You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime...

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all around good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK BVLL!

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bvlls walk up. Women would instantly feel more attracted to these superior strong bvlls, infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every woman was carrying their children, the wh*Te womens' original children would be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise those inferior weak children anyway? They are only going to turn out like their pathetic wh*Te fathers.

The men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they would try to win over ugly white-worshipping Jap women because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once wh*Te town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second and third pregnancy, not only do they carry the child, but they get the ultimate supreme sexual satisfaction that a cumskinned man would never be able to deliver. They won't stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bvlls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people.

Attached: 1560189204110.jpg (1024x843, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=3D8lH1PHDcg
youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is that grandpa in the middle of the bottom row included for laughs?

dass right!

>bl*cks thinking they could win any war

You were once white mans property and too weak to when freedom on your own. White men had give it to you

nigger

Fuck ya nigga, all dese white bois gun get der shit gibbed ma nigga. We gonna fuck all dem white bitches too.
What dey gonna do bout it? shoot us? dat be racist n sheeit, only niggas can shoot otha niggas,

>kike
>Roleplaying as a nigger
always trying to emulate your superiors, eh rabbi?

Use geo flag. Most anons got memeflags filtered

>White men had give it to you

Is that what you tell yourself to sleep at nite wh*Teboi? We are dominating you in every branch possible. The biggest blow of all to the wh*Te cunt was taking his women, this is something they will never recover from.

Attached: 1560282918052.jpg (960x639, 68K)

DAS RITE!

Half of them are dead I dont know what is the point of you making these threads

>nigge-

Attached: 1560066380894.webm (480x480, 1.74M)

Nice speech, but no, its Toby, it's a nice name and it's going to be yours till the day you die.

Attached: 6A256688-E5B4-41CE-8756-9440C43D0BDB.jpg (556x192, 30K)

>double digit iq
>guns exist
u fuqd xD

>nigger needed brass knuckles to knock out lanky white kid
>still didn't knock him out

yeah okay nigger.

What the fuck is a BVLL you illiterate ape?

Attached: monkey btfo.webm (720x544, 1.67M)

Majority of those niggers in that image are either dead, in jail, play tough guys, or throw balls.
All the nigger roid muscles in the world can't stop a bullet. Nevermind a bullet from someone who can actually aim and shoot.
Good luck.

That wh*teboi got his jaw broken and lost a lot of teeth,and you gonna join him if you continue to use the n word without permission.

Attached: 1492343414032.jpg (230x400, 21K)

Niggers

Attached: 3EE614AC-8785-49CA-9C96-7B23E170F4F0.jpg (1242x696, 122K)

You are such a weak pathetic individual that thinks he is superior because he is "black". Go fuck yourself, you stupid nigger. And yes, I called you a nigger because you deserve to be call that way since like white nationalists, you have done nothing in your life to actually improve your community.
See:

Aren’t all of those men dead?

He got that shitty spelling from Varg lol.

Lets turn this garbage threat into a black hate thread

Nah I'm good, just ate 3/4 of a pizza and a come. Gonna have a cigarette before prostrating myself on the couch LOL 'MURRICA

>lost a war to 20th century Italy.

Attached: 1505626854888.jpg (340x480, 16K)

There is so much more that goes into modern warfare than roided up niggers your low IQs can’t comprehend. First of all blacks would probably be extinct by now if it wasn’t for Whites holding their hands through life. Things like medicine, food production, economics these are not the niggers strengths, they were brought to Africa by White Men. If we took them away like what happened in Zimbabwe in 2003-2007 you niggers would starve to death. Just like Saudi Arabia is doing to the niggers in Yemen. Then if it actually did come down to firepower you nigs wouldn’t stand a chance, most of the police, military and people who have military training are White Men, dumb niggers in the hood could be handled easily with a few sniper units. I can’t wait for it,

Attached: 67E76803-91F7-4A3C-A7CF-B57DA15682DD.jpg (540x489, 243K)

DAS RITE!

Mods, do your fucking job

DAS RITE!

such bait

DAS RITE!

My response to your pic.

Attached: Yes.jpg (184x184, 7K)

snitches get stitches, fuckin wh*teboi always calling the slave patrol to do your dirty business.

Sage this bullshit

>Implying blacks have an iq sufficient enough to go to war with any other race.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=3D8lH1PHDcg

Make a move jive turkey.

Cope harder nigger. I've been handling guns since I was a fucking 5. Your nigger bulk won't stop a bullet

>projecting small white bayb dick
You will never have a BBC.

k

youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ

Lets do this thing Girlfriend!

Attached: black people.gif (188x282, 674K)

DAS RITE!

Yeah but can they stop a speeding bvllet?

a bullet goes through anyone, the bigger you are, the easier to hit.

How can your devote so much time to this? Just stop larping for a second and answer that, I'm genuinely curious. Are you paid to do it? Or do you do it from your phone at work? You're on here twenty four seven, it's insane.

its simple all i have to do is throw a pair of these in the middle of them and kill the survivor.

Attached: jordans.jpg (259x194, 13K)

Attached: death to niggers.gif (318x174, 3.39M)

Attached: 1555091028610.png (500x480, 166K)

Go larp somewhere else you white cuck

Attached: thick nigger.jpg (489x602, 105K)

This never has any effect on me because niggers are fucking revolting.

Accessories for white women, like a key chain.

You don't have neanderthal DNA, you're not human like the ret of us. I worry about niggers like I worry about best attacks

Summer is here germanbro
Summer is here...

The stupidity of you fucking retards. Do you think your fucking physique has any place in modern warfare? It doesn't matter if the white race is full of pussified men if they can blow you up 1.2 km away on a fucking needle point in under 20 seconds. This just highlights the stupidity of you fucking retards. Plus more than 3/4s of your race is legit no smarter than an animal. The only, the ONLY way you win is if you out breed, and you are... because you're literally fucking animals.

ROFLOL that is some funny shite there boys. You think if that happens muscles will make a fucking difference. It won't be a boxing match LOL

>orcposting
>thinks orcs ever win
this is totally bait but orcposters must be shamed

Attached: 1536681139775.jpg (674x960, 140K)

Clean so many dicks cause Delirium tremens

Attached: 00 (2).jpg (600x565, 55K)

Nah, my gf calls niggers "niggers" and says they smell like shit. I'm going to fuck her tight pink pussy when I get home from work your larping faggot.

Attached: What.jpg (487x597, 29K)

>1 post by this ID
>57 replies

Summer already?

not only can a lanky white boy still beat the shit out of a roidnig, they can also shoot, and aim.
martial arts is a mean mother fucker, and a straight punch is something you can turn against the assailant.

niggers never invented guns and bullets. Meat loses against bullets.

Only a matter of time.