War with Iran is not wise

America invades Iran
Russia then invades Ukraine
China then invades Taiwan

America cant do anything about it , lacks troops to stop invasions.

Iran shoots water desalinization plants in gulf area and mines up the straight of Hormuz

millions of Arabs die of lack of water.

China and Russia take land, America looses everything.

Russia economy enters a golden age with 10$ a barrel oil.

Iran doesnt need to invade America. It just needs to hurt its allies. Without the water plants all the Arabs are dead. America would have to devote all their navel resources to pump in fresh water to keep the Arabs from dying. It would take years to rebuild the water desalination plants. What will be of the thirty Arabs? Refugees? Where to? America! Open wide, refugees welcome!

The military may be strong, but what about the logistics of pumping enough water to keep millions of Arabs from dying of thirst?

The Arab region may be rich, but they are not strong. Water is the ultimate commodity.

American military is not strong enough to block thousands of Iranian missiles.

Think!

Strength in fire power != strength in logistics!

Attached: 1556724814214.jpg (800x774, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9b1DG86a4k
youtube.com/watch?v=fo6RsEh41YA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. Ahmedinejad

>t. Ahmedinejad
n..n....NO

Attached: 11.knee_.jpg (1501x1001, 579K)

I despise neocons and meddling in the middle east but all these consequences sound promising tbqh.

America would sink any chinks trying to deliver troops to Taiwan or Japan or outside China. They'd have to move them overland.

It's the whole purpose behind the Belt and Road project.

>America invades Iran
>Russia then invades Ukraine
>China then invades Taiwan
also
>Iran nukes the shit out of Israel

>America invades Iran
>loses war
>entire earth knows America is a bunch of bitches
This is more realistic. I seriously don't believe America could win a war in Iran

Theyd win the war and lose the peace. They have absolutely no way of managing the huge state of Iran after a conventional military victory. It would be 10 times worse than Iraq with catastrophic consequences for all concerned including Israel and Saudi Arabia who would get wrecked in the inevitable reverberations

Americans won't be able to get their tanks to tehran. The americans know this.

I just want to see Nosestan Samson Option the whole ME.

Attached: popcornkitteh1.jpg (687x457, 56K)

Cool story. All the Arabs refugees will run to Europe.

The iron dome laser grid can shoot and stop 6k nuclear missiles in about 24 hours. But one's bound to slip and hit.

>nuking New York
don't you fucking threaten us with a great idea, faggot

>America cant do anything about it
PFFTTTTT AHAHAHAHAHAH

Americans would just airbomb all strategic locations and declare victory. point is theyd never be able to hold or manage the territory and the resultant shia militias and remnants of the republican guard would go on all out vengeance seeking missions against israel and saudi arabia using every means at their disposable.

>America would sink any chinks trying to deliver troops to Taiwan or Japan or outside China. They'd have to move them overland.
>It's the whole purpose behind the Belt and Road project.

would they
after they start a war in iran where would they get the resources to stop China?

they can barely hold iran

even if they do a draft

when the cat is away the mice will play!

Attached: 1552460237989.jpg (579x648, 38K)

Seems pretty good to me. This country has been dead for the past 100 years.

>looses

Kys

>PFFTTTTT AHAHAHAHAHAH
without risking ww3

Attached: 1555795546629.png (603x603, 48K)

That isnt happening again. The public has taken a massive turn to the right in Europe and there's no way the elite will risk exacerbating that.

Are you the only person on this board that isn't aware of the objective?
The objective is to make everything crash so that the NWO / One World government can take over.
The country starting all these wars (Israel) is the country that is already in the mists of creating that government via infiltration and influence of as many political positions as possible.
The people behind it have more money than they know what to do with, they want absolute power and domination. They think they are the chosen ones and all others are goy.

Attached: 1560074194009.png (776x1008, 736K)

Implying NOT getting nuked was an option jews & israelis ever contemplated for us.

