I don't think families like these have run anything since Standard Oil was broken up

Their fortunes were whittled away through inheritance.

Attached: rockefeller-rothschild-1.jpg (660x494, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kcGqkvjKCvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't that one guy pass away in a chopper crash?

fuck off moron

its down to oil sisters vs the tech soye boyes.

>please, Br'er Government, don't fling me in dat monopoly breakup!

Attached: Brer rabbit briar patch.jpg (392x500, 177K)

How the fuck do you "whittle away" trillions of dollars of worth? Do you assume they have 20 million kids each or something?

Yes I noticed their existence has practically been erased as a factor of wealth, but I wonder why?

>erased as a factor of wealth, but I wonder why?

Because they own shares of all central banks and everything else through untraceable shells.

Fake news

Yeah, that's definitely the assumption I made. Anyway, I was always interested in these families.
The Rockefellers in particular are not what you would call your typical subversive Jew class, but they appeared to be instrumental in shifting the US and the West into full globalist overdrive.

>I don't think families like these have run anything
oK RETARD.

Attached: Rockefeller Soros Mandela.jpg (1175x507, 288K)

>The Rockefellers in particular are not what you would call your typical subversive Jew class,

They are Goy from all I can tell, but I think the 'subversive Jew' is actually a meme. I know it's heresy to say that here, and no, I'm not Jewish anyone cares to believe me...
The central bank owning elites are responsible for the demoralization, debt, drugs, misery, and Judaism in society. They are essentially using Jews as a weapon because they have a depopulation and one world government agenda.
See, the Italian mob didn't fit the style and the agenda so they were crushed.

I think it's something most higher IQ people in the professional class find out about and are okay with. They want Darmin traps for people in society and want everyone in debt to them.
Can Jow Forums sway this professional class to have a European American territory without misery? Because the eugenic traps are snagging everyone. They're pretty dysgenic.

>Blaming Jews for NWO

And, you'll notice the Jews love to be blamed for the elite Jew and elite WASP's one world government because it reinforces Jewish identity.
I knew a few Jews and ones I asked didn't understand the Federal Reserve system. They'd like to breed out but I actually think the elders and the elite are up to something. I don't know. Probably something like the Transfer Agreement.
You'll notice most exposed shills on this thread will call you a Jew and blame Jews. Curios a shill would talk this way but not admit they believe in any conspiracy theories. That's how you can out them. They'll only talk about aliens or something or not answer.

Nelson Rockefeller had complex financial web when he was VP,he declared 20million and they found 200million, they couldn't find because of the complexity of it.

>Rockefeller was VP

They removed JFK
Removed Nixon

If the next President and his admin didn't have family connections since Nixon they were an actor (Reagan) or a cocksucking nigger faggot (Obama).

Trump was bailed out by a Rothschild agent.
Bush Jr and Sr
Clintons let Bush Sr's cocaine come in through Arkansa
Al Gore's daughter married Rothschild agent Jacob Schiff's grandson.

and even I get pulled away by these actors and fall under the hypnosis this is a free market democracy.

youtu.be/kcGqkvjKCvA

Attached: bush_cia_zps5419b80d.jpg (532x472, 108K)

I'm not blaming the jews, only noting that they're a very subversive element and increasingly over-represented among the elite. The 20th century also saw a huge rise in the power of Jewry, you can see it now with their huge influence in American and European, and Russian, (and even Chinese!) political/financial worlds. And let's not forget of course about the creation and huge expansion of Israel. You can even hide power structures very well but you cannot truly hide "winners" because they have attained objectively superior status within the world.

Back to the topic. From what I understand, the Rockefeller family was originally German christian with some anglo mixed in. There's certainly a possibility that they were always crypto-jews (lots of those), but I mean at some point that type of speculation gets pointless and baseless.

My only real question is, if they're really just NWO, why did they implement things the way they are today? Instead of continuing the high potential of western civilization post war (stable economic progression, stable birthrates, stable scientific rise, stable families), we are heading for a literal civilizational collapse.
Not only is there cultural subversion at full speed, but there's a much more sinister thing ongoing. This planet is being demographically changed from relatively stable European societies. I cannot and will not believe that things like the boom of African birthrates in the past century are a natural occurrence for example.

They Don't so much "run" everything as much as they hold a Large number of sharreds in major corporations but never the contriling interest.

They may be owed several debts for loans they made.

They pull the strings but most of their power is simply influence and the occasional bribe.

