Are you using the brave browser, or are you a member of the silicon valley gay mafia?

Are you using the brave browser, or are you a member of the silicon valley gay mafia?

Attached: brave_icon_shadow_300px.png (300x300, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

basicattentiontoken.org/about/
basicattentiontoken.org/
spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html
hub.packtpub.com/brave-privacy-browser-has-a-backdoor-to-remotely-inject-headers-in-http-requests-hackernews/
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/facebook-twitter-trackers-whitelisted-by-brave-browser/
warosu.org/g/thread/S69748437
twitter.com/tomscott/status/1085238644926005248
bitcoinist.com/brave-browser-donations-not-optional/
mobile.twitter.com/tomscott/status/1076160882873380870
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=18734999
brave.com/brave-users-get-rewarded-to-browse/
twitter.com/getongab/status/1124752172258697216
startpage.com
searx.me/about
dissenter.com/
brave.com/analysis-of-dvpns/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dark-reader/eimadpbcbfnmbkopoojfekhnkhdbieeh
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/image-search-options/kljmejbpilkadikecejccebmccagifhl
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/make-google-images-great/kjlaimldplcbblpgenlhfjpobmolcblj
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/new-tab-page-by-startme/cfmnkhhioonhiehehedmnjibmampjiab
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tab-session-manager/iaiomicjabeggjcfkbimgmglanimpnae
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tampermonkey/dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo
greasyfork.org/en/scripts/375264-youtube-to-invidious
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-keep-chrome-extens/lpcaedmchfhocbbapmcbpinfpgnhiddi
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/Jow
consumerreports.org/privacy/how-facebook-tracks-you-even-when-youre-not-on-facebook/
community.brave.com/t/brave-now-with-added-chrome/31589
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gay mafia. Since you're on Jow Forums you have 5 seconds to name the race of the person who made that browser before I call you a faggot.

Times up faggot

i do after (((firefox))) disabled all addons. I searched for a mobile browser that allows with any means background play, brave it is

I will probably start using it once chrome’s Ad-block ban comes into effect.

A white Catholic made it. He voted against gay marriage, not for it.

I would but recaptcha fucks me in the ass every time I use brave.

trips of satan. gay mafia has infiltrated this thread

Brave is pretty good desu sometimes I forget and the cancerous websites don't work...then I think oh yeah and enable them.

Brave doesn't let me post anymore on Jow Forums. It's gay as fuck.

See my post allow the cancer

>trusting a browser made by and advertising company owned by a footfag

Attached: 1557665539294.png (501x585, 172K)

>i do after (((firefox))) disabled all addons.

You can't be that stupid. This has to be bait.

Attached: 60914570-203383717292640-3642410009416500204-n.jpg (240x240, 19K)

duckduckgo master race

just turn off the shields user. You just click the lion logo. Havent had to mess with it on Jow Forums for months

checked

I didn't ask for his skin color you semen sucker. I said race. Is he Anglo-Saxon? Is he Balto-Slavic? What is his race?

>it's an ad-driven browser that panders to advertising agencies with a blockchain-redistribution scheme while pretending to be ethical by hardcoding deprecated web extensions into it's core (https everywhere & adblock plus)

>and contains a ledger system that anonymously measures user attention aggregate to accurately reward publishers.
basicattentiontoken.org/about/

>The Brave browser knows where users spend their time, making it the perfect tool to calculate and reward publishers with BATs.
basicattentiontoken.org/

hub.packtpub.com/brave-privacy-browser-has-a-backdoor-to-remotely-inject-headers-in-http-requests-hackernews/
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/facebook-twitter-trackers-whitelisted-by-brave-browser/
warosu.org/g/thread/S69748437

>the data is stored in-browser
twitter.com/tomscott/status/1085238644926005248
bitcoinist.com/brave-browser-donations-not-optional/
mobile.twitter.com/tomscott/status/1076160882873380870
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=18734999

ddg is made by a kike and uses jewgle's search database

>brave browser
i.e. coin miner

>Not using Waterfox
Nigger detected

what? it was maybe 1 or 2 month ago. Ff forgot to update some certificates and ALL addons didnt work suddenly. It was in the news on every tech channel, how could you miss that

I don't have any problems with it.

Yes, best browser ever.

Brave master race reporting in.

Brave pays its users to shill their browser.