You're talking as if that's not a desirable outcome

>America invades Iran
>Russia then invades Ukraine
>China then invades Taiwan
>
>America cant do anything about it , lacks troops to stop invasions.
you forgot "civil insurrection in US, government is replaced, foreign action is disavowed, we buy back white soldiers from POW camps"

>Lady c
Lady boy

Jews truly are stupid. A full out war with Iran would be disastrous for Israel.

>You're talking as if that's not a desirable outcome
dont play dumb

Attached: 1558674924041.jpg (750x703, 95K)

We should send our Greatest Ally™ in the M.E. to do it.

They'll be fine. God will help them.

I like this war with Iran idea even more every time I hear about it.

>when the cat is away the mice will play!
The phrase is
>When the cats away the rats play

Attached: rat cats n dogs.jpg (560x572, 56K)

Attached: rats with small hats.png (1333x1000, 792K)

Again, you're talking as if a nuclear cleansing isn't due

First of all there isnt going to be a war you crazy niggers. Second, America would just bomb the shit out of Iran until it was basically helpless.

>caring about dead Muslims
>forgetting that just because the US uses illusions, tricks, and proxies to fight, doesn’t mean that the US is incredibly powerful and ruthless
The rest of the world keeps underestimating and explaining away the actual power of the US military. Why is this? Just because someone doesn’t want to stomp you into dirt and burn your house to the ground, it doesn’t mean they can’t/won’t.

Attached: 35371243-A4D0-4826-A6FE-F9240BD95382.jpg (1034x750, 88K)

Lack of water lol? Do you know how many millenia these people have survived in the desert?

Kek
Israel wrecked, saudi arabian salafist niggers dying of thirst, the american deepstate eviscerated - what's not to like?

Iran should develop nukes asap

Excuse me?

Shia millenarians would then go apocalypse now on Israel and Saudi Arabia in revenge

Not OP but he's actually right. Did you know that Gaddaffi was one of the only guys who managed to bring water to wasteland regions in the ME? He's gone now.

>$10 a barrel oll
> golden age.
kek

Attached: loling_at_urlyfe_senpai.jpg (480x450, 28K)

Thats when they were small in number - not overpopulated welfare dependent decadent sandniggers. Arabs in saudi arabia have no political freedom but they are the most spoiled degenerate welfare leeching slobs on the planet. Utterly dependent on the state and useless.

Like (((they))) would ever fight a war themselves. (((They))) use subversion, deception and outright lies to get the goy to fight their battles.
(((There))) army is only good at taking land from defenseless civilians and air bombing during cease fires.

Attached: 1553039628491.jpg (557x490, 98K)

>Millennium Challenge of 02
no way US wins a war in Iran

Quick Jow Forums, I wanna see your war face, lemme see your war face.
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: A3B70300-6715-4494-BF84-EF872429CF5A.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

>in the ME
Not ME facepalm its Libya.

> Just because we are batshit insane and will do crazy shit, others will do the same

Attached: hahaha nein.jpg (550x339, 21K)

Rolling for global nuclear holocaust. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Depends whether youre talking about shia or sunni. I can tolerate and even respect Shia. Sunni are cancer.

Attrition, while keeping nukes from being formed/used. Seriously there's no way countries stockpile those right? For what reason?
Nations as big as Russia and China need to chill their asses out. What more fucking land do you need?

Are you using all the land you have already? Oh because your now dead relatives your fathers wanted that land or used to own it? Tough. Whatever happened, happened.

That's my opinion only assuming that all that news and etc is real.

>Russia economy enters a golden age with 10$ a barrel oil.
how the fuck did you draw that conclusion?

Attached: retarded_dog.jpg (600x768, 52K)

So you're saying that ZOG loses?

I love it, bring on WW3, anything beats this shit hole society being a slave to Jews and being flooded out with 3rd world shit skins.

>nuclear cleansing isn't due
Yeah, its due but nobody wants it.

>Arabs in saudi arabia have no political freedom but they are the most spoiled degenerate welfare leeching slobs on the planet.
You're getting Arabs mixed up with jews in Israel.
Israel is the biggest welfare state on the planet. They live off of american tax dollars and debt placed onto Americans.
Ever had a jewish landlord? Now picture an entire country where every landlord is jewish.
The best thing about Israel is their walls, it holds people in as well as it keeps them out. Embargo their gates and can kill the jews slowly via starvation would be nice to see.

