Can we stop pretending that Poland is like other Eastern European states?

You can exclude Poland from the "West" but lets stop pretending that Poland is together with "Eastern Europe". Poland is one level above the rest of Eastern Europe, it was developing similarly to a country like Spain. It has its university since the Middle Ages and it produced countless humanists, researchers and such. They weren't as popular as Western, but nevertheless they existed and were of polish stock.

Here are examples of alchemists and physicians:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sendivogius
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maciej_Miechowita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebastian_Petrycy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojciech_Oczko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Syrenius
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_of_Łowicz

geographers/travellers/missionaries:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_of_Stobnica
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Wapowski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcin_Kromer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michał_Boym
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Mikołaj_Smogulecki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrius_Rudamina

I don't want to spam with philosophers, writers or theologians, so just one example en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martinus_Smiglecius

They were writing either in polish or in latin. Can anybody from Bohemia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Russia, Serbia etc show me similar people in similar numbers? I mean, come on.

Attached: fileurnfkesrfnesrlkfne.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Joyce
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Łaski
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poland is a toilet cleaning shithole, fuck off, Janusz.

Nobody cares about Poland or even knows how do you look like. Stop attention whoring.

Slavs are an inferior race and easy to rouse to anger.

Well then fuck off from this thread homo

Romanians are the only good Eastern Europeans

I remind everybody about my thesis in this topic.

You don’t even deserve to be called Poland. General Government will do.

Why are poles so hell-bent on living in countries that aren't poland?

We need them to clean this "western civilization" shitter you and the kikes created

I used to like Poland before I saw this

Attached: pl.png (867x729, 74K)

Why the Irish lack culture in their own national language?

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEEEEET.
Fuck off POOland.

That doesn't make sense
Are you asking why most of us speak English instead of Irish?

Because wages are abysmal in rural areas.

Yes, why is it that the Irish lack the confidence to even speak their own language? You're pathetic.

Because a) we didn't have a country for a long time b) because even after that we are still f*cked over by our own government the gives out money for votes c) for the far less amount of work in other countries we get far more money

British colonialism, not to mention the written language is on every sign, nie graj głupa.

of course poland isn't like other countries in eastern europe, poland is full of kike subhumans

because people confuse Romanians with Roma you silly

>he didn't invent his own alphabet
>calls others inferior

oh, goy

Attached: 1554727147145.jpg (224x225, 9K)

>ctrl+f Chopin
>0 hits
PIERDOLIĆ

I don't care about artists from 19. century because everybody has such. I specifically focused on 15/16/17 centuries, so that people stop pretending that Poland is on par with Eastern Europe.

>can we agree on x
how new are you here?
if you want them to agree on x, you must argue for y

This guy gets it

I don't exclude Poland from western countries because it was born in catholicism like the other western countries.

Attached: poland-france-2-point-oh.png (600x558, 36K)

Why would you want to be associated with the west? It's literally the land of the degenerates

That’s fine you do you, but don’t try to pretend your western and then also claim to be Slavic or vice versa. Nobody respects you because you act in this whorish way

Imagine if the Germans occupied Poland for a few centuries instead of a few years.
Imagine if they made Polish language, law and customs illegal so you had to use theirs instead.
Imagine if you had to give up your native language to live somewhere worth living in.

Who gives a fuck? Ireland is better than Poland ever will be. That's why POOlish move there.

I would say Polish is eastern Euro. You guys were just forced west. This was your ethnic lands for hundreds of years

Attached: 26A6C97B-9F3B-48BC-966C-B9900B689271.jpg (1242x1084, 186K)

also this
I'd rather be slav gopnik chugging vodka on staircase than getting my daughter fucked by Mahound and son turned into fag.

>Why would you want to be associated with the west?
I wrote that one can exclude Poland from the "West", but let's not put Poland together with the rest of Eastern Europe, because it belongs to a different level of countries.

>Who gives a fuck? Ireland is better than Poland ever will be.
The Irish are colonized people. They based their economy on being a whore to the corporations and they even pretend to be more Western than the West. First gay marriage, then abortion, now divorces. They abandoned everything irish, they're terrible people without honour and self respect.

I'm not Russian, but would you still be arguing this point if i listed off Russian scientists from the tsarist Era scientists?

No. Only 15/16/17 century.

>they're terrible people without honour and self respect
Seething that nobody wants to live in his shithole country

>Eastern European
Only Russia, Ukraine and Belarus
You can exclude everyone else

And Ireland is still better than poland. That tells you something.

Ur literally eastern europes ireland and will be stomped and starved at every oppurtunity like the subhumans you are

Uhm, Pierre, everything wrong with the modern world is due to the French Revolution.

bla bla bla

Ireland being better than Poland is only a temporary state of affairs until Poland grows enough. At least Poland doesn't base its economy on being a tax haven for corporations (although it is a little whorish to corporations...)

>Gypsies
>European

Fuck off mudshit

Blah, blah, blah, delusional toilet cleaner.

I dont understand are you taking pride in your jewish scientist now?

Poland wouldn't exist with out Germany, Hungary even fought the muslims alot of times, poland-germany-lithuania should have all been the same united nation, not poland, britain and france.

lol Germany and Russia ruled Poland for over a century and Polish culture only flourished during that time (Mickiewicz, Słowacki, Wyspiański, etc.), creating some of the best poets to ever write in Polish.

The truth is Irish are too low-iq to preserve their culture and speak their own language

Can someone please share this post with every cringe American/western lover in Poland (there are millions - even people creating their own Polish rap and hip hop just to be like muttland)

Imagine being such a compulsive Western ass-kisser that you can't deal with the fact that you're Eastern European.

i love how its always bad teeth inbred brits thinkin they are superior

Attached: typical_brit_street.jpg (960x815, 124K)

Who are you? Never heard of you.

