Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2003/feb/14/iraq.unitednations1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sloppy journalism, Mossad.

Attached: file.png (960x660, 145K)

>Schanzer

Attached: thaks.png (640x628, 445K)

Attached: file.png (836x1638, 616K)

Why do kikes literally transmit their plans then try to play it off as sarcasm?

Attached: file.png (820x992, 450K)

mental illness.

Attached: file.png (838x430, 95K)

>dude just stop questioning authority, do you want to be al free thinker? That’s so uncool!

Enjoy the Iranian shills while they last...

Attached: FD26D637-42B2-499F-809A-F3DD2448D443.gif (352x240, 987K)

>Iranian shills
>phonepost.jpg
sloppy job mossad.

>Be Iran
>Literally surrounded by US bases and assets
>President and cabinet warmongering HARD
>HURR LETS BLOW UP THIS OIL TANKER LOL

Doesn't take a genius to spot a false flag.

If these twatter faggots want a war so bad they can go fight it

i guess that's why the U.N. buried a capsule containing american intelligence on Iraqi WMDs and ordered it not to be opened until several decades from now, huh?

Attached: file.png (1206x858, 191K)

It’s one of the most powerful weapons in their arsenal. Preemptively marginalize anyone who questions your manufactured narrative as a quack, a conspiracy theorist

Attached: file.png (1230x792, 214K)

Noice , bump

I have a feeling that Mossad is gonna stage a mass shooting in the coming days to further push for censorship in order to only have zionist voices online. That's why this weird radicalization psy op came out of nowhere. It's the predictive programming before the mass shooting.

These jews are so mad being called "Ziocons". It's so hilarious.

Attached: file.png (1226x434, 101K)

>a conspiracy theorist

Attached: file.png (1262x1684, 437K)

Attached: file.png (1002x1662, 604K)

>you wouldn’t want to be a CONSPIRACY THEORIST, would you, goy?

The "Mossad told me it was IRGC members, navigating an Iranian boat from an Iranian military base carrying Iranian mines" viewpoint, observed in the wild.
This is the fraternal twin of the "Russians totally 100% hacked the election, it wasn't the weaponized US investigative and intelligence agencies and foreign assets used by the ruling class of a fake two-party system to try to rig an election" viewpoint.

Attached: 832201539824652280.jpg (900x760, 113K)

Attached: file.png (1250x1504, 329K)

Now would be a good time to post USS Liberty info on these Twitter posts.

Pompeo and Bolton are exposing themselves as Mossad assets and Trump, the genius that he is, is letting them expose their dumb selves as israeli warmongers. 4D chess.

Seen some twitter ))goys(( spam twitter with "Google USS Liberty" to redpill people.

I fucking love Jow Forumsacks.

Attached: 1493596137040.jpg (2395x3600, 2.16M)

Nah more like Pompeo and Bolton purposefully act like cartoon character villains in order to get neocons frothing at the mouths. This exposes their bullshit and also gives the monumentally greater number of anti war voices to speak up.

>Intelligence from our ((allies)) said he had them.

Whoa, they lied to instagate a war? Who woulda thunk it?

Attached: 206728.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

That’s some nice gaslighting. They knew he didn’t have WMD’s and invaded anyway.

>ZioCons.
This needs to become a thing. We need to start calling Jewish bootlickers "ZioCons".

The problem here is he means what he says. You think he is being satirical? No. The elites like to spell out exactly what they are doing in front of your eyes.

I was curious at this statement so I did some jewgling
>lmao at kikes' arrogance

Attached: israel state visit shinzo abe.png (936x452, 495K)

Attached: 1552001871413.jpg (602x431, 84K)

remember Vietnam?

literally a sonar failure was taken as an attack, then mysteriously after that two days later Vietnamese actually attacked.

Attached: Netanyahu-Iran-False-Flag-June-2019.jpg (2065x2287, 2.51M)

>Freemasons, zionists
he's about to be shoahd

>Spend the last two decades lying to start a war and keep it going indefinitely
>Why won't the goyim trust the media/deep state anymore?

Attached: 1549232860407.jpg (664x733, 56K)

REMINDER: STOP LETTING THE JEWS SET THE RULES.

NAME
THE
FUCKING
JEW.

EVERY ONE OF YOU SHOULD HAVE SEVERAL DOZEN SOCK PUPPETS GOING, EACH!

>MUH BAN

EXACTLY. DOZENS OF SOCK PUPPETS, EACH! YOU THINK ISRAEL OR THE ZIO-GOYS IN WASHINGTON GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HONESTY?

Attached: Israel.png (2550x3300, 124K)

"Muh WMDs"

Where were they at again, Dubya?

Imagine mfw americans get drafted for war but we start killing Jews instead

Attached: 1555534639946.jpg (660x751, 169K)

Kikes: hey, it worked last time!

They mad Because goys not buying their lies

Bump
Fake Charlie Hebdo Sloppy Job Mossad

Attached: Charlie Hebdo fake shooting.gif (360x202, 1.09M)

Attached: retard.gif (493x342, 393K)

Attached: al-baghdadi mossad.png (720x1090, 498K)

>who is Hans Blix
theguardian.com/world/2003/feb/14/iraq.unitednations1

Attached: 1h0l4i.jpg (650x361, 33K)

Why haven't WE used that yet??

Attached: 015.jpg (937x521, 84K)

Underrated

who is this sædpike ?

I like this idea more than this idea, but both are top tier fanfic. Let's see if one of these ships sail.

