IRAN

>indo-european language
>iran means "land of the aryans"
>cherry picked images of iranians that are white passing
or even better
>images of stone monuments showing ancient iranians that were white passing

This seems to be Jow Forums's entire argument for why iranians are white. Does anyone have any scientific data to show that iranians are white?

Attached: irg.jpg (844x1170, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/roGNv6xlbxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Iranians are whi-

Attached: 1559563291243.jpg (1024x683, 136K)

Even though an image like that does support my belief it's still unfair to post cherry picked images with no context

Iranians are 56% arabian. literaly le 56% arab face

Attached: Iranians are 4 percent niggers.png (992x719, 323K)

>pot
>kettle
>black

This the first pic on google images

Attached: first pic on google picture.jpg (1200x630, 134K)

>2% European
kek

Googling an ethnicity and trusting what shows up on google images without a careful examination of the context is a bad idea, in my experience.

Who fucking cares? They're muslim so they gotta go.

they look like spics, "ey what u lookin at ese?"

>bomb
>ship
This seems to be /pompeo's/ entire argument for why we should go to war. Does anyone have any scientific data to show that Pompeo isn't a retard?

basically you have brown iranians and white iranians, white iranians dominate the service sector and brown iranians are poor rural farmers in the south barely getting by on welfare

iranians are primarily persians and azeri turks both of which come from central asian nomads and the Caucasus

Do white people marry 10 year old girls?

Attached: 1559565442409.png (722x820, 556K)

But what do you mean by white iranians? Do you mean these Iranians would come up as being european if given a dna test?

white iranians aren't necessarily European, their skin is white and they come from the North similar to Europeans and they have a shared ancestry with Europeans, iranians typically have darker features than Europeans because the sun is stronger in Iran

Attached: 014 Aryan Migration 3rd Wave 850 BC-650 BC Map.jpg (759x668, 542K)

Why do Iranian woman need to do nose jobs for a western look if they are already white?

Attached: plastic surgery to look white.png (978x1223, 476K)

Well all Caucasoids have a common ancestor. All europeans tend to cluster very closely together. Similarly Iranians cluster closely with the people they live near. DArk iranians and light iranians have a more recent common ancestor than light iranians do with europeans.

Attached: z2.jpg (800x904, 188K)

How about average faces

Attached: average faces.jpg (1600x900, 119K)

ffemale, female, male female, female, male, male
female, female, female, male, male, male

The average iranian skin tone is brown

Attached: 1559566017025.png (618x775, 311K)

They look like meds

lol its the "swede" who needs google translate to type in swedish again

Nice map. Even turks cluster closer to europeans compard to iranians

true but the brown southern iranians have african and arabian in them, the white iranians come from the Aryan migration

because the sun is harsher in Iran than let's say Russia, their skin is white and they tan brown

Attached: after-the-ice-indoeuropean-migration.jpg (676x406, 53K)

So jordan, marocco and saudy arabians are also white because they have the same skit tone as iranians?

I don't like middle easterners living in my ancestral lands so i must be some kind of shill. It's a gonspirity

Attached: 1559563061781.jpg (1199x1029, 76K)

I don't fucking care what they are racially. I don't want to go to war with Iran for pissrael. Neocons get the gas first. I stand with Iran. Fuck the jewSA.

Iran is fucking fucked big time mate.
We have video of you removing the unexploded limpet mine.
>inb4source

If you are not part of the red circle you are NOT white. Simple

Attached: 1559567756983.png (481x515, 20K)

Huh, so now I'm white again. I can't really keep up.

Iranians in the US vote 1/2 democrat and only 1/8 republican. Open borders for USA!

Attached: only 1 of 8 iranians vote republican.png (1548x142, 31K)

What's your ethnicity?

nah most meds don't look like middle easterners

There are some white-skinned Iranians at my university

yep, a good iranian in the west is rare. i consider myself 1, but im a halfie.

Do white people have children with their cousins?

Attached: Iranians are inbred.png (1803x804, 158K)

there are white and brown iranians, not all iranians are aryan, the ones that are aryan have a close genetic distance to europeans and indians

Attached: genetic_distances.jpg (791x479, 84K)

Yeah iranians love to create mixed race abomination and breed with whites

Attached: 50 precent breed with white girls.png (2127x304, 91K)

Something about her looks asian.

sorry my moms a whore (so is my dad)

Attached: 012 Aryan Migration 1st Wave 10,000 BC-2000 BC Map.jpg (759x424, 490K)

persians are 2% east azn

Ive never seen a white skinned Iranian. The lightest ive seen still looks like a Sicilian which are basically turks.

