Reminder that "stop purity spiraling" is a hebrew phrase that means "stop having standards"

Reminder that "stop purity spiraling" is a hebrew phrase that means "stop having standards"

Attached: 1559602205804.jpg (1006x727, 97K)

fucking negress

>war is peace
>freedom is slavery
>division is strength

I had a red spot on my dick but thankfully it went away.

BLEACHED

why is she so perfect?

why is she so ugly?

idk

Attached: 1559602727967.gif (640x360, 3.87M)

>31% black
>has lily white skin (lighter skin than most meds)
>is dating a white fuck boi right now
>children will be around 15% white
>grandchildren will be 8% (utterly impossible to tell)
BLEACHED

Attached: D0BSAhnX4AAqDGa.jpg large.jpg (945x2048, 238K)

Shes a mutt who cares, shes majority european

Worry about having children not others.

because she has huge fucking mommy milkers, and a tight thicc ass. She's an unironic 8/10. She also has the personality, where you just know she fucks all of her male friends, as friends with benefits. She's one of those kind of girls. The "I only like hanging out with guys" are always the the biggest cock holsters.

>children will be around 15% white
I think you meant 15% black

Not unless she marries me (she will).

She still has a nice rack tho.

paradoxically, isn't BLEACHING tight jungle booty the most white supremacist thing possible? You are spreading the Aryan seed, and curing the niggerdom from the subhumans. I'm not saying marry them god no. You fuck them, and spread your seed, while making eunuchs of the nigger men, making it so the big black booty can only fuck the white man. You still marry and raise your real actual children with your real white waifu, while curing the world of shitskins, one pump and dumb at a time. Literally, within 5 or 6 generations, the whole world could be bleached if we systemically only allowed shitskin women to breed with white men. Think, each white man gets a state assigned white wife, along with a harem of 30-40 shitskins, to breed and bleach, but otherwise, the harem raise the bleached children and the white bull stays out of their life; knowing that their superior seed has done the job needed from them and nothing more is required.

Think about it.

Attached: 1559005597151.jpg (1270x939, 158K)

>she fucks all of her male friends, as friends with benefits

you think so? I mean, she is from NY...

i'm ~5% black and my dad ~15%. both have blue eyes, i have strawberry blonde hair and beard. at this point it's basically hybrid vigor, since muh dik

nice erotic fan fiction

Would reject. I only would accept a half Castiza of White waifu

>braaaap

With that logic you can justify any race mixing

Virginty or no ring bitch! race is secondary

She is stunning, best be getting on your sunday best and go courtin. Treat her like spun gold as she is a gentle girl.

How realistic is virginity in your country?

>hits pipe

Well maybe but I don't want AIDS

this is how we got to where we are with the hispanic problem

this, being a virgin would be ideal obviously but expecting young women not to have been negatively influenced or otherwise ignorant about female sexual health is sperg tier.

Nice. Time to make the whole world a brighter place

I vomited in my mouth a little reading your post.

still nigger

Wish more hot chicks would wear clothing that is too small or looks like it is about to explode off.

Attached: 1559587814274.jpg (410x283, 28K)

You could accomplish the same thing with genocide

I have no idea but probably very low

Its just simple logic. I cant expect from my female what I cant offer myself. Obviously I would embrace it but its not to be expected.

People who say they wouldn't go out with her or say she's ugly are confirmed faggots

Attached: D89UxOKX4AEliFW.jpg (1067x659, 64K)

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"

>guys, this is a stealth brittany venti thread
okay, cool.. this is a stealth FIND WALDO.

Attached: Brittany_Growing_Pains.jpg (960x824, 142K)

... and I'll look down, and whisper "No."

Attached: IMG_2784.jpg (339x600, 32K)

Those results have got to be bullshit. There's no way she's 30% black.

I hate Jow Forums because I feel compulsed to reply to stupid shit like this. I really guess Internet and degeneracy are inseparable.
To answer your question: No it's not you fucking kike degenerate.

I also dont fuck Hapas anymore. It came to me that my degen behavior is partly at fault for the condition we live in and that I have to change as well.

I hate this annoying fugly mutt

blame Spain for not finishing the job

literally perfect body. I'd fuck her 3-4 times a day, and still want more. I wouldn't be satisfied until she's sleeping in a vat of my cum every night

Have sex loser incel and stop idolizing ugly half nigger whores with fetal alcohol syndrome.

40% at least

Its more likely a mix of maghrebi/berber and west african

totally sexxxxxxxy

Attached: nigggeeeeeeeeeer.png (1337x737, 20K)

based Hans

She has an ugly nigger nose when viewed face first

>stop idolizing ugly half nigger whores with fetal alcohol syndrome.

