Who are the most based Catholic saints?

Who are the most based Catholic saints?

Attached: St. Lawrence.jpg (356x450, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IMOtfyGQaFM
catholic.org/saints/saint.php?saint_id=78
catholic.com/tract/the-intercession-of-the-saints
catholic.com/magazine/online-edition/one-mediator-between-god-and-men
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: paul01.jpg (548x548, 61K)

This will only draw in the pagancucks talking shit on the One True Church. But st john chrysostom was based and hated jews.

Saint nicholas because he is actually odin, which makes him a chad and christian.

Attached: downloadfile-1551.jpg (1002x718, 287K)

St. Augustine. Confessions and City of God are MUST READS.

Attached: downloadfile-1641.jpg (600x596, 182K)

Attached: downloadfile-539.jpg (236x337, 31K)

Paganlarpers = JIDF everytime

cringe and bluepilled

St. Louis IX, King of France.

>Following a vow he made after a serious illness and confirmed after a miraculous cure, Louis IX took an active part in the Seventh and Eighth Crusades. He died from dysentery during the latter crusade, and was succeeded by his son Philip III.

>Louis's actions were inspired by Christian zeal and Catholic devotion. He decided to severely punish blasphemy (for which he set the punishment to mutilation of the tongue and lips),[1] gambling, interest-bearing loans and prostitution. He spent exorbitant sums on presumed relics of Christ, for which he built the Sainte-Chapelle. He expanded the scope of the Inquisition and ordered the burning of Talmuds and other Jewish books. He is the only canonized king of France, and there are consequently many places named after him.

Attached: StLouis.jpg (1185x1665, 871K)

Saint Basil the Great

My city is named after him. To bad it's overrun with niggers and crime.

Joan of Arc, with also a good contender

>He decided to severely punish blasphemy (for which he set the punishment to mutilation of the tongue and lips),[1] gambling, interest-bearing loans and prostitution. He spent exorbitant sums on presumed relics of Christ, for which he built the Sainte-Chapelle. He expanded the scope of the Inquisition and ordered the burning of Talmuds and other Jewish books.

Fucking based.

Attached: IMG_20190614_013900.png (441x621, 253K)

>Saint Maria
>good catholic loli
>help her mommy run they farm after daddy die
>farmhand's son comes onto her
>rebuffs him as a good Catholic girl will
>eventually he decides to just rape her, stabs her few dozen times when she screams
>Maria dies in hospital, forgives her murderer as a good Catholic girl will
>he got sentenced to like 20 years(goddamm fucking Italy)
>had a vision of the loli he murdered that led him to repent
>got out of prison in time to attend her canonization
Saint of lolis and rape victims. And stabbings maybe

>and other Jewish books
So, the Holy Bible?

saint benedict, saint boniface, saint francis of assisi, saint catherine l'aboure, saint pio of pieltrecina, saint judas thadeus. there's a lot more but these are the ones i think are the most bad-ass
google them and be in awe brothers

Attached: saobento.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Attached: 1555552271737.jpg (2208x2208, 299K)

>Saints

Attached: 1529MartinLuther.jpg (971x977, 271K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IMOtfyGQaFM

if your answer is not Saint George you don't know shit about Christianity, literally Patron saint of all Christian soldiers ever

Attached: saint-george.jpg (471x567, 384K)

St. Pedophile.

Attached: pedo.jpg (225x225, 7K)

San Santiago Matamoros (literally Sandniggerkiller), beheader of muslims

Attached: 62B.jpg (603x1195, 152K)

St. Nicholas was a historical person you retard. He was present at the Council of Nicaea where he smacked that crypto-pagan heretic Arius in the face.

>Saint Nicholas
>A Greek sailor who gave charity to kids was Odin, a sky meme man from Scandinavia

Gregory of Tours
Most Popes named Pius
Martin of Tours
John Chrysostom
Antony
Augustine
Thomas Aquinas

St. Lucy gouged her eyes out for God. God was probably like “dude wut”

The fuck is your problem? Thought this thread was for telling saints stories so I recounted the only saint story I know.
catholic.org/saints/saint.php?saint_id=78
She's a real deal saint and martyr, exemplifying chastity and forgiveness.
Or are you denying that Torah is a jew book?

Attached: stmariagoretti.jpg (144x268, 21K)

The early Protestants still revered Saints.

Saint Nick

There's nothing wrong with honoring a strong Father of the faith
The issue is with worship of Saints.

Saint Valentine.

the pope is really just Saint Nigger in disguise.

Attached: jenkum.png (1024x776, 80K)

>The issue is with worship of Saints.
Yes, that's what the Catholic doctrine teaches.

>cracked down on usury and whoredom
Nice

>worship
How many times do we need to teach you this lesson old man?

Eh, but I've seen/known Catholics who carry the medallions and have the images and sculptures of saints in their homes.
It's idolatry.

How do I build a sceptre like that?

> he is actually odin
He was a real person though

You're one for the tongue and lip mutilation.

