FIRST EVER THC OVERDOSE

google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/9276106/woman-39-killed-by-cannabis-in-first-ever-thc-overdose-after-vaping-marijuana-chemical-coroner-rules/amp/

Attached: SmartSelect_20190613-181117_Chrome.jpg (1070x1440, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/fe9e/9ad11322e2fbb30143e2cc190215c46ed7a6.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5986667/
researchgate.net/publication/327657626_Cerebral_Infarction_in_Young_Marijuana_Smokers_-_Case_Reports
youtu.be/TEC-bPI_nRA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JWH-018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THC can't kill you but hash oil can be so powerful and those with a low tolerance and respiratory problems can definitely die from it.
You ever take a massive dab? Like 1 gram if 90%+ thc oil. Your lungs stop functioning for about twenty minutes, it's like breathing through a straw. If you try to take a deep breath you cough your brains out.

that's not a woman

Smoking weed give me a weird mix of being stone and anxiety. Harder to breathe.

>first
yeah i doubt that

Lol rekt

Imagine being 39 and still blazing like some teenage slut

High potency weed is fucking retarded.

Yea I've done this year's ago before dabs became popular, was breathing heavily for about half an hour before I finally returned to normal.
Thought I had collapsed a lung.
And I smoked for about 15 years so was used to weed, but thc wax is on a while other level.

>All these people using newer shit like Vaping and Waxes

You degenerates really put to shame a simple Joint. What happened.

Attached: 1558586693079.jpg (526x567, 74K)

intense daberoni

>t. onions

>You ever take a massive dab?
My ex wife did that shit. A lot. It made her cough 24/7 even when she wasn't doing it. She would cough in her sleep. Constantly. I had to make her stupid ass stop. And just smoke flower. She was an idiot.

Fake and extremely gay

>but thc wax is on a while other level.
Don't they use butane or some shit to make that?

People don't know how to do things in moderation so they need stronger and stronger shit.
Weed isn't degenerate, smoking weed all day everyday certainly is.
Seriously, just take a fucking break for a month or two. Or only use it 1-2x per week and problem solved.

Attached: cesar quote.jpg (974x548, 100K)

Smoking weed became a hip meme thanks to kikeshit movies like Harold and Kumar or Superbad so when all the numales hopped on the bandwagon of course they had to make everything all convoluted and faggoty and "muh le epic reddit science duude this shit is pure 99% thc-x cbd chroniczilla toejam"

she find someone new yet? what condition did you leave it in?

>People don't know how to do things in moderation so they need stronger and stronger shit.
Dumb people yea. I just smoke flower and always have and refuse just about anything else. Edibles make me feel weird and I don't like it.
And yea, you can even take a break for a couple of days and get totally high again. Sometimes I just do it because I don't think about it and feel like....not smoking. In fact recently I haven't smoked for about 24 hours. I just....don't feel like it right now.

Actually not surprising at all. It’s actually pretty risky for people with pfos (which is roughly like 1 in 4 people) that smoke weed too.

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/fe9e/9ad11322e2fbb30143e2cc190215c46ed7a6.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5986667/
researchgate.net/publication/327657626_Cerebral_Infarction_in_Young_Marijuana_Smokers_-_Case_Reports

Dabs are amazing. I remember doing it before skateboarding and skating completely differently. Not better, but different enough to learn new tricks and perfect others.

How would you even possibly do a 1 gram dab? A tiny amount wrecked my lungs, even when I was smoking a pack and a half a day. There is no way you could do a 1 gram dab at all once.

This. I tried a vape pen for 2 weeks and went back to flower. Flower only before that and from now on.

you ignorant faggots don't know that wax and vaping is healthier than burning a bunch of carcinogens that don't even get you high.

from the article written by Tariq Tahir

>“I’m thinking this lady must have vaped this THC oil and got a high level in her system and (it) made her stop breathing, like a respiratory failure,”

basically this retard died from respiratory issues and the docs have no real idea how so they just lazily said THC did it and you muppets eat it up. this isn't responsible journalism.

weird how OP didn't include this part of the article either:
>Former White House drugs policy adviser Keith Humphreys also cast doubt on whether the woman died of a THC overdose.

This.

holy shit im in a historical thread!

lmao toejam

wow weird because ive seen at least a dozen "first weed deaths" over the last few years

Yeah I have to have a couple beers before I smoke otherwise I just obsess about death for like 20 minutes.

