Are you ready to pay reparations for slavery?

Are you ready to pay reparations for slavery?
The House will be holding hearings next week to decide how much you owe.

Attached: House Hearing On Slavery Reparations.png (645x632, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

welfareinfo.org/history/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't wait.

literally house niggers.

40 acres and a mule

>Actor Danny Glover to testify

Actor? You mean that comedian who appeared in some CollegeHumor sketches?

Attached: 24-donald-glover.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 29K)

Give me some money so I can fuck off to japan and have sex with a qt Japanese prostitute white boy

2 options.

>Pay them a lifetime worth of gibs to gb2 Africa.

>Give them land in a blue state. Gibs are paid at a state level. It'll be Cali's problem and you will have almost no niggers in your state.

Who pays, and who gets handouts?
Do Africans who are related to the people who caught and sold bantu get handouts?
Do European Anericans who are related to people who fought and dies trying to end slavery get a pass?
Do new immigrants get a pass?

>Give me some money so I can fuck off from the country

Hmmm...

Attached: hmm.jpg (942x660, 88K)

How about fuck all niggers

Whites are the only net contributors in taxes. If they actually try to make us pay reparations, every single white person needs to immediately stop paying taxes. The government will quickly collapse on itself and beg for forgiveness

We should pay reparations for slavery.
Everyone who has worked as a slave in America should be paid $100,000 per year of service.

>Options
620,000 dead Union soldiers worth of options

this will unironically kick off the race war and bring enough whites back into identity politics to actually get some shit done politically

lets hope it happens

fuck niggers and their kike handlers.

>people who never owned slaves
>giving money
>to people never were slaves

Ok

I find myself totally in favor of these hearings. I have high hopes for all the video clips they will provide.

Well Lincoln and Sherman burned all the things you built and you get welfare.

Reparations: A Peom
Reparations
Take money from people who have never owned slaves
Give money to people who have never been slaves
Reparations

+1

People who never owned slaves about to pay people who never were slaves.
Honk,honk.

Attached: FD5D0160-3BFF-4284-B093-F07968D07AC2.jpg (822x1101, 399K)

kikes did slavery 100% verified history

Whites who never owned slaves are going to pay blacks who never were slaves Jewish funny money. Interesting.

pay them niggaz!!!

Attached: reparations.jpg (640x417, 82K)

Inserting small % of african dna into 23 and me results is going to backfire really hard now isn't it?

We could all get a bag from this.

Do spics have to pay?

No it won’t lol, whites are cucks

How do you do, fellow niggers.

DOA when it gets to the senate

When do white people get reparations for blacks destroying every neighborhood they move into?

Attached: IWonderWhyTheyMovedOut.jpg (1000x750, 148K)

>Ta-Nehisi Coates
Don't worry. This dude can't write his way out of a paper bag

Based

>Juneteenth
Mark your fucking calendars, lads. Livestream thread is going to be a memetic singularity.

That will negatively affect your credit score and employability (due to criminal record) and you won't be able to afford a BMW SUV and a mcmansion in a gated community. Therefore it's not going to happen.

literally none of that shit matters.

Toll paid, assholes. Northern boys had to fight for their useless asses and we've been getting nothing but hell for it since. Should have let the South go and taken their trash with it, white and black.

Attached: feet4.jpg (470x285, 39K)

When the slaves were freed they were given reperations way back then. Why the fucking hell would we give today's blacks anything? And from who??? Whites who have moved to America years and years AFTER slavery was outlawed? Fucking clown world. Blacks that want more than the welfare they worship are more than welcome to suck my dick, because my seed is the only thing I'll give em.

Attached: 1304.png (500x631, 164K)

I hope they try

It will end in blood

If you live in a flyover shithole infested with fent addicts, which is a net drain on federal budget then it doesn't matter. If you live with ambitious and driven successful individuals in a coastal area which is a net contributor to the federal and state budget then it matters A LOT.

Why, thank you for asking O' blackened one... my day is quite niggery.

Aren't something like 7/10 Americans without $500 in savings? All that needs to happen is some economic warfare against whites and we could actually get something going

Attached: 1560461569596.jpg (480x285, 24K)

>If you live in a flyover shithole infested with fent addicts, which is a net drain on federal budget then it doesn't matter. If you live with ambitious and driven successful individuals in a coastal area which is a net contributor to the federal and state budget then it matters A LOT.
fuck that. I own the BMW SUV, paid cash. I have the house with a fucking gate. I'd stop paying taxes before I paid for niggers. I dont need jew loans. Literally shit that doesn't matter, I regret the shit car and wish I moved out to the sticks instead.

This will be nice.

Shit like this disintegrates once an actual tangible price is attached to it.

>BMW SUV, paid cash
If it's older than 3 years then it doesn't count.

Ayyo hol up
>lump sum payments enable lowest social class to literally become nigger rich
>drop out of the workplace since they no longer feel the need to work
>workplaces become tolerable, customer service hits record highs, economic boom
>gibs go dry, all blacks chimp out and get arrested and separated from society via prisons
As a chicagofag, I’ll gladly pay my $15 to get rid of all the niggers. It’s about time we got these monkeys off our back.

Send them all back and reapply for citizenship

>tfw you get 100% euro from 23andme result so you don't qualify

Good way to make every non-nigger hate the niggers.
But if they target just whites, then it will really ramp up the racial divide.