All of them were exemplary figures one should look to emulate

>It's idolatry.
No. Idolatry is treating a creation a God. Honoring and asking for a Saint's intercession (asking him to pray for you in heaven) is anything but idolatry.

as God*

St. Dominic Savio; he put sharp rocks and broken glass in his bed to torture himself so that he could be closer to God.

Attached: StDom.jpg (438x585, 37K)

>(asking him to pray for you in heaven)
Good Lord that's the most retarded thing I've heard a Catholic say
And it directly contradicts the bible.

Two of my favs

Attached: fisher more.jpg (1024x804, 267K)

New testament isn't jewish.

Don't ever ask anyone to pray for you proddie, not evne your mom. Otherwise you will end up in hell for "idolatry".

Joan of Arc - BASED

>Don't ever ask anyone to pray for you proddie, not evne your mom
No you moron.
There's no prayers from heaven to Earth.
Intersession doesn't work like that.
There is not a single scripture in the Bible that says anyone in Heaven prays for those on earth.

Attached: 1559938675098.jpg (1024x526, 51K)

Attached: IMG_7673.gif (480x362, 493K)

The noblest of French kings.

Isn't St. Louis the US city with the highest murder rate or something ?
No one worships the Saints, proddy.
Are you fake Christians ever going to learn ?

You retard Catholics can't ever admit that a lot of you do.
It's seriously moronic the stuff I hear/read about Saints in Catholicism.

I'm gonna explain it to you real simply, ok. The Saints reside in Heaven in the presence of God.They have had personal experience in this world, so the fishermen who are Saints, the nurses who are Saints, the carpenters who are Saints, etc. etc. have a connection with us humble sinners. We say our prayers to God and worship Him. But we can also throw in a prayer to one of these patron Saints who understand our suffering based on their own experiences in this world and we ask them to intercede on our behalf to the Lord whose Presence they reside in. That's it.

It's kind of like asking your older brother or sister to ask your parents to ok a request that you have, put in a better word for you. Does it sound a bit juvenile? Potentially. Does it still make sense from our religious perspective? Yes. Does it mean we worship Saints? No, no one thinks that way other than faggot protestants who have nothing else to talk shit about, and believe me there's a lot of other shit to talk about

>But we can also throw in a prayer to one of these patron Saints who understand our suffering based on their own experiences in this world and we ask them to intercede on our behalf to the Lord whose Presence they reside in.
And you people wonder why I mock you.
Running wild with tradition that has no biblical basis to it whatsoever.

Luke 16:19-31.

Attached: dragon_TUqJaxOMXF.png (112x100, 33K)

Attached: 1555128142898.jpg (2580x2588, 1.86M)

Did you not read the parable?
Serious question.

How does it contradict the Bible faggot? You protestants say you'll pray for people all the time, Oh Lord bless his soul and all that bullshit. Wtf are you even on about?

Thanks for backing up our Catholic tradition Brasilbro, God bless you and your family and uma delicias and shit

Testicles

Find me, a single verse, in any book of the bible, that says to pray to anyone but God.
If you can seriously find one I will convert to your retarded religion.

St. John Chrysostom did sermons against jews and faggots so he was pretty based. in fact the modern catholics praise him but if he preached his sermons today they would disavow him and call him a hate preacher.

Attached: EEDC987E-412D-4EFC-AC13-E2EBF7B01356.jpg (600x800, 81K)

St. Irenaeus. Crushed the heresy of gnosticism.

Attached: irenaeus.jpg (900x451, 190K)

I'll entertain you once more you soggy bugle limp wrist faggot. We have our traditions. I can't off the top of my head quote the Bible but you can't give me a quote either that says it doesn't. Either way you are actually a winy faggot who has nothing better to do than raid a thread about the amazing and inspiring lives of the Saints, which help to inspire us Catholics and Protestants and all Christians alike, and even people of other faiths, to live better lives drawing from their devotion to the Divine.

If you hate that then fuck yourself and lather up for the lake of fire

See this is why I can't understand Catholics.
Your views are challenged on something, and when poked to present Biblical evidence, you cry and complain and blame all Protestants for your lack of knowledge.
Maybe next time, read your Bible.
Or at least ask Saint Peter to read it to you.
Tell me how that works out for you.

Yes there is you brainlet.

Mfw retarded proddies will annoy everyone in this life but suffer eternal hellfire in the next

Attached: 1554417297484.jpg (229x343, 13K)

>Yes there is you brainlet.
Then prove it.
Give me a chapter and verse to prove your baseless assertion.

catholic.com/tract/the-intercession-of-the-saints
You protestants create your own interpretation of the scriptures and deny the very people that lived and/or learned from the Apostles themselves.
To be such arrogant that you think you know more than the entirety of Christian Tradition, accepted by all Apostolic Churches (Cattholic, Eastern and Oriental Orthodox) is utterly retardation.