Attached: Waterfall-at-the-Edge-of-the-World.jpg (500x375, 38K)

this is so anti-science that it's hilarious thinking that you retards actually believe this. vaping or taking a dab is way less harsh on your lungs and only someone who doesn't actually know shit about shit would say otherwise. yes, inhaling all of this smoke and pointless plant matter is way healthier, goyim. fucking dumb cunts...

wow holy shit guys first ever weed death and im here in this thread to bear witeness. screencap me

only part that sucks about doing dabs is the smoke sticks to your teeth

>vaping or taking a dab is way less harsh on your lungs and only someone who doesn't actually know shit about shit would say otherwise
I don't know about vaping but dabbing is NOT unharsh on your lungs. You're a fucking idiot.

lies

Weed kills people all the time. It's the Mexican cartels that do it though.

youtu.be/TEC-bPI_nRA

Yeah, and they don't count the hundreds/thousands of people who get psychosis and end up killing themselves later (either by accident or on purpose).

you have weak little bitch lungs I dont even cough from dabs anymore

Remember the faggot that dabbed a yard of fucking dab and smoked himself god damned retarded? Woke up with 40 less IQ points a week later after he rode the heart attack express.
Comatosed his bitch ass.
And now bitch ass whore just fucking dies?
>it's not muh lethal level
One of those vape pen cartridges can last you a month and if she bought the ticket and then paid for the round trip before it hit her then this isn't THAT surprising.

Attached: 1537810895762.jpg (787x768, 235K)

someone post the webm of the guy smoking that 10 meter long dab

never forget

Attached: 1280.png (1280x722, 794K)

Derivatives are created using chemicals I definitely don't want in my body. The bud I grow and cure, I know exactly what's in it.

>and they don't count the hundreds/thousands of people who get psychosis and end up killing themselves later
Why do a lot of weed smokers do that?
You think weed smokers get really depressed and blow their brains out? They're on weed mother fucker. Please.

This. /thread

nice right on time.

Attached: 01153993.jpg (815x544, 33K)

THIS

So huffing paint fumes is better for you than marijuana smoke because it doesn’t contain smoke or pointless plant matter?

>you have weak little bitch lungs I dont even cough from dabs anymore
I never did them. I know better. It made my wife hack up so fucking bad, ALL THE TIME, that I had to make her stop dabbing. Flower was fine with her. With me too.

IDK glass bowls of flower 4 lyfe.

People like this are fucking retarded. There is no debate about it.

Oh God, you're retarded

No actually, correction, I did try it off hers a few times. It made me cough for 10 minutes straight.
So I had very little to do with her dabbing.
Yea....it's harsher. I don't give a fuck if your lungs can take it. Your lungs could take flower a LOT easier.
And that's just a fact.

>muh le it's just weed it's safe bro meme
And these retards are smoking a pound of flower in some concentrated bullshit to prove what hardcore stoner connoseurs they are and then frying their fucking brain. Doing anything that excessively is bad dipshit, people have died from drinking too much water.

smaller dabs less heat you were doing them wrong

You can, but it would have to be a special set up to heat it almost vapor in a small chamber under pressure, then fast release of pressure into the lungs.
1 gram is for kids.

>'first ever thc overdose'
>hits dabpen

Attached: 1560363095828.jpg (1530x1298, 264K)

lol k

Attached: blazeitfgtlol.jpg (640x640, 36K)

>NOT unharsh
what did he mean by this? I'm not saying vaping is harmless, I'm saying smoking a bunch of needless plant matter is worse than smoking the concentrated form that requires 1/5 of the amount of hits to get high, too. hmm, what's healthier, taking 2 dabs to get high or roasting this nasty joint that leaves behind black tar at the mouthpiece.... hmmm.. what's worse on the lungs? I really wonder.......... the fact that you guys are even debating this is sad and I'm not sure if you guys are trolling or just kikes pilpuling. it's not even an argument. you think dabs magically coat your lungs with some wax that makes you unable to breath, but smoking this joint that leaves noticeable resin on the mouthtip does what?????????

vaping is so stealthy tho, and also way less harmful to your lungs not breathing in all that plant matter. maybe you weren't pacing yourself? i dunno, i mean smoke however you want, i just find the benefits of vaping outweigh any negatives i can think of, and i can't think of any.

Yea I just smoke little pinches of flower in a bowl and only one bowl at a time and hours between.
That's how I've always taken it. Never going to change.

>dabs
>smoke

I have access to an unlimited amount of weed and concentrates. How much should I smoke to die?

Anyone else here unironically read this fags post as THICC overdose?

