Jewtube put him back

Jewtube put him back

youtube.com/channel/UCmrLCXSDScliR7q8AxxjvXg

Attached: gihI-rE9.jpg (144x144, 6K)

While you fags were talking about a fucking bird channel six marine battalions just flew over my house from camp Pendleton

no one cares about your kike eceleb

Attached: BPS.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

I wonder how. I thought once they removed you, you were gone for good.

I didn't know he was removed. I haven't thought to watch his videos in a long time.

>kike
Isn't he just some random poo?

He may be Jewish but he is our Jew

Tho I didn't know or care who this person was until today.
It's very odd that YouTube put his channel back up.
Wtf happened?

only because hes a jew

Must have been a mass flagging campaign by the leftards. "We" should start using their tactics against them.

Is this really the truth? I believe Jow Forums on Judas Peterson but this guy is he really a happy merchant?

No Jew is our Jew. They'll all sell you down the river in a heartbeat.

People were calling them out, and Youtube figured out that the excuse "he's red pilling people" was not good enough a justification.

Of course they did. And Sargon thanks you for the 300k views. Definitely didn’t jump to conclusions for clicks.

Yes, he's Ezra Levant's alter ego.

Attached: 1508058444388.jpg (1270x1215, 294K)

What's their excuse tho?

He doesn't even look black. Maybe uncle Ruckus should give him a visit.

I really wanted to see that USA cocksucker gone. He's pissing at the wrong tree and sleeping in the wrong basket.

That kike is no different than Ben Shapiro

Well, he is a Jew after all.

>I wonder how. I thought once they removed you, you were gone for good.

Youtube actually brings back people they've banned more often than not. The only people I can think of who've been perma-banned are Alex Jones and Mumkey Jones.

It's far and away the least censored of all the major social media sites, where 'censored' is defined as literally banning you from talking. They do practice their own form of 'soft censorship' though which involves artificially putting MSM sources to the top of search results for anything having to do with politics, so now an independent guy whose video gets 1 million views will rank beneath a local NBC affiliate with 3 views for the same search query. Have you noticed a trend with a lot of these alt-media people lately? That their viewcounts almost ~~NEVER~~ exceed their subscriber count, whereas every non-political youtuber who doesn't have 10mm+ subscribers will have that happen maybe once in every 10-20 videos at least? It's because youtube doesn't show alt media content to anyone except those already subscribed to it.

Are you a kike or an American . I gets to stay the other gets oven. Pick.

Attached: ZomboMeme 23052019222712.jpg (948x700, 139K)

Pic related

Attached: ZomboMeme 13062019182128.jpg (1042x850, 101K)

Good. It's time to put an end to the terrorist state of Iran.

Any Jew that the Jew World Order is offended by is obviously a friend of ours, you noncritically thinking salaryman.