Polynesians deserve more respect as a race. especially the maori...

Polynesians deserve more respect as a race. especially the maori, they are the chads of indigenous people (pic unrelated in this regard).

>Canoed around the worlds largest ocean because they felt like it
>aren't gay environmentalists like abbos / indians
>decent pantheon, not retarded petrol sniffing dreamtime tier
>Strong, resistant warrior culture
>didn't roll over to european settlers like abbos
>Went to war with settlers, used innovative gorilla tactics. formed coalitions between previously hostile factions
>their mud fortifications stood up to naval artillery, stole/bought guns, formed effective disciplined fighting units
>able to negotiate as well
>eventually signed peace treaty and negotiated reasonable terms
>keep their own culture alive, don't rely on whites to do it for them like abbos

Attached: nom.png (513x435, 426K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Māori_battles
hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html
youtube.com/watch?v=U1UtRnGn5hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tell that to the Mori Mori

They were pretty hardcore to lump then in with African Americans is a disservice to their achievements.

Flaxnigger

I like Polynesians. I live next to one of the largest community of Polynesians outside their islands. Good people.

Oh wait, you cant, they were raped, enslaved, cannibalized and exterminated.

They're not white.

The only thing I know about their culture is from that Disney movie.

True...they will turn Tarrant into a prison bitch

Attached: Tarrantasstomouthchamp.jpg (630x630, 37K)

They're built like tanks

>falling for the haka jew

I like their anti immigration stances
otherwise they're just animals, like the rest of them. Grew up in a shitty neighbour filled with them here in CHCH.

No, pic very much related

Attached: 1559872299783.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

Genes don't lie
pic related

Attached: F1.large.jpg (1280x740, 172K)

The first European explorers that visited the Maori (as well as Easter Island) reported that their priest class was made up of Tall, White, Blue eyed people with blonde/red hair. Same thing in South America with the Inca Royal family. Same thing in Egypt with red/blonde haired mummies of Pharoahs.

I honestly don’t know what to make of it, but my point is the importance of genetics. Rarely does behavior spontaneously and bigly sway from genetic predisposition.

i just meant he wasn't maori

Some of them on Easter Island are close to white now

t been there

Polynesians are different to Melanesians.

You're mad at the dude for having stronger and healthier teeth than you? That was alpha as shit.

>South America
>Inca

Stop

can you not understand a simple little chart?

how the fuck..

This nordicist drivel without evidence whatsoever is getting really old.

Hyperborea = greek mythology
Thule = greek mythology

Your entire raison d'etre isn't even original. Snowniggers evolved last out of all the european tribes. It's an undeniable fact. make peace with it and stop larping, it's unsightly.

source? this sounds interesting.

chur

Attached: n3 (5).jpg (806x1024, 115K)

Can you not understand that your chart shows Melanesians and not a single Polynesian?

i actually consider islanders to be a "complete" race. they dont have a strange look like you can see how there is some objective beauty.

do you know what i mean? i see mexicans and shit covered in acne or diseases. islanders dont have that subhuman look.

>inb4 t. hemi

Could just be diet/lifestyle.

There is a common link
followed by several mutations

You should read the research by Reich from the genetics department of Harvard medical school.

>gorilla tactics

Attached: 1kinmspaint.jpg (526x526, 66K)

I don't care about any other races except the white race. The rest are a waste of space.

>bruh just tattoo the fuck out of your skin
>dude try this human meat its tasty
they're island niggers

Attached: [cannibalizing stops].png (454x438, 198K)

Polynesians and Melanesians did interbreed you can still see that they are a distinct people tho.

Agrarianism Bread. Polynesians Welcome.

Alpha. As. Fuck.

he bit the skin off a coconut, that isnt hard
>drivel
>reddit spacer
off to reddit with you

Hawaii user here,
they all should've been wiped out. They're degenerate, overweight and incestous. Yes, on the island of Molokai and other small covens, it's still quite common. They're no different than niggers asking for gibs despite not even being slaves.

I dunno. Looked cool.

A Polynesian living in a Polynesian country is perfect. That is ideal. That guy apparently is pretty chill if you ever go to that tourist location/trap.