They learned to not wield power directly after several of their number got slammed in the anti monopoly wave of the 20s-30's

Have you read Kissingers new American century?
Or the 20-30 docs?
They tell you why in painful detail.
Whites are harder to dominate and control, they can try but it always ends in war or uprisings.
Black the earth and destroy west, and you can rule over your big shitty ghetto.
These people don't care about human advancements, they only care about their power and staying in power, they would cut their noses off to spite their faces.
They're simply drunk on power, it's madness in its truest form.

>Their fortunes were whittled away through inheritance.

They still have like a few billion per heir. But yeah, like, they're not top 10 richest in the world or anything like that now.

>The elite's agenda
>Why are the rich destroying the White race and civilization?

Jew elite, WASP elite, and new money technocrats. They want to lower the population and they hate Christians.
I really don't know why The West and Japan's births are so low and Africa's are so high. I agree. They would want to control it. I know "civilizing" people is how they lower the population like they did in China.
Is it Jews turning the world Brown or elites bad at depopulating Africa? I don't know. I lean toward the latter. I think they hate the surplus humans equally.

This link really spells out the agenda.
youtu.be/kcGqkvjKCvA

The JQ again. I try to put it this way...
Technology favors rootless efficiency and this favors the Jew. That's the emergent phenom.
Then the powerful have a very high percent of unGodly Jews. 'Powerful' is a small subset. Most Jews have a Messiah complex because of who they are so they voat Left. But they're probably as clueless as my fucking stupid NPR listening family members.
>The elites are the elites. You have to know how the fractional reserve lending works, and how it works for billionaires. Then you know their incentives. Then you see their connections and actions.
These people and their agents are the ones to focus on. Not my neurotic Jewish co-workers who have to work for money just like I do.

Attached: Mortgage.jpg (800x569, 30K)

They were already in power though. If anything, this current destabilization is what creates the need for uprising. For example, would any of us be here if things were financially stable, homogenous, and without LGBT shit blasting through every educational/media piece on the planet? I assume most people here wouldn't even care if Jews themselves were in control if those criteria were met.

And yes, certainly they can (and are) destroying the west. But once the west falls, there will still be civilization power houses on this planet, just the power shifts elsewhere. Certainly places like China, Japan, India are accumulating wealth and have a growing middle/upper class.

What are the 20-30 docs btw?

> They want to lower the population and they hate Christians.
The world population grew at a rapid rate over the last 100 years. The depopulation agenda that most conspiracy theorists put out makes no sense because the elites would have implemented measures already in the first place. This has been proven to be easily achievable without any violent revolutions or mass wars simply by introducing birth control and some feminism/faggotry in the social system. They could have easily done the same in Africa and Mid East if needed.

I also don't agree with you that technology favors jews. They're not really as prodigious and smart as Jow Forums makes them out to be relative to most western Europeans. Just much more tribal and nepotistic. They are more masters of subterfuge and instinctive knowledge of their role rather than a race of 150 IQ geniuses.

When you have trillions its impossible to lose it, you just continually make more and more, in fact they are so good at making money with fortunes that their primary family business is wealth management for other billionaires. The inheritances did not whittle away anything, all that money is put in trusts that is maintained by the family, and the members get payments from those trusts but the executor still controls and invests the bulk of the wealth.

There is simply no proof that their fortune is any less and common sense would say the family fortune of a century ago is FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR larger today and that somehow inheritance destroyed that wealth is patently false and doesnt even make logical sense.

Attached: rothschild.png (1089x4677, 1.42M)

20-30 summit.
It blatantly states why they want whites gone. Read it.

Yes, you're right power shifts.
But they want to control the resources, control the food control the people, this is another reason for depopulation on a grand scale.
You're dealing with insane power mad blood drunk kikes that don't live like we do leaf.
You have to stop trying to see it with real reason and critical thinking, and think more like a spoiled depraved child, it's their world and we're shitting it up from them.
And they'll burn down the club house to get us out of it.
Us, being the normal people in the west.

>I also don't agree with you that technology favors jews. IQ
Agree 100% with your point. I just mean technology's thrust to replace tradition with efficiency. It is very revolutionary and this is the wave the Jew is riding. It is amazing how the Jew has ridden this wave with usury on counterfeit money since before coal power in our society. The Jew is international. Technology favors standardization with go betweens.

>Birth control, feminism, faggotry in the 3rd world. They could have easily done the same in Africa and Mid East if needed.
No. War doesn't really kill enough and they need a strong civilization to "empower" women for all this stuff. The machines have to replace men in order to do this.
It seems they try with debt, birth control, and AIDS in the 3rd world. AIDS is just a fake disease that is really old diseases. The treatment kills you. A trick used in many aspects of their medical monopoly.
They've been fighting wars in the Middle East for a while. No feminism in Afghanistan.

