BREAKING NEWS: HOUTHI FIGHTERS HAVE DRONED SAUDI AIRPORT ABBA AND SHUT IT DOWN

RELATED TO OIL TANKER TORPEDO LAST NIGHT

SOURCES
WATCH LIVE
>youtube.com/watch?v=sCNcDU86TEM
>jpost.com/Breaking-News/Houthis-attack-Saudi-Arabian-airport-592508

ALL FLIGHTS GROUNDED

GET IN HERE

Attached: Rossiya_Tu-214_in_front_of_terminal_at_Abakan_Airport.jpg (1500x750, 650K)

FUCK OFF KIKE

IM NOT A KIKE IM A MUTT TRYING TO KEEP YOU INFORMED

Fuck wh*Toids

TWO ATTACKS IN LESS THAN 30 DAYS ON THE SAME TARGETS

IRANIAN HOUTHIS, (((JEWS))), OR THE CHINESE?

WHO IS IT ANONS

MUTTS NEVER ADMIT TO BEING MUTT
THEY WILL POST ARM PICS ALL NIGHT LONG TO AVOID THE SHAME
YOU'RE A MOSSAD

SAUDI ARABIA CLAIMS THEY SHOOT DOWN MULTIPLE DRONES EN ROUTE TO SAUDI AIR PORTS

NOT CONFIRMED, SAUDI ARABIAN MEDIA DELETING TWEETS

UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE - POSSIBLE FALSE FLAG INCOMING

SAUDI COALITION CLAIMS PLANES IN THE AIR, FLIGHT RADARS SHOWING NOTHING

BRACE FOR FALSE FLAG

Make white babies

HOUTHIS CLAIM RESPONSIBILITY ON THEIR OWN WEBSITE FOR TARGETING SAUDI AIRPORTS WITH 2-K TYPE DRONES, IN RESPONSE TO SAUDI AGGRESSION

Bumping. False flag, Iran knows attacking anyone isn’t going to do them any good.

Attached: FC4CDEDC-5F13-4FCE-B072-43D73A6BF282.jpg (379x276, 105K)

I support nuking Saudi Arabia

A HOURTHI just flew over my wife's boyfriends studio apartment!

MOST LIKELY

US NAVAL INVESTIGATORS BLAMED IRAN FOR TORPEDO ATTACK ON 2 OIL TANKERS TODAY IN THE GULF OF OMAN, HOUTHIS TOOK RESPONSIBILITY FOR BOTH ATTACKS

WHY WOULD TRUMP AND THE US BLAME IRAN FOR SOMETHING ANOTHER GROUP OPENLY TOOK RESPONSIBILITY FOR?

ITS A THINKER ANONS

>yfw its all of the above

Right, this isn't the Jews false flagging America. Nope, not at all.

Attached: MerchantLaughing.gif (300x289, 1.44M)

WHY THOUGH? THEYRE ATTACKING SAUDI ASSETS, NOT AMERICAN.

MAYBE (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO GET SAUDI ARABIA AND THE HOUTHIS TO GO TO WAR?

THE OIL TANKERS WERE CARRYING NAPTHA AND OIL TO MALYSIA AND TAIWAN (SUPPLIERS FOR THE HK), PLA SEEN NEAR HK...

MAJOR POSSIBLE HABBENING UNFOLDING

>This kike types in all caps like a fucking boomer retard
k...keep me posted Schlomo

Well we know way they would blame Iran. Israel wants Iran to be another destabilized puppet. Iran has been a thorn to Israel for awhile , so their gonna use their golem the U.S to fight their battle while they watch on the side lines. War hawks and weapon contractors are drooling and wanting this to happen, also Iran doesn’t have a central bank and isn’t controlled by debt.

Attached: 7331C293-5486-44A8-AB23-53B7129C2048.jpg (826x611, 112K)

I can just taste the profits of my energy stocks.

based

>HOUTHI FIGHTERS HAVE DRONED SAUDI AIRPORT ABBA AND SHUT IT DOWN
Good.