Ironically I have seen white skinned Turks but thats very rare.

stop killing gay people, although they are obviously ludicrous

no they don't

Attached: ielangmap4.gif (614x339, 44K)

I'm sure there are fair skinned iranians out there but iran is in a different continent and their culture is vastly different from the western one so i will never see a middle easterner even if he has fair skin as a kin

Attached: Modern slavery in Iran.png (1150x647, 69K)

Are you a jew in sweden. if so, move around my nigger! Blanda upp! mix it upp.

Sicilian

How's your Sicilian meat?

Still better than greeks.

nop i'm a swedish ethno nationalist. I'm almost 100% swedish. Some of my distant ancestors are "vallons" - some kind of belgians.

Back to not being white.

>iran is in a different continent
Iran is on the same continent as japanese and irish

>their culture is vastly different from the western one
there is definitely an east vs west cultural divide and europeans are closer together than iranians are to europeans but if you had to generalize iranians would be part of the indo european migration but understand that darker or lighter features is a pure correlation of latitude

Attached: The_history_and_geography_of_human_genes_Luigi_Luca_Cavalli-Sforza_map_genetic (1).png (943x479, 201K)

To be fair sicilians can either be very non white and very white, the dark ones are less white than the average southern italian, so they're at the bottom, but the white ones can be much whiter tan southeners even though I suspect the majority of sicilians that migrated to america were of the dark type

This is first pic searching for "greeks" in google images. As you can see most look european

Attached: first google pic greeks.jpg (1280x960, 283K)

They are oddly genetically close to brits I saw in a magazine once, but if that means theyre white is anyones guess

>Meds look like middle-easterners
Daily reminder that the Irish are one of the dumbest races in all of Europe and that you're quite literally the only western european nation that's an abject failure. Everywhere east of Poland everyone made it except you, you useless paddy, monopoly money having fuck

Must be the traces of the BHC (Big Hellenic Cock)

Attached: map_of_skin_color_distribution.gif (527x286, 18K)

-ter than you

Attached: hassan_khomeini.jpg (1964x1473, 380K)

but those are not real greeks tho
if you look on the statue behind them, it's in ukrainian
those are ukrainian greek diaspora, that have much more ukrainian blood in them than any greek left, tho dudes look somewhat like genuine greeks

Do white people rape at the same level as literal niggers?

Attached: crime stats germany.jpg (773x1024, 109K)

They are not white but they have European origins.

This isn't rocket science.

nah he still nooks middle easterner to me i have light brown hair, green eyes, red beard and nordic facial features.

Bibi hates them. What could be better proof than that?

Something's up with that last one.

Attached: suspicion.jpg (1920x1080, 864K)

The girl in that story was 17.
I’m sure 10 year old are married off, but they obviously couldn’t find one in time for the publishing deadline

They should.

Sloppy job mossad this shit is getting way too predictable

Why the fuck do you waste your time with that nigger? He's been sperging out in every Iran thread for the past year, no literally for the past fucking year, posting images that have been debunked over and over again.

Wow, Iranians beat out Iraqis in rape according to this chart. This is a proud moment for all Iranians

kinda qt tho, with long hair that is

Attached: qt.png (102x118, 30K)

Then why are light iranians and dark iranians so closely related to each other? And stop talking about aryans. It just makes you look like a fool

Take off the turban and put him in western clothing and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between that guy and your average basedboy fat european.

