TARRANT NOT GUILTY

newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2019/06/christchurch-terror-attack-man-accused-of-christchurch-mosque-shootings-due-to-appear-in-court.html?fbclid=IwAR10fqPhl7Zyi4CXtAQp47wfefMgsBJHK2FfF75TT0nFHeFzdVr7dL3UoTE

based tarrant

Attached: based tarrant.png (1915x1001, 627K)

I'm rooting for him

Attached: Islam gi oh.jpg (720x710, 52K)

It only takes one based user getting lucky and ending up on the Jury pool to say not guilty.

>go to NZ
>btfo muzzies
>btfo out of freedom of citizens to possess footage
>btfo out of citizens gun rights
>btfo out of the taxpayers after for years to come
how can one man be so S A V A G E

slerp a derpa moo

Attached: 1549995382048.png (1024x616, 151K)

Down here rooting means fucking btw.

Well up here it means he has my support

Attached: 1531256436911.jpg (364x432, 32K)

we know, it makes us laugh

Of course he is not guilty, he is a fucking patsy you moron. The real assassin is in Israel.

he's not wrong

Attached: 1556123457463.png (323x373, 116K)

i mean he right, it was a false flag after all

holy fuck just imagine if the jury came back with not guilty verdict

Clearly he is just some mentally ill kid they picked up and decided to use for a patsy. They did the same thing with Martin Bryant. The poor fucker is probably pumped up with so many mind-altering drugs that he doesn't know who he is.

prepare your anus

Attached: coolwineaunt.jpg (769x666, 207K)

I'm trying to figure out the meaning of the word "based". It seems to be used here to describe anyone who is a Zionist whore for Israel.

Lurk moar faggot.

It doesn't matter if he was or wasn't a Kike; the reaction to a not guilty/hung jury verdict would be worth it.

Interdasting.

>pleads not guilty
>brought up on terrorist charges
>video, manifesto

this is going to be quick and painful for the gym instructor.
His trial can literally never be impartial but who will defend his rights to a fair trial
* crickets*

that's uh, not actually how juries work

it would just be a "hung jury" and then they'd do a retrial then they'd keep doing that until they got the result they wanted

they wouldnt let this happen the jury will be the goodest of goys

You can only retrial so many times, and it gets expensive.

If I learned anything about the legal system, it’s that just because you did something, it doesn’t mean you’re guilty

>Hating Muslims is sticking it to the Jews goy

You kikes are pathetic.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN
What is the next part of his master plan?

>you should like muslim invaders that will totally piss off the jews
You dune coons are pathetic.

Attached: jews and muslims against nationalism.png (909x923, 663K)

youre a stupid faggot the jury will be picked by kikes they will make sure he wont get away from this

Good patsey. Keep the show going.

Didn't Tarant travel to Israel and North Korea?

Slppy Jb Mssd

Attached: masjid-alnoor-mosque.png (701x395, 271K)

Yes all racist white supremacists visit Israel for a holiday don't you know! Nothing suspicious there!

have sex

We don't know about your backward ways. All we know is that Foster's is Australian for beer.

That would be cool.

Oh I didn't know. Is traveling to Israel for racists like going to Mecca for muzzies?

>implying the soggy cunt wouldn't waste all of the funds and debts to get Tarrant convicted

get a root

Attached: knifeyspoony.jpg (638x439, 148K)

If you're Zionist cunt a trip to Israel is mandatory.

My thoughts and prayers

Oh, racists are zionists?

The kosher right wing which has infested this board is Zionist. Also cowards who are too weak to admit they are racist turn to Zionism because it is a safe way to hate non-whites.

Tarrant did nothing wrong.

You're confusing me. Are the "kosher right wing" the racists? Or the Zionists?

Won't happen. That juror's name will be leaked extremely quickly and his entire family will be stalked and killed by a combination of muslims and antifa. And it's won't end up as "not guilty", like said, it'll be a mistrial, and has to be redone. Only unanimous "guilty" or "not guilty" can end a trial.

>In New Zealand, jurors are typically told throughout a trial that the offence must be proved "beyond reasonable doubt", and judges usually include this in the summing-up.[9] There is no absolute prescription as to how judges should explain reasonable doubt to juries. Judges usually tell jurors that they will be satisfied beyond reasonable doubt if they "feel sure" or "are sure" that the defendant is guilty.[10] In line with appellate court direction, judges do little to elaborate on this or to explain what it means.[9][10]
yeah, possible, but in reality A. user gets jury duty and weasels his way out without even knowing what the case is B. says something autistic while being vetted and gets ejected C. gets done for juror misconduct which can be pretty arbitrary D. Makes it through the whole thing but is too autistic to sell tarrants combatant defense to other jurors E. all of the above
It's technically possible though

The modern acceptable form of racism is hating on Islam. It's not actually based on race of course but for traditional racists it is one semi-acceptable way of attacking non-whites.

Fun thing is, the gun thing will come to America, just like he predicted. Will the South rise again?

And what did having guns do to preserve the traditional American way of life? Did guns stop gay marriage and tranny bathrooms? Did they stop multiculturalism and anti-white media bias? Seems like guns are irrelevant.