>brave.com/brave-users-get-rewarded-to-browse/

>The new BAT grant program gives users approximately 5 USD in promotional BAT. The grants, which must be used for the benefit of content creators within 90 days, come from the User Growth Pool (UGP), a fund of 300 million tokens set up to give users and publishers an incentive to join the BAT platform.

>Over 16,000 creators (including YouTube and Twitch accounts) have joined the Brave Publishers program. The over 11,000 YouTube channels together have in excess of 200 million subscribers. Monthly BAT payments to creators come from two sources: user donations and the creator referral program.

>There are also over 7,700 creators currently participating in the ongoing Brave referral program, earning approximately $5 in tokens for each user they bring to the Brave browser.

>Brave
fake and bluepilled

tails USB live and TOR.

How is this bad?

Don't give a fuck great browser. Super fast no bullshit outside of you forgetting to take the condom off if need be

Brave is Chromium based lmao

Google has rigged their captcha systems. If you are logged in to a google account, it's pretty much impossible to pass a captcha test.

Also, you need to turn down the shields for the captcha script to access your google account info.

Attached: ZrsCXOA4Tat5h0XHwbvrnQYVhdjpxO39.png (373x320, 15K)

>Chromium open source bad.

Okay.

Learn to code.

Use pol on the mimi app

Because Brave is an advertisement company. The more retards decide to use their browser the more money they'll win. And because

Based tech support Kyle

big yikes

Why cant I post on Jow Forums when I am on TOR?

FBI owns this site and won't let you post anonymously

Chromium is almost entirely developed by Google. Every time they decide to change something in Chrome/Chromium the rest browsers are forced to eat it up. Recently Google crippled certain API used by ad blockers, and other Chromium-based browsers only were able to restore it because Google left the option to do it.

Because spammers abused that feature. It's the same with certain boards on 8ch.

Jow Forums blocks TOR exit nodes by default. You can only browse.

If anything, grab a laptop or a RPI with TAILS, spoof the MAC Address, then connect normally at a restaurant's wifi hotspot.

So are we supposed to just give our money to the gay mafia that runs google and firefox instead? Or are we supposed to run some autistic browser that is not regularly updated? Whose side are you on pozole?

Tfw shitposting isn't illegal in my country. Hell our president leads the way.

Attached: ooW5N795pyccUdMDxbJYzljbqGzMM_4xUZyf3fizMU.jpg (640x879, 110K)

run some autistic browser that is regularly updated
ask on the stupid questions thread on Jow Forums

The FBI operates outside of the law and even spies on the president. Don't be complacent.

What alternatives exist? I want to switch but this is the best I have atm

BAT will kill (((Google))).

I'm using chromium with Ublock origin and some other privacy stuff.

Jews have total information control. They own any search engine worth using.

Because it sucks for posting on Jow Forums. I have to solve the captcha like 10 times on that fucking thing.

I use dissenter browser
twitter.com/getongab/status/1124752172258697216

Works awesome

startpage.com

>being a part of a botnet
>not praising the moon

Attached: 1560438769626.jpg (474x275, 20K)

Host your own.

searx.me/about

Brave is Antifa based

all you have to do is turn the lion from orange to black. captcha problem solved.

Well fuck. Thanks for the reply at least

What on Earth are you on about

false

You seriously sound like a butt hurt jew. Fuck off, shill.

Attached: 1557678090055.gif (255x190, 17K)

And if i dont have a google acct?

Attached: 20190528_153335.jpg (768x1003, 266K)

Even have it on da phone, mane. Good stuff. I’m asking him to add a vpn, but not sure he’ll even think about it.

Bypass Google Sorry and MoreCAPTCHA are pretty good for getting around recaptcha.

I use bromite

Attached: Bromite-Icon.png (300x300, 20K)

Don't just use Brave!!! Use Dissenter! They have a browser now based off the Brave architecture! Go go go! dissenter.com/

Joogle can suck mmmmuh nut!

Attached: 1544133829608.png (706x692, 147K)

Bromite is "Chromium based". Go sing a solo into a sawed-off, globo homo.

