Why isn't there a tax on sugar?

Why isn't there a tax on sugar?

Sugar is making everyone obese and slowly killing them

Sugar is worse than tobacco

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2019/05/14/sugary-drink-sales-fall-38percent-after-philadelphia-levied-soda-tax-study.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The all naturally sweetened jew.

Why the hell would we tax sugar when we subsidized corn all to hell?
We need the bread along with the circus.

The reason corn syrup is in everything is because corn is cheap. And corn is cheap because of subsidies. So basically our taxes pay to have all this junk food thrown at us.

There is in a lot of European countries. When you have extensive public health care you have to tax unhealthy behavior. In a country like the US where health care (mostly) is privatized I don’t think it’s the governments business what you eat.

Actually in every way youre absolutely wrong. Sugar WONT HARM YOU. ITS NOT THE SUGAR. Its the Every single day eating, drinking, smoking, constantly ingesting. Your body is destigned for long periods of starvation. This period activates HEALING MECHANISMS. But, if you ain't starving it aint fixing. Heres hints. BODY FAT. Isnt just grease. Its loaded with stem cells. Peroxisome and lymphosytes only activate when glucose is low. These cells go around the body and clean up junk with powerful acids. To activate them, one must starve. It works. Is simple. There is other issues, but sugar is easily coverted to glucose and burned. Its the over quantity, constant infusion that is killing people. Try 1 day fasting. Then two. Look it up, find it. If you care.

Attached: ZomboMeme 04062019214926.jpg (474x646, 100K)

There is a tax on it where I live.

No sugar does harm you. So do thoes other things.

> more tax
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU FUCKING CUNTS I PAY ENOUGH TAX ALREADY GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU FUCKING LIBERAL TAXING FAGGOT

Example. Co worker cut soda and energy drinks from his life for 1.5months. Didnt change anything else. Lost 15lbs.

We have a sugar tax. It's not enough to stop most people, it's more of a mild inconvenience. In fact, I forgot about it until this thread.

Of course you have. You also need to show your sugar loicense and proof of age when buying anything that contains sugar.

Products that contain large amounts of sugar and high fructose corn syrup should be restricted to people over age 18 only.

bad things must be taxed

no they should just put labels and warnings like they do on cigs

the brain requires sugar to function.

explains why you hate it so much

Where do you live that cigarettes are sold to people under 18 legally?

So nigger tax when?

Because you can choose not to eat it with willpower unless you are a complete mongoloid.

Fat is how you spot self control at a distance.

Why isn't there a tax on making stupid posts on Jow Forums?

Burger education, how did humanity exist before refined sugar and high fructose corn syrup came along?

Niggers don't pay taxes

there are huge tarrifs on sugar

>Why isn't there a tax on sugar?
There is, and it works.
cnbc.com/2019/05/14/sugary-drink-sales-fall-38percent-after-philadelphia-levied-soda-tax-study.html

moron, sugar =/= refined sugar.
sugar is in every single plant.

obviously you avoid it all costs too

Sugar is bad, but stop trying to penalize those of us who can handle the occasional sweets.
TAX FAT PEOPLE, not the things that they can't stop eating.

And what in the fuck does the OP mention specifically, you cocksucking faggot?

>Herp derp please tax me moar big gubernment daddy. It's for my own good.
The ONLY reason taxes are ever raised is to steal more money. Period.
How about taking some fucking personal responsibility. It's called freedom.
Pic related

Attached: taxing air.png (1024x1024, 1.07M)

Because its part of the enslavement

>sugar
>tobacco
>opiods
>social media

Turned people's minds off and made them obedient cattle. Its all according to plan.

Because it kills blacks. Leave it be.

Agree user. Well done.

there's one on sugar added to drinks in Seattle
I'm not sure if it should be legal, it just feels like more rent to me.
Then again it disproportionately affects the underclass,
then again, there aren't actually that many of them in our city limits.
They might still annex white center so who knows

he doesn't, he is another turd sucking faggot like you who only mentions sugar generically

Lol, we have a triggered diabetic fatass here.

Depopulation is the ends, suicide is the means.
It's a eugenics program based on allowing the inferior humans total access to all of the things that can destroy them, from race mixing to poor diets. Society is being stratified not just based on wealth, but on self-discipline. The unhealthy are barred from entering the ivory tower not by law, but by the number of steps they'd have to climb to get there.

>gets btfo
>resorts to ad hom
as expected of someone who doesn't get enough sugar to fuel his brain

Or fatties could just eat less?
Radical concept, I know.

How much do you weigh?

'bout tree fiddy I s'pose

I knew it! You're that god damn loch ness monster!

I was just answering for him.
Me, well, I can't get out of bed to weigh myself without a team of no fewer than 8 able-bodied men to assist, so I really can't say for sure.

le "taxes make people stop using it" argument.

Come back when you turn 18-years-old.

Because you can't get politicians to do whats genuinely good?

▲▲

Why is there a tax for being a fag? buttfucking causes prolapsed anuses and AIDS

So the other guy pointed out that occasional sugar intake isn’t bad because sugar itself isn’t harmful, it’s the constant daily intake of it that leads to damage from high blood glucose.
You said that was wrong and then used an example of a guy that stopped his daily intake of sugar and lowered his blood glucose and it lead to an improvement in his body.

What did you mean by this?

You know what I would like is streetside vendors that would fry up some green bellpeppers and bits of steak in some hoisin sauce. They had that in shanghai but everywhere here you need a license to have a restaurant and the only food carts ive seen are for hotdogs.

If a sugar tax were used to pay for a shitty healthcare option like Obamacare rather than having it taken out of our paychecks I would support it. I’m a health nut that rarely eats sweet stuff but it would be unhealthy people paying for their own healthcare when buying the foods that will make them need healthcare.

He meant he was trying to slide the goddamn thread.
Im trying the hungrypill starting tomorrow I think it will cure my alcoholism

Attached: 1558639106433.png (908x1070, 1.3M)

That isn't a bad idea. Tax the fuck out of tobacco, alcohol, weed, and sugar. Use all that revenue to pay for healthcare. If you eat healthy, don't smoke, drink, or do drugs, you get free healthcare.

Ketosis in even short periods allows the internal production of glucose using other macros

Attached: 1559341101409.png (462x465, 402K)

With your evidence and studies jew?
Thought we didn't know what your up to kike?

> With
God dammit I mean where

>something is bad? just tax it!
leftism is a mental illness

Attached: 1355278331611.jpg (404x267, 28K)

also what the hell have you been smoking

Do you really think people are going to cite a bunch of fucking studies for you and do you thinkwe honestly believe it will change your jew mind?

Here are the sources dr gregor joe rogan rhonda patrick inb4 thats not up to my standards

Attached: 1560312912426.png (1390x836, 248K)