The demoralization of whites is worst of all

Obviously I think replacement migration is ridiculous and the demographic trends are scary. However, more than demographics I’m so saddened by other white people telling me that they don’t want to have kids. I hate seeing European people kicked to the curb and filled with so much self hatred that they don’t even know that they consciously have. At least in South Africa where whites are only 7% of the population, most people seem to have Afrikaner pride. Many have moved to Orania to continue their heritage and language and raise their kids in a safe, comfortable place. I would almost prefer that scenario to the USA where the nihilism is so bad, and every single white person I’ve met wants to be darker, tanner, trendier, be a consumerist, be a slave to the system they claim to hate so much. And I don’t even hate minorities or blame them for this decline, it’s obviously the result of serious brainwashing from our institutions over decades.

White people are a beautiful, brilliant, creative race of people; geniuses like Jefferson, Tchaikovsky, da Vinci, Mozart, Michelangelo, and many others—I know that I shouldn’t personally claim these people or their accomplishments, but damn it they all just prove how much better we can be.

All that I want is for this insane white guilt Marxist shit to end and for white people to realize once more that we have a deep and meaningful history and culture. Beyond that, we have a morally justified right to exist and continue our lineage. But literally no one except for a select few European identitarian politicians will come out and just say that straight up. That’s the real obstacle to overcome beyond our demographic problems, and that’s what fills me with the greatest sadness as I grow older.

Attached: 8E09DB65-7942-4F8E-9F68-B056C6197046.jpg (865x1300, 144K)

We will take your women wh*te devil and use them for our entertainment as reparations for slavery,and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: sx34fl2dw.jpg (720x700, 90K)

You don’t matter. Kill yourself soon.

Attached: BF668281-5925-47C0-AF0A-306AB9E01302.jpg (1024x832, 223K)

cool it with the shill posts, rabbi.

Attached: 9c91db7f87c3d46866ae8a13b88c71d770a4d366d914419a20c0cc0809a3ed7a.jpg (665x1024, 121K)

can yall ban this fag, he's in every thread

it’s a concerted effort with many people involved. i mean, no one person can be this big of a loser, right?

I don't want kids because there aren't any suitable partners in my area, nor would I be a good father or husband.

Asian women were born to be bread by strong masculine white men, they wouldn't touch a happa dicklet like you.

Feels bad man

Attached: 1509320955995.jpg (1024x1024, 222K)

It's literally one hapa poster that was outed in a thread. He's mentally ill and is dedicated to posting on Jow Forums every day because his white dad fucked his asian mom.

arming people and redpilling them on how arbitrary file formats are?

They have us fucked in so many ways, I hear whites say they don't want kids because the world is so fucked, others cannot afford kids so they are not having them, we are being systematically attacked and replaced, it's a sinister plot, nothing like this has ever happened before, only a small amount of people see what is really going on.

This is abominable. Besides, that's never gonna happen. Get over it. White people don't owe you anything. Anyone involved in that time period are dead and you can't blame us for all your problems.

Its because we know we lost. I accepted it. There's no coming back from this. Why have a kid I KNOW will be a literal chattel slave?

>White people don't owe you anything
>be wh*toid devil,go to Africa,kidnap and enslave black people for 400 years
>refuse to pay reparations
>get what you deserve

Attached: 1559172174536.webm (640x360, 2.71M)

Attached: nigger headshot.webm (534x398, 869K)

Learn history dumb monkey.

Niggers get the rope

Nigs were, and still are, enslaving other nigs for fucking millenia. Virtually all the nigs in the US had the luck to be born in first-world America thanks to slavery. They should pay us, instead they take and take... because they are a sub-species that was fortunate enough to get worm-holed into modernity.

Can you imagine being any of these girls Dad. Holy shit

First you must convince the white girls fo stop dating Arab and Black guys. But this will not happen.

low IQ normalfags will all die out
it will only be us left

Haha, you say this as the population of Africa explodes and that of East Asia and Europe (the high IQ regions) declines. Globally the average IQ is set to decline, we already see this happening.

At least the world wont have to deal with the Eternal Anglo any more after we're all dead. I'd like for there to be less girls gang raped by the replacers, but it is what it is.

our final job will be easier then

Do indians get reperations for what muslims did to their country? No. Racist cunt.

>they don't want kids because the world is so fucked
I've embraced MGTOW and anti-natalism. It's the only logical choice.

I don’t know what you speak of, unless you’re a member of the globalist elite.

2 hi IQ 4 u

The only safe choice. When someone says "Not all women are like that" Just agree with them and reply with "ENOUGH women are like that."

You are larping, there will be no massacre of the low IQ, in fact they will rise in population as high IQ populations continue to reproduce at below replacement levels.

Kid needed to tackle the nigger. Niggers throw hands well, they're fast and their head is higher % skull less % brain. Shots to the head don't hurt niggers. Need to wrestle em.

Exactly. There's far to many risks at too many places that being "a real man" just is not an answer to.
White women are now married to the state, which is why they're pro-migrant really.

You mean that guy with a german-sounding surname? I have the pic somewhere

Ahmen. The worst thing of all is we are not only fighting the entire world, we are fighting 50% or more of OUR OWN PEOPLE for THEIR RIGHT TO EXIST. It's insanity to a degree I can't even understand.

Attached: 1560459695867.jpg (1024x768, 96K)

Friend, wait until the day the Anglo rises again; the World will change, just as it’s changed every time we use our Great Potential.

lol take your size queen white bitches while we dick down on superior asian women

Based Anglo-poster
Wrath of the Awakened Englishman will become Wrath of the Awakened Anglo-Saxon

Fuck off hapa loser.

I can't get it to work

This

AsianTiger