired at 40. God bless.

Trip fives for luck friend.

TERRORISTS DETONATE 1 NUKE IN NYC...

ALL CRYPTO INSTANTLY BECOMES WORTHLESS...

ONLY THOSE WITH CASH AND TRADABLE GOODS PROSPER.

That goes for a lot of things. Doesn't mean there isn't a reason to add some amount of crypto to your portfolio or treat it like another thing to day trade.

>OP is a phoneposter
>Is bitcoin political?
All forms of "money" are political

God bless you too.

If you aren't all in OCN Odyssey you are a fucking moron at this point

Be me,

Buy 1 BTC at $50 several years back

Play satochi dice because why the fuck not, win 6 more BTC

BTC now at $100

I’m rich!! Hawk all 7 BTC to pay off a credit card.

Out of debt!!! Yay!!!

Now, back in debt and no BTC

There's a reason (((they))) say:

CASH IS KING

But lose all your money when NYC gets nuked by Iranian or Paki sponsored terrorists. See if I care.

why BTC? there are better cryptos out there. why would BTC go to the moon and not the others?

I hold cash (which can and has crashed as well) and I also hold physical gold and silver and guns and all the rest. You're being no better than the kind of cryptofags who can't come up with a better line than saying to sell everything else and move to crypto.

Don't feel bad. I lost 1,000 LTC in a bet. I'll regret that even more within a few years I'm sure...