Fucking RACIST CRAKCA

Attached: 9452163.jpg (1080x1790, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Xk7i9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based

What's the problem? Short people are not a protected class.

This is the natural backlash for refusing to serve Trump supporters and stealing Trump hats. Reap what you sow.

What trash. Terrible treatment of a fine young lady. Thanks for creating another generation of resentful black youth, racists never get how they reinforce the victim hood and perpetuate the problem.

>How she look
Only niggers speak in this manner.

when will womanlets ever learn?

Quite right ole' chum.

Yea its discrimination but so what? Its practiced everywhere and no one seems to care unless its white on whatever.

>Monica

Attached: monica.jpg (533x400, 61K)

Fake and gay

The irony of this statement is killing me

Time to start getting Subway again. I wonder if they have anything decent without bread.

FPBP
see, this is how white people fight back.
do not hire niggers, do not spend your money on nigger products, boycott all shit with niggers
they want to act crazy and tweet "fuck whites"
ok but don't get mad when we do the same, in real life.

What are still going to be replaced. Especially, the stupid Whites.

I understand what you mean, but actions and experiences have a great impact on a persons outlook and behavior than you will want to believe. If people are convinced they are lesser than, even whites, they tend to live up to that expectation. It’s just human nature. This especially applies when they are predetermined as such by genetics. This means, her skin is black, denied job based completely off that fact. Her genes betrayed her ambition. Whelp, better find another way to achieve goal. How did the whites around me gain power. Conflict. There is my opportunity.

>How she look?
>-Monica

“Wypeepos is racist!”

Attached: 09209DC6-5920-4B5C-BD7B-E27249161FEE.jpg (311x358, 19K)

This is falling apart at how this tweet got leaked. So a worker asked a manager to hire her friend and the manager told her essentially we don't hire niggers and that manager didn't think that maybe I shouldn't tell the girl's friend this? Yea this sounds retarded. Blotched out facebook name is another tell.

Fucking manlets trying to destroy everything!

Never really understood this Monica meme

Looks like there may be some truth to this.. Manager (female) was fired.
archive.fo/Xk7i9

English

How do I get a big back like hers?

Attached: SILVER BACK.png (358x1032, 624K)

>Monica
>Mah nigga

Search google images for "monica" and see what comes up.

Das racis

Attached: 1559075235897.jpg (988x925, 173K)

this, not a white person

not relevant

Womanlets BTFO

Fake as fuck. Implying in current year people write what they think.

>archive.fo/Xk7i9
Could be true. Another thing I noticed is that the manager is not named. In the US, most of the subways are run by poos so I wonder if it is cause of that?

Based and redpilled. The boss knows she wont show up and when she does she will be late.

Why not?

Lol “I thought it would be fun and chill"

Oh look mob justice. What could be the cause of that?

Demagoguery, the worst type of democracy, in Aristotle's opinion, is mob rule is carried to an extreme. In demagoguery, everyone's voice is equal, and the rule of the majority has greater authority than the law. As a result, the will of the people supersedes law.

Ok thanks Aristotle but how do elites bring that type of democracy to fruition?

Other measures which are also useful in constructing this last and most extreme type of democracy are measures like those introduced by Cleisthenes at Athens, when he sought to advance the cause of democracy, or those which were taken by the founders of popular government at Cyrene. A number of new tribes and clans should be instituted by the side of the old; private cults should be reduced in number and conducted at common centers; and every contrivance should be employed to make all the citizens mix, as much as they possibly can, and to break down their old loyalties. All the measures adopted by tyrants may equally be regarded as congenial to democracy. We may cite as examples the license allowed to slaves (which, up to a point, may be advantageous as well as congenial), the license permitted to women and children, and the policy of conniving at the practice of “living as you like.” There is much to assist a constitution of this sort, for most people find more pleasure in living without discipline than they find in a life of temperance.

Damn that sounds familiar. Thanks Aristotle.

>actions and experiences have a great impact on a persons outlook and behavior
Yeah and niggers act and behave like animals
Why should I treat them any different

booHUCKY

because it's a name that is common among whites, beaners, and niggers.
in this case it's presumably a beaner because of the "how she look?" statement
google image results for "monica" shed no light here

How I get a black cutie

Attached: IMG_20190523_123210.jpg (1021x998, 103K)

There is literally nothing wrong with not hiring short people

How old is this girl

Pretty easily

>run by poos
This lmao subway used to be good and they'd hook you up with a fat ASS sandwich, now it's all Indians and they skimp you

>How she look?
I white person didn't type this

>No phone number posted.
>Just screen cap of text message from "manager"

Who here bets this is as fake as it gets?

What's the problem?

If you're white,it's easy, just ask them out. They love white dick & racial foreplay

>don't hire black people

>black people can't get a good job leading to poverty and crime.

>fucking black people why don't they just get jobs?

