Tennessee deputy, pastor, closet homo calls for government death squads

Tennessee deputy, pastor, closet homo calls for government death squads

>Grayson Fritts, pastor of All Scripture Baptist Church, told his congregation he was upholding principles of the Bible and called other Baptist preachers, “weak and spineless” for not doing the same.

>"Just as much as God loves, God hates,” he said.

>Fritts said he never called on civilians to commit violence against members of the LGBTQ community. He told his congregation Wednesday that responsibility lies with the government.

>He finished his commentary by saying, “put homos to death.”

I hope this homofag gets his shit pushed in by a couple of bears

cleveland19.com/2019/06/13/graphic-tenn-deputy-pastor-calls-lgbtq-executions-sermon/

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-192741.jpg (1080x1392, 438K)

The only good thing about fags is how much they kill themselves

What makes you think he's a closet homo?

Based and redpilled

Man has read his Leviticus

>knoxsville
Based and redpilled, Down here in Alabama we just had a Mayor say the same thing; though, in a "We live in a society" prespective.

Attached: doubt.png (1000x652, 123K)

it is a desperate fag coping mechanism to think that nobody can hate them and find their acts disgusting unless they are closeted self-loathing fags

Anyone who is "homophobic" or "transphobic" secretly wants to be a fag or a tranny or wants to fuck them. It's how faggots and trannies cope with normies getting fed up with their horseshit.
Oh, and kill all faggots.

Fuck off you faggot. "In the closet" is a bull shit theory. People that hate fags for their degeneracy and lack of morality are not secretly gay themselves. Believe it or not, normal straight people hate fags too. OP is a faggot enabler.

I think you misread his post.

Holy shit have sex

This guy wants the government to kill LGBT members for simply existing. That's some obvious deep seated hatred and probably indicates LGBT personally negatively affects him.

Finally a real Christian. He's absolutely right.

That's the government's job - The government's job is to punish evil-doers.
Our current government is wholly unfit to do that (a fucking understatement, I might add) since our current government is full of evil-doers.

it's not simply for existing, it's because they are mentally ill, disgusting, loud, and sexually immoral. they are also more likely to carry STDs and molest children.

It is way more likely either he or someone he loved ran into some pedo faggot. When you work in law enforcement you see a lot more shit than other people. I l know this sudanese faggot refuge that was upset that hi dad didn't like the fact he was sucking dick so he went and decided to murder someone to get his dads respect back.

And to a certain degree it worked, his dad was less ashamed of his faggot son now he was a murder.

Reprobate=faggot=pedo

Attached: homo child sex molestation.jpg (785x680, 277K)

Attached: IMG_2755.png (1200x600, 337K)

LARPING THIS HARD

Seems pretty based tbqh.

Attached: 1553807881116.png (680x680, 233K)

based and christpilled

The preacher is based. Why are you such a faggot, user?

It is really no different than leftists wanting to abort downie babies. Dysfunctional individuals are bad for society.

fucking based

>baptist pastor
>obsessed with fags
Those are almost always closet cases.

nope, you're a fag baptists preach against faggots because they hate faggots.

HE just wants the government to do what the bible says it's supposed to do.

You must be at least 18 to post here.

He chose the wrong religion to express that opinion

>saying faggots need to be dealt with means you are obsessed with them
Do you really think this pilpul works here?

Nope. You filthy sandnigger. The bible explicitly states that all degenerates should be killed and to not do so is sin.

If it’s written in the Good Book, it’s in the Good Book.

fucking sodomite

Attached: 1521238835866.png (500x328, 91K)

> all the fucking faggots in this thread
What is this fucking tumblr?
>if you hate gays your gay hehehehe
Kys you tranny non passing faggots. Same as saying if you hate spiders you secretly want to fuck them

you chose the wrong religion

Attached: 532e9c20702347fc8b1027e2196d98bd_18.jpg (800x450, 53K)

Considering all the degenerate shit lately I think we all agree with him

Based

>closet homo
well if the homo knows homos need to die, who am I to argue?

Dilate

>LGBT personally negatively affects
all of us

Society has had it's fun it's time clean up again.

/OUR DEPUTY/

No longer. Off the force. Hope his 14 church members can sustain him. Cheers from Knoxville.

Based

>You hate spiders? That must mean you secretly want to fuck spiders!.jpg
You're right.

>be a faggot
>want to insult someone
>you're a faggot
Gottem

I-I just realised something. After all these years. All this time. I'm a s-spider! And, apparently, a brussel sprout.

the media trained people to think that anyone whos disgusted by two men engaging in homosexual behavior, actually wants to take it up the ass himself.

its a flawless logic really

media is a bunch of jewish fags though. Who would trust anything they say?

Based and underrated.

It's almost like the Jewish mindset was transplanted unto many good goyim

"OY VEY! WE'RE GONNA ACCUSE THOSE PEOPLE WE HATE OF CRIMES WE'RE DOING!"

From their perspective, us being against something must mean we're guilty of said thing.

Kill all faggots.

I like this guy.