Nah

Attached: D8y7ECSX4AMH5fl.png (746x620, 506K)

Why settle for a mutt when there are so many better options available?

Attached: Faces_of_Venti.jpg (1138x1307, 110K)

My dick is permanently splotched because I would sit on /b/ all day with an uncircumcized dick, never retracting it and eventually got a yeast infection and never treated it. Eventually retracted it and I guess things could be worse. Good thing I never stood a chance having sex anyways.

Attached: 1550126779490.png (399x386, 159K)

Its true though. I didnt find them even that attractive. It was just the fact that they are so easy that I didnt have to do stuff. Socratic questioning really helped me. Time to take responsibility and better the community, raise healthy families and unironically be defensive on all levels against the J-infested states

This is a new Venti meme. Please do your duty (you know who you are) and spread it to the masses.

Attached: brittany_venti_family_portrait.jpg (900x964, 56K)

posting all venti memes created in the last 2 weeks since this is an official venti thread

Attached: venti_911_connection.jpg (909x1094, 122K)

Attached: 1532047528186.jpg (300x780, 31K)

I just want her to rub her tits in my face while I cum inside her.

Attached: why_am_I_gay.jpg (1176x741, 58K)

most likely fake. not saggy and flat enough

killing 100 niggers works better than having 2 nigglets

Attached: Missile_Guidance_Classified_Film.jpg (900x661, 76K)

So am I a nigger?

Attached: IMG_20190613_201249.jpg (751x1969, 214K)

But if I mix my 100% European DNA with her, our children will be 85% European. If she is going to have kids, isn't that the best option?

And we would benefit too by integration her sexy features and based psychology into the Euro gene pool.

Attached: tumblr_n9eae0vSIy1r0wlweo1_500.gif (500x607, 1.99M)

Attached: brittany_ghoul_fallout.jpg (1055x1380, 147K)

>London
>Sweden
>Greece

Boi...

Does Germany have many hapas?

My thoughts exactly

Attached: the_grand_piano.jpg (798x844, 102K)

Bleaching doesn't work fags btfo

Depends on the region. Some yes

No, you are a European mutt just like I am

Attached: Erika.jpg (1200x852, 159K)

Deer god, absolute mutt

Attached: 1560469566347.jpg (640x853, 54K)

Hello cuz

Attached: Screenshot_5.jpg (1006x590, 89K)

user, you have no idea of how much I love big tiddies and yet, never had the oportunity to be smothered by some.

Something that I will never be able to do now at such old age.

Boomer mail order bride spawn

Age?

Nope, even Japanese.

Buy a prostitute.

Hire a stripper with gargantuan jugs

How are there so many though?

LOL who the fuck made this!?

What a shame user. Save up and buy a woman for the night. You deserve it

Attached: 1560443365810.jpg (1000x667, 92K)

I'd happily breed her.

34yo 2 days ago

Nah, Im over with prostitutes. Also, Iwant yong, firm tattais, and not saggy plastic tits that had so many dicks in between them, there is a scar on her externum bone.

haha, the funny part is that they are really cheap. Like less than 5000 bucks.

some retard that used to be on her discord.

Attached: brittany_discord_join.jpg (904x789, 143K)

Most are indeed boomer imports from Phili and Thailand. However there are 100k Japs, 50k Koreans and 200k Vietnamese. Usually they marry Whites so Hapa it is within 1. Generation.

I think that will be my fate too

The point is to have REASONABLE standards. Schlomo. Nice pilpul though.

God I am so hard for this chick, and we are both 1/3 bliggity bliggity black with grey eyes!

34 too old topkek. That is literally still a normal age to get married for a male. Your problems are elsewhere, its not your age

No idea you had so many east asians
we just get poos, poles and nigs

What? I want to be smothered and motorboad big frim, young tiddies. I never said anything about marriage.

Are you trying to take 50% of my shit away, user?

user, Im not virgin if this is what I took it from that post lol

Its just that women in brazil, thanks to the admixture with amerindians, have great asses and thick thighs, but non-existent tiddies.

Man, I love tiddies :(

Am I the only one who can't see any black facial features on her?

Uk has a lot too.

There are also Chinese.

You can look populations up by entering a certain country + diaspora. The Wikipedia articles will show it.

Yummy, yummy, yummy, want her milk in my tummy.

Attached: TIME_TRAVEL_IS_REAL_FOLKS.jpg (1104x836, 115K)

This upset me. All the chicks I've been have honkers with no ass. 2 sides of the same coin user

Attached: 1559720707901.png (840x854, 434K)

Then dont. I plan on spawning 5+ kids and no women worth having will do that otherwise.