Did they even provide any evidence that it was an Iranian boat?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (512x512, 19K)

Attached: file.png (1232x694, 174K)

Lmao
>allies_can_turn_too.webm

>(((Shanzer)))

>(((Saman)))

>(((Kohlmann)))

>(((Coleman)))

N I C E
I
C
E

It's a new term, and we're gonna run into the ground like its a zoomer meme.
Might actually be a zoomer meme know that Im thinking about it.

BEGONE ZIOCON

>lusitania
>gulf of tonkin
>wmd in Iraq
>USS liberty
>lavon affair

American and her greatest ally^TM would never conduct false flag attacks to justify war, only a CoNSpirAcY thEOrISt would think that

Can you tell me how to get around my IP being banned from twitter. I know I’m supposed to use a vpn but I’m a small brained roughneck and I don’t really know what that is or how to get it. I had over 15,000 followers this time last year and I’m sure I could do it again.

you can reset your router if you have internet at home, that will usually get you a new IP, Your phone should get a new one fairly regularly if you turn airplane mode on and off.

Thanks for the tips. I’ll try that before I pursue the vpn option.

They dip the blood of children in matzo to stave off Tay Sachs, which developed throughout generations of matzo dipping kidnapped goyim child blood

Oh yeah, it's not like the US doesn't have a long history of doing this shit or anything. Fucking kikes.

>N-NOTHING TO SEE HERE, GOY
>You don't want to be labelled a TINFOIL CONSPIRACY THEORIST DO YOU???

Attached: 1532198153762.png (803x196, 23K)

yeah mossad is going to shoot up a school before the summer vacation

Attached: 151980593798.gif (186x202, 1.53M)

they ban more than your ip. they use your uuid as well. theyll find you again. its honestly been awhile..former bsd unix admin....but some millenials might be able to break it down.. im pretty sure they have a hash generated as well based on your ip as primary key and then your harware settings combined with a secret key for the hash...

Yeah that grainy shitty fucking video really makes that clear

Attached: Yeah OK.gif (480x270, 1.51M)

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

Attached: 1534022047268.png (886x151, 16K)

im in

>With UMBRAGE and related projects the CIA cannot only increase its total number of attack types but also misdirect attribution by leaving behind the “fingerprints” of the groups that the attack techniques were stolen from. UMBRAGE components cover keyloggers, password collection, webcam capture, data destruction, persistence, privilege escalation, stealth, anti-virus (PSP) avoidance and survey techniques.
Old meme but vault seven is always relevant

>Israel is literally attacking Japan again
Abe knows who did 911.

Why is John Bolton so intent on using false flag operations to try to start a war with Iran? Who stands to benefit financially here and in what way are they connected to Bolton. Someone has to join all the dots here!!

Attached: John Bolton's moustache.png (1420x908, 1.04M)

Attached: 1560081423449.jpg (751x406, 50K)

No shit, there was absolutely nothing about the Hebdo event that was fake or mossad.

Weird kikes.

What country has anything to gain from this attack? Is it the same country that already got caught attacking a boat trying to frame a middle eastern country to push the US into war?

Are they aware that we can read license plates from space?

The obvious answer is any country that sells oil

Calling it a false flag is antisemitic you dirty goyim!

Attached: angry merchant.jpg (297x365, 64K)

Why do these brainless morons assume it has to be Trump/US behind these false flags?

Israel or the Saudis could easily be trying to manipulate Trump.

He's just a religious nutjob that sucks Jewish cock.

He is quite literally a Guardian of Zion. He has the award and everything.

Because it's bigger than just protecting Israel. It's getting world control and peace through getting every country under the central banking authority.

I'm not normally one to believe in false flags but this was absolutely a false flag. There is absolutely no reason Iran would do this. Iran is actually a pretty stable country and I guarantee they are more than aware that any real violent conflict with the US they would lose. I don't believe any of the shits that been going on for even a second

Just tried the things suggested to me and neither worked. I was allowed to create the account but when I tried to post it banned me immediately. Holy shit, they’re thorough.

All quite true. Of greatest concern is that he's the most hawkish of hawks whose solution is always to propose war. This is why he poses a danger to the world.

He's going to attempt another version of "our enemy definitely has weapons of mass destruction so we have to invade them in our own national interest." Fox news will support this. Shit will be retarded for years.

If there's any cause Jow Forums should get behind, it's stopping the retardation of John Bolton.

Attached: weapons are loaded.jpg (2100x1500, 701K)

It's a false flag.

Attached: 1533910672442.jpg (768x406, 54K)

>Please don’t turn on asians please don’t turn on asians please don’t turn on asians
Squinties seething

Attached: B7512854-E002-4C6F-9A74-B947ACCFD106.jpg (1024x398, 41K)

You have it backwards. The attack two days later never happened. The first incident involved a Navy ship "on routine maneuvers" (actually not) and a stand off. The second incident was the sonar mishap.

Blue check = pedo enabler

>photos of
>iranian navy
>removing an unexploded mine

So they are guilty of helping the damaged ship? I dont think even the plebs will fall for this shit.

When did Iran threaten to do this?

>CONSPIRACY THEORIES
When they use this angle right off the bat, you know 100% that "conspiracy" is true.

Attached: hillary clinton slams conspiracy theories.jpg (1067x600, 77K)

Man Jews really want dead Iranians for some reason

Yeah it’s a weird one, I don’t really get it