Jow Forums BTFO for the hundred billionth time. Let's throw a party!

Jow Forums BTFO for the hundred billionth time. Let's throw a party!

Attached: qp7tnpdd34431.png (960x789, 657K)

He could be a doctor, you don't actually know.

I mean isn't the stethoscope good enough?

how else is a doctor gonna let people know he supports trump..its like a uniform dumbass

>being this pitiful this is what bitch about social media
Lmao

how is this BTFO Jow Forums?

>literally a stethoscope
REEEEEEEEEEEEDRUMPFREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1542673883944.jpg (1024x575, 80K)

I'd have to see his cursive and whether or not it is legible

I always wear my labcoat to events like that to make sure that everybody knows that smart people like myself support smart people like Donald J. Trump. Otherwise, it would just be a bunch of redneck hicks standing behind him.

but you literally would call them redneck hicks without knowing their professions. they could all be doctors for all you know (which is nothing).

all those dumb hicks...

Attached: 800px-2016_Presidential_Election_by_County.svg.png (800x507, 349K)

Vag inspector

No, I'd call them redneck hicks because they look like they were airlifted from florida and alabama. The fact that you'd have to dress up to make sure everybody knows you aren't a dumb hick is equivalent to putting gigantic tires on your truck to make sure everybody knows how big your dick is. I'm sure you'd agree with that tactic, though.

Have you ever been to the middle of nowhere? It turns out there's a lot of nowhere in America. Free land, just waiting to be colonized further.

so you judge people by how they look? i bet you think you have morals too

That's the whole point of this entire thread, user. That guy wants to be judged on the way he looks, and he looks like a fraud.

He probably came right after work. Let's be real buddy most dumbass commie identity politics leftards are not doctors

>He probably came right after work.
Rationalize harder.

no he looks like a doctor. you are just biased. you are mad because you don’t want to believe a doctor would support trump so you want to believe he’s a fraud

Why the stethoscope? What possible purpose could that serve at a rally?

Doctor here, he checks out.
Bona fide doc...internist.

This post was on reddit front page earlier.
Turns out the guy is a doctor, so people assumed he’s a quack.
When they realized he’s not a quack they just started calling him stupid, that’s it.

Russian doctors are taught to wear their stethoscopes with the ear pieces on their left shoulder. Hmmmmm......

Stethoscopes are expensive and they carry symbolic weight for people in the medical field.

>Dumb hick thinks that population is spread evenly through the United States, and that Trump didn't lose the popular vote.

>He belives Hillary actually got the popular vote

he could probably detect your hurt levels with it

Nigger, if you knew how much gash you can get by wearing a stethoscope in public, you'd do it as well.
Doc is knee deep in primo poontang as I write this, it's better than going to the dog park for scoring tail.

Attached: 0293154E-94AD-4C35-9BDA-6825619CB74B.jpg (750x684, 213K)

Attached: A59CE35D-FDF2-4FB0-B28D-DF1F6C0BE550.png (750x1334, 307K)

Pretty much, yeah. I mean who else has stethoscopes?

Lol you hicks really are dumb. I hate that I have to share a country with people like you.

Goodman is usually a kike name

>doesnt understand what a republic is

Gottem

holy shit just like I said

Illegals and dead people don't count, liberal homosexual nigger.

That level of pettiness is hysterical.
>fuggin whi boy aint no docta, he just aint! :(

/thread

its a gold stethoscope too...

Oh man you finall got him, using doctors as props is high treason

Attached: 57ceef5109d293e60b8b6222-750-562.jpg (750x562, 73K)

based Oklahoma

hopefully not for much longer!

Overlay universities and major cities lmao

I was told by probably 10 people that I should've been a doctor before I realized they were making fun of my handwriting. I thought they could just tell I was really smart. I guess I was wrong about both

lol no stethoscope among any of em... fucking diverse plebs

>Goodman kike name.

Give up you Fucking Shill. Your bullshit isn’t fooling anyone.

Attached: BAB5DC78-571F-4226-B63C-44C12D384A1A.jpg (1024x681, 47K)

Attached: mOkbmfP.gif (406x229, 1.75M)

Those are some fake ass doctors. Where's their stethoscopes?

No stethoscopes. Look no further for your fake doctors.

its funny you look down on hicks. Mexicans and niggers are literally just as blunt on social issues within their communities as rednecks,..if not even more so.

That entitles him to no less than 9/10 top-shelf pussy. That nigga can get bitches pregnant just by looking at them with that sort of gear.

Attached: 1556901434664.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

>Goodman is usually a kike name
Don't forget to pay the Barr tab

Why was it that Trump's commission on voter fraud found no evidence of widespread fraud despite him claiming 3 million people voted illegally? Trumpcucks love being lied to.

>B-but muh libtard

That because they're fake doctors, they didn't even button their coats properly.

Attached: Obama-Greets-Doctors.jpg (640x360, 56K)

Protip sometimes people wear their work clothes to important functions when you have to work that day. I wore my tool belt and work shorts to both my indictment hearing and my GFS abortion

the chad doctor vs the virgin sjw

Holy fuck that's so cringy

You gotta redo your life

You don't know how big a doctor's ego is.

I agree, but it's unacceptable to be a complete fucking retard in this day and age with all that this country is up against.

Gee I wonder what the context of this gathering could possibly be?

>some dude plays dress up
>10+ post of SEETHING
sage

why dont doctors wear rain coats?

Attached: alittlechowheh.jpg (568x438, 13K)

Well no shit. What are they arguing about? The ethics of it? Kek, yeah who gives a shit. These stupid niggers.

Bahaha this whole thread is giving me some chuckles.

Attached: 1559921181824.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

It's a uniform, retard. You know how libtards think they're all smart and shit and of course they're cucks like duuuuh, but when you see a doctor, suddenly it's uh well no u shitskin logic. The right acknowledges the retardation of the left.

real doctors wear scrubs, not walk around in their stupid lab coat / shirt and tie. Also, unless you're actually attending patients in the ER, or in a clinic, there's no reason to carry around a stethoscope.

Jokes on him I hate doctors

nuh uh, THIS is what real doctors look like

Attached: IMG_4958.jpg (937x528, 363K)

so anyone post to him in return?

President Nigger literally handed white coats out to doctors before one of his speeches. shill harder, faggot.

so you have higher standards for whites...Understood..makes sense.

Higher standards for whites but lower for nonwhites. If you cant even 'teach' rural whites what makes you libtards think you can assimilate spics and niggers and muslims..you cant..they will fuck you.

Trump is best boi. :D

Maybe he just got off his shift LMAO why do leftys think so impulsively