How do I escape from the NEET hell

How do I escape from the NEET hell

Attached: 1560467630083.png (635x473, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sxYs2Pv86WA
bcit.ca/study/programs/5265dipma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get a job

in this hellish and unfair world the only rational thing is to take the pledge.

Attached: NEET pledge.jpg (609x664, 248K)

fpbp

just DAB on them haters man

By walking up to the manager, giving him a firm handshake, and refusing to let go until he hires you right on the spot, Champ.

When I was your age, I rucked through the blizzard of '67 to get to the interview down at the factory. Nearly lost my toes and fingers to frostbite that day, but the manager was so impressed when I barged through the door that he hired me right on the spot. Yep, worked my way up from fetching auto parts to eventually becoming the CEO. And needless to say that I raised you, bought the house, three cars, the boat, and our winter vacationer down in Lake Las Vegas. You've got no excuses, Mister.

Attached: 1560467051857.jpg (502x407, 36K)

Trying to escape the NEET life too, bro. My family isn't rich and as you all know food can be quite expensive here in leafland. My time in NEETdom is almost up.

Currently finding a part time wage slave position and planning on going to college. Should I either do a:
>4 year math major + econ minor (2 years at CC, 2 at uni)
or
>3 year accounting major (vocational school specializing in business, good coop, cheaper, closer)

Both will provide me with a bachelors

Get a job. Any job. You will find a woman. She may be a terrible woman, but she won’t be your hand, and she will probably cook for you. You are now no longer a neet. You are a wagecuck, and you’ve graduated into a different stage of hell. The ride never ends.

Ask for your parents support, change country and do some woofing. It's the summer, you can pick up fruits all across Europe in farms with young people like you. It's pretty cool.

>out of the pan and into the fire

Yeah cmon bro wagie life is so much better I just love my fucking 9-5 [plus involuntary overtime without pay :^)] cubicle rat office job.

Attached: peter.jpg (400x400, 20K)

It does not matter which you choose, you'll be a wage slave either way and you will hate it.

Honestly I cant get my life together
>wake up at 11-12 am
>breakfast/shower - its 1pm already
>sit infront of the pc 10+ hours
>browse this trainwreck of a board for hours
>only go out to the supermarket/for a walk
>bought shitload of books - havent read a page
>after wasting countless hours go to sleep at 2 a.m
>only sometimes I meet up with some NEET friend at midnight for a beer
Im slowly getting insane, I cant think properly anymore
my brain is just an instant gratification addicted mush

Attached: 1513362435487.png (268x188, 11K)

If you are white than you have embarrassed your European lineage. Please off yourself.

Go be a dishie

Which will at least allow me to make more money to I can buy magic internet coins like stinky linkies? Is accounting the safer option? Post degrees seem to just lead into monotonous, drone lifestyles though which sucks but what can you do about it, right?

DAB

I’ve been neet for over two years, I’m 24 and I haven’t seen any of my friends since the beginning of 2018.

I recently started sitting in the backyard for 30minutes to an hour a day while my parents are at work to try and get vitamin D and I’ve been feeling a lot better. It’s crazy how much energy you can get from the sun and how shitty you feel without it.

Still the longer I live like this the deeper the hole gets and the harder it is to get out. I really need to try and lose some weight and get a new wardrobe so I have more confidence actually leaving the house.

Attached: 8EC34048-C209-4654-BFE5-3B2BAF3466E0.jpg (500x654, 67K)

Wtf literally me except I never meet with anyone and never buy books because you can get them online for free.

I'm just afraid of making the wrong choice and ending up in career which I'm not proficient at.

Btw I know IQ is kind of a meme, but I took an official IQ test administered by a psychiatrist and got 125.I also did well in all my high school courses back when I was in HS except for foreign languages.

Do I have enough potential for a math degree or should I just stick to something more practical like accounting?

Oh fuck this is literally my daily life. But without this "bought shitload of books - havent read a page".

Attached: sa.jpg (600x525, 63K)

Go to the gym and fuck some pussy

NEET bro how do you cover your healthcare? If you're not fulltime in college you can't be in the same healthcare plan as your parents.

Volunteer.
Get into the habit of going out and working... You can meet girls this way too fwiw.

Yeah I know the feel bro for years I’ve been accustomed to waking up at 4pm and going to sleep at 6 in the morning.

I’ve had to begin adjusting to getting up at 7am and going to bed early so I can make sure my little brother and sister make it to school. If you can get your sleep in order it really changes a lot and you can do more in the day.

