What are we going to do about this left wing Youtube empire that is defeating the right?

> Contrapoints making insanely well produced views that always crack 600k views minimum; convert white males to communism
> Destiny literally DEBATING, DEFEATING and DESTROYING the best alt-right youtubers
> Mad lads like Shaun and Philosophy Tube reaffirming the inevability of leftytube's victory

Any other right wingers here realize that the left is simply beating us at our own game, and that there is no way to win? Although I am still firmly right wing in my convictions, I realize that the enemy has overwhelmed and defeated us, and am preparing my surrender. You?

Attached: contra.jpg (300x168, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_TopPhLroc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216222610/
youtube.com/watch?v=n9mspMJTNEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we are getting defeated ? not even close to our full power yet .

I'm not going to try and convince anyone of my or their personal beliefs. If they are that easily persuaded into the left then they never truly held their beliefs close to them. So let them join the left and I'll laugh when they're put against the wall and shot by a mulatto left wing death squad for being white.

Winning debates is easy when you ban anyone who can beat you.

Good idea leaf. Post a thread the janitors won't delete so we can post soph
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_TopPhLroc

previous thread:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216222610/

Attached: 1560463971871.jpg (658x702, 217K)

And yet none of them have actually debated anyone on the right. I like Eric Striker over all these cunts in a 1 on 1 debate. No production values, no aesthetics. Just brain on brain. They'd be destroyed.

Show me a debate that destiny has even done well in, I haven't seen one.

They are shit scared this is why they silencing anyone close to be right. They know they are wrong.

>when the right's response is a roastie with a halfway developed brain

if they were winning they wouldnt have to ban and silence every right wing viewpoint

>Right wing is being defeated
Hmm, I truly wonder when was the last time I didn't saw an anti-sjw video on my feed.... pfft, stop playing a fucking victim, you retarded piece of shit and start working to improve your life if you truly love yourself.
See:

Pray for the exorcism of the demon in his head.

I dont mind contra but I cant stand destiny. Destiny has never made me sympathetic to anything hes arguing for..

this banning people doesn't change their mind

This

>astroturfed commie tube is getting more views
>Right wing populists are making huge gains every election despite these faggots and the bans on right wing wrongthink online
>None of these 'breadtube' channels has ever responded to the numerous concise deconstructions of their weak arguments and extreme strawmanning
>wE aRe SmAsHiNg ThE NaHtSeEs iN tHe cUlTuRe wAr gUiSe!!!!

Commisar Tyrone and Commisar Cletus have determined you're property needs to be redistributed among the people

Attached: CRIPS.jpg (600x449, 44K)

They will never adress this.

Zzzzzzzzz
>gr8 thraed OPEE

>Ban right wing commentators to make your views popular.

>"Yes, my conservative friends - the left is beating us! Oh my, I am SOOOO demoralized, aren't you?"
>"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to make like a good Canadian and fuck my dog."

I'd like to point out that they only ever critique people like Ben Shapiro. They never touch serious people. It's like saying you've destroyed leftism after winning a debate against some street nigger, although that would probably be more truthful.

Surrender? We've already lost during 1st wave feminism. Besides, these bitches are all shitheads. Contrapoints has been thoroughly fucked by Naked Ape a year ago, Destiny is made a fool of by Chad's like Undead Chronic, but at least he's willing to debate. Sean and Jen are also erroneous.

Don't forget Jared Taylor.

>forced meme jewtubers
These faggots are literally only succeeding because of the kikes funneling retards to them through suggested videos.

Attached: abuse by types.jpg (1800x4478, 3.13M)

1. only betas watch contra points. Literally anyone who watches Contrapoints is gay and just watches it because its a gay channel
2. Show me a single fucking destiny stream where destiny debates someone even slightly well known and wins. He refuses to debate anyone who is popular or well known because he knows he will lose, so he resorts to debating literal nobodies.

Also why does destiny talk like hes a nigger?
He's always saying shit like dawg and senpai and shit. I know his wife is fucking one but why does he have to immediate him?

>literally watch my first ContraPoints right now
>hear the voice
>realize that the most popular female lefty tuber is actually a man

Why are men better at literally everything?

>Shaun
Why does anyone take this faggot seriously? He outright refuses to debate Ryan Faulk because he knows he can't argue his side against a guy who not only knows all his arguments, but can demonstrate where Shaun sourced it, can refute it in an instant, and is able to counterpoint with evidence that contradicts his main proposal. Shaun and Jen are cowards who demonstrate and time again that they don't debate "racists" is because they can't refute the fact that genetics determine human behavior and defines us as a species.

Fucking lol. AltHype ended that faggot in one sentence.