What if in the 50s the Rockefellers went on TV and said "We are your royal family. We've decided non-Whites will not be getting civilization to keep nature from getting wrecked. We will continue the industrial revolutions in America but with strict punishment for retards."
People would have gone along with it but they really really really fucked The West hard with this shit.

A fucking world government. How are they serious? You can't even prevent a prison population from forming along race and gang lines. Read some fucking Deleuze. Territory is the habitat of all social codes. The human has the richest, most abstract code of any animal.

>The depopulation agenda that most conspiracy theorists put out makes no sense

Third time posting in this thread.
Here...
youtu.be/kcGqkvjKCvA

you don't think at all because they own you through your birth certificate which became a treasury bond which they bought and your income tax pays will pay the interest on that bond until you're dead
>The Rockefellers in particular are not what you would call your typical subversive Jew class
someone never learned that the Rockefeller's were the first Snake Oil salesmen in America.

Well, you're wrong.

your income tax pays and* will pay the interest

>No. War doesn't really kill enough and they need a strong civilization to "empower" women for all this stuff. The machines have to replace men in order to do this.
For reference, the estimate world population grew from 1,650m to 7,349m over the past 100 years. That is an absolutely insane growth rate, and the majority of it is in Asia and Africa. We are at a point where we would need large scale famines, wars, viruses, and mass extinctions only to go back to previous levels. Again, its such a bizarre claim that they want depopulation when we're seeing the polar opposite of this occur in real time, and the future population projections are even more insane!

African and ME, and even some Asian birthrates have been supported via white European money and aid btw. We are directly responsible for this massive growth. It's not a natural thing. We have literally enabled entire continents to reproduce without limit or repercussions.

>they hate Christians
Guess they aren't entirely bad

The great thing about capitalism is that you can hide your influence. Oil cartels rule the USA. You wold have to be stupid to deny that fact. America is a monarchy with several ruling families.

lol

Attached: rothschild1.png (2944x4128, 1.11M)

Attached: rothschild2.png (2576x4128, 613K)

Attached: rothschild3.png (1288x3892, 280K)

Attached: rothschild4.png (1864x3744, 2.78M)

I will start off by saying OP is a faggot.
Let me run down the Bush era.
Twin towers went down in a terroris attack and another tower exploded on its own. The terrorists were identified as saudi, the attack was blamed on the taliban, so we invaded iraq. America has attacked every oil producing county possible. They would just love to go after venizuela. The idea that a nations wealth should go to its population and not some globalist is against the great ideology of capitalism.

Everybody should listen to the Dr Day tapes.

checked
the idiots that curse this site will never read those imgs because reading is too haaaarrrd

>Again, its such a bizarre claim that they want depopulation

Ha!
Did you just fall off the melon truck or do the eight families actually have shills?

You need to look at what it means to own shares fo the Federal Reserve and, I don't know. Go outside and look around.

>The great thing about capitalism is that you can hide your influence

They aren't capitalists. They are money changers.

So I'm interested in your reasoning as to why instead of depopulating the world, they've increased it by a factor of ~4.5.

Can't say. I get b& every time I do.

>since Standard Oil was broken up
and became many different companies all under the same control.

Jewish control of finance is the backstop of everything. It's what gives them control of other spheres of influence. The fed and the media should be ripped away from the them and the traitors and subversives should be round up and hanged.

You are very wise, user. Only this year I realized it's a globalist elite, not "da joos" (although you have proportionally a lot of jews) - and for my surprise, current Israel is indeed an ally of Western Civilization, a bastion of sovereignty and nationalism facing globalism.

The true enemy of the west and white people is a guy named Alexandr Duguin and the globalist elite, like the Rockfellers and Rothschilds

Attached: modernity.png (800x534, 364K)

each person's birth certificate is used to secure more loans from the central bank which they own. The birth certificate is sold as a treasury bond and income tax collected goes toward paying the interest on that treasury bond.
more people = more interest gained

the correct term for them is Venetian Black Nobility and Ashkenazim judaism was created for them by the Vatican so they could charge christians usury fees when lending out their, the Vatican's and royal's gold.

Hi Evelyn. We know that your fortune is so vast that you live off the interest and never touch the principal. Feeding the Djinn is profitable like that

Attached: 1558792357081.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>might be able to satellite you in, if you have the technology available
Intruiging.