Also make sure to get a little sun everyday

Get off Jow Forums

Idk I don’t really think about that stuff

my life but unironically, wasting away sucking on Viennas welfare teat

Neet for how many years ? Ive you ever watch the japanese documentary about their neets ?
youtube.com/watch?v=sxYs2Pv86WA

It's becoming increasely harder to go out the longer you wait. Go to the gym at least or a group therapy

volunteer somewhere for a while

It’s just trading one hell for another, they’re all hells.

Mind over matter user. Go to bed at 10. Wake up at 6. Shower by 7 or 8-9 if you work out, which is a great way to feel positive about an abrupt lifestyle change. Read those books. Read those books. Jow Forums is hard to quit but you can minimize it to happenings, casual checks on your phone between breaks and a shitpost or two. But change your sleeping schedule, that is cancer. There is no reason to be staying up that late unless it’s for a happening.

You can't

>tfw can't be a neet in Brazil or I'll starve
Fuck you, faggot. You got lucky for being born in a nice place. God I hate this shitty wageslave existence so much, I'm so fucking poor and everything looks and smells like shit. Fuck my parents for giving birth to me in this shithole, fuck everyone who thought it was a good idea to colonize this fucking hellhole. I'm so angry and tired, lads. I just wanna work 6 hours a day and live in a more or less decent place that isn't full of litter.

Attached: hell.png (954x477, 868K)

Remember that the world is a big beautiful place and you exist literally to discover and observe it.

eat 2000 calories a day and lift weights you will feel a lot better and ready to live life

Tough luck pal, better luck in the next life

Canada bros what do you think of this course:
>bcit.ca/study/programs/5265dipma
I was initially thinking of getting a bachelors in math but I don't want to waste money. Should I just get a diploma in cybersecurity?

Doesn't Austria have lots of decent paying jobs out there? Do you have any skills?

Cheer up man, at least you have Bolsonaro, it's better than nothing.

DUDE JUST BE A WAGESLAVE FOR 50 YEARS LMAO

why would you want to?

Lift weights and look for a job sissy boy.

Find a construction site, walk on it, ask if you can hangout and learn

The SHFAH protocol :

Sleep
Hygiene
Food and drink
Appearance
Health

Next step : budgeting. Once done, ride the tiger.

Genuinely thinking about trying the birth lottery again.

Unfortunately a single person can't change a country. Everyone is rotten to the core in this country, no sense of community. Nearly everyone you meet is ready to stab you in the back for frivolous things. Everything is dirty, people blast loud music all the time, you might get robbed and killed if a thug doesn't like how you look. This is hell on earth and faggots like OP were born in heaven and throw it all away.

No idea man I don’t have any education past high school

Same shit here, but 8 hours a week is acceptable too. And I need a small vacation away from humanity to recover from this kike world overdose.

he would have to learn some balkan language first

I’ll keep that acronym in mind thanks

I never read any Evola. Can you explain what it means to ride the tiger? I have some guesses but I don't really know.

Go to Santa Catarina ASAP. A regular job will get you a decent house in a neighborhood with full sanitation and lots of cute blonde neighbors.

I'd gladly work 12 hours a day if I could go home to a neighbourhood like this. This fucking atmosphere is demoralizing, the people and the overall dirtiness makes me want to kill myself.

Attached: aaah.jpg (736x1116, 219K)

Just join a Gym user isnt that hard really just do something, how the fuck are You going to make White Children being NEET

Refer to

You are looking for São Bento, Santa Catarina. Just go, mate.

>She will be a terrible woman but she won’t be your hand
What kind of person writes this unironically? Imagine slaving away in this shit world for a 3dpd girlfriend meme

practice handshakes

>How do I escape from the NEET hell

>1. Gain discipline
Go to bed earlier, even when you don't feel tired. Laying in bed for a couple of hours and eventually falling asleep is better than collapsing from exhaustion at 5am.
Fill your day with other things to do. Go for a long walk, visit the local library, sit in the park. Any excuse to stay off of the pc.
Exercise every day. Literally anything counts, just don't be sitting all day.
Shower daily, stay clean shaven and do laundry frequently.
Remember that discipline is like a muscle and these things will be hard in the beginning but will get easy very quickly so long as you stick to it.

>2. Talk to people
Meet up with your NEET friend more often.
Visit your family and spend quality time with them.
Ask family and friends for help, unless they're comically evil they will say yes.
Spending time with people gives you confidence and good people will support you in getting out of the NEETcave. I can't stress talking to real people (not Jow Forums) enough.