Fun part is, you did. :D

No wonder.
Your geographical loicence expired.

only geographical knowledge brits have is scheming how to fuck irish over and import more niggers:D

Attached: 1448316591634.gif (245x168, 795K)

You don't know anything about our history
We've had plenty of good writers and long before the English ever came Ireland experienced a golden age (while the rest of Europe went dark)

Nobody knows who you are, minus the fact you clean toilets and your women are cheap prostitutes.

James Joyce is a more renowned writer than anyone from poland, polacken.

>James Joyce is a more renowned writer than anyone from poland, polacken.
Who fucking cares about some latecomer writer

Meanwhile your "women" don´t even pass as cheap prostitutes.. :D

Attached: 1449064203850.jpg (180x222, 10K)

Anyone that knows even a shred of something about literature.

Don't even start mate, your women are cheap whores that give blowjobs for a few quid.

>James Joyce
never heard of him.. not even larping..
sapkowski on the other hand..

Depends how far back you are willing to look Nigel. One could argue that your cuckold fetish also known as tannistry never allowed proper monarchy to take root in England and thus making you a fertile soil for the parasites.

>humanism
>good
My dude, look at the absolute state of "humanists" today.
This

meanwhile brit wahmen offers bjs for free, but there are no takers.. :D

Attached: typical_brit_wahmen.jpg (1200x630, 78K)

Cromwell invited the kikes back into England, though. Shit was fucked even before we had the most obvious disasters like in Frogland.

Here you go
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Joyce
Educate yourself, slavic subhuman and thank me for giving you the opportunity.

Pooland is even worse. You're not even a real country, just a Kosovo tier shithole.

Poland had the most Jews in Europe and was the safe haven for Jews throughout European history, you retarded 56% Polish/mexican mutt.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

Their women are ugly as fuck on average also, I don't know why do you let him bother you with some Slav stereotype.
Typical English woman - fair, blue eyed, oval face, large breast.
Ttpical Czech woman - swarthy, hunnic nose, square goblin face, no breast at all.

nah, think i ll pass on some retard english "writer", u inbred brit.. nothing good ever came out of britain..

there's even a polish priest on the Reformation Monument in Switzerland

>james shlomo joyce
>anything of value

lol, you fucking dumb, dumb shit

>LGBT flag
>retard, low tier troll
checks out

And? I'm just saying that we've all had to deal with the kike problem since well before 1789. Although admittedly the French have been repeat offenders in that regard.

Almost everything you have today came out of Britain, France, and Germany, you disgusting slavic subhumans.

Recognize your genetic and cultural superiors, you subhuman slavic cunts.

how did a jew animal like you learn to read and write?

Poland got fucked over royally by ww2 and communism
>Top 10 in gdp before the war

Attached: 1414056328947.png (1044x1198, 167K)

Delusional POOlacks need to be put in their place.

p.s.
The only reason Poland shouldn't be nuked is because of CDPR.

That's a german buddy. I mean I understand the butthurt of being the punching-ball between Germany, Russia, and anyone else that decided to play war on your today illegal occupied clay.

Beside the based things you do right and I respect you for, it's still a non country on the global scale that took the worst things of communism and capitalism and turned it into a modern slavery shithole that depends on remittance.

the reason your lumped in with the rest and will not make much headway in convincing say the UK or france your not like the others is that you were part of the soviet controlled land. they cant stand slavs. i dont know why but they hate slavs

You know you are full of shit, right, Mehmet? :D :D
Only thing you "contribute" to the world is shippin in more mudslimes.
Enjoy giving your tax money to that putrid "royal" inbred family of yours..

Attached: superior_brit.jpg (615x409, 26K)

Imagine being this insecure britlet. xD

Why are you hiding your flag you little faggot, is it because you live in the UK?

oh, it can even talk back

British/American is the world-renowned face of white people.
Nobody ever considered Czech women beautiful or even knows how do you look like, ffs it's simply ridiculous.

Attached: 1401468846510.jpg (720x960, 106K)

oh pls dont post this hugeforeheaded mongrel.. :D
i ve heard many times ppl saying that czech women are beatiful.. dont really care.. what i havent heard is "british women beatiful" :D :D

>That's a german buddy
Co ty mi tu pierdolisz debilu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Łaski

>image coping so hard that you deny the fact all inventions and intellectual ideas over the last 400 years came primarily from Britain, France, and Germany (or from people of that stock living in America). I'd kill myself if I was a Slavic rat (that wasn't Russian, as Russians are the only Slavs worth anything).

>Poland is one level above the rest of Eastern Europe
but Czehia, Slovenia and Slovakia are better than you

>or even knows how do you look like
I know a few Czech tennis players

nobody coping here britturd.. google czech/polish inventions.. some solid stuff comes up..
we know we contribute..
thats why we get tired of you teeth rotten imps thinkin you are superior in any way.. :D

yes, without a broader culture whatsoever. I'm sorry, but those are facts. Poland is one level above other Eastern European countries.

so you finally decided to leave your smelly jewish village in ukraine? good for you

They may not be the most beautiful, but at least British women are the most notorious coalburners in all of Europe. Take that Czechs!

Attached: 1448323924329.jpg (400x400, 28K)

>google czech/polish inventions
Most of the ones worth knowing about are from Jews and compared to those by the British, they are minuscule. Nobody from Poland compares to English scientists like Bacon, Newton, Fleming, Faraday, Darwin, Bell, Higgs, Dalton, and others. Nobody even fucking comes close. The fact you cannot accept this demonstrates you are utterly delusional and insecure about your place in history.