Jow Forums BTFO

Jow Forums BTFO

Attached: 1560426097817.jpg (960x781, 110K)

your meme suggests that the two things are equivalent and I guess if they were I would chuckle

>UWHITE MASTER RACE

Attached: 1560214172290.jpg (734x633, 70K)

CAN a restaurant kick out faggots?

>we're inbetween latinos and penguins
i rest my case

Attached: 1543881573164.png (474x265, 132K)

That is nu/pol/, not the actual "stormfag" Jow Forums.

Why is lefty memes so wordy and cringe? Do they get the concept of memes at all? How it's supposed to be concise, but catchy/viral? This is too "blahblah" and a chore.

Because their memes require reading comprehension as opposed to one liner race bashing image macros any troglodyte can grasp

Most be week end . Shit threads

the problem, "chairman," is that one restaurant is not the same thing as a social network service. It's time to bust these trusts ;)
brevity is the soul of wit

>Blacks can't introspect
Thx but we already knew that

This is probably down to niggers being too dumb to have introspective thought. Whites and Asians have the ability to crystalize their negative feelings into logically coherent behavior patterns. The difference in brain power results in different reactions to these feelings. It's the difference between crashing your car at 70 mph vs 10 mph.

>source: my cucked ass and alex jones

Attached: 1560423744145.png (546x573, 78K)

>niggers aren't capable of shame

>Publisher not being held accountable according to the Constitution
>Said publisher accepts funding and tax breaks from the government to provide a public service
>Publisher thinks they're above the law
WHEW, LAD!!

Attached: 1559332368092.gif (342x304, 1.52M)

Is that your selfie?

literally bro lol

NOOOOO!!!! My Human Right to Cake has been INFRINGED!!!!
It has to be the Christian who bakes my Gay cake, or I am under Oppression.

What? Your right to free speech and though? Who could care less.

Attached: 1556543742053.png (738x669, 186K)

>/pol uses kikebook.

Attached: 6B589716-476B-47EE-9C13-D0DBC6BD3DA8.jpg (250x238, 17K)

Don't lump me with you swarthy barbarian cumskins, just because this board is packed with them it doesn't mean it's preferable.

Attached: 1560010244943.png (555x555, 9K)

I know it's a popular saying here, but why can't you guys meme at all? The only funny leftie comic is that fat guy falling down the stairs with the leftover chicken.

> Niggers don’t commit suicide.
>Animals don’t commit suicide.
> Niggers are animals.
Nice proxy by the way.

Their memes are not funny.

Was that English? Why can’t you kikes create your own memes? Why do you have to steal ours?

they have elements of truth instead of seeds of lies

Attached: 1544572164194.png (552x417, 431K)

All that censorship and leftists still lost the culture war and nobody likes their memes. Sad

wow another shill/jew "BTFO" thread... boy that sure showed us with their terrible meme and childish "I called you a bad name, I win!" tactic.

Might as well just call us doo doo heads and go to bed, it's a school night

>combining whites and Asians to skew data

>a paragraph or more of muh feelings, smugness so thick you can cut it with a knife, lies and or half truths, and a preachy as fuck message.
Clearly the thinking mans shitpost

The left can’t meme

Why do you always assume what we believe.

Facebook is publicly traded. It isnt private.

they are

but you aren't allowed to do the first one. so the whole joke and argument collapses.

Ah your a nigger. How long did you float on a shitty boat in the Mediterranean before a country like Italy took your shitskin ass in?