Attached: 1551816553173.jpg (1300x956, 232K)

Remember the time this guy played the red team in a simulated invasion of Iran and he wiped the floor with the US navy so bad they had to accuse him of cheating to save face?

Attached: gen_ripper.jpg (1200x1500, 413K)

I do
I guess the numbers do, too

don't worry fruity Trutie will be out come October.

Attached: bus smell.jpg (632x1045, 121K)

Kikes are lleches too obviously but we're talking about arabs in saudi arabia - theyre virtually all on welfare and won't work/can't work -low iq from cousin marriage etc and ridiculous welfare payments. Long gone is the day of the self reliant Bedouin surviving in the desert with his camel. If Iran bombed their water plants millions of them would die.

You're an idiot if you don't think the US could lay waste to the Iranian government within a few weeks using its airforce alone.

Tell me more

Then what? That's the problem. Chaos would be unleashed that would make Iraq look like a minor domestic disturbance. Iranians are actually competent and relatively high iq. theyre not arabs.

>The rest of the world keeps underestimating and explaining away the actual power of the US military. Why is this? Just because someone doesn’t want to stomp you into dirt and burn your house to the ground, it doesn’t mean they can’t/won’t.

mate bullets hurt
alot....

Attached: 23.gif (300x273, 126K)

Do you feel better, faggot? It fucking should be spelled that way. How do you get "lüz" from that spelling? It's such a common mistake that either way should be seen as acceptable.
Anyway fuck pissrael & fuck the JewSA I hope the Iranians btfo the zog.

Attached: 1536321538792.gif (500x276, 416K)

Let's go! Packing my gear now. But nuke israel first, then I'll drink bear with the Iranians.

The guy is forgetting Vietnam. Those lessons have all been forgotten apparently.

>implying youll have a choice

>Iran shoots water desalinization plants in gulf area and mines up the straight of Hormuz
So, Iran does exactly what Israel wants them to.
>American military is not strong enough to block thousands of Iranian missiles.
Random death from the sky will suck, but if you're talking about those missiles hitting water desal plants, you're high as fuck. Accuracy within a mile...
Please go back 2 reddit.

> Then what?

That doesn't matter to the US. They're only interested in ending the current Iranian government.

> Iranians are actually competent and relatively high iq. theyre not arabs.

See you bought into the Persian meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=g9b1DG86a4k

hehe nothing personal kid

Attached: 1556849080041.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Do you have trouble reading. The elite will make the choice not to let another surge of refugees enter Europe. Theyre already in panic mode at the growing resurgence in right wing populism which has occurred as a result of the last one.

This is pretty low iq of you.

You underestimate russian technological and military innovations in the last 20 years which they have "shared" with/ supplied to Iran

>That doesn't matter to the US. They're only interested in ending the current Iranian government.

mate, there is no such thing as half fucking
ether you fuck or you do not fuck there is no half fucking there is not 1/2 sex

>> Iranians are actually competent and relatively high iq. theyre not arabs.
>See you bought into the Persian meme.

iran- land of aryans....

Attached: 1552495574622.jpg (913x500, 86K)

>they can barely hold iran
Where the fuck is this narrative from?

They do, and they're beginning to take it. The gangs are starting to show up and offer beat downs. The Tommy Robinson affair just a few weeks ago saw towelheads running for their lives after throwing bricks thinking they were some kind of tough force.

Sand-Niggers have awakened Europe from it's wealth, and have given us reason to rain death. And they are about to see it on a scale that hasn't been seen since ww2. Iran's shitty hovel towns will be rubble covered in shit.
The only real question, how much will the US government pay people to move there after we genocide the Persians?

>This is pretty low iq of you.
winning is low IQ

tell me more
youtube.com/watch?v=fo6RsEh41YA

Attached: 1556733199917.png (1270x911, 1.16M)

>iran- land of aryans....

The actual aryan's died out long ago retard. Arab invaders killed all the men and raped all the women, producing what we see inhabiting Iran today.