Also the saudis want Iran out of the picture, because they see Iran as a threat and competition

BOMB IRAN

Attached: mossad-soy2.gif (2089x800, 764K)

>fighting in a foreign country's civil war for years
>cry like a bitch because part of that war takes place within your own borders now

Attached: 1512791358951.png (352x315, 260K)

Cant tell if your talking about Iran or Saudi Arabia

Holy shit the video on kikepost claims jews are Israelites, then proves they aren’t.

Attached: C7B394D0-5F43-4C7F-A788-F02C5933EC2C.png (644x942, 51K)

ARE YOU THE GUY WHO ALWAYS SPAMS THE USS LIBERTY IN THE CHAT? KEK +1

YOU REALLY PISS OFF THAT BOOMER MOD CUNT

Drones are the most jewish form of warfare.

I USED THE (((JPOST))) AS A SOURCE BECAUSE THEY'RE THE ONLY OUTLET IN THE AREA WHO PICKS UP ON THESE STORIES. ITS JUST FOR READING/BACK UP THE CLAIMS. EVEN IF ITS (((FROM A BAD SOURCE))), AT LEAST ITS SOMETHING.

BLOOMBERG ABOUT TO DROP AN ARTICLE

The Saudis, obviously. What part of the Yemeni civil war has spilled into Iran? I'm sure the Saudis would love it affect Iran directly, but they're too incompetent to even handle the Houthis in Yemen.

Lmao, damage control kike.

Attached: A5696111-002D-4EEB-B407-7FC6D3EA9793.jpg (320x343, 37K)

>>fighting in a foreign country's civil war for years
Iran would never do this
>Syria
>Iraq
>Yemen
>Afghanistan
>Pakistan

No, but its one of the many false flags that are good to bring up that Israel got caught doing. Also David hotel bombing is another good one, where mossad agents dressed up as Palestinians and planted bombs in he hotel killing like 50 British troops.

>David hotel bombing is another good one, where mossad agents dressed up as Palestinians and planted bombs in he hotel killing like 50 British troops
GOING TO LOOK INTO THIS. THANKS FREN.

PIC NOT RELATED. JUST FISHED 17776 SHARKS THOUGHT IT WAS NEAT.

Attached: GAYMERPOLJOURN.jpg (165x138, 10K)

Never said they wouldn't. Half of the world that matters has a finger in the Middle East's pie right now. Par for the course. Doesn't change how pathetic the Saudis are being crying because they are facing consequences. Consequences that pale in comparison to what they've been doing in Yemen, even. I would laugh at Iran if they came crying to the global media because Hadi loyalists launched an RC plane strapped with some explosives at them.

>I would laugh at Iran if they came crying to the global media because Hadi loyalists launched an RC plane strapped with some explosives at them.
Except they do that every time they get bombed in Syria by the Israelis.

Anytime.

Attached: 7DB7DD8D-003E-4D38-8E0C-454E3ABB6822.jpg (1024x768, 116K)

And no one cares because those minor events are ignored in Iran's case. Something happens to Saudis and suddenly the western propaganda machine shits itself about the need for more wars in places it doesn't belong. Iranians bring consequences on themselves, yes, but israelis suspiciously have no consequences for their interference. That will change, which is why everyone has to pretend this attack on the Saudis matters. One sides propaganda vs. the others.

Houthis hit the same airport a few days ago, then several days before that.

Their elite suicide drone squads are a pretty good idea, as they fly so low

Limpet mines

Attached: D8_CAsDW4AAxjJ3.jpg (792x1200, 171K)

>Iranians "Droned" Saudis
Who could be behind easily recognizable and almost patented form of warfare at a critical time like this after a recent event the Iranians are being blamed for...

At least the Israelis own there strikes the anytime the Iranians do anything they become the poor nignogs who didn't do nuffin.

>Mines floating above water
Are these the new messiah 1 mines mossad has been working on.

Iranians didn't launch this strike. Houthis did. Why don't israelis "own" attacks by rebel groups they supported against Assad? Because it's not a direct action. Also the israelis are that brazen in their direct attacks because they hide behind the US's leg.