Republicans are the reason we don't have winter anymore. Thanks a lot assholes

Republicans are the reason we don't have winter anymore. Thanks a lot assholes.

Attached: pollution.jpg (551x366, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skepticalscience.com/print.php?n=238
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>have average to cold winter this past year
Go outside incel.

Winter now starts after Halloween and ends at Easter on the east coast. So look out a window sometime.

the wonders of the free market and mass science denial

Attached: 1560303672612.jpg (750x371, 75K)

South Germany/Austria had too much snow last winter. Multiple districts of Bavaria/like all of Austria got declared as disaster zones and many firefighters from Bavaria were "drafted" into these zones to stop buildings from collapsing.

If you don't call this a fucking winter then idk what else you would call one.

Attached: img04022019.jpg (850x544, 123K)

The winter here in Cali was quite pleasant actually. A bit cooler than normal but that's welcome.

The weather is not affected by your doomsday cult.

Attached: flr8lfrui;ui.png (603x377, 72K)

>we don't have winter anymore
Somebody missed this year's polar vortex.

skepticalscience.com/print.php?n=238

Democrats have been the strongest political force against nuclear power for decades. Stop LYING by saying the Republicans are the only bad guys, you fucking retard.

Its 57° and rainy right now, I live in Ohio. Winter’s just running late it’ll be around in a couple months.

C02 is just 383 ppm?? Starvation of plants occurs at 150ppm. Ideal C02 concentration for optimum plant life is at 2000ppm. Thank god its going up!! Or we'd have no crops, no plants exhaling oxygen.

too bad no one will be around in 100 years to eat the plants at this rate

This last winter was cold as shit though, and spring lasted way too long. It took forever for it warm up. Also that pic is pure propaganda. Want to know what an actual coal fired power plant looks like. See pic related. The snow pack out west is also at an above normal healthy level, so we're all good there.

Attached: coalplant.gif (1132x843, 323K)

Attached: 1559954543881.png (1854x1246, 62K)

we had snow in fucking spring in california mountains. gas yourself shill

none of those examples have anything to do with the effects of CO2 on the green house effect. Extremely low effort meme

why is CO2 a greenhouse gas? do you know why?

Plants may thrive then, but we won't. Just as I don't want to genocide my race with brown people, I see no reason to genocide my species with brown liquid.

why wouldnt we thrive?

because it absorbs infrared radiation? CO2 definitely is a greenhouse gas, what is your point

Climate change deniers are cucked faggots.

I wish Nuclear Power wasn't as vilified as it is.

wasn't this past winter the coldest ever?

and China does 10x more pollution than all the republicans combined.

>The largest landmasses in the world of Canada and Russia suddenly become the biggest farms the world has ever seen(if the predictions are true and we warm a bunch).
>humans can't figure out how to deal with this development

Not only that, but the tropics, even by climate models are expected to see basically no noticeable change in temps. Their might be a change in precipitation, but these models are just predictions. They may be right, who knows. But I've seen tons and tons of climate predictions by reputable people that turned out to be utter BS. I don't work for the government so I can just call them BS right off the bat, but these government folks actually have to entertain these ideas.

literally the coolest and wettest past 9 months in history faggot

no dumbass... its cause they pump it into greenhouses to make the plants grow...it was the ozone when i was a kid...its a scam...the real problem is pollution but not CO2

Attached: co2trees.jpg (664x504, 93K)

>snowed in grand canyon last week
>biggest snowpacks in a generation
>1 post by this ID
It's all so tiresome.

...but i was told told the Southwest was going to be in a permanent drought and the great lakes were going to dry up. I remember everyone laughing at that governor of texas praying for rain or whatever he did. Perry I think. Well I guess his prayers were answered because the past 2 or 3 years have been some of the wettest on record in texas. I guess they busted that "permanent drought" predicted by "experts" pretty quickly. It must be so fun being in the global warming crowd. There was no major hurricanes to hit the US in the longest time in history. One major hurricane hits the super parched part of the country(texas) and drops basically record level amounts of rain. That Obviously floods aren't good, but lots of rain for a rain starved place is good.