In what way is this different from all the money the government already wastes on them? I really can't see a clear demarcation between welfare and reparations beyond a PR stunt. Every single dollar will just come right back into the economy, like I guess Gucci will sell a lot of bags and belt buckles that year, bout it. They don't invest, they don't buy land, nothing will change.

Attached: 1548152832349.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

this
>365,000 died fighting for a mistake
>jews owned the most slaves
>and ships

it was new at time of purchase, and yes, none of it counts and none of that show-off shit matters unless you're trying to impress your fag friends.

the united states of america is a bad fucking joke and we unfortunately have to exist in this era

Pretty sure this Danny Glover
>I'm getting too old for this shit

Attached: danny-glover.jpg (968x681, 55K)

Guarantee had the South been victorious, once the slaves usefulness wore out and they were replaced by machinery, the South would have shipped them out or stamped them out. I really wish they would have gelded every male slave once the war looked lost.

>tfw you start a European enclave in Japan with your pollack buddies

nice larp

How does someone not have at least $500 in savings?!

Attached: 1498585094212.jpg (899x1280, 378K)

Shhh were sending them to Canada
It’s there land it’s in the Bible black slave are Canada people
Here is your land now go to Canada

Fucking useless thieving monkeys. Holy shit.

If I was an evil government type I'd get this passed, but require full DNA analysis on anyone who wants to apply. Then save that DNA info in NSA's warehouse.

jews

This nigger is rich as fuck and he wishes he was starving to death in a mudhut? I dont understand niggers

How much does the UK owe?--- since the super majority of the slave-years were under their Legal domain.
How much does Israel owe?----since virtually all of the Slaving ships were Jewish owned.

Why weren’t they returned to Africa
They were sold by Africans to whites
How is it America has this problem and no other country ?

God I really hope they do it. Seriously, it'd be hilarious watching them all get 100 grand per black household and then be completely broke within a year.

>They were sold by Africans to whites
Had an argument with some jew girl on OKC about this. She said whites were going to take them no matter what so they may as well have benefited from it. Also she didnt think America should have a wall but defended Israel having one. I hate kikes

I hope they all become rich and run America
Be interesting to see like 2010 was

They should be more thankful for slavery, which happened so long ago it's not relevant anymore. I propose blacks give whites reparations for saving them from the fate of having to live in a world where literacy is unimaginable and every day consists of collecting bugs for food while living in a mud hut wearing grass skirts.

Even in jewSA you can put away some money each week...

Why would that be interesting? They run Africa, you know how it turns out

So basically it just bull shit crying like the Roman Empire and British empire before they collapsed

That’s Donald Glover you ignoramus

If this happens I'm going full insurrection. I'm not letting my paychecks pay for something I didn't do, to people who didn't go through anything. It will mean fucking WAR.

Selfishness usually gets the better of people

I'll agree to reparations so long as its entangled with repatriation to Liberia.

>and Actor Danny Glover to testify
>Kim Kardashian talk at the White House about legislation
what the actual fucking hell is happening in the USA what kind of timeline did i fall into wtf is this ?

I would gladly pay to see every last kang and kween repatriated to whatever godless shithole in Africa they'd like.

Welcome to clown world.

>the can finally get double neetbux and government issued gf

Hold me brehs

This would be the thing that triggers not paying my taxes desu. Close to not doing it for the funding of PP

When does Trump start visiting black churches and talking about the bipartisanship behind the bill?

So Canada is falling for our propaganda
Come on do you think that matters
No
Congress to in force the constitution that only give limited powers
It doesn’t matter who is in politics
As long as the laws are written and obey
The blond is leaving some hatching, maybe like aliens

Not sure if trolling or not, but KEK’d.

Legally they can bring their family members to America that may solve the minority issue then.

Let them try. It will be extremely painful...For them.

Attached: 347C0535-0CF3-4EDD-B4F1-D8606DF239EB.jpg (438x720, 96K)

No it won't.

'bout three fity

reparations should go to whites for having the horror of living in proximity to homo erectus apes. But if they do insist on reparations let it be in the form of a 22 lr to the temple

99% of them would spend it all on frivolous things within a year.

>If this happens I'm going full insurrection

So you're just gonna hop into your time machine and go back to 1935? We've been giving them reparations since then and they've only ever asked for more.

welfareinfo.org/history/

Wikipedia says both of her parents are immigrants from Jamaica, if I understand correctly she herself will demand reparations as well with claim based on crimes of white people towards dark-skinned people all over the world throughout history?

Btw I thought you people in US are paying 'reparations' to negroes already every year, and it's called taxes?

>88
>implying the gov doesn't collect the semen-dried tissues from the main garbage sights to build said database

>people

Don't laugh Polebro, the Jews are literally doing the same thing to you right now. This isn't even a Stormfag conspiracy theory, they're telling you they're going to financially rape you to your face.

Fucking retards who believe that they suddenly have a "right" to demand reparations simply because
>their ancestors
>ANCESTORS
And how come do they deserve reparations again? Don't their ancestors deserve it instead of them? Fucking cucks.
See:

What if it’s like Israel that would be fair.
America spends 4000 a minute to Israel.
I don’t see why America can’t do it for its own people
I think it would be interesting to see how America would be with Africans in charge and not the minority

surprisingly there's a small amount of blacks who don't get gibs

And the Americans Africans need to have the same

We already pay blacks reparations.

It's called EBT.

Attached: sJLycWU.gif (500x270, 2.68M)

>literally none of that shit matters.

Idiot. Thats ALL that matters to modern Americans. They'll just say "oh well, its only 3% of my gross income" and keep on consuming.