Black Pigeon Speaks

So they deleted his channel... thoughts? I have never heard him utter a hateful word, or even swear.

Attached: HUGE.png (3616x3368, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/channel/blackpigeonspeaks/
youtube.com/user/TokyoAtomic
youtube.com/watch?v=8gRuQlpGx14
youtube.com/watch?v=5EyFLCgkduo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's a thought leaf, kill yourself

Black yid speaks is an ashkenazi jew gatekeeper racemixing jew.

he's a jew. good riddance.

Attached: BPS.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

criticized immigration too much. BAD GOYIM

Found the libtard.

>I have never heard him utter a hateful word
wrongthink.jpg

Attached: 1557124399772.jpg (1500x1500, 126K)

Pretty insane they ban him when he had zero strikes and violated no terms of service.

He's on Bitchute. No worries.

this
move to bitchute
fuck jewtube

That retard sold out his subs to Candid for shekels
Jewed his own subs.

FPBP
>muh black rat with wings speaks
S

You’re not allowed to even speak against globalism, goy

>BPS deleted
>Crowder still around
REALLY ACTIVATES 'EM.

Attached: 57658493.jpg (1606x1080, 245K)

f

>never uttered a hateful word
That's why. If he did he would have been shitcanned a long time ago (perhaps around the time of AJ?) It's the well mannered and thoughtful messages of opposing thought that they are afraid of.

YouTube has sold out to the big giant media moguls. They are gravitating towards the same cultural and social standards as regular TV (because everyone on TV is bailing and covertly shifting to YouTube). The plum Bob effect is in motion - eventually they will settle in an equilibrium between two investing fronts -- YouTube and corporate interests -- and both have every reason to crush opposing noise and wrong think.

His channel is back.

He's the most dangerous of the goyim. He can make a crowd of millions enraged without ever raises his voice of becoming angry. They cannot break the lie that all rightists are low IQ morons. They'll ban the intelligent ones and leave the "Read Siege Faggot" skull and black wearing former tweakers. The jews are squeezing the goyim and now they are slipping thorough their fingers like sand.

They'll wait till this dies down and then find a way to covertly ruin him. Makes no business sense to make a move now.

YT, or on bitchute?

just checked and you're right. I wonder why they would backpedal?

YouTube.

OhnonooHHEEEEEEhahahaa.mp3

He is the one who redpilled me on womyn

Attached: 67724111-BF11-4222-A8D5-F302475FD19D.jpg (750x1024, 56K)

i'm not even sure if these posts are bait/shills or whether someone can actually be this fucking retarded

I hope he was banned for the sake of acceleration, but I agree with your view of him, and keemstar is right, it’s probably a mistake, and he’ll probably be back within 12 hours. All the ecelebs talking about it are just collecting those viewpoints. Pay up paypigs.

Post proof of your claim

He’s back

I wonder why anyone would watch him afterward. He'll be an unrepentant bootlicker now to stay up.

There are individuals paid to be here, and post absolutely nothing but useless shit 24/7.
I remember when amazon opened a bunch of new servers operating out of the Netherlands that were for rent, and suddenly hundreds and hundreds of posts were Dutch. Thread after thread in which half the replies were the netherlands flag. They had to rangeban the netherlands for a few weeks it got so bad over the course of ONE DAY. The people operating it fixed the issue by distributing the bots or shills among all the countries, through presumably proxies.

>even a swear
F U C K F R E E L Y

can confirm

Who is this

I wish I was paid to shitpost.

One can only hope

Truth is hate speech now leaf where you been?

What
A
Surprise.
Was it even a full day?

>paid to shitpost
dream job

Attached: 1509589913191.jpg (388x388, 20K)

Yeah, that's what makes me think of the bot theory. While there have been a couple of meme paychecks, I feel like there would be quite a few of us who would end up in the job, and eventually get fired, later talking about it on the website. It's what makes me suspect bots more than anything. Discord trannies do exist, but I don't believe they're being sponsored by David Brock like everybody believes and appear to be operating independently.