/ourguy/ Tim Pool has 5x the views on one of his channels. Contrapoints, even with the direct support of Youtube and the left wing media, can't beat out based beanie boy. Tim "Overdosed on redpills and is trying to go innawoods" Pool also regularly has higher viewership than CNN.

Oh yeah, and Crowder, Shapiro, Sargon, and Peterson exist, all of whom thrash the big lefty channels.

Attached: DFGpn[1].png (1267x246, 73K)

Kek

>you're so confident of your arguments that you feel the need to ban everyone on the right

mmhmmm .... everyone believes you sweetie :)

10/10 would destroy boipussy for nationalism

Daily reminder that Contra Points is a tranny.

Attached: 1559836506950.png (699x597, 562K)

There was a leftist guy, Vaush, who came shilling here looking for people to debate.

Then Striker actually replied to him on Twitter that he'd debate him, and that leftist pussy suddenly started saying "who is he? He has fewer youtube views than me, etc."

No one will debate Striker or Mike Enoch because, regardless of their debating skills or education level, they're fundamentally right about things, which is a much tougher nut to crack.

Is this troll post or what the fuck kek.
extra goy flavor.

>>>/breadtube/

>can't refute the fact that genetics determine human behavior and defines us as a species
At this stage the evidence is so overwhelming that I'm not even sure we need debates.
All the arguments they make are contrived stuff and debate about semantics, but they have basically locked themselves in a position where, to refute race realism, they would have to refute some of their other core beliefs (science, evolution, etc.)
Someone religious (Muslim or Christian) could actually present a critique of race realism that is internally consistent (even if not actually correct); the leftist atheists who claim they "fucking love science" cannot even possibly do that.

>1 post by this OP

Attached: my war.gif (220x200, 223K)

The classic "I love science. No, not that science"

Genetics don't determine human behavior. They merely increase the likelihood of certain traits. Like putting a hand on and pressing down on one side of a scale. You can have smart, docile niggers, you can have anti-intellectual, aggressive Asians, you can have tall women and short men, etc etc.

There's a difference between influence and determination. You'd do better to remember that difference or else you'll make yourselves look like fools.

I've been noticing a huge upsurge in 'I don't debate nazis, i'd just be giving them a platform' memes coming from that side. Funny that they will 'debate' cherry picked quotes and tweet screencaps in their snappy little videos high on production value but non existent on arguments and then ignore the response videos that completely BTFO all their pre packaged leftwing talking points interspersed with snarky homosexual jokes.

Is Eric Striker actually good enough to take them on? Sean Last/AltHype are heavily data driven and can address a lot of leftist arguments on empirical grounds.

If striker isn't a data kinda guy then I feel like he's susceptible to leftists that could ambush him with some random cherry-picked study.

Person who thinks they are the other gender makes solid logical points. F.

>You can have smart, docile niggers, you can have anti-intellectual, aggressive Asians, you can have tall women and short men, etc etc.

Some fishes can jump out of the water; some birds can dive under the water.

Attached: b.jpg (682x900, 115K)

So TL:DR genetics determine behavioural traits but there will always be exceptions to the rule
We already knew this though

Depends on the topic. But Striker would destroy them on politics, because he can actually defend a consistent position without falling into ideological blind spots (which leftists, libertarians or cuckservatives can't do).

>> Destiny literally DEBATING, DEFEATING and DESTROYING the best alt-right youtubers

Attached: 1559861169729.gif (206x139, 1.82M)

Imagine turning to a man in drag for logic. Sad!
Also his views are inflated by YouTube. Lefty social media providers do this shit all the time. ProjectVeritas even have them admitting to it on film.

What makes you so sure that the right is changing because of Youtube....people on the right aren't generally easily persuaded to change course because of a couple of propganda videos and some weak trolls here at the FABULOUSLY GRAND Jow Forums

No, genetics do not determine what person you will become, but rather the likelihood that you will end up a certain way. Say niggers have a 65% chance of ending up violent and aggressive due to genetics - that doesn't mean that 2 out of 3 niggers will be so, only that it's highly likely that out of a population of 100 niggers, 65 will end up being savages. You could very well end up with populations weighted 95/5 in the other direction. Just like you could flip a coin 100 times and get 99 heads.

Genetics =/= destiny. Saying otherwise is the exact same as saying we have no free will.

