We need to pass Gun Control to stop evil white men killing our precious LGBTQ people

We need to pass Gun Control to stop evil white men killing our precious LGBTQ people.

Attached: 6E6F1F73-49CF-4095-9523-E9F0A28CA273.jpg (700x700, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guncite.com/gun_control_gcgvmurd.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KRZH1oU8hWo&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=pj9Hzs-vBLE
youtube.com/watch?v=F0altfQ-XZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Kw_jlRbDNgM
youtube.com/watch?v=4XlEzY4tMyg
youtube.com/watch?v=Y021WAdUlW8&t=864s
youtube.com/watch?v=5CPs7f7kYHA
youtube.com/watch?v=oUmvPgH5iD0
bitchute.com/video/zQn3HcmhNtYt/
youtu.be/ts08U2673EI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We need black control, NOW.

Attached: blacks not guns are the correlation.png (1281x728, 353K)

Banning black people would get us 2/3rds of the way there

People of Color don’t commit violent crimes. You white males do.

Correction, 4/5ths of the way there

Wouldn't banning democrats from owning firearms solve this problem?

Why not just make it illegal to murder people? PROBLEM SOLVED. Why are our representatives so fucking stupid?

Quick! Pass the "End the Gun Violence bill!" It says in the bill "Gun violence is ended when signed."

I know the shooting was real, but what the hell was up with this shit? They're not even coming from the club

Attached: 160831005116-pulse-nightclub-victim-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 51K)

i have to ask why is Latinx seperate from the homo alphabet?

Notice they don't bring up it was a Hillary-supporting, democrat-registered, Sunni Muslim diversity hire that murdered 49 other democrats.

They're already banned.

>"Looking only to official criminal records, data over the past thirty years consistently show that the mythology of murderers as ordinary citizens does not hold true. Studies have found that approximately 75% of murderers have adult criminal records, and that murderers average a prior adult criminal career of six years, including four major adult felony arrests. These studies also found that when the murder occurred "[a]bout 11% of murder arrestees [were] actually on pre-trial release"--that is, they were awaiting trial for another offense."

>"The fact that only 75% of murderers have adult crime records should not be misunderstood as implying that the remaining 25% of murderers are non-criminals. The reason over half of those 25% of murderers don't have adult records is that they are juveniles. Thus, by definition they cannot have an adult criminal record."

guncite.com/gun_control_gcgvmurd.html

cia did pulse

lol, yeah. cos yet one MORE gun law will deter people from committing gun crimes. *rabble rabble*

> implying white is not color
> implying negros in ghettos aren't shooting each other on daily basis

>Omar Mateen
>white

>latinx
Absolutely fucking disgusting. Liberals are really just going to rape an innocent 1000+ year old language like that?

its a whole new fad.

>senseless

muh yutes

Attached: born-to-bang.jpg (450x343, 28K)

Did everyone forget that the shooter was a radicalized Muslim?

Why would they bring up facts that contradict their narrative?

Yeah, because I trust people who can't even pass a fucking budget or control our borders to do something that will stop random acts of violence.

>could only keep up the charade for two posts
Weak.

>Gun violence
Really?

it would really suck if something bad happened to her
also
>latinx
lol

>maryland at 30%
what the fuck is that just from the dcniggers?

Yes, and they'll rape every word in the language just to satisfy their lust for controlling how people talk. It was tried here during student protests and it didn't stick at all, hasn't stuck yet but they are working on that, we already have "Racism" cases happening every couple of months, a couple more years and this island will go from Shithole Class A to Shithole Class Z.

Sure, they already sabotaged the English language. Their contamination of others was inevitable.

I'm from Long Island. More spics get shot near where I used to live in a week than that one night club shooting.

I agree with the nigger. Lets make murder illegal!

That way only whites will live, because everybody knows the nigger family, the thing keeping even a sigil of dignity is nonexistant since implementing the Welfare state, It's time for one last push. WHO'S WITH ME?!

I CAN SEE IT NOW!

Silly nigger, Only white police can have guns.

Shall not

The pulse shooter was a faggot mudslime

And the reason police are white is because niggers are allergic to hard or honest work, especially of the civic nature unless it involves gibme which is why so many stupid blacks take up politics and have virtually nothing to show for it within their communities.

>evil white men
She never mentioned white men in the post you provided.

Just give them what they want and I'm sure they will stop killing people.

youtube.com/watch?v=KRZH1oU8hWo&t=1s

youtube.com/watch?v=pj9Hzs-vBLE

youtube.com/watch?v=F0altfQ-XZQ

WHAT BLACK CULTURE USED TO BE

youtube.com/watch?v=Kw_jlRbDNgM

youtube.com/watch?v=4XlEzY4tMyg

so aside from the severe state of degradation you n**gers willingly subject yourselves too on a daily basis in exchange for the promises of what the feds can offer you what you can't for yourselves, nor have you tried to... or just flat out lying about promises because they know following through with them is unfeasible most of the time. You can do anything against n*ggers, not actual black people though that see through the material.

NOW GROVEL AS THE LAST VESTAGES OF PRE-WELFARE STATE BLACK MEN DIE, AND YOU LIVE IN SINGLE PARENT HOUSEHOLDS (a primary predicator of poverty, and whites have the lowest of).
Your culture is a meme. I dream of rockets. You dream of women that would leave you if you couldn't provide, because women view men as success objects.

It's a power move. They get off on enforcing rediculous new vocabulary onto people and start shunning those who don't use them. Similar phenomenon happened during China's cultural revolution when Mao militirized students.

If you'd like some more detailed information on the time when African Americans experienced the highest rise of socio-economic status, and culture, that would be the 50s and 60s.

