Millennials are actually getting anxiety due to global warming

>millennials are actually getting anxiety due to global warming

Attached: global_warming_anxiety.png (529x632, 99K)

Hahaha

Typical behavior of people brainwashed by a doomsday cult.

Your life would have to be pretty good to care about global warming. It must be nice having things to lose.

This is the whitest thing I’ve ever seen

>>millennials are actually getting anxiety due to [[any mundane fucking thing]]
woah thanks for screencapping this literally who i might've missed the phenomenon

the funny thing is, except for that retarded little scandinavian jew bitch, zoomers love the idea of niggers and chinks being exterminated by mother nature herself for polluting this earth and lying about it constantly.

Attached: SJF.jpg (728x409, 171K)

Find some other cult to join. It will take your mind off things. Jonestown is for sale, maybe you could make a go of it.

Attached: 13.jpg (255x255, 17K)

ILL KILL THE WABBIT,HUWICANES,TYPHOONS,EARTHQUAKES!

I have anxiety about global browning.

and they are pozzing their children again, just like when Trump was elected.

>"My 5 year old daughter is crying now because I had to tell her, that Trump will put us into concentration camps and will skin mommy and daddy alive after raping her sister in front of her eyes. Thanks Trump"

They aren’t even. They’re just feigning anxiety for attention because they think they’re supposed to.

I mean, global warming is a pretty big fucking issue

We won’t have to worry about anxiety attacks once the Earth is covered in water and is 150+ degrees every day. And it’ll happen 3-450k years from now. Of course, that’s assuming the micro-plastic debris doesn’t serrate our fucking organs before then.

Mainstream media makes people insane.

Is this why people like the winter? The winter is gay, unless it actually snows, in which case they'll be bitching about not being able to drive anyway.

people with no sense of self worth or character do this kind of thing so they appear to have depth

This was literally me while growing up being bombarded with images and propaganda texts of the desert world I was going to inherit and all the wars that the rich would wage for drinkable water while the poor starved and died of dehydration, unable to go out in sunny days due to the absolute scorching sun falling into an unprotected Earth.
I genuinely don't blame kids and young adults for being fearful when their government, elected officials, teachers and parents are all constantly telling them how we are in the brink of destruction.

That prediction sounds pretty accurate for your country, though.

ha, the floating plastic will act as a solar shield preventing evaporation and that will make it hotter and drier.
at least that would be caused by humans.

> niggers, chinks, and filth pouring through the borders
nothing
> Complete decline, deracination, degeneracy of the west
nothing
> global warming
OH MAH GAWD panic atttack!

Millennials are truly a strange breed

Doubtful, fattest country in the planet, no drinkable water shortage that I know of, current conflicts completely unrelated to water and as always related to drugs, and heat season hasn't been worse than previous years.

The stress will kill them early.

never gonna make it

These people need to visit cult deprogramming experts. This is literally a doomsday cult in every sense of the word.

Yeah but that won’t matter when we’re all gurgling our own blood in a pool of our eviscerated intestines and livers because we drank one too many bottles of water or ate that filet of wild-caught fish that put us over the threshold.

>t. retard

Temperature based anxiety. The weak shall own the earth.

>one of the coldest winters then springs in years. super fucking wet across the corn belt and other fly-over wheat grower states. Crop losses already adding up big time.

It is the fucking grand solar minimum. Temps peaked in 2016, about 25 years after the sun's energy peaked. This is cuz the ocean is a big heat sink and it gives this 25 year lag. We are now in for almost 100 years of cooling before the sun even thinks about becoming more active again.

it is not because it is not fucking real, memeflaggot larping nigger.

So basically you are telling me they are so terrified they will agree to anything?

RAISE Act anyone?

I shidded myself because of global warming
apologize

Well when you have a boring life with no conflict you have to seek it out.

Yeah but it doesn't matter cause we're all gonna die one day anyway.

There isn't a drug out there that can cure stupid. Given them long enough and they will suicide themselves. That alone will save the planet.

WTF I love Exxon-Mobile now!

Why didn't she get an abortion? Isn't that all the rage on the left these days?

Probably a black baby. Aborting it would be racist.

>i want winter back
then fuck off to cold areas you cuckblooded

Imagine being such a faggot that you're afraid of weather.

Attached: 1554994153846.png (1007x764, 389K)

They should commit suicide to reduce their carbon footprint.