He cheated by breaking the laws of physics. multi ton anti ship missiles on speed boats and bike messengers that travel faster than light speed. The fucked him over with the rules of the game so he fucked up the game.

The Iranian's won't win. This isn't going to be a Vietnam, it's going to be a Dresden.

Its simply a fact. They are higher iq. Furthermore theyre not a threat to us - only Israel. Meanwhile saudi arabians are the cunts supporting jihadists all over the west for the last 30 years.
>They're only interested in ending the current Iranian government.
Then theyre horribly shortsighted as that type of agression will unleash an even more hardline and millenarian iran regime that will launch a full scale assault on saudi arabia and israel. At that point they would have nothing to fear as their country would already be fucked. Shia have a millenarian apocalyptic strain - part of which includes holy war with israel and sunni

Thanks fren

Where did the rest of the doggo go?

>Where the fuck is this narrative from?

from looking at Iraq and Afghanistan

where will America get all these troops without a draft? Also Americans are much fatter now then in the 70s, the military can meet recruitment quotas now,

all the special ops teams are undermaned right now

also social media is the new mainstreme media

with a new war war in iran everyone will see the footage on twitter and liveleak

everyone will see the bloodbath streamed live

Attached: 1557532017579.jpg (480x462, 43K)

> Shia have a millenarian apocalyptic strain
> that type of agression will unleash an even more hardline and millenarian iran regime that will launch a full scale assault on saudi arabia and israel.

I guess we all win then. The Saudi's and Iranian's will slaughter eachother, declare the end times are upon them, calling all Muslims to fight and then the Jews just wipe them all out.

Imagine the smell

>The Iranian's won't win. This isn't going to be a Vietnam, it's going to be a Dresden.

if bombing is what it takes to win
why didnt we win in vietnam

we bombed cambodia more then all the countries in in ww2 got bombed combined and still lost

Attached: 1552498923370.jpg (543x373, 19K)

The lesson of Vietnam was to never do a police action when you want to do a war.
You're right, it looks like that lesson was forgotten in Iraq.
Just a reminder, this is the damage done by a few ground troops and attack jets in Syria.

The US won't even set foot until this looks like luxury housing compared to what Tehran looks like, if I have any say on the matter.

Attached: 326435324325.jpg (980x552, 179K)

>The Saudi's

mate the deal is they give us oil
we fight for them
they wont be fighting shit

Attached: 1559334140847.jpg (214x320, 20K)

Youre conflating alot of different things here user. Attack Pakistan (rape-gangs) and Saudi Arabia (terrorists) if you want to help us - not Iran

Because in Vietnam you could live without power and a grocery store.

>Because in Vietnam you could live without power and a grocery store.

how old are you?
you must be 18 to post here

Attached: 1559238238441.jpg (552x686, 80K)

Mogadishu. And Black Hawk Down.

>why didnt we win in vietnam

Communist forces went and hid in neighbouring countries + China continuously sent more arms/aid/soldiers through the battle. You refused to intervene and wipe them out in those regions, so ofc you weren't going to win.

> we bombed cambodia

It's much easier to survive in a bombed landscape that's tropical. In most of Iran, having your local city/water source bombed to the ground will kill everyone from enviromental attrition.

>we all win then
Depends who you mean by win if youre suggesting the kikes finish them off.
No the iranians will go full scale kamikaze on saudi arabia and israel. I could tolerate a Shia before either an arab or a jew.

If you have any say in the matter you should attack Israel, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan
Instead youre their allies

>Depends who you mean by we*

White Ethnostate and Islam Alliance against the Jews when?

>Communist forces went and hid in neighbouring countries + China continuously sent more arms/aid/soldiers through the battle. You refused to intervene and wipe them out in those regions, so ofc you weren't going to win.

Tell me what is on iran's border? Russia?Hmm what would happen if Iranian hid out in Russia and dip in and out Iran

Attached: 1557623371402.jpg (640x360, 18K)

In all seriousness though - the US cant go blitzkrieg - your population won't be able to stomach that. Another lesson of vietnam

you're retarded