As for finding a job, you should contact employment agencies. They exist in most western countries afaik and they are very good at finding you temporary contracts. The work is often very low-skill and they will be happy to accept you. If this isn't an option, find a volunteer role.

Attached: 1527755346592.png (272x204, 34K)

Well it's kind of the same in quite a few parts of the US and some European capitals and major cities believe it or not although it is not at your level of terrible.
Honestly mate I seriously believe you're on a good track to getting better.

>a fucking village
yeah good luck finding work

>change your sleeping schedule, that is cancer.
just fixing your sleep schedule will fix a lot of problems. it'll help you get a job

Well, listen OP. The wagecuck hell is no worse I can guarantee you that. Once you leave the NEET hell behind and become a wagecuck you'll be wishing to go back.

You need to find a compromise. You need to find a lifestyle that allows for the perks of wageslavery such as an Independence, a social life, romance, disposable income, etc., while also not dedicating your life to work. You also need to find a job that pays enough for you to achieve those perks. If you're working 5 days a week and spending a lot of time dedicated to work you'll hate your life. You need a job that gives you plenty of free time so you can actually enjoy your perks of wageslavery.

For me, that compromise was working 3 12 hour shifts a week. I have 4 full days off a week to enjoy my life, 4 full nights a week to fully enjoy my night since I don't have work the next day. Only 3 days where I'm working. I'm much happier living this lifestyle. I've lived the NEETlife and I've lived a life of wageslavery working 5 days a week, and I wouldn't go back to either of those after working 3 12s a week.

How do you escape the NEET hell to achieve that lifestyle? Well it's simple, find a job you can work that offers 3 12 hour shifts a week and get the education and experience you need to achieve it. It won't be easy to get there after living a NEET life for so long, but it's the only way.

>How do I escape from the NEET hell
You're doing it wrong faggot

>three 12 hour shifts
and might I ask what kind of job is that?

Do you fap?
if so, there's your problem. Fapping makes your body shut down and go into rest mode.
It will destroy your life.

Eye contact and a firm handshake.

>friend
I wish, i wake up at 4pm, don't even bother showering that much anymore, sit in front of the PC for 16hrs, browse web, read politics, play poker, chess, watch movies all day, go to sleep, every fortnight i have a shave and venture out to sign-on at the job centre. Like you i'm deteriorating slowly, i used to be able to talk to people eloquently and with confidence but now i'm just a hushed wreck stumbling over my words when i have to speak to someone not in my immediate family. It's a downward spiral. brutal.

>drawing tablet
Sums up fetish artists and furry artists in one shot.

>neet for six years
>got a job in 2017
>tried the wagie life
>got bored after a year and now im a neet again
>except my mom moved out of the city after i got a job
>now im alone and ashamed of telling her im a neet again
>been living of my savings for a month i ran out of money
>probably will sell my ps4 and tv for a few bucks
it was hell i couldn't talk with co workers cuz i suck at socializing and lying
and it was a construction work so no girls.
I don't even want a gf at this point i just need money to keep living as a neet and not talk to normalfags

Attached: 1560391382515.jpg (1191x670, 147K)

Not that hard to get a job as you think OP, work some temp/seasonal jobs to get a sense of the workplace and what to do when given a task, now you got a work profile going. Go to some hiring events talk around what interests you, throw in an application, if they are interested and want to talk more show up and talk about past experiences, you'll usually land it. Once you work up to a permenant gig you have it easier to step up to something more focused/involved, then turn that into something. Like a RPG level up system.

Attached: get out stalker.png (1280x1024, 1.85M)

I FAP like a monkey and I hit gym twice a day and get pussy...

Thanks, lad. My prospects are not good with how much I earn and the field I chose, though.

That is the rule in Brazil, though. Villages are fine if you can work with your hands, I already do shit around the house and wouldn't mind it if it got rid of this dread.

Stop being a slave. Get out of the system as much as you can.

Get your testosterone level checked.

Our brains are fucked bro. They enslaved themselves. I was thinking about some hardcore dopamine fast.

>no food
>no electronics
>no light whatsoever, blind every source
>lock yourself in one room if you need, preferably bathroom
>sit there and contemplate
>sleep in there
One day should do. What could go wrong?

/sig/

this. Its really not hard.

I know how that all feels. The days begin to blur in together. It feels like an almost unbreakable cycle, but you know it will all end bad, and you don't even feel prepared for that.

