If you were ever in history class and asked yourself what you “would have done...

If you were ever in history class and asked yourself what you “would have done,” whatever you’re doing now is your answer.

Attached: B998AAB4-72E6-43A7-8E9F-1EF5E5355C5E.jpg (800x800, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niihau_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah. We're just gonna do it to the Chinese now.

At least
1) none of the criminals are citizens.
2) They're all literally criminals.
And hey, this is on the Democrats

>asked yourself what you “would have done,

I would have used The Deporter

Attached: 17-trebuchet.w600.h315.2x.jpg (1200x630, 65K)

Release all the illegals into Mexico and build a border wall. Then nobody has to be in any camps.

I like Japanese people. I don't like latinos and hispanics.

I would have been at the gate saying "get in that camp you bunch of slant eyed insects! I said GET IN THAT CAMP"!!!

Keep it up kikes and history really will repeat itself.

Attached: sktykyyk.png (1403x900, 1.31M)

They don't like you. Know the enemy you foolish white man.

Study the enemy before it studies you - Sun Tzu.

Shit, Soros' (((Occupy Democrats))) assholes are here vomiting their stupid all over Jow Forums.

Doesn't bother me. I will take a smart jew or jap over a dumb white hick 10 out of 10 times.

False news, unfair comparison

You would really betray your own kind ? You traitors would be executed in public back in 1782 Paris.

You mean the japanese were breaking into the US illegally so they can be camped?

Attached: 20190613_152643.jpg (4128x3096, 3.6M)

Friendly reminder FDR was a democrat.

White niggers are no brothers of mine.

Comparing unlawful internment of American citizens to the lawful imprisonment (if you can even call it imprisonment) of criminals. These camps have amenities they’d be lucky to have in their home countries. It’s a vacation compared to internment camps.

The location of the camp or its history is irrelevant and used for shock value.

i would have been using the internet in the 40s? microprocessors werent even a thing. sew yew be saiyan im god n sheeiiit

King nigger did the exact same thing.

Illegal invaders should be executed on sight.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niihau_incident

tl;dr
>Japanese-""""""""""""""""Americans"""""""""""""""" helped a Japanese fighter pilot even after knowing he participated in Pearl Harbor
of course they don't tell you this in the history books, they just want you to assume there was no rationale other than "hate"

Ok cool! I totally support Trump so its good to see I am who I say I am!

You on the other hand, are very dishonest. In WWII we were worried about invasion and Jap-Americans understood why we put them in camps. Today we ARE being invaded and Americans are okay with handing over their birth rights to invaders.

Attached: 1553446135266.jpg (775x767, 151K)

it's kind of dumb they had these camps before trump did, what they should do is find where these jurnolist/writers live the newspapper live and liet the imigrants run rampent around there area. it would be awesome to see them getting mugged raped beaten there homes being vandalised

Id intern you and your entire family

I have no doubt the unites states saved itself a lot of grief by interning the japs. In fact we need to send George Takei back.

Attached: Tule_Lake_War_Relocation_Center.jpg (991x656, 160K)

Attached: NlOmX68.jpg (320x522, 36K)

>Putting people in interment camps, from a foreign country that has declared war on you.
VS
>Unlimited numbers of parasites invading your country to live off of tax payers.

Why are liberals so retarded?

>I will take a smart jew or jap over a dumb white hick 10 out of 10 times.

Attached: you5.png (534x363, 91K)

kek

I'd set some fucking examples.

Attached: stakes are high.jpg (236x342, 32K)

Theres a reason those camps were not outlawed, because they knew one day we may need to use it again. When the Muslims rise up we might have to intern all them because theyre so radicalized