DHS Frees 5.5K Illegal Aliens into U.S. in a Week; 196K Released in 5 Months

President Trump’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) released about 5,500 border crossers and illegal aliens into the interior of the United States over the past seven days, federal data confirms.

breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/06/dhs-frees-5-5k-illegal-aliens-into-u-s-in-a-week-196k-released-in-5-months/

archive.is/duu7g

Attached: salisbury and fries.jpg (700x465, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1139016345880801285?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=gCR3qTzWDM4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump is flying them directly to sanctuary cities which they won't leave because of the massive gibs. These illegals have been let in by libtard judges.

This is just the media's way of being salty and trying to turn the news against Trump..

I make a lot of money from immigrant labor.. it's not going away guys.. it's only going to be more common.

Fuck off kike

Where were they released?

this is called "cutting off your nose to spite your face"

Well, that makes me feel much better about the hordes of unwashed shitskins I've seen being school bussed into rural areas. MAGA!

Attached: 1530823424291.gif (500x579, 966K)

This thread is officially over.

Attached: 1560408439668.jpg (1152x849, 340K)

not when we balkanize and those sanctuary states cant suck off the white mans teet

You think that's bad read this.

>Nearly 740,000 border crossers and illegal aliens are expected to be released into the interior of the United States this calendar year, new analysis projects.

twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1139016345880801285?s=19

MIGA! BASED TRUMP OWNING THE LIBTARDS!!!!!!

We need the cheap labor for the pathetic civilization we’re building. Please nuke us

quite anti-semitic indeed

its about fukken time...plenty of room in montana, north dakota, south dakota, idaho, utah and wyoming

Attached: IMG_1836.jpg (937x623, 168K)

This is confirmed Trump as a globohomo shill. The entire purpose of sanctuary cities is to disrupt white voting blocks.

Trump told us he was going to put America first and deport all the immigrants. Shareblue is jews and wants immigrants. Do you realize how retarded you are?

They all already vote blue.

come live in the big sky states plenty of room and fresh air

This

MAKE IOWA GREAT AGAIN
MIGA

THAT IS YOUR KIKE-PUPPET DOUBLE-SPEAKING PRESIDENT FOR YOU.

KIKES WANT OPEN BORDERS. TRUMP SAYS HE WANTS CLOSED BORDERS, YET IS STILL ALLOWING THEM TO FLOW IN.

okay iowa is in the midwest but there is plenty of pigs and corn in iowa for everyone

Damn. When you have to dig up years-old memes to try to distract from Trump bending the knee to Israel.

4d chess

stick to the plan

good because why should a state like idaho and montana gets to senator with a population on less than chicago

Fucking equal representation. So you’re saying we shouldn't have representation fucker?

Traitors. Governed by fucking traitors.

Like fucking 2016 - 2019 made so fucking obvious

Attached: the ally.png (512x422, 246K)

Immigrants help boost GDP and create more consumers

This is actually a good thing

This should be the final blow to trump dick sucking. I’m not saying vote dem; but Mexico already agreed to take back migrants until their hearing and they are still being shipped around.

America is over.

This. The libshits can have their diversity in their own territories.

Was this before or after the agreement with Mexico

Should've voted for Hillary

Gibs? Nah, more like family and jobs.
I mean they'll apply for WIC if they qualify, public schooling of course and section 8 maybe but I'm not sure if they even qualify for that either.
If they have family in a red state, they'll fly them to a red state. The point is where they're released doesn't determine where they'll stay.
I've got pham, the majority of which are illegal in states that make me scratch my head.
These places are cold and white asf, I was born in this country and I wouldn't even consider visiting these cities/towns much less live there.. but there they are.. working the factories, slaughtering your food, training and looking after your thoroughbreds, ect.. ect..
I don't think any relations have become jockeys though, we're just not made that size. Country folk aren't really affected by malnutrition. Thin yes, manlet yeah by US standards but not stunted.

Attached: 001322027.jpg (1500x1074, 637K)

3/4 of the 200k illegals have been placed in Texas, which banned sanctuary cities in 2018

Yeah nobody listened to the ban, so they still go into sanctuary cities.

Doesn’t matter, on paper we do not have sanctuary cities as a legal matter, and trump is dumping them into our red state instead of globohomo California which is responsible for preventing anything he “wants” to do.

If they mic'ed these dudes you'd hear that they all yap in spanish, jockeys included
youtube.com/watch?v=gCR3qTzWDM4