Its something that has come up before, and I believe they are actively looking for something better than whats currently available.

brave.com/analysis-of-dvpns/

What extensions do you lads use with brave or Dissenter ?
I am using:
Dark Reader
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dark-reader/eimadpbcbfnmbkopoojfekhnkhdbieeh

Image Search Options
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/image-search-options/kljmejbpilkadikecejccebmccagifhl

Make Google Images Great Again
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/make-google-images-great/kjlaimldplcbblpgenlhfjpobmolcblj

New tab page by start.me (Awesome ext)
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/new-tab-page-by-startme/cfmnkhhioonhiehehedmnjibmampjiab

Tab Session Manager
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tab-session-manager/iaiomicjabeggjcfkbimgmglanimpnae

Tampermonkey
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tampermonkey/dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo

Youtube to Invidious
greasyfork.org/en/scripts/375264-youtube-to-invidious

Google Keep Chrome Extension
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-keep-chrome-extens/lpcaedmchfhocbbapmcbpinfpgnhiddi

4Chax X
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/Jow Forums-x/ohnjgmpcibpbafdlkimncjhflgedgpam?hl=en-US

You do realize your meme boomer browser is literally a fork of a fork? Brave (and therefore Dissenter) is chromium-based.

Spot the BAT investor.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-13 at 10.26.41 PM.jpg (189x172, 7K)

But does it have (((Coincidence Detector)))?

white you nigger

Attached: 1537654779320.gif (384x259, 978K)

Fuck Brave. It's an advertiser friendly browser meant to take control of both users and advertisers. Use something like Ungoogled Chromium with uBlock Origin instread.

Attached: 1554335159877.jpg (768x1024, 157K)

I need!!
Where at user
GIBS

Attached: Pepe313.jpg (702x1024, 104K)

>using a fork of a fork

top kek.

>using facebook and twitter
Anyone who uses that sorta horseshit deserves bad things to happen to their computer. Can't blame a browser for that.
>not changing default browser to non-kikeware
Again, easy to change. Hell, one can put in one not from the list they provide.

Attached: 1557180182675.jpg (375x375, 16K)

fug. what do then? whats a non globohomo browser?

Attached: 1536779061038.gif (480x270, 1.86M)

Brave is pozzed.

It has not updated since June last year. It's broken in Goyfox.

take the bravepill you mong

Any Firefox fork that supports Classic Theme Restorer.

Facebook still keeps track of your browsing habits even if you don't have an account, and so do amazon and google. If you choose to use brave, your shouldn't rely on their shield and still use ublock/matrix.
consumerreports.org/privacy/how-facebook-tracks-you-even-when-youre-not-on-facebook/

brave is chromium based so they are spying on us just like Joogle Chrome

Faggot detected

Projects like ungoogled-chromium remove as much google-related crap as possible. It's chromium, but it shouldn't call home.
If you don't want to use chromium then try firefox. It's botnet by default, but a few add-ons and about:config tweaks will make it much more privacy-friendly. If you want to go full autism try GNU IceCat (FF fork).

On mobile, bromite is great but chromium-based. Fennec is firefox without the telemetry. IceCat for autism.

brave strips out joogle spying

How do use my BAT. I haven't found a single site that takes it.

link to this info? ive not heard this part

im using brave on my phone, but vivaldi on my desktop. vivaldi > all, right now

Attached: Brooke_White_(551454865470136320).jpg (600x599, 40K)

community.brave.com/t/brave-now-with-added-chrome/31589

you have been listening to the trannyfoxers

Then buy a Jow Forums pass because there's no way in hell Google will let you pass their captcha test.

The probability of passing a Google Captcha test without a Google account is 0.09%.

they're constantly making updates that make old useful extensions incompatible.

tfw no blindingly white gf

Attached: 1559610131824.jpg (530x530, 46K)

also, use dissenter browser.

You already knew I had te brave. Aguafox i cannot find on the p lay store

What Gab's team did is a pretty good alternative until Brave has its own extension webstore like Chrome has.

Once Brave has its own store then Dissenter extension would be on their catalog for sure, which means using any Chromium based browser you can go to the Brave store and install the Dissenter plugin right away.

reCaptcha's difficulty is based on how easily google can track you. You can circumvent most of the bs by using 4chanX which allows you to use the no-JS captcha,

Attached: Untitled.jpg (419x524, 62K)

microsoft edge, brave, tor
this combo is pretty comfy for normie browsing.

OANN, thegatewaypundit, politico, thehill, bigleaguepolitics, citizenfreepress

i tried that one. its ok.
i'm gonna wait for them to patch it up.
keeping an eye on it.