MOSSAD IS PLANNING A MASS SHOOTING AND MODS ARE HELPING THEM

Attached: file(61).png (2690x986, 514K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216219417/
tips.fbi.gov/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sVd0rlTeQtM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Predictive programming(1).png (1126x1368, 750K)

Attached: Vijaya(1).jpg (828x1310, 457K)

Attached: Radicalization(1).png (1554x1394, 542K)

Attached: Israel(1).png (1834x1852, 1.06M)

Attached: Mossad Fuckers(1).png (1590x1074, 861K)

it's not going to happen

archive this shit OP then send us the link
i don't trust fucking jannies here anymore

I saved it too

Attached: 1468795121056.jpg (608x464, 48K)

You won't do anything you nigger

if a white man rapes your kid, will you kill all white man? what kind of logic your brainlet ass has to shoot up a mosque full of people not related to any terroristic event?

If you want to kill the actual cancer you get yourself into the territory of boko-haram/isis/al quaida etc and kill as many as possible. That would be herioic. What you do right now is plain murder of innocent people fuckface

It's. mossad.

Inb4 schizo accusations

>no livestream

SAD

Well, shit

>kekistani flag

people should have know Jow Forums had become compromised the moment they added that flag

all that kekistani bullshit came from the jew right on twitter and has nothing to do with kek deity from 2016 election

Stfu faggot

link/livestream or it didn't happen

Cope with your failure mossad.

did you guys notice how the NYT article on radicalization focused on Zionist shills? They're trying to push mass censorship against anti war voices. by staging these mass shootings.

You say this everyday.

this was hours ago.
if it were to happen, it would have happened already.
stop spamming
its not happening
get some rest.

>eating at a subway his last meal
probably owned by kebab lmao, what a faggog nigger. you can tell its mossad hes hiding behind the kek meme flag

ITS GONNA. HAPPEN TOMORROW

include me in the screenshot

stop thinking it's real YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID

anyone who carries out a mass shooting as this point is only helping the people who wants to take guns and are clearly working for them

i cant believe we lost another good human to radicalized steven crowder videos

Attached: image0.jpg (640x853, 92K)

oh my dog it's really happening this time

If this doesn’t glo, I don’t know what light bulbs are.

If theydo another cgi hoax false flag mosque shoeless fake shooting are the going to blame us again here? Of course!

You said that yesterday

This was hours ago and nothing has happened

Friday is Mosque prayer day

How could we not see this happening? Sandy Hook, Charlottesville, Vegas, Christchurch... it was the MODS the whole time! How could we be so blind???

I've reported this to the FBI, hopefully the retard gets V&

The original OP said he was going to do it today after he ate his subway. IDK keep an eye on Texas tommarow just in case I guess.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216219417/
>Not linking

tips.fbi.gov/
tips.fbi.gov/
tips.fbi.gov/
tips.fbi.gov/
tips.fbi.gov/

Well I hope the retard enjoys prison

Attached: FBI tip.png (1015x314, 12K)

Archived.moe/pol/thread/000000000

friday is the day the mosque is full of worshippers...i hope the fbi put that mosque on high alert

>changes plan

>if a white man rapes your kid, will you kill all white man? what kind of logic your brainlet ass has to shoot up a mosque full of people not related to any terroristic event?
true, true... BUT... the fucking muslims attack innocent people all the TIME. why is it okay when the muslims do it, but SO BAD when a white guy does it?

Why are they bringing this back into the news again?

Mar 15 was Christchurch.
April 15 was Notre Dame
May 15 was MUH CHRISTCHURCH CALL
June 15 ???

Attached: file.png (1660x1292, 979K)

subway? this must be the work of jared fogle's jewish agents

Coincidentally Christchurch and NZ are back in the news on the same day!!!

Attached: file.png (1574x1098, 1.1M)

At the same time as all of this you've got big tech and big media doing predictive programming about "Radicalization" and its building up into something. They definitely wanna push more censorship under the guise of censoring "radicals" while then also going after so many more people. ESPECIALLY ANTI WAR VOICES.

Attached: Caleb-Cain-New-York-Times-ZOG.jpg (2746x1854, 2.81M)

Why? Fuck dunecoons and fuck kikes. Maybe we'll get a double whammy.

Attached: acb0664a2333d395e01167dfbd22f7e585116156850a9acfc8cde049399a2afd.jpg (1200x1166, 323K)

>fascist
>being on degenerate sites like Jow Forums

you realize faggots like you would be the first to be killed under any sort of fascist regime right?

Attached: Israeli shills calling for violence.jpg (1438x1720, 1.08M)

yeah... it's all fun and games until someone shoots an eye out... FBI, you watchin? I know the C_A is...

Attached: mossad-soy2.gif (2089x800, 764K)

Nobody cares nigger lips. Kys before some khat muncher wacks you with a machete.

Why is that patsy from the synagogue there? Jow Forums FUCKING PREDICTED THAT ONE TOO FAGGOT.

Attached: Sloppy-Job-Mossad2.jpg (1649x2899, 2.4M)

how many innocent people died in the iraq wars much much more then all the terrorism they ever did

Attached: (((breivik))) 2.jpg (1025x769, 181K)

>m-m-mods hate me for being an annoying fuck who makes a new prediction every day and spams garbage
COPE
O
P
E

Attached: COPE.png (510x518, 327K)

Attached: Brevik copy.jpg (1311x1305, 513K)

Attached: Brevik.jpg (2068x2513, 2.2M)

You caught me! You caught the mossad! What's the next step of your master plan?