It doesn't matter. Race is genetic. Give that man a dna test and he will be much closer to arabs than europeans. You need to look at the dna to make sense of this

Iranians are not white not a single serious person says that. But the origins of the people are certainly indo-European that became racially mixed. The genetics back up the linguistic theory

The yamnaya are these indo-europeans you speak of. Europeans are not mixed yamnaya. They are a mixture of three groups one being the yamnaya. All caucasaoids have yamnaya ancestry. The yamnaya are the descendants of a group of people from siberia known as the ancient north eurasians. The ancient north eurasians are a common ancestor of caucasoids and native americans. You are trying to make it seem like the yamnaya are some sort of progenitor race when this is not the race

Attached: 1510251702103.jpg (946x1225, 220K)

last race was meant to say case. Also it's wroth noting that finns and georgians have the highest level of yamnaya ancestry despite not speaking an ie language. Language is not a reliable indicator of race

I probably would. Just because i can find one swedish girl that looks med doesn't mean that swedes look like meds. There are outliners in every group

Attached: alicia_vikander_2.jpg (598x828, 242K)

That study has been refuted:

youtu.be/roGNv6xlbxk

Iranians are mostly Caucasus shifted and have less than 1% Bedouin DNA. I did a very expensive genetic test comparing myself to ancient samples, and I only have 4% Mongolian admixture. I have less than 1% Bedouin.

Attached: Persian_v_04.jpg (8199x6167, 3.34M)

made for BBC

I think he is being paid by some group to increase anti-Iranian sentiment for the upcoming war. He seems to have a weird fixation with Iranians over all other foreigners.

To the average white guy the profile pic on the left looks like any other shitskin. i don't really care is iranians have arabic dna or not. They are NOT european and they don't belong in the west

So you're telling me that iranians are great drivers?

Attached: Iranians can't drive.png (1881x713, 1.24M)

Well, Jow Forums also believes that this man was white.. Jow Forums is just retarded on some topics.

Attached: notawhiteman.jpg (1024x1578, 587K)

>He seems to have a weird fixation with Iranians over all other foreigners.

yes i hate you the most of all non-whites in sweden. You are shitskin invaders but you think you are special and you are incredibly arrogant. I would gas you first

Attached: 1559568337101.jpg (1080x2220, 732K)

>They are NOT european and they don't belong in the west
Why not focus on East Asians, Indians, Arabs (who are not Iranian), Jews, or etc. for once? Why are you obsessive over Iranians over all else, you piece of shit? You appear in every thread posting the same anti-Iranian propaganda, but you never post about other races.

Are white people really this corrupt?

Attached: 1559568608924.jpg (1080x2220, 527K)

>yes i hate you the most of all non-whites in sweden.
Most Swedish nationalists I've spoken to like us, though they do desire no foreigners at all. However, they do not dehumanize the way you do.
>You are shitskin invaders but you think you are special and you are incredibly arrogant.
Because Zarathustra was the first one to devise the idea of good and evil, progress, heaven & hell, etc.
>I would gas you first
You realize if you told this to me irl, then I would be justified in interpreting this as a threat? I would just shoot you in the head, do you realize this, and the law would say I am in the right?

Kek i post about other races all the time. You are just not in those theads. But i honestly hate you guys the most of all non-whites

No, you don't. I don't care if you hate us or not. If you go around expressing desire to gas us, then I will shoot you in the fucking head. Zarathustra was the first one to create the ideas of good and evil, so I am in a special privilege to decide what is good and evil, scum. Go back to your mudhut before I rip you apart.

iranians are meds

seething sven spams this shit any time Iran is mentioned. Did your sister get railed by an Iranian?

>one to create the ideas of good and evil*
one to discover the ideas of good and evil*
You are pure evil and deserve to die, daeva. You are a little bitch who can only express your genocidal desires online. In real life, you would already be dead.

>You realize if you told this to me irl, then I would be justified in interpreting this as a threat? I would just shoot you in the head, do you realize this, and the law would say I am in the right?

That's not accourding to the law. Saying things like "gas the kikes" goes under free speech. Likewise saying "i would gas iranians first" is also under free speech

If he spoke to me like this in real life, I would strap his body into a rowboat, glaze it with honey, and then kick the boat out into the lake (scaphism). As insects gnaw at his bones, I would recite passages from the Gathas and Zenda-Avesta under the bloody moon. He is a little bitch who can only threaten us online.

Jow Forums forgets that the Persian is the enemy

Attached: battle-of-thermopylae.jpg (770x437, 91K)

That is not how free speech works, faggot. Saying you want all foreigners to leave is different from saying, "Lol, gas you first!" Interpreting that as a threat is valid because it is hate speech that could be insinuated as a threat. I welcome you to go up to a random foreigner and spout this shit. Maybe you'd finally die and go to Ahriman's Lair.

Do white people gang rape their own girls for religious reasons?

Attached: 1559565026234.png (977x612, 366K)