I swear the far right is just as retarded as the far left.

Have sex. chink small dick

Attached: becc25b842494cbc2b3a56a1faa5c76b.jpg (204x264, 8K)

Nigger lover

It's a franchise. A small business owner has the right to choose who he wants to work there. I wouldn't want a nig handling my food either.

I've never hired a black person, nor would I

checked and /thread

Attached: Noggler.png (888x885, 171K)

We know, you nigger

Mah--nicca

Based manager

Might be a modern wigger white girl but hates black girls and loves male niggers.

I want entitled minorities with a grudge making my sandwich

Blacklash you mean hyukhyukhyuk

Blacks don't get hired because they're rightly perceived as bad employees

Actually, black people from other countries can be surprisingly hard workers, one of my beat employees was from Nigeria

Niggers on the other hand... Never once

Attached: 63c.png (568x661, 276K)

imagine actually hiring short people

So what... I dont hire nig-nogs either, only 1in 1000 actually work and have any kind of common sense. Only thing nogs are good at is selling drugs and killing each other.

this
I matched on tinder with a negress on my d1 uni track team with the body of a greek goddess. Said she wasn't looking to hook up and was looking for a realtionship but I had her sucking my dick within 30 minutes of watching some stupid disney movie. Shit was cash.

Attached: 1513548298491.jpg (200x194, 11K)

>We are typically silent about this stuff
Ok nigger.

I've seen this like 10 times on Jow Forums alone. Get a life

Not liking long hair is now racist? wtf

the problem is that they basque is the victim hood, and as demonstrated no amount of literally giving shit away will appease the ingrained victim hood. They also spit on all other cultures any chance they get so I guess its fair. You cant have your cake and eat it too. This story also looks oddly similar to that student trying to ask out that dude these leftists literally create these stories like jussie smollet.

>negress =/= greek goddess

also colleges in western states literally say they dont want “white people” so its only fair

>ha dey ho looh muhfugg
>OMG THIS TERRIBLE WHITE PERSON! OMG HOW COULD THEY!

>basque
It's those basques again

Attached: images2.jpg (300x168, 13K)

If this is real they can sue the living hell out of subway and make millions.

>don't want those people in our store LoL
sounds fake af

>I swear the far right is just as retarded as the far left.

it's not "Far right" to not hire problematic people, who have shown historically to be problems

Greeks are niggers though.

I would've told her she needs to slide down on my fat white cock if she wants the job. Black girls fuck like animals.

Anyone who disagrees is either a virgin or has never fucked an animal.

Attached: bl1513134409821.jpg (640x640, 91K)

>black hair
>lazy
>don't pay their debts

It checks out.

Attached: mfw my son is a tranny.png (662x478, 22K)

>Don't want to be robbed, killed, shot at, want employees to show up on time, want employees to show up period, don't want nigga nigga nigga music talk attitude all day

>Don't hire black people

>black people can't get a good job leading to more poverty and crime

>fucking black people why don't they just get jobs?

>Don't want to be robbed, killed, shot at, want employees to show up on time, want employees to show up period, don't want nigga nigga nigga music talk attitude all day

Fucking moderate fence up the ass sitters are worse than the extreme left and Nazis which are anything left of extreme left. Kys.

>leaf
>has never fucked an animal

The quintessential leafpost

Lol, those greasy wogs sure are.

would smash

Attached: 14591611_1592873927681539_2046342998884047747_n.jpg (960x960, 63K)

Attached: 13692636_1567607923541473_5743455045814631174_n.jpg (960x960, 60K)

Was it a paki?... short people are a pain in the ass... they cant reach anything

Attached: 11403011_1448730352095898_7108770929228250524_n.jpg (960x960, 93K)

Attached: 60537853_2051977885104472_621765179738161152_n.jpg (960x960, 93K)

>Top literally says Monica

This is a LARP. Stop replying to a shitpost, retards.

got eem.

Attached: 47351343_1959534807682114_5397744756778336256_n.jpg (960x960, 58K)

How the fuck is he supposed to run a store with short employees? People need to be able to reach the shelves to get more lettuce.

BASED MANAGER

i’m cum in her pussy repeatedly until she shat out our mutt.

how would the mother get these texts anyway? also the daughter is built for BWC

See what

>I sho do 'preciate dis job interview missa boss man
>All I gots to do is have a little taste of yo 6-inch "spicy italian" and play wit yo "meatballs"
>GOOD GOOGLY MOOGLY! dats gon fill me up like a 5 dolla footlong
>mmmmm-hhhhmmmmmm leg o lamb, leg o lamb you sho is a artist wit dat sandwhich

Attached: 1536302669137.png (350x350, 16K)

She’s cute.

>What's the problem? Short people are not a protected class.

Attached: 1558644157981.jpg (601x540, 132K)

>oh fo sho dis time it be real yall

based