Attached: 1522168379030.jpg (651x663, 43K)

never said they were not distinct people just because they may share an ancient link.

it may go back as far as 100,000 years ago.
The research is fucking interesting. People really did travel the world, even back in those days, Reich even found Andamanese genes in South America, deep in the amazon on the border with Brazil/Colombia

I am impressed, not mad.

me eating the moriori like

i know what you mean and i agree

>complete race
that's a good way of describing it.

Captain Cook did nothing wrong, we must avenge his death

captain cook is generally disliked in australia, in NZ public opinion seems to be pretty decent

What the fuck does this mean?

Why is he disliked in Australia?

WE

That at some point a very long time ago, thousands of years ago various peoples from Africa traveled to far regions of the world. In the case of the pic, they moved as far as the pacific.

Not shown in the graph is the fact that ancient negroes also moved to South America and occupied the Amazon basin. A great many genetic mutations occurred but they share common genetic markers.

Therefore....humans have been travelling long fucking ways even before "science" says they could. The legends of white peoples in the Amazon and setting up civilizations in the Virginias is no longer preposterous.

Attached: spa1.jpg (1997x1400, 1.13M)

>Can't even accept the coconut he offers to you
What's the point of living now

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 27K)

>cap cook is disliked in Australia
Really?

because people dont like the way the abbos were treated and therefore they don't like him. It's retarded the abbos basically weren't human

thats the impression i get. i live in a pretty urbanised area, and im mostly speaking on how the media portrays him. rather than public opinion

The Polynesians lived in peace and harmony for 1000 of years before u fucking Americansd and Europeans came and forced ur shit on them

>peace and harmony
lol okay

Everybody was innocent and didn't kill one another or fight or act like humans before whitey came along.

prove me wrong

that was their business u idiot and it was nothing in comparison to what the Americans and Europeans did

Certainly wasn't 'peace and harmony' like you were claiming. Humans are fucks. We were all ruthless rapists and murderers until like 1850. I'm sorry that they got caught in the path of conquerors who were better at killing they were, but I promise you they would have done the same if they invented the Gatling gun.

People are people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Māori_battles

Their rate of diabetes is outstanding.

Attached: Your_fate_soon.jpg (5312x2988, 3.02M)

More like outsitting because they only got one foot.

>Oi white fella, giz a dollor for the bus, ow.

>EH HONKY G ISINT THAT YOUR COUSIN WHO SHOT UP THAT MOSQUE G ?

> MY UNCLE Is SONNY BILL WILLIAMS BRO HONEST

>BRO FUCK THE POLIEZE HAHA YOZA

>MIgHTEY MoNgRUL MOB FOR LIFE " Barking sounds "

>eh why cant i get a job from the govment g?

> Nah G Fuck that Rat ass goverment white fucks ay.

>Bro i applied for 7 jobs this year but they din say yes " Hoiks and spits " G they fucking racist ay " has a gang tattoo on his cheek "

> OI GIRL GIZ US A SNIFF OF YOUR UNDIES G HA HA HA !

Attached: 8692662_p0.png (768x1024, 339K)

>your_fate_soon.jpg
sure mate, im white.
>Their rate of diabetes is outstanding.
i don't see your point

That does indeed sound based

i saw that but you can hardly compare the Polynesians people of New Zealand to other Polynesians at least back during that time period
ur right but i was talking about Polynesiansoverall since you know New Zealand people were hardly the only Polynesians people out there

>EH HONKY G ISINT THAT YOUR COUSIN WHO SHOT UP THAT MOSQUE G ?
Those sound like fun bantz. I would be okay with that. You need to be more grateful for what you have, Kiwi.

Dude in OPs pic is chad as fuck. Charming, witty, fun, very likeable. The navigational and seafaring feats of the polynesian people cannot be overlooked.

Shut the fuck up fag, you asked to be proved wrong and got BTFO

lolo u got nothing now shut the fuck up idiot

fair enough then. i dont really know my history for other Polynesians, but it would make sense if they were generally peaceful given the geography of where they lived, it would be unsustainable for war to be commonplace on smaller islands, but i know that they were still pretty violent.