Same here, I think at most he complained about sjw's bleating on about white privilege. Cunts can't help themselves, they can't stop at fighting 'racism' they have to delete what they don't like to hear as well.

he was reinstated

bitchute sucks dick tho, more users will just slow it down even more and it's unlikely they will improve their hardware/service anytime soon. I will use it, but also get pissed off two minutes in to whatever nonsense I was wanting to watch because it's buffering like it's 1995

This. We need japmoot to buy a Jow Forums version of youtube

who cares? he's reddit trash anyway

Checked
>Jow Forums version of youtube
I've had dreams of such things. If you could reply to videos with pics/memes the redpilling would be intense.

His channel is back up now

So, some youtube channels when they livestream I can't pause and continue. It is stop/start instead. Is that a form of youtube shadowbanning or is that an option selected intentionally by the youtuber because it causes all kinds of errors for me when using firefox (chrome is fine but I try to avoid using it)?

it would be a shame if someone archived all of his videos and made a torrent

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:be690b3a14f9feff62dc884f81f5d67b6e8f9991&dn=Black%20Pigeon%20Speaks&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3a6969%2fannounce

Bitchute is a five eyes dragnet youtube.com/watch?v=8gRuQlpGx14

how did this happen? I really thought he was a goner.

His channel was restored thanks to pressure from British internet users

why? Now he can tell everyone to sign up for his newsletter/website and join him on bitchute when they finally kill him off.

you need to call Ben Fischbein!

Is that really what he looks like?

It’s back up!!!

Fuck that gaijin faggot. He should be gone for good.

Eat a dick nazi

>homocommisariat
lel

>PragerU is still up
makes you think

>He's a jew so fuck him for getting banned and silenced by those who actually are real powerful jews

Gotta love nu pol

He's back

Vote yang

Youtube has NEVER turned a profit, Google (Alphabet inc) didn't buy Youtube to make money, they bought it to help dominate and control the narrative. They do not give a fuck about court action, they couldn't care less about boycotts, they laugh at the very idea of some kind of anti-trust action because the most powerful entities on Earth including governments, intel agencies and all the major international establishments are all absolutely behind everything they are doing.

Youtube IS online video and if any rival even looks like threatening their dominance they will take it out with ease. Again, it's not about money, it's not even about out-competing rivals, it's about control.

They are doing what they want knowing that a tiny fraction of the worlds population will be outraged, but that tiny fraction of the worlds population has been earmarked for extermination anyway. Google, Twitter and co are the nazi propagandists and censors circa 1933 and WE are the Jews now.

You idiots are so stupid.. he's a fucking kike... that fact that his channel is back is NOT GOOD.

anyone solely on judentube is there for strictly for shekels and is a poser.

^

Bps is a kike, gonna miss his thumbnails though

Really? I made a dossier on him that I emailed to YouTube. With screen caps and time stamps of many of his videos. It took a lot of my time and effort. His commenters really helped me on the screen caps too. I'm assuming it was fairly easy for YouTube to summarize on the caps alone and drop the hammer on him. Next time he'll think twice about giving a stupid narrative of my Mexican peeps.

more likely that the sweeping bans are just seeing how many people they can yheet from a big list they got from MSM, as soon as theirs a big enough stink they say "whoops that pesky algorithm again, silly me" in order to placate the viewers.
if one of you favorites (like bearing) is gone just kick up a stink and send a link to the big voices that are also targets styx, pjw, molymeme. if the people that already have been targeted and fought back start shining light on this crap then it brings the chance of a big tech break up a little bit closer every time.

The silver lining to this whole fiasco is that bitchute just gained thousands of new users, including myself. Fuck JewTube.

It's back you retard

They shoah'd him all the same.

> makes videos outlining major problems like testosterone decline, rising mental health issues, and the decline of European populations
> multiple posters ITT screaming "HE'S A KIKE, DON'T LISTEN TO HIM"
> no evidence
> no rebuttal of his actual videos
He must be doing something right to wake up white people if shills are trying this hard.

I'm not a conspiracy type, but there has to be some sort of effort to keep the far-right suppressed with infighting and doubt. Every single time an even vaguely far-right figure is mentioned here, there's at least one person calling it a jewish trick. Just one post spouting off a bunch of Jow Forums bad-thing buzzwords and then they're gone. You press them, but you usually don't get a reason why they think that (if they're even human). At most, you get an explanation that amounts to "he's not my exact idea of a far-right figure, so I think he's a plant put here to ruin the movement". They'll do this to people who's content is perfectly fine, or even who's content is proven to get people on our side, or, my personal favorite, to people who are actually going out there and doing things which we should agree with whole-heartedly.

