Kratom - is it /our/ drug, anons??

I've been on it, off and on, for a few weeks now, and god damn has it helped me cope with the insanity that is 2019. Doesn't distort my thinking the way weed and alcohol do. If anything it makes me sharper and more confident, while also taking the edge off. What are your thoughts, Jow Forums? Is this what we need to stay grounded and ride out clown world?? Unironic feedback preferred.

Attached: kratom-1.jpg (450x300, 272K)

How do I get it?

It's legal in all states except these ones. There are many vendors online. I use Urban Ice Organics

Attached: states.jpg (297x170, 12K)

that shit is gross, beer is worse for you but it goes down easy without choking you and doesn't give you salmonella or some shit, I had a pill capsule thing and it'd take like dozens of pills to maybe feel a slight high, not worth it

I actually use this for workouts, increases pain resistance and gives me energy to get through it. But take this shit in to high of a dose and to frequently and enjoy the withdrawals.

Quit now. It just makes you a slave like everything else. I've been on it 5 years and can't function without it. Withdrawals are similar to withdrawal from heroin and other opiates/opioids. You also develop a tolerance before you know it, so you need to take more.

Attached: 1559640471810m.jpg (1024x942, 108K)

Yeah the powder tastes like shit; you're supposed to do capsules. Most people get "high" off of 8-12, although at lower doses it's a stimulant like caffeine. I find it's better than caffeine, actually

Yeah I'm spacing it out like every two or three days. Don't want to go through withdrawals

You will be fine if that's the case, usually its just degenerates that have to keep upping the dose and wind up getting withdrawals.

You need kratom to deal with what year it is? OP you are degenerate. Try eating a healthy diet and work out every other day. Start treating your body like a temple not a nigger.

I do all of those things. Kratom actually motivates me to be healthier and exercise more. It's not what you think it is NIGGA

Addictive and causes hair loss.
Jow Forums is an anti-drug board, keep this degeneracy in /x/ or Jow Forums

Hair loss? Where did you find that, user?

And anti-drug my ass. I'm an oldfag and have seen many posts about weed, alcohol and psychedelics, kek

ok when you want to get off harder drugs other than that you're just fucking your kidneys

How? What's the evidence of kidney damage?

Its a pretty good but fucks with your brain chemistry like every other drug. I dont mind people doing drugs but there is no such thing as "our drug" since getting high and wasting your lifetime realyl isnt something we should strive to achieve

This is true, but be careful anyway. It's an easy drug to get addicted to because it seems so innocuous.

I don't feel like I'm wasting my life. It makes me more motivated and less socially awkward. If anything it's been a godsend for productivity and my social life

your dark orange stinky piss is the evidence

My piss is the same color as it's always been! Though if I notice an orange tinge develop I'll let you know

Same goes for me when I am doing cocaine but you shouldnt rely on drugs for those things. You should strive for sell betterment and productivity because you want to be a useful part to society and actually change the way we humans life.

How about no.

Sound like the same marijuana snake oil pitch

What an absolute faggot you are. Capsules are for retards and omega males only.

I've been taking kratom everyday for months and never had orange piss. Drink water Jow Forums

Withdrawals in my experience really aren't that bad overall. Restless legs are the worst part and getting to sleep through that is kinda hell but after that it's a breeze if you keep occupied

What do you mix it with? I've tried water but it's gross

Yeah I hear the withdrawals are nothing like true opiates, but I've never gone through those so for me it'd prob be pretty intense. Would like to avoid at all costs

This. Be a man and just throw powder down your gullet. Take a sip of water throw the teaspoon of powder on top and down it

Hard to do when you're living in the SJW pit that is LA, lol

Youre in the excitemtnt phase, you just started taking it.\
I started taking it for workout purposes too, i was a competative runner..
Eventually taking 5g before a run turned into taking 8g and feeling the euphoria and chillin on the couch instead.
I spent 2 years on the shit and eneded up destroying my fitness, way lower testosterone levels, and complete loss of emotions or joy in life.
The stuff ends up making you not stressed but not excited about anything etiher, it makes you knumb to the world.. and when you go 2 days without it you will be angry at everyone.
Its a shitty habit man.
Just quit cold turkey and learn to cope with life in a positive way.