Already did. Now, stop listening to your dumb pastor and go learn a thing or 2 with the Church Fathers.

>And it directly contradicts the bible.
sola scriptura does but you retards still follow that. Faith alone as well.

>Maybe next time, read your Bible.
>Or at least ask Saint Peter to read it to you.

The one that the Catholics made with the books that you accept as authentic? There is a little something you are missing though called Tradition that supplements the Word.

Protip for Heretics: “And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”

The veneration of saints is false worship. You should be praying to the Lord your God only. Catholicism is idolatry.
>Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
>Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
>Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
>And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

>To be such arrogant that you think you know more than the entirety of Christian Tradition, accepted by all Apostolic Churches (Cattholic, Eastern and Oriental Orthodox) is utterly retardation.
I know my bible
it cracks me up that Catholics use Revelation as the basis for this Prayer to the Saint's foolishness.
Since A, it's the most alagorical book in the bible
and B there is already scripture that says to only pray to God through his son Jesus
> “There is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus” (1 Timothy 2:5).

>There is a little something you are missing though called Tradition that supplements the Word.
How can you be such a heretic and actually say tradition is the same as the word itself?
That's a Talmudic level thought.

The Church Fathers knows the Bible. They compelled it. They are reliable. 2000 years of magisterium is reliable. You, dumb murican, are not.
What you or your dumb pastor thinks about the Bible is worthless.

Based.

>“There is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus” (1 Timothy 2:5).
We believe that as well.
catholic.com/magazine/online-edition/one-mediator-between-god-and-men

Are you seriously going to say Paul's Epistle to Timothy is not the word of God?

None because they would all be heretics

Attached: 7DDE619D-726D-4FC5-AC74-D9BB3EC286AB.png (400x763, 275K)

We all know you're a kike. You should already know that though

Congrats.
Catholics realized Saint prayer was sacrilegious so they came up with a work around
Yay for that!

Attached: CA80C0C0-BCAE-4E7F-A56D-4A02F7E9AE0D.jpg (1024x856, 135K)

Did Tradition pre-date the New Testament, yes or no?

>Explanation about our views with biblical sources
>It's a work around
Jeez, if this is what your female pastors are teaching you, I feel bad for you. Next time try attacking the argument

Who do you think you are to unironically think you know more about the Scriptures than the Church Fathers, the very people who actually compelled it and learned from the Apostles themselves?

Padre Pio became a giant sky monk and scared away enemy bombers in WWII
>Nazis BTFO

Counter me then with evidence.
Quote scripture to me and dispute what I'm saying.
I've quoted and can still do so.
>Deuteronomy 18:10–13
10 There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering,5 anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer 11 or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or cone who inquires of the dead, 12 for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you. 13 You shall be blameless before the Lord your God,
Praying to the Saints violates Scripture.
Screw your tradition. It has no foundation in the word.

That's going to be a no since the New Testament was written before the Nicean Creed.
Scriptures buddy. Give me some scriptures that say in clear wording that prayer to the Saints is biblical
I knew the word itself.
If you can prove me wrong with he word, go right ahead.
Your tradition holds no weight to the scriptures themselves.

St Bernardino of Siena rallied against usury, Sts Patrick and Boniface BTFO druids/paganry, St Stephen in Acts, St Ambrose refused to put church funds into building a synagogue that was burnt down by Christians (IIRC) among other things. Plenty of good ones.

Attached: st george.jpg (720x960, 235K)

>I knew the word itself.
You know nothing. You comes up with your own personal interpretation and think this is true. Hell is full of heretics like you who place your own desires before the teachings of the Christ and His Holy Church.
2 Thessalonians 2:15
So then, brothers and sisters, stand firm and hold fast to the teachings we passed on to you, whether by word of mouth or by letter.

Then let us forgive them.

>I knew the word itself.
Your Word is missing quite a few books for no apparent reason.

Tell me you're not Jewish. Justify it to yourself while you type it out and deny your supposed superior status as one of God's "chosen" people.

The catholic church gave you the bible you retarded prot.

Wow! This is the demon I saw in my dream. Recently I saw a dream where a dark skinned woman appeared to me wanting me to worship her,claiming to be the Virgin Mary and expecting me to revere her. I rebuked her in the name of Jesus Christ and realized that she had no power of any kind before the name of the Lord.

Brothers We all believe that Jesus is the king of kings and lord of lords. We have bigger things to argue and combat then doctrinal differences about Catholics and Protestants.

As a Catholic yes some Catholics do take the veneration of saints way too far and I do see the observations by our protestant brothers and sisters as a true statement among some of our brethren. I also see the worship of saints above Jesus as HERETICAL however, Saints are examples of exemplary Christians and should be examples to follow in your Christian Journey Definitely not above Christ and do not overrule the teachings of the new testament.

If lucifer cannot stop you from becoming a christian then his job and tasking to his minions is to stop you from becoming an effective god fearing; Christ centered; bible reading christian.

also St George is the best Saint

DEUS VULT