Attached: 1558058932999.jpg (512x511, 52K)

>what are you gonna do; force me to watch Contrapoints?
>kill yourself, faggot

Attached: WinterSC.png (550x502, 402K)

Whatever fag we are not doing abstract philosophy here
We are talking about the behaviour of populations and when talking about populations a 65% means that roughly 65 out of 100 will be savages
your anecdote only works in small groups and abstractions
You could never flip 10 thousand coins and get 9000 tails

Free will as a concept(as you apply it) is an abstraction of French and Anglo-Saxon philosophers who had no genetic data nor concept of measurable intelligence to work with, and they were only working from two very successful strains of Whites.
At some point, especially when considering the g factor (intelligence), you approach an event horizon where individuals beyond a certain point lack the ability to functionally do anything beyond behave impulsively.
Your notion fails. Genetics are both predictors and hard limits to how you will and can behave. There is no getting past them, short of artificial and constructed interference with them, i.e. Gene editing, i.e. playing god.
You're sitting here contending there's some kind of random statistical possibility that somehow this horrible low IQ or fantastically High IQ population will suddenly drastically alter and end up with a totally different society, as though it's all a dice roll. Except it isn't, when the genetics all weight toward a particular outcome, that outcome is going to be most prominent, and outliers are going to be that, outliers. Short of unnatural intervention, which is the exact opposite of your supposed "random chance" nonsense, you're not going to see the conditions you describe, ever. It would take some environmental or outside bottleneck to select for particular genes and allow them to survive. Which still doesn't change the nature of the situation, it means you just culled part of your genetic stock given a particular scenario.

We don't know the true rate of nigger behavior among their population because it's taboo to talk about, let alone remedy, it. It's probably close to 25 - 33% of the male population, as that's around the amount that get incarcerated.

You can not treat an entire race the same way, you have to target the outliers. You would not condemn our race just because of good goys that are puppets of the (((elite))). You've got to be surgical about this and cut off the necrotic flesh, not the entire damn limb.

Please stop posting here, Contrapoints.

Clown World : The Thread

I'm not convinced you understand what you're even typing. How is saying that the Western European notion of free will was invented by those with no knowledge (supposedly, considering our ancestors domesticated bovine, swine, fowl, canids, and felines by breeding the more servile and domesticable of the populations while doing away with the ferals) of genetics a repudiation of the idea that genetic determinism goes against the notion of free will?

There are no absolutes when it comes to genetics. Even assuming the nigger's penchance for wanton violence and senseless destruction is the /DOMINANT/ trait, two niggers with that phenotype might very well produce a tame, intelligent black man. It seems, however, that their violent behavior is actually not a dominant phenotype, since it's not a majority of them that act out, but only a sizable 25-ish percent end up in jail. That would suggest that the violence gene is actually recessive, manifesting in only 1/4 individuals. And with a little bit of intelligent, surgical, well designed policy, you can easily eradicate that 1/4th by sterilizing violent criminals, preventing them from creating 8 children, of which 2 are likely to manifest the same behavior.

Attached: 8ecb82322295758f63aee7d85b61a94f54b9f9f3[1].png (1979x1015, 115K)

>No, genetics do not determine what person you will become, but rather the likelihood that you will end up a certain way.

You remember the point I made earlier about debating retarded semantic points?

-->Hello fellow anons, as you can see: our (((enemies))) are superior to us therefore as you can see (((we))) should just give up, don't you think so Fellow Jow Forumstard uhh... I mean comrade

Oh, and I should also note that Jews have a higher rate of schizophrenia than normal populations, yet not every Jew is destined to become a schizo. Even though they have identifiable genes that lead to a higher rate of schizophrenia.

It's not semantic, it's a huge problem that's getting in the way of normies accepting the ideas. No free will is anathema to 90% of the population, and 9v1s never end up working well for the 1.

This might be the most obvious fake thread that I have EVER seen.

By the way, its doesnt mean much to brag about the fact that youtube keeps banning right wingers. Yes, lefties are such rebels.

Attached: 0E74C783-1C5E-4558-BAF7-17DB43B99648.jpg (768x585, 113K)

>makes assertion nobody is saying
>pretends it's real
>offers no facts

Contrapoints is a mentally ill tranny that threw away his life to become a tranny and make youtube videos unironically.

Destiny doesn't debate anyone without his stream and has full control. Every single time he doesn't he looses the debate. Look at sargon of akkad, and the recent one with him again and some other dude.

Shaun misrepresents people and their ideas and has been proven this before while refusing to correct them.

I don't pay attention to ecelebs.

Sargon has gone 3 - 0 against Destiny, and he's a terrible debater. I'm not convinced Destiny is good at anything besides Starcraft.

Funny how Destiny refused to debate Striker. Not to mention Ryan Dawson caused him to sperg out because he was being made a fool of.

Why does anyone think a Contrapoints video is well done? It's just costumes and mood lighting. Anyone can do this.