I can imagine that european settlers probably didn't treat them to well, and thats unfortunate, but the europeans were more powerful and destroying weakness is how we progress.

>healthier teeth
His teeth are fucked.

Ancient Hawaii historian here, I have researched fucked up shit you wouldnt believe. Give me a (You) and I'll share my findings.

Attached: 1425342250561.jpg (286x256, 25K)

go on...

I don't care if you end up lying to me just tell me fucked up stories.

Aren't they like an openly Pedo society?

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html

>While a female was still an infant, mother’s breast milk was squirted into her vagina, and the labia were pressed together. The mons was rubbed with kukui (candlenut) oil and pressed with the palm of the hand to flatten it making it less prominent. The molding continued until the labia did not separate

>Suggs cited many cases of full heterosexual intercourse in public between adults and prepubertal individuals in Polynesia. The crews of the visiting ships showed no compunction against the activities. Cunnilingus with young females was recorded without accompanying remarks that this kind of behavior was unusual or disapproved of for the participants. Occasions were recorded of elders assisting youngsters in having sex with other elders. Among the Marquesas Islanders in particular, Suggs reported, extramarital relations were frequent and often involved older males with young virginal females and older females with young virginal males

>Suggs elaborated on the early sexual experiences of pubertal males with married females in their 30s and 40s in the Marquesas Islands, who “take special pains to be pleasing and patient with them, a source of enjoyment for many Marquesan women. Amongali‘i, an experienced chiefess, usually a blood “aunt,” instructed and trained the young males. Similarly, young females were trained by their “aunt,” by another experienced woman, or by a tutukane.The training concerned not only what to expect and what to do but also how to increase or maximize pleasure. A young male was taught “timing” and how to please a female in order to help her attain orgasm. A young female was taught how to touch and caress a male and move her body to please them both. She was taught how to constrict and rhythmically contract her vaginal muscles. One adult female told of being instructed on how to get her vagina to “wink”

Attached: 1439689277306.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Good strong people, in a fair world they'd be kings of their own right

no more fucked up story than what the Americans and Europeans did

>Suggs elaborated on the early sexual experiences of pubertal males with married females in their 30s and 40s in the Marquesas Islands, who “take special pains to be pleasing and patient with them, a source of enjoyment for many Marquesan women.
>The training concerned not only what to expect and what to do but also how to increase or maximize pleasure. A young male was taught “timing” and how to please a female in order to help her attain orgasm.
Holy shit. That's like...the only thing I used to jerk off to when I was a lad. Everything else you wrote is pretty fucked up but that right there is just about right from my fapbank.

this is beautiful. if only our society had such healthy sexuality, maybe we would all be happier and healthier

They're ocean niggers.

Based and Labiapilled

They didn’t have a written language so the Brits just made one up and got them to sign their land away in a nonsense language treaty

Attached: DCB2D6C3-E101-4FD5-AA85-F59838177664.jpg (480x360, 22K)

youtube.com/watch?v=U1UtRnGn5hc

You were a conquered territory in my lifetime. You got a lot of nerve talking shit about who got colonized, bud.

No one is white. Thats a jewish trick to rob dumb asses of their actually racial and ethnic history.

Polynesians are fine. Maybe a little fat, but I don't hear them bitching much about wypipo.

Absolute unit

What is Rongorongo.

>in my lifetime
Unless you’re 100 years old, nah

>stupid user, you were thinking of Northern Ireland
Northern Ireland, who is *still* conquered. STILL. They didn't even have to trick your brethren into surrendering with some fake contract because they could beat you in a straight fight. Sorry that you're softer than Polynesians.

Neither is America

Eh. Maybe once they were based.

Now the average poly only cares about decking the next cunt on the street for his ciggies lmao

They are also heavily divided and racist to eachother even though they all look the same. I got a maori mate that only ever brags about how many Tongans hes taken on.

lmao youve never been to NZ or Samoa have you?

So does this bitching about whypipo come from being trained by social workers and elementary school teachers who are fresh out of university or is it just something indigenous peoples do naturally? Not expecting an answer from you, I'm just thinking aloud.

jango fett was alright but what's with all the oogabooga threads recently

Aren't lots of Maori tribes literal cannibals?