Attached: 15584046029241.jpg (218x224, 14K)

I take 20 capsules every morning. 500mg each.

Attached: 20190613_173003.jpg (3264x2448, 2.07M)

What is Maeng Da like? More like an upper or a downer? I've only taken red vein and green malaysian so far

Thing is I'm using it as a substitute for alcohol. It was really destroying my health. I can't imagine kratom being anywhere near as bad

Kratom is amazing

Attached: _scar 17_.jpg (4000x1520, 901K)

Green Malay is my favorite

Attached: GM.jpg (3000x3450, 1.12M)

I take about the same amount every 2-3 days, depending on pain scale. I get the Bali though.
Maeng Da is more of an upper type.
Also checked.
All things in moderation, user.

I'm on it right now. It is the SHIT. I can't decide if I like it or red vein more

What is so hard about not taking drugs?

More of an upper. I find it generally more potent and euphoric than bali

Also 9x25 Dillon is patrician handgun cartridge.

Attached: 9x25 Dillon glock 29.jpg (3000x3283, 1.4M)

I was hooked on it for years. I hope they ban it so other people don't find themselves hooked on it too. (inb4 muh mommy government to protect me from myself).
Shit's insidious. It doesn't give much of a high, so you don't feel like it's a big deal. You just feel relaxed, happy, comfortable, cozy. It makes watching a movie or listening to music real nice and pleasant. A warm glow, a buzzing sensation, like the world is giving you a hug. But you're basically the same. Nobody would know you'r e high.
You can take it to work and get high when you want. Nobody knew for 8 years. I was getting high multiple times daily, then coming home and doing so much that I'd just lay there and watch shows.
In that respect it's like pot. It can sap your motivation. Quitting it was one of the hardest things I've ever done. The withdrawals are very unpleasant. I cried multiple times. I felt like I wanted to die for a few days, then it was a slow crawl back to normalcy. Now I'm back to normal. It felt like a herculean effort and I'm proud I'm clean now.
Don't start doing kratom. They're gonna ban it soon anyway.

If you put your money where your mouth was you wouldn't use caffeine or alcohol either. I'm guessing you use both

Yeah I've never had opiate withdrawals either but I've had some freaky withdrawals from research chem stimulants back when I was more reckless.

Mostly just sleeping constantly for almost a week after discontinuation but also dealing with this burning sensation in my stomach in the morning but that's a different story for another day.

Word

Are drugs a meme

▲▲

Thing is I don't plan on doing it every day, and will take whole weeks off just to avoid addiction. I'm aware of the risks. I'm sorry you went through that though, user. Glad you're in a good place now

I have never seen someone sucking cock under a bridge for a beer or a cup of coffee.

You haven't seen homeless people beg for alcohol before? You must be sheltered

And kratom, and weed for that matter, aren't like that. Don't conflate them with coke and heroin, which I've never done and will never do

Not once in my life, we don't have too many homeless here, people have actual families.

I have seen a burgeress exchange student suck a Haitian's cock for a marijuana joint at a party before.

LOL - that must have been one desperate burgeress. I've never heard of such a thing. She should just move to a state where it's legal

And Alabama

If that's the case, then it can be lots of fun. I only started doing it every day because my wife had to go off some pain meds, and we agreed that kratom would ease her struggle. We always did it together, weeks or months between.
We'd boil it into a tea and choke it down. It was a fun event we'd do a few times a year. After watching a movie (or mystery science theater) and eating junk food, we'd throw on music and space out until we fell asleep. That was the best. I honestly wish I could go back to doing it that way.
Do yourself a big favor and stick to the 2 weeks between. Switching to regular doses really hurt my wallet, my motivation, etc. And it honestly kept us from getting pregnant for years longer than we should have waited

But now we've got a kid, are going for more, and I'm not even drinking (kratom led me to quit booze, hah).

