Society is fucked up

If I post the word "nigger" on any of the top social media sites I risk having my accounts banned and if any private information is made public I risk being targeted by the political Left which could result in me losing my job and thus my house, car, and so on

If you are an abortion doctor who physically murders multiple non-white babies daily as a job you will be labeled as a hero by the political Left and called a champion of women's rights

Typing an offensive word into social media has become a more serious offence in modern society the murder of human babies

Attached: 28374923984234.jpg (3000x3000, 1020K)

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/reproductivehealth/news/440KeyAbortionFactsFinal.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_statistics_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

saying nigger is worse than the holocaust

Don't know which is worse, but I do know that OP is the worst.

Which is worse?
>Saying the word nigger
>Killing a nigger baby

Pick one and only one you goddamn nigger

I support freedom of speech and abortion. This is really comparing apples and oranges though, hate speech affects people who are already living and have consciousness and it arguably can lead to violence. A fetus has never had consciousness and doesn't have the capacity to suffer, you feel tragedy for what the baby *could* become not what it currently is

It is not difficult you goddamn moron

Which is worse?
>Saying the word nigger
>Killing a nigger baby

it's not murder it's a medical procedure to stop life from forming in the first place, no different from deciding not to fertilize an egg

>If you are an abortion doctor who physically murders multiple non-white babies daily as a job you will be labeled as a hero by the political Left and called a champion of women's rights
Sounds based to me

Attached: 1551950837162.jpg (692x779, 58K)

>to stop life from forming in the first place
How is a foetus not a life?

You can attempt to dodge the question all you want but that only goes to show your unwillingness to admit that you have been cornered.

Which is worse?
>Saying the word nigger
>Killing a nigger baby

Attached: 5559296558239.png (3000x3000, 686K)

well now this is just a discussion to define what "life" means, but I'd rather not go there. It's in the early stages of human development, it does not have a conscious or ability to suffer, it is not physically independent from the mother, etc etc

if I had to pick one of those, unconditionally, I would say killing a baby is worse. But I do not agree that is what abortion is

>It's in the early stages of human development
So?
>it does not have a conscious or ability to suffer
Neither does a person in a coma. A person in a coma is still a "life"
>it is not physically independent from the mother
Again, I'm not sure why this would mean that someone isn't a "life"

5 weeks detectable brain waves, 8 weeks central nervous system and ability to feel pain.

>But I do not agree that is what abortion is
Because if you did agree then you would be on the line for supporting a ongoing genocide of human life greater than nearly all genocides in human history. This is why your side constantly denies that abortion is ending a human life. You are supporting a genocide of human life but you do not want to take responsibility of that decision so you claim it is not murder of human life and continue to pat yourselves on the back

"On average, 56 million abortions occurred worldwide each year in 2010–2014."
>who.int/reproductivehealth/news/440KeyAbortionFactsFinal.pdf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_statistics_in_the_United_States

Attached: 98745983453.png (1156x1999, 196K)

>I would say killing a baby is worse. But I do not agree that is what abortion is
What else can a fetus become other than a baby?

facecream

Clearly it's not viable if it died dumb ass.

Well played, Aussie.

only american babies

Don’t yours get tossed in the furnace for cheap hospital heating?

This is gonna be a shock to you, but we actually keep our foreskins here

Attached: 1543403568964.png (1280x1280, 567K)

A fetus is most definitely a baby, if the word baby means an individual human offspring, which I think a fetus either is/or will become.

Society is precisely the problem. The human animal did not evolve to live in groups larger than the dunbar number. Think about this: When we were living on ice floes we were in tribes of less than a hundred people, in villages of a couple dozen, in communities that never expanded past MAYBE a thousand.

The human brain as a result can only model about 200 people as being human. Now on its face, that is not so strange. "I don't personally know 200 people," you might think. But then you remember that we live in the media age. And you have a "model" of Keanu Reeves, of Steven Segall, or Donald Trump. People you've never met, but whom you see daily.

And then you realize that before the age of five, you will have probably already filled out your Dunbar Number with people who you will never meet. When you walk down the street of your home city and feel like a stranger, when you find yourself having difficulty making friends even with people who you work with, live close to, see daily, THIS is why. It is because our civilization and the technology it possesses has surpassed our primitive brains' ability to process.

In ancient times, people so oversocialized that they were incapable of seeing people as people were called "Sociopaths." We don't live in ancient times. We live in modern times. We're all sociopaths now. Mothers kill their own children for convenience. I want to shoot left-wing people in the face. That communist wants to put you in a gulag and torture you to death.

This is what the story of the Garden of Eden truly represents. In his primal state mankind was capable of empathy on a level that we today cannot even comprehend, because we have had it raped out of us by our own understanding of technology, our own civilizational model, our own society. We came to know good and evil, and this is the result.

And it is going to get worse. Oh, it is going to get so, so much worse.

Attached: Punished_Malfoy.jpg (1200x1702, 332K)

Were we talking about circumcision?

What did you think he was talking about when he said "facecream"

Of course you don't want to discuss it. It's too easy to destroy your argument, like the two other replies did.

that would make an interesting video. have a split screen of a baby circumcision and the other half is a women spreading the foreskin cream and smiling at the camera.

They use aborted fetal cells for that too genius

But neither are a bad thing. Why would I want even more niggers to feed for their entire lifetimes?