The Marvelletes played, Frank Satin and the Nights had just released their new HIT single "In the Still of the Night" arguable the pinnacle of doo-wop.

Black families, though facing prejudice, continuously tried to avoid and advance through channels where they faced the least impediment and discrimination through their own efforts and experience learned from Jim and James Crow. They taught themselves how to read, and knew and wanted what was best for their Children (Thomas Sowell started in a poor family, working as a post boy at one point, then earning a Harvard Bachelors Degree in economics Cum Laude before affirmative action)

Clarence Thomas (Sole African American SCOTUS judge):
youtube.com/watch?v=5CPs7f7kYHA

Condoleezza Rice: The first African American Female Secretary of State under George W. Bush.

Benjamin Carson, Neurosurgeon and head of Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Slowly, these people die off one by one, and it seems black culture is slow in adapting thanks to the nanny state and the inherent disincentivisation of the family that was brought about thanks to it. (something I found out thanks to Sowell). It's not as bad for the woman if you leave her. It's not as bad for her now that she can get a job. Unemployment insurance among other safety nets assures that family units no longer play as prudent a role as the SOLE SAFETY NET and the SOLE other significant other who will care for you no matter what, whether man or woman, in their own way.

There are only few subwhites that join the party that gives them the best shot.

Go back to sucking off Obama

And having your mutt children listen to Al Sharpton and reverend Wright and teaching them to be degenerates listening to snoop dong and singing songs about your "b**ches"

i want anyone who uses the term latinx dead in the most brutal way possible that word angers me

White music: youtube.com/watch?v=oUmvPgH5iD0

49 people out of a country of 330 million is statistically meaningless.

>latinx
What does this actually mean, i've never fully understood what the fuck this was supposed to imply.

That somebody is a fucking charlatan with a martyr complex.

If you'd like look up Thomas Sowell explanation on how the welfare state killed black families.

Their were implicit benefits to the family as sole provider of welfare, and that was they were much more resiliant. After the welfare state was implemented those benefits were viewed with much less value, and held in regards with much less emphasis. Who cared for you if you were injured on the job? Your wife. Who cared if you weren't feeling well? They mutually did. Even Reagan who was raised by an abusive father grew up in a nuclear family and succeeded to become president. The imposition of child-support became an obligation, rather than the woman and the family and the community coming for your degenerate negro blood. It became normalized and viewed as much less financially detrimental to the woman, and much less supportive to the man. Those tales of petty hatred today were life threatening tales of vengeance in the 40s.

The financial pressure that builds on single parents is immense.

The ability to possess time to interact with them becomes limited, and they grow up shoplifting because their mother and the store clerk never cought them the first time.

Parents spending time with their parents implicitly eschews values as they answer all their kids questions, the way they play with them, the way they talk in front of children.

Alright bigots.

What's more important to you?

Guns? Or LGBTQP?

Are you saying the LGBTQPS is going to give us guns?

but they were gay which makes it equivalent to about 3300 murders, or 9 9/11's

Ahh, the nostalgia
bitchute.com/video/zQn3HcmhNtYt/

A Muslim walls into a bar
He orders shots for everyone.

youtu.be/ts08U2673EI

What in specific loosened after the welfare state?

Personal responsibility on the part of the fathers to stay with their woman, ESPECIALLY if she had children. Then Child support came along.

A man cheats on you? your wife cheats on you? The woman had her ways to make his life miserable with the social damage she'd do with the mere utterance of what he did in public, men and women were very distasteful towards such behavior. The husband yelled at her with tears in his eyes. I'm not sure what the specifics were for either of them, but most detterent was home based.

Food Stamps? there's no subtle weaning off food stamps, they stop abruptly once you no longer qualify for them. They can and ARE used as an escape by young men or women to subsidize poor choices especially in regards to life choices in how much you work, how much you desire to earn or learn your way out of a certain standing in life. Imagine the ghetto blacks you don't reprimand, and know they're too relaxed when it comes to engagement in their work or desire to gain a better job, or move up, ask for a raise, see if they can't get a raise to a livable wage after so many years, you know, the somewhat lazy parents, with questionable values, whos life choices you rightfully deem a result of being enabled by food stamps, among other things like the additional factor below.

This isn't even to mention the money they recieve per child per month if they live in poverty, that instead of taking advantage of, they abuse.

Thomas Sowell stated Those that did have all their family matters in order moved up, those that didn't stayed behind, in part destroying communities as home values decreased in certain areas making them more attractive.

EXTERMINATING THEM. Gay people have a mental disease. It's an infatuation with the male form that does not translate into an ability to form a lifelong partnership, unlike with a woman, for which biology seems to re-enforce.

I know because I've plumbed the depths of depravity. And when I asked whether a friend of mine would be chasing after boys when he got older or could stay with an old man he told me "No comment." It's a biological deformity in the same way any mentally impacting defect in the brain is. It would be different if they could be stable with the man, but it's only physical attraction, and furthermore, they aren't able to take care of children, and it's a sad fact that nuclear adoptive families are far and above more successful at raising children for a plethora of reasons, including the stern father, the caring mother. And a somewhat conserning statement found by psychologists parents care for their biological children more due to an implicit bond that may be able to be overcome, but regardless exists.

In a way they're like transgenders, who are trying to be something they're not because of a fetish or inability to define themselves as human. They are not meant to love men, and rarely can they have a life-spanning relationship with another gay without being disgusted.

Attached: 49ede0c8690c5ba2619bd7df6ae67988.jpg (353x550, 60K)

Attached: 1560233801813.jpg (599x450, 163K)

That or medicating them.

>We need to pass Gun Control
lol no

Attached: 1551040831807.jpg (210x240, 8K)

more attractive to certain low class crowds, that need a "pad" to crash in.

Gun control is the most retarded policy ever.