I can see inhaling smoke aggravating a pre existing condition.

Based Ivan.

Do a backflip faggot

This. Although I could see cardiac arrest and the true culprit.

Dabs are interesting because they are basically synthetic. It's base is usually an unflushed outdoor flower, which the thc is extracted from with with butane or other chemical (rather than filter), mixed with non cannabis derived terpenes and then super heated well beyond a cig or joint and inhaled en masse. Oh and despite ~70%+ thc content, little to no CBD is ever added; despite CBD effectively countering most major negative effects of thc (paranoia, anxiety, heart palpitations ect)

Dabs are the only cannabis product I have seen cause several seizures and unless you make your own, should be treated as a different drug from flower and in my opinion, avoided like crack or meth based on heavy mental contamination.

>I'm not saying vaping is harmless
Like I said I don't know about vaping. I never seen anyone do it around me or did it myself.
> taking 2 dabs
They use butane in that shit. So yea....it's WORSE. Way worse. That's why people cough up a fucking lung from a single hit of a dab. I did.

>faggots don't know that wax and vaping is healthier than
Kek not by that much, and also comes with its own set of problems. Don't kid urself cupcake, it's not like you went from eating twinkies to a healthy diet, more like twinkies to chips.

Ikr, stupid little shitheads just wasted a ton of wax

Attached: 1537897871572.gif (270x270, 930K)

this seems like bullshit. no one dies from smoking weed. you'll pass out before you'll consume enough to actually hurt you. there must be something more to the story...

>vaping marijuana chemical

ah... case closed.

i havent smoked in probably 8 years but i used to get high as shit and just play guitar for like 10 hours.
was pretty fun. ill probably do it again someday but i live in a state were its still illegal as all fuck

Attached: feelsgood.png (680x497, 121K)

Weed makes me queasy. I'll stick to heroin, thanks.

>Suffocates to death
>thc overdose

I get that getting stoned every day is bad, but this whole fun hating anti weed crowd has gotten retarded over the past few months.

>vaping
There's your problem

You're right. No one has EVER overdosed on THC, including this women

>coroner says

Come on guys. Be smarter than that.

Attached: no.jpg (493x576, 206K)

True

A friend of mind was just hospitalized last month for marijuana induced psychosis or clinically I guess it’s called “severe marijuana toxicity.” I’m pretty sure that south beach cannibal nig that ate some hobo’s face off only had pot in his system too.

personally I like my bubbler and my dankvapes hit in a rotation

we love dude weed lmao's, we make so much $$$ off of these suckers

>but i used to get high as shit and just play guitar for like 10 hours.
Sweeeeet.

Attached: 1548750070575.png (400x499, 552K)

THC is a chemical jackass

Attached: fuckyeahbro.gif (141x141, 481K)

so is butane.

Ahem, so when is the first ever death from beer?

Attached: 1448864632977.jpg (219x230, 7K)

Have some fun Ivan the wars over!

He only had pot in his system because the bath salts either couldnt be tested for or can't be detected quickly afterwards. Can't remember but if you research you'll see Im right.
No one has eaten someones face cuz of pot, ever.

Exactly this. Plus no dealing with sketchy hippies or niggers or other trash.
Also fuck kikes.

This is definitely not the first time this has happened

What is synthetic thc? Fuck off jew. Even Hitler recognized mind alternating substances could help the country.

Attached: 489B5DD3-EEE5-402C-918B-353300D45D7A.png (900x1156, 187K)

so is water

so was someone helping her vape while she was too stoned to stand up before she died, or is this just fake news?

Attached: Poe_Tayder.jpg (490x427, 72K)

Fake news.
They died from smoke asphyxiation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JWH-018

cool, except I never tried to portray that. I was responding to the disinfo retard saying a joint is healthier. I smoke bowls with wax on them so this whole argument is pretty gay to me. ingesting vapor/smoke isn't going to be healthy either way, thanks for the groundbreaking revelation.

obviously fake but purity spiraling stormfags will trumpet this as the end all be all of evidence. This isn't even the first time a coroner has said something like this, but it's still just as wrong

Was there ever any evidence that he was on bath salts though? Like proof he ever purchased them before that happened or anything?

>obsess about death for like 20 minutes.
those are rookie numbers

Literally Fake news. No way this happened unless it was laced or chemical thc.

you can smoke all the weed and you won't die. sorry friend.

however, concentrates can probably kill you if they are tainted with chemical byproducts and you consume enough.

best of luck!