Tarrant pleads "Not Guilty" to 92 criminal charges

rnz.co.nz/news/national/392035/christchurch-mosque-attacks-brenton-tarrant-pleads-not-guilty-to-all-charges

>facing 92 individual charges (51 murder, 40 attempted murder, 1 terrorism)
>trial date set for 2020-05-04, 6 week trial
>next appearance will be for a case-review hearing in august
>today was the first day that new zealand news publications were allowed to show his face
>the shooter's livestream and manifesto are still "objectionable" (basically banned for owning a copy)

Attached: file.png (720x450, 554K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2afNALvQq5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sloppy job, Mossad. Smells like Port Arthur.

nose

but he is correct
his country is being invaded
those were trainees and recruits that he had killed defending his nation from muslims

The issue with that is that he's not even a Kiwi. He was an Australian living in Dunedin.

He's going to plead innocent to every single one of the charges it will take years before his trial is over.

It looks like they're going to take the year to collate everything, and then run the trial for 6 weeks.

Yeah but then he will appeal and it will go on like this for ever.

absolute lulz

Attached: 1490551884655.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Thank you Mossad for accelerating this

Attached: thank you mossad.png (598x400, 453K)

This will go on forever. He's simply being a troll and fucking with the judiciary.

Do you think the courtroom image looks like the guy in the video?

Attached: NZ1.png (297x382, 235K)

He will give new meaning to the Mandela effect.

Inshallah

dilate

Only difference is that he got popped in the lip at some point.

>on the first count of the indictment, first degree murder, how does the defendant plea?
>YES THEY DESERVED TO DIE, AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!

how about the ears? did he have them taped back in the video for some reason?

Too bad we don’t get to watch the trial like Zimmerman!

looks like a herpes soar to me

GOD BLESS PATRIOT TARRANT

Attached: 1558479781025.png (484x534, 74K)

>Trial set for fucking May 2020
Sloppy job, Ministry of Justice

what video?

remember when they used to allow us to comment on articles? they found that it destroyed the narrative so they took it away

Yes but the lense distorted his face in the stream. The key is to compare the eyes for a second each.

ACCELERATE IT WORKS!!

Kek has already spoken

the one on two of my drives

>>the shooter's livestream and manifesto are still "objectionable" (basically banned for owning a copy)

How are they going to present that as evidence in court if no one is legally allowed to watch it?

When the police arrested him one of them butted their rifles to his face

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 10K)

>Camera angle makes hair grow over 24-hrs.

Attached: Tarrant_crypto.jpg (515x423, 74K)

>How are they going to present that as evidence in court if no one is legally allowed to watch it?

Evidence of a crime must be shown in trial. As I understand kiwi censorship, it's sort of like a media ban but applicable to all citizens. Something like that.

SET
HIM
FREE
NOW

Attached: 1540582754321.png (495x362, 234K)

Attached: dj_mossad_false_flag_sloppy_job.jpg (594x407, 90K)

Attached: 1558302875195.jpg (1080x1440, 249K)

google it you dumb faggot
you have the world's knowledge at your fingertips

Attached: main-qimg-197d07d8b20ae191c1b9a1731c078d01-c.jpg (602x197, 38K)

Attached: 1557800356429.jpg (1000x1000, 215K)

also that headline is evidence that (((reporters))) don't research shit. It was an obvious joke.

I can't get a good read on it. Moot point now.
Look forward to reading what he says in court.
post yfw he gets off and is set free

He looks like an ape rofl, I bet he was racist as well.

Being red pilled means being a sapiophile, and intelligence varies all across the board — even if it condenses in certain areas.

Oh well, this guy won’t reproduce and his existence is a dead end. Nature working its course.

If Australian Canada declared open season on wogs, that would be quite a shock.

Attached: 1556334982174.png (454x453, 151K)

>Australian Canada

Accurate.

>T-the camera made his hair grow.

Attached: (((Tarrant)))glownigger.jpg (563x808, 38K)

Looks a bit longer at 3:10 (pic related), but it's low resolution which doesn't capture fine details like strands of hair anyway.
Another way of looking at it is, why would they use a shooter and a guy who's willing to say he did it in court? Something something extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence something something.

Attached: face.png (558x596, 333K)

Attached: sloppyjobmoosad.jpg (2124x2865, 2.1M)

Attached: (((christchurch))).jpg (1495x606, 118K)

I figured they could, I was being tongue-in-cheek.

