White people will be replaced LEGALLY

Attached: 1539716369123.png (524x695, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sonsoflibertymedia.com/196000-illegals-just-released-into-american-cities-with-all-inclusive-packages-work-permits-benefits-on-their-way/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shill harder. I said SHILL HARDER!! SHILL HARDER FAGGOT!!

Amerigoblins are not white

Our companies desperately need the workers

muds have to come in to keep the ponzi scheme going, they are riding the scam until the wheels come off

Attached: 1559954252407.jpg (937x623, 168K)

Attached: 783284728374826347823.jpg (1000x711, 160K)

Attached: gfdsgfdgfh.jpg (628x1057, 182K)

So what is their plan after white people are replaced? What is the end game?

Trump is flying them directly to sanctuary cities which they won't leave because of the massive gibs. These illegals have been let in by libtard judges.

This is just the media's way of being salty and trying to turn the news against Trump.

Attached: 1560408179824.png (184x311, 33K)

>35 KB JPGI like that hair

Attached: 1547177943400.png (516x409, 202K)

Alright, I got to ask, where is all of the jobs that these people fill?
It's not as though cities are full of entry level work that a spic who only speaks spanish can do.

Those companies can go fuck themselves.

you sound like a communist

>illegal aliens are based you shills

How do we live with this.
>why won’t anyone do something

i dont think you know what that word means retard-kun

The US needs low income workers
It's the only way for capitalism to keep going

They can hire locally. Carrying isms to the most extreme is fucking retarded.

can we please ban faggots who won't link to the fucking thing they're making a thread about?

it's too expensive to hire locally

Even importing low wage workers we will still never be able to compete with China. They have mother fucking making almost nothing living in the damn factories working all day.

mother fuckers*

THIS
FUCKING SHILLS ARE TRYING TO DISTRACT YOU FROM THE REAL THREAT AMERICANS FACE ON A DAILY BASIS
IRAN

Attached: 1521762005279.gif (320x180, 801K)

sonsoflibertymedia.com/196000-illegals-just-released-into-american-cities-with-all-inclusive-packages-work-permits-benefits-on-their-way/

shocking the most autistic fucking website of all time

literally unreadable

brb illegally immigrating. i need some dental work.

ZION DON
NEOCON DON

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-03 White House Endorses Red Flag Gun Confiscation - National Association for Gun (803x433, 640K)

We have to try

Global Marxism, confiscate all private property, put everyone in giant skyscraper tiny apartments, use everyone as slaves until they can perfect the taxpayer funded robot programs, then eliminate all the useless, ignorant, masses.

Looks like they're going out of business then.

Attached: 1557974945830.jpg (1242x1423, 714K)

oh well. Guess they adopted a bad business policy.

Why?

Because if we don't the communists will win

Win what?

The Cold War 2, Chinese boogaloo

How is this different from what's going on now? Oh its not. We will always be slaves fuck

Attached: 1544635676092.gif (352x224, 866K)

not bad but if a cheaper option exists you have to go with that one

Is that really so bad? If the cream of the crop is all that’s left, that’s a good thing, right?

China will implode, it costs the same amount of money to live in Beijing as it does to live in SF. They have most of their people living off bugs and worms in parts of their country and others driving Maybach's in other parts.

Yes and we elected Trump to end that method as American citizens. We don't support the use of that method in our country, as it destabalizes the country and bins all culture.

How is improving GDP destabilizing the country?

Well its different because you wont have a choice to work, they will just put your ass on a train and take you to do manual labor for free. There will be no sick days, no pay, and if you don't work hard enough a reduction in food until you die.

How the fuck is this Marxism, boomer trumpanzee? This is literally capitalism.
Trump is part of the ruling class and everything he’s done in office has benefited people like him and Israel

Non sequitur, try again

Yes bad. Hiring people that aren't supposed to be here shouldn't be an option. If the system has to operate on destroying itself by letting in the bottom tier from the third world. Then something isn't right.

In what way are these immigrants destabilizing our country?

its about fukken time...wypipo are stupid and lazy and need to be replace with hard working immigrants

plenty of room in south dakota, north dakota, wyoming, idaho, utah, and montana

WELCOME TO THE USA FRENS

What about the wonderful beautiful Mexico deal that also includes a secret deal no one knows anything about?

I'm not a boomer you faggot and when I want your opinion I'll beat it out you.

businesses exist to make as much profit as possible if they can increase profits by paying less then how is that a bad thing?

By causing massive cultural shifts and rising racial tension while displacing the native population.

So the ball is in Congress's court. Why won't Congress act? How come Congress won't change the laws?

Muslims in our area get money, jobs, automobiles, drivers license without even giving to take a test, gym memberships...the list is endless

YOU LIE you stupid dog...now go lie down on the ground

There were 10.5 million unauthorized immigrants in the U.S. in 2017, representing 3.2% of the total U.S. population that year. The 2017 unauthorized immigrant total is a 14% drop from the peak of 12.2 million in 2007, when this group was 4% of the U.S. population.

The number of Mexican unauthorized immigrants declined since 2007, while the total from other nations ticked up.

The U.S. civilian workforce includes 7.6 million unauthorized immigrants, representing a decline since 2007.

So if there is a natural disaster like a hurricane or an earthquake and people start selling water for 20 bucks a bottle that isn't a bad thing?. Its a crime to do that, so why isn't it a crime to do the same thing in reverse?. Using basically slave labor to lower the cost of business should also be a crime.

Six states account for 57% of unauthorized immigrants: California, Texas, Florida, New York, New Jersey and Illinois.

A rising share of unauthorized immigrants have lived in the U.S. for more than a decade

>be trump
>pledge to stop illegal immigration
>just makes illegal immigrants legal
Just as good as a war.

Trump is a con man, always has been.

You say that like it's a good thing.

that's a crime because it's taking advantage of a possible life or death situation, immigrant labor is not a fair comparison
apples to oranges

How would there be an official count of them?

flush blump

AL L I E S , C A N , F L I P

You guys have no sense of subtlr genius. If they have work permits, they can't work illegally. And nobody wants to hire an unskilled laborer for minimum wage.

MIGAtards get the rope

Attached: F2388A65-1BC7-4BA4-89A3-7F270CD5CE6E.png (816x684, 332K)

it all fun and games until you really have to fight for your people

easier to turn and play the twitter game, much safer also

traitor. he thinks people dont know
we knew before he even got laid on daddies money

fuckign fucking fucking ahole traitor

yeah keep acting like we are ALL dumb cattle, keep doing it. tweet more

Attached: ally.png (500x410, 262K)

>Trump is flying them directly to sanctuary cities which they won't leave because of the massive gibs. These illegals have been let in by libtard judges.

Wow, that's dumb.

Zion don strikes again.

Our companies need to stop trying to pay American workers dogshit and act like victims.

but indeed informed me im competing with over 450 applicants for a single job

It's da sanctuary cities. Cities are prisons! I never leave my basement! MIGA!

So, you think that the man at the top can control all 500,000 federal employees? Against the hidden Obama Resistance entrenched in the bureaucracy? They’ve been sabotaging from day one.

Attached: FBE6F5FF-227A-4406-9BB9-61CA69599205.jpg (1024x582, 117K)

have government subsidize making more white babies then

Tarrant was right

Attached: 8_bit.png (6488x6488, 1.9M)

Not a good cope. He has options he refuses to act on because he just said what he needed to do to get elected. How do I know? The people he hires and fires show his intentions. He played us.