Paradoxically, isn't BLEACHING tight jungle booty the most white supremacist thing possible...

paradoxically, isn't BLEACHING tight jungle booty the most white supremacist thing possible? You are spreading the Aryan seed, and curing the niggerdom from the subhumans. I'm not saying marry them god no. You fuck them, and spread your seed, while making eunuchs of the nigger men, making it so the big black booty can only fuck the white man. You still marry and raise your real actual children with your real white waifu, while curing the world of shitskins, one pump and dumb at a time. Literally, within 5 or 6 generations, the whole world could be bleached if we systemically only allowed shitskin women to breed with white men. Think, each white man gets a state assigned white wife, along with a harem of 30-40 shitskins, to breed and bleach, but otherwise, the harem raise the bleached children and the white bull stays out of their life; knowing that their superior seed has done the job needed from them and nothing more is required.

Think about it.

Attached: BLEACHME.jpg (1271x936, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sunnewsonline.com/i-slept-with-1400-girls-impregnated-600-in-6-african-countries-french-tourists-recounts/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_whitening
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Making more niggers.
Consider suicide, then do it.

Jungle boogie!
Jungle boogie!

It’s based. Have a negress carry your white children

Attached: 3DFCD685-40E8-4007-89EB-ACDE247DB1EA.jpg (984x1200, 276K)

sunnewsonline.com/i-slept-with-1400-girls-impregnated-600-in-6-african-countries-french-tourists-recounts/

Only acceptable interracial relationship

There is something primal about it but it conflicts with the civilizational project. You can't just wander into exotic territory, kill all the men, rape all the women in a fit of lust, loot the place and then move along anymore. We have to live with the consequences around us today, and niggers are harsh consequences.

Where do I sign up?

Attached: 1560456023790.jpg (960x720, 115K)

To marry a black woman is the highest calling. She will be loyal and you will continue the grand bleaching process while calling her a nigger in the sack and she will love it.

>nigress
>white children
christ, you shills are literally brain dead lmao.

Yeah idk about the having half black kids part but i do like piping thick afrikan kweenz

never seen an attrative black chick. ever

yes, but having babies with niggers is unbased and bluepilled

Kys nigger-lover

it’s really quite something. you can almost tell they beat off three times a day.

Well thats because for whatever reason we decided that enslaving lesser being is bad.

Imagine the smell.

Brazil literally tried that in the the past
> Racial whitening, or "whitening" (branqueamento), is an ideology that was widely accepted in Brazil between 1889 and 1914 [1], as the solution to the "Negro problem."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_whitening
Now half of the country is mutts and the other half is """whites"""

This would only work if you had 2 white children for every mutt

Attached: file.png (231x392, 19K)

I know in canada corn syrup has made you retarded, but you could try googling "attractive black chick" and click on google images, you know

No. Sexual dominance and conquest does not make whites supreme.It's genuine belief in one Truth and acting in its grace.

Im 100% having kids with a black woman. I gotta breed the demon out of my genes.

DO NOT MARRY NON WHITES

PUMP AND DUMP then go to your white wife.

Attached: hapa.jpg (768x409, 48K)

>Think, each white man gets a state >assigned white wife, along with a >harem of 30-40 shitskins, to breed

t. Jefferson Davis

If you can manage to have kids and not have to take care of them, yes, duh. Why does that need to be explained?

The thing is, as sexy and smooth skinned as this black badonk is you've presented me, I have higher callings in life like my culture and my people. White women have nice asses too. And the best part is theyll make children for me that are like me. This is what the elites fail to understand even with all their own knowledge of spirituality and resource. Power does not equate my state of mind. They rejected the notion of the family and the people and in return they possess nothing. Only nepotism.

You convinced me, user. Getting started ASAP.

Attached: 1558054626284.jpg (819x1024, 184K)

Plus, if you get to a young black girl before Tyrone has his way with her, they are nice and sweet, unlike white women...

Yes but we arent in any of that situation and bleaching right now would just black whites