Attached: sloppyjobmossad.png (628x625, 525K)

Attached: Czech_Rabbi_(((Ben_Tarrant))).jpg (1024x739, 103K)

Attached: youcantstopitNZ.jpg (1269x1225, 312K)

>Australian Canada
Kek

Attached: 1560461792749.jpg (720x617, 30K)

Muh Czech shitposters

Just a different focal length lol

I don't understand this attack, or any attack like it for that matter. Why do they plan to get caught? They can do much more work and kill more people if they escape, then they can strike fear into the hearts of muslims everywhere like Ted Kazycnski. If you are going to try to shoot up a mosque like Tarrant, at least try to get away with it. Its hard to fight a war when all of your soldiers are in fucking prison.
I'm also betting that he could of released his manifesto by using a pseudonym and changing a few details, and if he was careful he could of live streamed the event. At least try to be more than a casualty

I don't have extraordinary evidence nor have I made extraordinary claims.
>why would they use a shooter and a guy who's willing to say he did it in court?
he's pleading not guilty on all counts, isn't he?
so why even do that?
to drag it out, make money for lawyers, make all of NZ have bad feels about killing mudlime shitskins, and many other jew reasons.
but it probably is just a guy who killed a bunch of greasy sandniggers.
I'm routing for him to get off and walk out a free man if you Occam's razor it. My problem is that the world is jewed up beyond all control so you never really know and should always be skeptical of what the main line is.

Attached: Laser-space-fighting.png (537x376, 358K)

Attached: (((notredam))).webm (1280x720, 783K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2afNALvQq5E

Attached: podesta_macron.jpg (360x480, 31K)

Why did they let him walk in there with BBQ sauce on his lip?

Attached: macron_goymuppet_(((mason))).webm (640x360, 1.64M)

Attached: (((Tarrant))).png (750x1334, 189K)

Attached: Moo_sad.jpg (1231x705, 83K)

sloppy job.

inb4 not guilty since noone died.

Jow Forums is retarded and doesn't know what that means

Attached: moo-sad.jp.jpg (1242x646, 162K)

I’d shit myself laughing. He needs to grow an Afro and jeri curl it. I’ll bet they’d let him off if he told them he converted to Islam during his imprisonment.

Tarrant explained it in his manifesto.
>Did you intend to survive the attack?

>Yes, but death was a definite possibility. These situations are chaotic and virtually impossible to control, no matter the planning. Survival was a better alternative to death in order to further spread my ideals by media coverage and to deplete resources from the state by my own imprisonment.

Attached: sloppyjob.png (1528x773, 841K)

Attached: muh(((manifesto))).png (784x439, 307K)

Attached: (((Tarrant)))Moosad.jpg (1778x585, 134K)

looks like a different guy. hey Muzzis he was working for the Jews, remember that

Attached: Mossadgetspartystarted.jpg (314x1024, 68K)

Yooooooo he almost racked up 100 bodies. This is the champ right here. Meet your new king shitlords

>look at this, goys, I own this goy

>entrepreneur tries to subtly signal to other white nationalists
>everyone who agrees with me is Mossad
kill yourself

fine image, but the van picture is a shoop.

>Thumbs up; the universal sign to let a civilian know it is safe to cross the street in front of your vehicle, before you go and full moosad people just like him.

Attached: mossad_christchurch.jpg (660x704, 115K)

what kind of drugs are you taking ? dominik suter was implicated in the 9/11 not christchurch

His manifesto was a joke, too

>Did/do you personally hate muslims?

>A muslim man or woman living in their homelands?No.

The plane is highlighted for effect. The image is real, as you very well know, Chaim

Attached: (((jet_fuel))).jpg (360x270, 41K)

>but the van picture is a shoop.
no it's not wtf are you talking about that van was even reported in the news shortly after 9/11 ...

> (basically banned for owning a copy)

Banned from what? Life?

Zionism is A-OK with (((Ben Tarrant))).

Attached: (((Tarrant)))purecoincidence.jpg (600x522, 254K)

He should argue self defense

he was defending from Forign invaders. many of whom were not even citizens

>the world is jewed up beyond all control so you never really know and should always be skeptical of what the main line is.
That I completely agree on.

>this foreigner came here and gunned down a bunch of muslims so were gonna make it super illegal for anyone to read why he did it and then ban our citizens from owning guns and then all turn muslims ourselves
makes sense

That's not an issue

Attached: ay_moosad.jpg (646x680, 113K)

This photo is from years before Tarrant. But sure acceleration is good.

Attached: honkforguncontrol.png (1423x1566, 627K)

But he contradicts this.
>Did you commit the attack to receive media coverage and to propagate your own writings/beliefs/ideals?

>No, the attack was a end in itself, with all the necessary affect required. These writing, and their coverage, are just a bonus.

If the attack was really the end, why not at least try to escape in order to do it again?

Attached: ay_mossad.jpg (1500x750, 215K)

Attached: ay_goyim.jpg (500x586, 133K)

Gotta start somewhere wew lad

>does the bidding of internet censors and gun grabbers

he's john podesta's little fucktoy

Attached: hitler_debatingjews.jpg (850x446, 191K)

they consider it the same crime as cp to have the manifesto or video like 15 year in jail if they catch you with it imagine being from new zealand

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

Install the dissenter app; on a browser you use just for that purpose if you care about data collection and tracking and shit.

Thanks for the image but what is the relevance?

>Jow Forums is retarded and doesn't know what that means
It's funny (and sad) because it's true.

Attached: focallength.gif (800x800, 2.56M)

Stay in (((Saint Tarrant))) threads long enough and you'll find out. It's a shame Czech Rabbi is not here. These threads rarely occur without his and Bulgariafag's (((blessings))).

Attached: rabboni_holyritual(lel).jpg (586x427, 52K)