Attached: 1481928301336.jpg (1024x1021, 85K)

Seriously, most of the people who view her are either liberal who blinding support her, or they are entertained by her Lady Gaga like videos and she is a tranny.

One old gay queen I used to bullshit with one time asked me if I thought a 65 year old man who transformed into a woman looked attractive,

My reaction he knew no. I mean I was 35 at the time, and if we are judge based on a general rule of thumb. You kinda have to be passable trap.

But, I forgot the LGBT community and alot of liberals will vote for liberal no matter what.

Just because someone can argue their side well doesnt mean im necessarily gonna listen em. Contra is okay. For a liberal tranny. But no way am i gonna switch sides.

Attached: parenting_gone_wrong_640_32.jpg (640x477, 42K)

>her
>her
>she

Attached: hach.jpg (568x548, 70K)

We aren't all mean on here leafy liberal.

It's not mean to tell someone the truth. If I hated trannies with every fiber of my being, I'd call them "she" or whatever the fuck they want.
You only tell the truth to the people you love.

Damn, ContraPoints looks like that?

ddos their bot farms

Fuck off. Go shill your this tranny elsewhere.

>> Destiny literally DEBATING, DEFEATING and DESTROYING the best alt-right youtubers
God, will you fags stop saying this shit already? Destiny is an intellectual nigger who kicks people out of his stream when he is losing.
>herp derp LOL BTFO

Attached: 1549915119443.png (660x379, 400K)

Quit spamming your faggot shit, faggot.

>ContraPoints
Just watched the first minute and a half out of curiosity - weird, hypnotic, more than political commentary:
youtube.com/watch?v=n9mspMJTNEY

I'm sure you did, schlomo. I'm sure you JUST watched it, like five minutes ago. And you weren't totally disgusted by this perversion of reality.

Attached: animewhore.png (770x712, 747K)

can't wait for the day this faggot ends himself

Actually I did, leaf. Did you miss my negative review?
>weird, hypnotic, more than political commentary

Nice defeatist thread shill. How much is the JIDF paying you these days? Obviously it's not as much right? So many new employees on this board now.

Sage

Attached: __original_drawn_by_3four__38d304ceaee9f551f4b9fafedca78f1b.jpg (707x1000, 354K)

move to bitchute and let youtube rot to the ground.

Attached: 1552803418275.jpg (1029x1200, 131K)

No one does. The only people posting these threads are her faggot subscribers and mossad agents trying to subvert our board.

Attached: laugh.gif (299x240, 174K)

Have you seen his video on fascism? She fucking relates the Confederates to fascists, he’s a fucking idiot. Ever heard of muh states rights.

It's not "weird", it's the exact same stereotypical liberal arguments you'd find on the front-page of r*e*e*d*i*t (I gotta do that because of bullshit wordfilters).
It's not "hypnotic", unless you can actually look at that face for more than 8 seconds without puking.
It's not even "political commentary", since all it does is try to refute common-sense observations. It's like calling a schizophrenic a "philosopher". They're not exactly the same thing.

Attached: 2555298611425-0.png (505x508, 233K)

Jesus, this guy looked 10x better before. I give this fag 5 years before he offs himself.

What I was getting at is that this guy came out of nowhere (like all of them) with these MKUltra bioluminescent African American looking videos.`

Alright, I get you now. Your original post still looked pretty damn shilly, so I'd work on your phrasing.

If someone listens to a man who is dressed as a woman and has chopped off his own penis, and they get convinced that this sub-human can tell you how your country should be run, that you should make your race go extinct, that you should destroy your economy and give everything you have to niggers, and that niggers are human and just like you, you are retarded.
If you get converted to be a leftist by this dude, you were never anything but a far-left mentally ill degenerate.

Also, I just got what you meant when you said:
>bioluminescent African American
Fuckin' lol. That took me a few minutes to parse.

Attached: 1377759902783.gif (250x255, 2.84M)

Not a word of my first post looks "shilly" so please rake yourself.

You could have just called him a CIA nigger from the start, instead of calling him "weird" and "mysterious".
People sometimes take that as a compliment.

Isn't she only like 5 years old or some shit?

Attached: 51135.jpg (320x480, 91K)

Proof?

Yeah this entire right wing thing is over and done with.

Your retarded post looks like you're praising the mentally ill tranny. Weird, hypnotic and ''more than political commentary'' are all positives, those are the same words countrapoints shills use to explain why they got ''converted from the alt-right'' by this mentally ill faggot.
The correct words to describe this insane degenerate is: disgusting, mind numbing, propaganda for brainlets.

>where destiny debates someone even slightly well known and wins
Nick Fuentes.