Appalachia thread cont

Original OP from this mornings thread, this will be a continuation of project Appalachia.
> I am preparing to buy around 80 acres, We're going to build a compound based upon esoteric, transcendental, philosophic, constitution fascist principals.
> We will have strict prerequisites for joining, and for the first year you will be required to pay 100USD a month or depending on what equipment/knowledge you bring.
For that first year you will live in a communal barrack and get into the fascist routine and mindset learning to survive, and build your body mind spirit. After that the community will have a house raising and you will be a full member of the community, training alongside your brothers.
We will lead by example be the most virtues, our cause can only succeed if we show the lemmings, our blind country men the way. Once Americans are truly awoken we will seize power to bring glory and liberty to our homeland, and finally be free from (((them)))
>All members of the community will be expected to hold themselves to the highest regard.
We will be self sufficient in a few years, with our homes, food, power coming from the land we work,getting what energy we do need from sterling steam powered generators. but living according to true nature, rejecting degeneracy, consumption, and sin.embracing tradition, beauty, strength, intellect, god, and our own power of will
>Our land is abridging the NC, TN borders.
Troubleshoot:
> Where can we securely get applications to filter for glow niggers and false fascist.

Attached: Appalachia blog-4.png (480x402, 231K)

You can run but you can't hide from us wh*teboi

Attached: 11192406.webm (480x360, 992K)

>Appalachia
we do not have to fight, I see no reason your people cant have a separate homeland. Join us in pushing out the beaners,degenerates, and jews.

>face moves with punches
>Body doesn't move
>Repeated punches to face and dude is still standing
Looks fake.

>Join us in pushing out the beaners,degenerates, and jews.
If you give us wh*te women to be used as cum dumpers it's a deal

Attached: ietldg90.jpg (960x924, 115K)

>Appalachia
This ain't da block homie there are hills, hollers, and an a assortment of critters that are meaner than your ass will ever be you can't sucker punch or do a drive by up here boy. So watch me laugh as your ass get winded trying to walk up the first hill.

That wont happen nigger
>try it

Attached: 1553386572004.jpg (650x829, 188K)

Do everything you're planning except all the larping and instead just get a wife and have +10 children.

So basically just buy 80 acres and get a waifu. The end.

Got any kool aid stored, redneck ?

>I love NY shirt

Seems about right

>The good old days.

Sounds pretty great, but also too good to be true. Hope it works out for you user.

Did i gave you permission to utter the n word wh*teboi?

Attached: 22209756867.webm (480x270, 1.31M)

Fuck off nigger. I'm sure you could get your ass kicked by a 12 year old in real life.

>I’m buying 80 acres

Stopped reading there. You ain’t buying shit you broke dumb nigger.

1. You have no money
2. Even if you didn’t you wouldn’t be on this website/board
3. You’re a dumb spick nigger playing pretend.

Go fuck yourself!

I tried to reason with you wh*teboi but you're a primitive savage that only understands brute force,time to whoop your ass.

Attached: bat6459860729384.webm (332x574, 1.96M)

a white person wouldn't wear those gay fucking nigger clothes

fbpb

stupid niggers absolutely btfo

Got any where the nigger isn't just dog-shotting whites that clearly aren't interested in a fight anyway?

Suicide cult startup

Floppy slotted

Good luck, I recently joined something like this run by 2 wops who turned out to be the biggest kikes I've ever met. The coworkers they cursed me with were manlets and literally autistic, one of which I could smell outside of the vehicle with both doors shut. I always thought the autistic piss bottle white nationalist shit was a meme until I dealt with these guys in bulk. Every day I daydreamed of goading them into going to some rally or another so I could put on a red and black face mask and beat their brains in with impunity.
Enjoy.

You need to be more clear about your ideology and maybe less ambitious about the scope of the project.

Are you pagan, Christian, or atheist/agnostic? (Please don't say pagan.)
Frenly or hostile to Ancaps?
What books will you study?
Do you have any fitness expertise?

You're going to attract mostly lost boys searching for meaning. Maybe you're a lost boy yourself. Not a criticism. Some guys will be problems.

You're expecting a big investment from the participants in terms of time, attention, inconvenience, etc.
Therefore, their expectations will be high, and if you can't deliver, morale will be low and people will leave.

Instead, you should focus on shorter, tightly planned events, like a weekend every three weeks, and a week every season. It will be fun, morale will be high, people will be willing to volunteer materials and sweat. You'll see new blood every month thanks to word of mouth, and a couple of them will eventually ask to stay.

>abridging the NC, TN borders
>abridging
wut

How about we let them take over a strip from Providence to Atlanta- an area with a large number of Blacks, Jews and White Liberals- in exchange for the rest of the South plus the midwestern cities. We deport fat feminists to New Africa. Win-Win? Of course we would have to make sure there would be no incentives to shit up our lands again, because New Africa would become New Zimbabwe pretty quick, and they would come pouring back out to escape their failure, while blaming us of course.

Attached: The only thing the jew truly fears.jpg (639x639, 134K)

Compounds are a bad idea, especially with random strangers on the internet. That being said, political organizing and community building in Appalachia is a way better idea than outdated shit like the PNW. States like West Virginia are perfect.
>will stay white long after whites become a minority in America
>economic prospects are terrible thus perfect for a radical movement
>long, long history of distrust/rebellions towards the federal gov/big business thus glowies have little power
>no soft bougie upper middle class poisoned by left wing ideas
>solidly red state
>very high percentage of firearms ownership
>very strong religious communities
>very insular and intact family units
>terrain is perfect for defense: full of mountains, dense forests, winding/damaged roads, and abandoned mineshafts

Attached: 1495824734883.jpg (960x606, 98K)

hmmm I love philosophy and reason above all, but id say I am an esoteric christian as the word of god has been corrupted so much by the church. I have no quarrel with ancaps, I love capitalism but it needs to be restrained by some extent, like the censorship happening today wouldn't be allowed. Evola is one of my favorites, along with Machiavelli and the stoics.
but I have a very large array of books.
>lift everyday for the past few years, I hike, box, and shoot as much as I work.
>You're going to attract mostly lost boys searching for meaning. Maybe you're a lost boy yourself. Not a criticism. Some guys will be problems.
You're not wrong but we want them the modern world has created lost generations. We can show them the way, help them be the virtues men among the ruins.
>I agree with the last part and will take that advice and start with weekends.
>abridging, along, between

Funnily enough, I just tonight watched "Strange Tales From Appalachia" on Amazon Prime Video. 3 short stories, actually not bad. Low budget, well written and acted.

Attached: Appalachia.jpg (706x1000, 175K)

The creation of an ethno state will lead to things such as
- lower birth rates
- low fertility
- deformities
-Genetic diseases
All of this is due to the shrinking of the gene pool which can literally cause extinction

>I love philosophy and reason above all, but id say I am an esoteric christian as the word of god has been corrupted so much by the church.
We're largely kindred spirits then, except I'm not a fascist.
I drive between 'Nooga and Asheville sometimes, so maybe we'll run into each other and grab some Chic Fil A some time. Wish you well bro.

Yeah because Iceland is so unhealthy

Bumpp

Are you both pro Orthodox ?

I'm Reformed, but I have favorable impressions of Eastern Orthodoxy.