Ah right. Thanks, user

Nice man! I'm glad things are working out for you. It is good to hear other people's experiences because obviously there's very little research on it. I'll definitely play it safe. Just scared to death of my own alcoholism and this is keeping me away from beer, so part of me just feels like it's worth the risk

its a NARCOTIC, you dumb fuck. you can OD from it in high doses.

It would have to be very high doses, user. Most deaths from it involved other substances, usually other opiates.

the real cope is that you're using drugs to cope with a degenerating political situation.

And? Can you blame me?

>Not mixing kratom with cough syrup and whiskey
>Not going for the kratom cocktail
Take it from me
t. Malaysian and this shit is normal here

A man has only as many masters as vices. Why do you want to be a slave, user?

This. The reason people get fucked up and kill themselves is because they mix it with other shit. It's good enough by itself. Degenerates will always find new ways to passively off themselves

I ain't no slave, nigga.

How much do users over there take a day, user?

kratom is awesome, been taking it for over 12 years everyday. With daily use, it's kept me from drinking for almost 10 years, and i used it to kick and keep away from vicodin. Saved my life in more ways than one.

Attached: 1560289797864.jpg (1023x767, 99K)

Shit did nothing for me but it is a pretty good appetite supressant.
No euphoria for me. I gave some to my gf and she got high as a kite. She was home alonee and kept taking more and more that night. Wound up huddled on the bed in a ball shaking in terror and sick.

As long as you do drugs, you are.

Eta: I took 15 grams and nothing but slight fuzzy feeling. Not even a pleasant one. Tried different strains too

Very nice, user! Glad you're off that shit

Do you drink coffee or alcohol?

Jesus. That is bizarre. 15 grams is a shitload, lol. After 8 grams I'm flying super-high

Also, how much do you take a day? Any bad side effects?

I was taking it everyday and quit and had withdraws for about 2 weeks. It was hell because I barely slept and felt like I had the flu. I've since learned that Akuamma is similar enough that you could probably switch to it to get off Kratom. Also, Phenibut will minimize the withdraws and you can sleep.

Kratom is physically addictive. Plz be careful and DO NOT ADVOCATE DRUGS.

Favorite vendors?

Alcohol is physically addictive and people promote drinking all the time. I don't think advocating something that is far less harmful is so dangerous.

Kratom = all the side effects of an opiate without the hight.

It's garbage unless you're using it to kick pills, subox, or heroin.

Plus it gave me the worst stomach ache in my life.

But that's just my opinion.

Yeah I hear people have stomach issues with it, but I've taken pretty high doses and not the slightest discomfort. I guess everyone reacts to it differently

I read sometimes the soot is so fine that it blocks bile ducts, and that's what causes the excruciating pain.

If I had to do it over again I would definitely put it in tea bags.

Cernovich is here.

Modafinil is the peak drug. Not addictive, makes you super focused and increases energy levels. A literal super pill.

I've used it for around 5 years now, and couldn't be more satisfied.
Just remember, less is more, rotate strains, don't dose more than every 4 hrs, and DRINK A LOT OF WATER.
Follow this, and you're golden.

Ohhh yeah I want to try that. How the fuck do you get it without a script?

>Five years
>Not addictive
Moderation folks

This. Thanks, user. Glad it's still working well for you!

>Withdrawals are similar to withdrawal from heroin and other opiates/opioids
Bullshit.
They are akin to those withdrawals as a hangover to an acid burp.

Modup

> shilling drugs
Fuck off kike

yeah thats cause youre a weak faggot

no, its meth

It fucks with my eye focus, and mental focus; physical and mental trouble reading basically.

I've done it numerous times and it has no effect on me.

Go stroke it somewhere else.
You're sucking up the board.

Attached: 036ae6ef59aae1842a64b02393664b30.jpg (400x300, 16K)

Lol, yeah ok

They sell it just down the street from me In Oregon
What's up with grow your own?

Been there, done that. Still no comparison to my good old friend, 15mg Dextroamphetamine IR 2x/day.

this. get a job

Attached: 1491707892014.gif (420x391, 3.96M)

You'll only get what's called the "wobbles" if you fuck around and take too much.
If you get that far, you're just wasting plant product. It's not gonna get any worse, but it sure ain't pleasurable.