Can someone give me a quick rundown on Jewish conspiracies? I'm new here and I see them mentioned a lot...

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Jewish conspiracies? I'm new here and I see them mentioned a lot. I would like to see evidence as well please if it can be provided (not claiming it doesn't exist, just prefer to read and disseminate information myself). Thanks!

Attached: 95A12685-CA8C-4DEB-A4FF-5A2E3AD2C9BD.jpg (445x503, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hgf1B_2MgNg&list=PLWaxlaEBJiH6U6WHCUEknVPa5YViWSX06&index=2
ptpimg.me/oypdhs.png
archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport/page/n19
mintpressnews.com/newly-released-fbi-docs-shed-light-on-apparent-mossad-foreknowledge-of-9-11-attacks/258581/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off, kike

I'm not remotely Jewish (ok, that I'm aware of to be fair, but my family is poor and crude and I'm struggling financially) I'm just asking for more information.

>think of three television networks
>find out who their presidents are
>report back with your findings

>not lurking instead of sliding threads

Attached: Semitism.png (775x7009, 2.83M)

This is useful, thank you. I am also of course aware that Hollywood is overwhelmingly Jewish which even a braindead moron like me can figure out.

What is "sliding"?

simple overview here to get you interested

Attached: autism.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

I realize I'm likely to be chastised and that's fine but can I have more information? I really do want to learn about this. I'm inherently paranoid by nature and it would be nice to actually be able to point to a group for some of the world's issues (at least privately because obviously I can't badmouth groups of people at work or etc. without being permanently branded regardless of how true it is).

>conspiracies

Attached: ..jpg (866x683, 628K)

Attached: 1554585867399.png (844x757, 1.29M)

see those digits niggers? THIS IS NOW A JQ THREAD.

Attached: 1556904223354.png (1123x1122, 930K)

Attached: 1559837650364.jpg (3500x3000, 2.19M)

Attached: 1559837629396.jpg (3500x3000, 2.8M)

Attached: 1559837606977.jpg (3500x3000, 2.35M)

The Greatest Story Never Told and Hellfire

Attached: 1554152556166.png (1509x166, 21K)

Attached: 1551479995169.jpg (600x594, 75K)

Attached: 1529806924265.jpg (608x799, 144K)

Attached: 1544159458327.png (1000x1163, 1.54M)

Attached: (((Trump))).jpg (1104x9958, 2.96M)

Attached: Nazi Origin.png (415x520, 330K)

This is very interesting and fairly comprehensive as compared to what I had initially expected. I will look into this more. Thank you!

This actually matches up with what little I know on the subject. I'm glad someone is not afraid to tell the truth.

Even "normal" people realize this fuck is entirely inhuman. Being a Jew is one of the least of his problems.

This is not remotely surprising to me.

I'm not sure what I think about this. I agree degeneracy is on the rise but I'm still not sure what to attribute it to, aside from 3rd wave feminists who are absolutely guilty.

I am historically ignorant and unfortunately I don't understand much of this, even if I would like to.

Honestly to me it seems like Jews are frequently placed in positions of power (at least based on what I have personally read so far, though admittedly I am ignorant). I don't know whether to attribute that to Trump or just general Western politics.

You are new. I used to be like you. It took me 3 years to see the (((truth)))

Attached: 1559047640222.jpg (800x395, 125K)

>3rd wave feminists
jews are behind that in large, or at least dramatically over-represented in it, as usual

This is why I am here. I want to learn the truth and be able to spread it (to the extent that I can without skewering myself socially or on the job market).

This does not seem entirely far fetched to me, although I don't understand how the funding or political motivation happens on a utilitarian level. A lot of this seems complex as shit to me, although I am dumb so that is to be expected.

Just go to youtube and watch the goy guide to world history you fucking heeb.

here.

youtube.com/watch?v=hgf1B_2MgNg&list=PLWaxlaEBJiH6U6WHCUEknVPa5YViWSX06&index=2

degeneracy example

Attached: 1557408894279.png (1910x768, 2.04M)

YT is dead dude. There used to be myriads of JQ related materials on there back in the day. There used to be whole websites that were basically data bases for the JQ and related materials. Those are all shut down now as well. I truly fear the zoomers will grow up in the dark like my boomer parents did with their (((TV)))... I'm an old fag, obviously.

Attached: 1515354681365.jpg (800x684, 88K)

Are you that faggot that's getting doxed over on the army thread? He's pissing chinks and Russians off.

>pic related happens
>*crickets*

Attached: 1529807091694.jpg (1280x720, 772K)

I do not know what a heeb is but thank you, I will watch it. I guess in another thread I will ask for definitions for these various terms.

This is disgusting. Even worse, knowing young people are probably watching these, even with their parents. I know Hollywood is overwhelmingly Jewish but things like this are beyond the pale, explicit and horrific. Cartoons of old had racy shit in them but they were implied, for adult viewers, not shoving blatant sex in the face of youths. People who think kids don't get their hands on this sort of shit easily are fucking retards.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but pissing chinks off does sort of appeal to me.

I still don't know history to understand the significance. I am ignorant. I'm sorry.

Sliding is where transexuals cut off their penis and and stick plastic rods to keep the wound of their protovagina from closing.

OK I have to go, the fiancee is home, but please feel free to continue posting if you care to I will read these all later.

What the fuck? I thought that was "dilating"??

>what are the protocols?

If you're naturally paranoid, you should probably leave or you'll go crazy. Get a hobby

Last post for at least the next couple hours.

What?

I do have hobbies, tabletop roleplaying games and woodworking. Feel free to judge but they make me happy. Looking into this further might make me crazier but I'm already crazy so that's OK from my perspective.

Yea sure think, bud. *ahem*
L U R K M O A R
All you have to do is look through the catalog you lazy porch monkey, and their is always sure to be atleast 1 holohoax or Jew redpill thread.

Here's an infograph from my applied autism.
(too large to upload here).
ptpimg.me/oypdhs.png

Attached: 32C9F3D8-1AB6-4BED-B9BE-374ABDD4BA40.png (1852x1408, 53K)

It's a reporter.

Here, OP:

archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport/page/n19

This is an FBI report describing arrested Mossad agents that were "visibly happy" while filming 9/11. A decent summary of the background:

>mintpressnews.com/newly-released-fbi-docs-shed-light-on-apparent-mossad-foreknowledge-of-9-11-attacks/258581/

Go read up on the "DEA surveillance" operations by the Mossad that (((coincidentally))) followed the hijacker cells wherever they went. Mossad was running the Saudis.

Ryan Dawson has a bunch of good videos on this if you are a brainlet and can't work your way through primary source material on your own.

I'm being serious, the last thing we need is some schizofag doing something that makes us look bad. Embracing being crazy will turn you into a 30 year old landscaper that lives in a camper because the government is watching you, conspiring to foil your plan to take down the reptilians