Attached: ED999AF6-0B2B-4DA0-BF79-D9A2D263BD2F.jpg (603x672, 69K)

>le edgy faggot helping the gun grabbers

literally kys

Jow Forums is always right.

>2 wrongs make a right
Your post sounds like the low iq mental gymnastics hajis use to kill innocents.
>brothers, the USA bombed us, let us go murder 10s of thousands of innocents
Sounds like you're just bloodthirsty and chomping at the bit for any excuse to feed your lust.

Attached: 1560175861795.png (700x819, 318K)

You cunts do realise that this wasn't Mossad but likely some worthless edgelord? Regardless I hope the dumb cunt enjoys prison as I reported him to the FBI

Laughing at your continued failures!

Sloppy job mossad.

Attached: file.png (1236x764, 148K)

Schizophrenia triggered.

Attached: 1556497998712.jpg (1242x1148, 495K)

So nothing? Great plan.

i wish him luck. if he applies himself, he has a shot at a new high score. Is this a sand monkey religious day?

>Schizophrenia
You're so obsessed with your own diseases you have to constantly project this bullshit onto others.

Attached: Jew Schizo Correlation.png (901x373, 29K)

why is slim shady on the top in the middle

Says the Mossad...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sVd0rlTeQtM

Attached: 1554097109417m.jpg (1024x691, 76K)

>what kind of logic your brainlet ass has to shoot up a mosque full of people not related to any terroristic event?

they are foreign invaders. biological weapons of the jews. They all need to die or leave. He's doing the right thing you pussy

Lol I guess McVeigh does look like Eminem in that.

>everyone is mossad
How's schizophrenia going?

If this is true...Then it's all about accelerating civil war. The censorship, the bannings, the double standards, the hit pieces... It's the communists / marxists trying to tear us to pieces. Killery and her team are at it again!

>schizophrenia
Hey Mossad you're gonna get shot by muslims when your superiors use you as human shields. A war is coming to Israel and the United States won't be there to help this time.

Attached: Netanyahu-Spygate.jpg (5390x4258, 3.88M)

>mass murder is fine provided I agree with it
kill yourself before you murder someone

Attached: spic.png (1833x617, 112K)

What's great about this post is that g-d made me perfect as his chosen. Sorry you fail at life goy. You can't stop us. You're powerless.

Attached: ניט אַלץ איז אַ מאָוסאַד פּלאַנעווען.jpg (692x630, 79K)

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IT IS. Why do you this e-celeb shills like Tim Pool have been seeding the consciousness about civil war by saying it in almost every video for months now?

cunt I'm australian and born catholic, seriously seek help for your delusions

no semite is innocent.

Attached: 1538181420319.jpg (536x619, 407K)

The only thing you're perfect at is fucking up. Maybe your god is a fuckup too.

Get ready Israel. You faggots are gonna have a civil war at the same time muslims invade you from all sides.

What the fuck is that?

I've watched hundreds of hours of YT content, especially the people they always lambaste, so I know for a fact that they're lying when they call these people racist misogynists.

Very subtle 6/10

Well, it's more than just the e-celebs, it's also in our movies, music, television shows... The pumps are primed. Something is about to break. If this fucker actually goes through with it... I wouldn't be surprised if pantifa starts making its rounds. Time a buy a gun lads while you still can.

That's why you can't stop our operations. G-d is on our side.

Attached: באַלד.png (680x680, 233K)

And you wonder why everyone here hates you and you've been given the label of "schiz user", moarph? Too bad your obese greasy haired spic ass is completely incapable of self-awareness.

Attached: 1557851465144.png (510x518, 432K)

>FUCK INTERNET FREEDOM AND 2ND AMENDMENT TIME TO BE EDGY

actually kys faggot

You guys are tasked with shilling on Jow Forums and you can't even do that right. How the FUCK did Netanyahu think he could successfully frame Trump during the 2016 election? It's all gonna come out. Bibi is soooooooooo fucked! He's so afraid too and that's why he needs a war to save himself. Too bad what he's doing is ensuring Israel's destruction.

it's not a tactful option. false flags are a thing because being a vicitm makes people sympathetic to you and being a victimizer makes people hate you.
Attacking random civilians does nothing practical to advance a cause, and only hurts your cause's public relations.

t. Schizo

The ADL isn't know for it's truth telling of willingness to accept the consequences for it's actions. It was formed to protect a Jewish pedo rapist and murderer. The kicker is that the sick fuck leo frank that attacked Mary phagen tried to blame it on two nogs.

Israel needs something more to distract while they massacre innocent Palestinians so there's a really good chance Mossad is gonna stage a shooting before the week is up. If its at a mosque itll be tomorrow.

Attached: file.png (1232x1428, 551K)

>unironically praising Tarrant and the murder of defenceless men, women and children

Attached: 1558814056436.png (645x773, 49K)

>Bibi wanted to frame Trump
You are really dumb or really crazy if you actually believe that.

Attached: 1551453720351.jpg (1200x3030, 476K)

im going to assume every single "rightwing" act of violence is a flase flag if it targets random civilians. Anyone with a conservative mind is going to have a practical target. Killing randos is just an advanced level tantrum. Which is a leftwing characteristic.