Why are jews poisoning americans harder than europeans?

why are jews poisoning americans harder than europeans?

Attached: turds.jpg (1264x2347, 763K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/is-red-dye-40-toxic#hazards
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they are the master race

A lot of those alternate versions exist in the US
People are just cheap and won't buy the quality item.

Americans are mutted

Wrong. The Han race is.

British food is world renowned for being awfull

Why do Americans always use corn syrup instead of sugar?

Attached: IMG_2013.png (1333x720, 450K)

I thought that I would never say this, but I'm actually happy to be part of the European Union. Regarding regulations and food safety.

It's pretty obvious, not just by seeing how Americans act in general, but reading the American posts on this forum, they're all pumped full of HFCS, $oybeans, fluoride, estrogenated beers, and various other poisons.

Attached: 1559329047957.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

Retarded laws made by kikes.

The corn lobby is too strong.

what kind of "people" actually eat any of the shit in that picture

A lot of chemicals and shit are banned in the EU.

The Chinese can't even beat themselves
It's really just a waiting game until their next civil war.
Which they're due for one.

based
>t. inferior mutt

I've eaten all of it desu. I'm also part Jew.
AMA

well for starters we don't spray down our food with fucking RAPESEED

OMG
NOT ARTIFICIAL COLOR 5
NOOOOO

poors.

I've heard Mt Dew called "tard juice" before and I think the name is quite fitting.

HFCS is being phased out of most food products. you would know this if you worked in the food industry.

because they can

Proof? The only reason it's being phased out is because of bad publicity. They are using regular corn syrup so who gives a shit.

It's disgusting that most "condiments" in the US are hfcs and/or hydrogenated vegetable oil based. Absolutely disgusting.

in any case it's not amerimutts

>Proof?
start looking at ingredient panels? Im not going to dox myself and reveal who i work for. I dont know if nestle or hershys is phasing but a lot of smaller guys are switching to sucralose or honey for sweetener. I know because I have to adjust all the product specs in all these fucking awful supplier web portals.

It's pretty damn cheap to grow corn and we have it in abundance

Due to the nature of the US Constitution, America is tougher to break down and they absolutely need it to break down for the great work to proceed.

>UK
>Europe

They hate Americans and only live here because Americans are so easily manipulated. But they still really really hate everything about classic America.

And no I dont just mean 1950's cliche. I mean really from the settler days onward. Of course its not just jews, Free Masons had the same plan. While they hated the religious pilgrims from Europe they were useful in gifting the free masons a country which they could rule. America is a pretty sad story of hard working well intentioned people being manipulated for an agenda of pure evil by Masons and Kikes then being intentionally destroyed by said Masons and kikes once they outlived their usefulness to the scheme.

>McDonalds fries in UK ingredients:
>Rapeseed

Attached: 1555527832888.jpg (841x1024, 77K)

it's as cheap as it is almost entirely due to subsidies

What are: different standards for food ingredient labeling for 500

Attached: gfdgfhg.jpg (268x265, 33K)

all carbs are degenerate

fuckin checked ma man, also my condoleances on your poisoning

This is the correct answer

imagine letting a lobby that fills you up with niggers, and regulates what you can eat like children.

It's cheaper to sweeten things with HFCS than cane sugar in the states because of corn subsidies

lack of real public pushback when it comes to other additives and preservatives (people know it's in the food but still buy it so why change anything)

>t.keto nutrient deficient s.o.y boy who has brain fog

that's called Freedom, you dumb cunt

mild kek

The Chinks already poison themselves. They dont need help.

Redpill me on artificial colour 5

Got anymore yellow pills?

They poison us exactly the same way.

They just don't have to declarate their shit over here.

Americans are like outdoor cats that started living indoors. same with mexicans.

europeans don't have guns

Yes we do. Canola oil is rapeseed oil. It's just not a very marketable name.

>.keto nutrient deficient
what nutrients does keto lack?

there's no time.

Read the golden apple, it's all in there.

kids and childish adults

I don't know that they're poisoning them any differently, it's just that European eating habits make it tougher to adulterate their food.

Europeans have a tendency to buy groceries more often than Americans, and in smaller quantities, so the food they buy tends to be fresh, and less processed.
Food is purposefully made harmful during the processing stage, so fresh produce is usually free of those harmful additives (sugar, preservatives, artificial flavors and colors, etc.).

And Europeans tend to keep their meat animals away from hormones and excessive antibiotics, so harsh cooking is not necessary to destroy these additions.

Europeans just eat healthier, although I've heard disturbing things about processed and "fast" foods becoming more popular across the pond.

Don't go the route we have, stay away from this shit, unless you want the same health problems so many Americans have unknowingly inflicted on themselves.

Attached: FAB.jpg (789x767, 150K)

forces you to eat real food, you dumb fuck. stop eating literal poison.

the subsidies were for ethanol because we we used to think we were going to run out of sandnigger juice. But we have our own now.

>rapeseed
leave it up to pakis to keep figuring out how to rape the british people.

>imagine letting a lobby that fills you up with niggers, and regulates what you can eat like children.
imagine letting it... what?
Your poor grammar simply proves Lars' point

You notice that they put sugar in ketchup?
Tomatoes are already plenty sweet, so why the fuck add sugar in what is essentially tomato sauce?

Sugar releases endorphins in the brain, and so acts like a drug, giving a sense of well-being to people eating it. This gets you "hooked" on their product, no matter what the product is, and is the real reason they add sugar to everything in the U.S.

Read the labels, and stay away from sugar.

Attached: CanadianMilk.jpg (300x243, 15K)

>implying sugar doesn't give you brain fog and make you a soiboy
oof

>it's as cheap as it is almost entirely due to subsidies
wrong.
modern corn is maybe the most engineered crop.
it's easily the world's most efficient food-grade agricultural plant.

>like outdoor cats that started living indoors
what does this mean?

last time I bothered explaining this it turned out to be too complicated for Jow Forums's resident 90 iq population

when i was a kid the rumor we'd use to scare each other at lunch was that red 40 shrinks your nuts.
turns out it's actually true:
healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/is-red-dye-40-toxic#hazards

Bht make food indigestible

This is due to farm subsidies from the federal government that have been happening since the 1970's. The irony here is that people want the government to intervene over whats put in the film when it was the government that fucking helped make high fructose corn syrup a staple.