You should research water fasting. Do atleast 10 days of it straight, it will change your body and mind and reset the cycles in your body to the point where you'll feel in control then making change will be easy. We're actually sedated by what we eat, even by stuff years ago. We don't realise it until we do a long period fast. You'll feel sick and depressed the first 3 days, then some relief but until the 7th day it may feel like relapse but going on further more toxins will release, your brainfog will disappear, it will feel like you've been asleep the entire time until you do it. Then you'll have the strength needed to make real change in your life and take back control. However you don't have to start it on water, check out John Rose, though you want to make sure you're juicing only green vegetables most of the time.

I am a neet as well, been one since 2015. I've been improving myself over the past year by working out, running 3 miles a day, learning to draw, orienteering, and gardening, but I still feel empty. I havent had a conversation outside of Jow Forums or basic greetings with grocery store workers since 2015 and every day I feel an impending sense of doom, as though I'm wasting my life. I know socializing is healthy but I just dont like being around people. I never liked having friends, I never liked having a girlfriend during college, I never liked talking to people in the clubs I was in. Even now, I feel unhappy when people try to talk to me at the orienteering club. Even though I dont like associating with others I've come to understand that i need socialization in order to feel healthy. I dont know how to deal with those two opposing emotions. Is this what everyone deals with? Do people just suck it up and make friends even though they dont like being around others? Do they force themselves to get into a relationship because they know it's better to have a social group than not?

>Fill your day with other things to do. Go for a long walk
this, Going for walks will take up so much time and you never feel like shit at the end of it, as summer started this year I've been going on multiple hour long walks with my close friend just to talk and it never gets old.

Operating room nursing. Well any form of nursing really, but I like the OR because I don't work with patients and all I really do is set up the room for surgery, help the surgeons get ready and started and then sit on my phone behind a computer screen while they operate. I'm sure there are other jobs that offer that type of work shift too.

>Santa Catarina
>wikipedia: Santa Catarina is a state in the southern region of Brazil.
Brazil has states?

School...start there

Stretching and whatever easy exercises are allowed btw.

SEX, HAVE IT INCEL.

NICE FIRM HANDSHANK AND A CLEAN SHAVE WILL HAVE YOU SCRUBBING TOILETS FOR WAGES THAT YOU CAN SUPPORT YOURSELF ON AND GET MARRIED AND PUMP OUT 20 KIDS IN NO TIME

Honestly, mate, you can work at anything in SC and your life will be better than the pic you posted. Just avoid FLorianópolis and you'll be hell'a fine.

I worked at a hospital, couldn't handle it how patients were treated, I did a burn out like several surgeons working there. Never went back.

I did. What is the next step?

I Talk to many people, but i dont feel like having Friends, just bores me still really funny and talkative to strangers, but yeah people can be Boring, just Work out, Talk to people and try to cstch a girl.

Ok that makes sense because most jobs are usually the 9-5, Mon-Fri shit. The only career that I'm aware of that is like yours is being a pilot.

Yes, but not in the same way the US does. States autohrity is very limited, the great difference is that the South was settled mostly by Europeans and Japs, so the culture is way different from the North.

Go get some employment, education, or training.

Whats wrong with Florianopolis?

Liberals.

Have you tried eating bullets?

I mean, it's an awesome place to take vacations, nature is beautiful and all, but liberals, liberals everywhere.

Makes you wonder how much of NEETdom is just Internet addiction.

find Christ

Attached: 1547872000254.png (612x392, 466K)

Well shit and I thought it was a decent place. Guess my dad was wrong

Attached: Revy disapproval.jpg (1600x900, 58K)

Accounting.

Well I don't really know or care how patients are treated there, my extent of working with them consists of asking them a couple of questions before the surgery and positioning them on the operating room table. I see you're in Brazil so I'm not surprised to here patients are treated badly there, although to be fair I'm sure they could be treated better here in the US too, but there's no way I'd ever leave my comfy job and work schedule because of how patients might be treated in other parts of the hospital.

I know that firefighters can work a 24 hour shift and then get like 3 or 4 days off after working 1 day, and lots of that 24 hour shift is spent in the firehouse relaxing, sleeping, etc. At least that's what my dad tells me (he's a cop) so there are definitely plenty of jobs with comfy work schedules I'm sure but I don't really know of any others.

It depend on when your dad went there. Shit hit the fan in the last decade or so. The Federal University there did the trick.