Attached: zyklon ben.jpg (1024x706, 211K)

thanks fren, downloading while i have the chance

Attached: Capture.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

>thinking paid shills done exist

Attached: okiefe.png (1417x1771, 853K)

is this really him?

>Youtube has NEVER turned a profit
This is a lie. From a strict business financial analysis, no organization would continue operation without positive cash flow. It is smoke and mirrors to say YouTube has never turned a profit when the owning organization has become incredibly wealthy. Anyone who says YouTube has no generated profit is truly stupid.

what is pyload?

Shills or double digit IQs detected.. Likely both.

Attached: 1560085424073.png (500x498, 355K)

python dl manager. if you have used jdownloader or youtube-dl then its similar to those

I can't believed he got sponsored by a fucking mobile game at the end of his channel.

He feeds and cares for flying rats. Like feeding the flocks that hang around train platforms. Seriously, fuck that.

he is back, the fags lost, tranny

you have to be 18 to post here

>you have to be 18 to post here
not this jew bitch again, fuck off whore

youtube jannies gettin rekt

Attached: 1543245460894.png (388x389, 79K)

Who's this person? I haven't seen him pushed or anything on this board which means... I am not sure what it means. Either he was saying all the right stuff or all the wrong stuff the right way? Otherwise it'll be up to the tube to tell me what's what and I'm not quite ready for that.

I don't watch him, but from what I heard, he was kind of the bridge between your typical righty-wing youtube moderate and here. Youtube has banned people for less than waht he was saying.

He is a jew.
ofc he is back. lmao

crowder is the good goy in the spotlight, he's just there for conservitards to watch while jewtube pulls anyone of any cultural value. the algorithm will replace any right leaning content with tranny #resistance channels and artificially inflate their worth to confuse normalfags.

Attached: 1559603143876.jpg (960x740, 79K)

BPS deleted. The homintern got him.

>youtube.com/watch?v=5EyFLCgkduo

Attached: image.jpg (265x190, 8K)

And that's why you should stay in bed repeating the 14 words.

Never go outside, never interact and certainly don't try and influence people on social media.

He was using Jow Forums ideas and memes for a different audience.
Sadly he also frequently named this place.
Not good not bad, just a guy thats more or less on the side of Jow Forums.
100% the reason they tried to rek him, liberals are absolutely seething over any Jow Forums influence outside of here.

>thoughts?
low tier retard for people with low IQ, glad he's gone and I hope all eceleb follow suit

I literally just watch one of his videos on YouTube how the fuck is he banned

We need a conglomeration site which you can conveniently host streams and videos along with a wide range of file types from music to pdfs in a gallery format similar to sadpanda or deviantart where all a users work and submissions can be organized not only by themselves but others, while also balancing it with the ability to remain anonymous yet keep an organized community of like-minded individuals for each specialized hobby.

It'd be far easier to just build an interconnecting site similar to infinitygag where you can make your own boards, but outside of the shitty yotsuba or chan format. Something where content creators can stream, upload music, upload art, upload videos, upload literature, upload PDFs or flash games, ect. but have it all be easily organized and customized in an accessible way.
The problem is that such a site would require some bulky-ass servers like what Amazon has and to get that you already have to have a good amount of cash.

the only thing thats blatant is the shilling for this youtube fucktard. multiple jewtube channels and articles all talking about how this fucker was deplatformed and we should all support him. and yes he is a kike and 90% of his content is demotivation bullshit

Attached: 1550640851112.jpg (1280x931, 771K)

>BPS deleted
You haven't been keeping up with current events.

The new strategy is to delete dissidents so they get a ton of publicity, and then reinstate them.

It's a variation of the demonetize them so they get a ton of publicity strategy.

It might seem stupid, but soon everyone is going to give up and watch CNN. Just you wait and see.

Attached: polack.jpg (3285x2190, 1.04M)