This board has become far too low iq

Is there a high iq version of pol where we won't have the same "something something niggers""jooz"""have sex""why does x""Twitter""NPC responses literally""

How did this board become so boring and predictable

Attached: you_keep_saying_that_word_____by_jollyjack_dd6mkcr.jpg (587x1560, 122K)

>How did this board become so boring and predictable
2016 brought in a bunch of riff raff. People unironically think low-brow ecelebs and shilling them is a good thing.

Attached: nupol-2.jpg (1100x771, 374K)

Unfortunately the ironic nazi shit attracted actual low IQ natsoc.

Attached: 15265859079916.jpg (534x400, 58K)

This is good for a leftycomic.

It's an echo chamber. The literal equivalent of feminist tumblr but for right wing loners.

Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to step outside and get sunlight.

Attached: EOM0sbb.png (986x960, 40K)

It's what happens when christians move into the neighborhood.

Is that supposed to be funny?

>Is there a high iq version of pol
The average IQ of the West isn't getting any better, Nigel.

it was shit before when gaymergate brought a bunch of /v/ niggers here

>Pol
>Echo Chamber

Okay

Attached: 1524221685529.png (899x899, 784K)

attracted a bunch of lunatic trannys larping as God even knows who and what aswell.
Ya know, you...

it's not even a comic, think of it being a proper meme with a bunch of trannies killing themselves, opening up petitions and making tear filled posts on plebbit, it wouldn't be a comic, just reality

I noticed that most threads nowadays are some sort of interracial couple bait like
>why don't brown girls like white boys?
It's pretty lame tbqh.

I miss old Jow Forums which had interesting natsoc and hitler stuff, Rothschild/Soros conspiracy threads, self improvement generals, etc.

Attached: 60D57489-C2F0-448E-85E2-A923E89DE44F.png (338x338, 29K)

that comic is actually pretty good. Magatards are just as bad as libtards when it comes to this shit.

Attached: 1393911643196.jpg (756x646, 64K)

This exactly the kind of crap I mean no one here actually like politics it's just a incel 50iq and under sperg hub which is crazy because everyone here used to be a intelligent racist who could even think outside of their world view. But fuck you zoomer new fags and all sorts ruined this board.

Attached: cold war chess.jpg (960x704, 214K)

Manic screams of the confused masses reverberation chamber

>Le JOOOOZZZZ
>ANOTHER NPC SPERG CATCH PHARES

God I wish we didn't pretend to be idiots

Attached: stairsburger.png (1280x1385, 1.01M)

>How did this board become so boring and predictable
literally boomers

The leftist faggots should leave.

It's called Re ddit

Fuck Canada. I hope you all starve to death.

Too many Americans

Have sex.

kys yid

You're probably overstating things.

I haven't been here for as long as some--I came in after Jow Forums Harbor, but even I've noticed that there are a lot more bot-like posts and over-the-top calls to violence than when I first started posting.
This place is a fuckhuge gathering of dissent towards the current order, so I would be very surprised if it WASN'T being monitored and interfered with by state actors or organizations. We can't do much about that, and saying that "Jow Forums is dead" is just feeding the downward spiral of demoralization by encouraging the high-quality posters to leave. All we can really do is try to call out the bullshit where we see it, and snap people of their conditioning, whatever it may be.

Very nice picture, by the way.

>we

Why? If anyone needs starvation its you guys. It might finally fix your obesity.

>jooz

Attached: 173-1737909_smug-ewok-face-smug-pepe-black-and-white.jpg (300x376, 78K)

Seething

Point was it wasnt funny

This board is the only place where you will still see discussion about the truth
>rhodesia
>south africa
>diversity lie
>libya
>gadaffi
>UN
>NWO
>race & IQ

Not to mention the top tier memes that have changed the world. If you think that is boring and predictable then fuck off back to plebbit and tumblr.

back to discord, tranny faggot

Lol seething bong

Attached: 403A33CF-043E-4BC4-824F-830532B0CFED.gif (500x209, 468K)

>Assumes the opposition is X despite being very vocal about it
>Implying they don't do the exact same thing

Although it is true among the general conservatives and libertarians tho.

Been like this since at least 2012. It goes up and down.

>many dumb jews come to post here (including op)
>oy vey, why so many dumb posts?

The reason people keep saying the truth is because it's true you fucking idiot.

Natsoc is such a bad ideology the Jews trick patsy's into following it to demonize normal people.

>remember when /b/ was good
you should seriously just fucking stop before someone politely asks you to kill yourself

Attached: 1558242384730m.jpg (1024x842, 69K)

Because being called a nigger faggot kike or shill is totally the same banning people with dissenting opinions

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-201817_Brave.jpg (1080x2280, 1.58M)

>when the best attempt at humor you have is taking a right meme and plastering your strawman arguenents on them

Attached: 1560196691069.jpg (750x744, 529K)

HAVE SEX, INCEL

Attached: 1560290231699.jpg (474x704, 41K)

Oh, yeah, you're an obvious kike fuck. I hope your grandparents got to ride the Holocoaster.

Attached: 1537561876947.png (412x438, 127K)

OP, you do know the board has a ton of groups that flood it everyday, right?

From jewish, nazi, sjw, leftypol, fags, traps, furries, blacks, hindus, etc.

They hate pol, because they arent white conservatives like us.

>Doesn't understand that something can be funny because it is painfully unfunny
Sounds like you're the low-IQ one, mate

>he's never heard of /news/

Attached: 43252534.jpg (234x216, 8K)

>Being mad jannies and mods dont ban anyone right of center

Geesh you fags dont notice the anti white, the fag, the trannie, the blacked, the cucked, the are you white, the is ____ white, the commie threads, etc, etc, infinity.

Jow Forums isnt right wing, at any given moment you can see a plethora of leftist crap all over with a shit ton of replies.

You people hate free speech dont you, thats all it boils down to.
>Its upsets (YOU) that we can speak freely here.

kike detected

Look at what this guy drew.

Attached: calzone.png (595x473, 540K)

the jews tell us this is natural. remember that when we're loading them on trains again.

and it's not a mental disorder?

this, kikes and their slaves post crap non stop here. Only a retard or paid shill would call it an echo chamber.

go away leaf