Heres hoping for civil war if it happens.

No you sound like a lefty. "You just don't like muslims because they're brown!" Right, it's got nothing whatsoever to do with them flying planes into buildings and bombing trains and shit.

People won't fight. But they won't comply either. Which will then force the police to choose between storming houses to seize the guns (and maybe getting shot in the process) or disobeying the law.

But that's what libs count on. They figure it's fine for people to ignore the dumb laws they pass (libs ignore their own laws any time they feel like it anyway) and it's fine for cops to not enforce it (they don't want them to enforce drug laws or arrest blacks for anything either). So long as it's structurally illegal to get guns, they figure new people won't be able to. That way in like 3 generations or something all the guns will have eventually disappeared or at least be very old by the standards of that time, and in this way they will have achieved de facto gun control.

>Seems like guns are irrelevant.
Get the actual fuck out of here.

9/11 was nearly 20 fucking years ago. When are you faggots going to let it go?

Yes anti-Islam sentiment is driven by skin color racism and the "high-minded" concern for public safety angle (that you just gave a perfect example of) is due to people being too gutless to admit that.

Personally I don't give a fuck about Islamic terrorism any more than I care about automobile accidents. They are irrelevant to the direction civilization is taking.

>NOT GUILTY
classic tarrant top kek

Police storms about 10% of gun owning homes in a single raid. Does it arrest all the gun owners? If it doesn't, gun owners come and say the police raided their homes to disarm them. What will the rest of gun owners do upon hearing that? We had a similar situation in Greece. All of Greece is disarmed, (apart from hunting weapons and pistols) but in Crete they have everything. Simply because they heard what was happening in the mainland, got organized and were like "LOL come and get them, you fucks!" and the government was like "Oh, fuck it. They can keep their stupid guns"

>That way in like 3 generations or something all the guns will have eventually disappeared or at least be very old by the standards of that time, and in this way they will have achieved de facto gun control.
This, 100%. Libs are not as retarded as people here think. When Democrats win again (and they will, bet on it. Trump has enraged them to new levels), they will enact indirect gun control by either passing laws that prohibit banks from operating with gun stores/manufacturers, prohibitively expensive permits, red flag laws, and other non-direct bans. After 3 or so generations, like you said, the old civilians guns will either be turned over by retarded cucked ancestors, or just plain outmatched by newer military technology.

The war is already lost, and the battle hasn't even started yet.

Attached: 4 am.jpg (480x360, 52K)

Haha he is still meming bro! Epic! Praise kek! I wanna be like based brenton when I grow up!

>racism is bad
Get fucked muslim/GetUp!™ shill. Islam has been a problem for ~1400 years. Islamic aggression didn't start with 9/11 and it won't end until islam is eradicated

>9/11 was nearly 20 fucking years ago.
>anti-Islam sentiment is driven by skin color racism
>Personally I don't give a fuck about Islamic terrorism
o i am laffin
>mfw 3edgy5me
>mfw straya thinks racism is real
get necked faggot

preamble to setting up more patsys. Conditions the normie mind to dismiss those that claim innocence.

Well, I'm not going to do THAT for him...

"rooting for Tarrant" means making more white children with your wife.

>until islam is eradicated
I'd rather eradicate western liberal democracy so I welcome Islam into our lands.

Yeah better root for him because he is a kissless virgin who will die in jail never knowing what a vagina feels like.

I'll let it go when every last mudslime on Earth is either dead or begging my forgiveness.

Where I live in Maryland (very liberal State) they are already seizing weapons. They passed a so-called "red flag" law, which basically means if anyone is a little bit mad at you they tell the police they think you're crazy, then the police raid your home and steal your weapon. "Proactively." People have already been shot to death for refusing to comply.

Want to know what the rest of the gun owners do?

Jack shit.

>I want BASED brown muslims invaders to eradicate libtards and white people to own the libs! MAGA!

Have sex, browncel.

You people are getting dumber with each generation. Hating on Islam is politically correct you fucking moron. They want every dumb-fuck Amerifat to think like you so they can go to war with Iran.

>Hey I know it looks kinda gay to be sucking this nigger cock but its okay because he is a Christian so it's all good and part of western civilization.

The south will be browned.

>Hating on Islam is politically correct

You're not white, you dumb rapist.

THE ABSOLUTE MAD LAD

Attached: 26001047_141882439926862_5459158589482331958_n.jpg (593x720, 66K)

he just might beat these charges...im pulling for you lad

>brown muslims are great to let in but you want to let in brown christians so you're bad
I don't want either, muhammad.

Is that why the media and politicians have kept telling us over the last 18 years that islam is the religion of peace?

Iran is alright.

that would be literal suicide in a cucked nation like NZ. they would doxx the juror so hard and the president of NZ would publicly encourage his lynching by mobs of rapefugees

This, entire religion must be eliminated.
Not people's fault, but the memetic base of islam itself must be erased without trace.

Where is the lie? The entire Zionist right wing is anti_Islam.

Oh its not a religion of peace? Is it mean and violent? Do you need a safe space from the Muslim bullies you weak faggot?

Wouldn't it be easier to eliminate losers like you? Oh wait you'll never breed so evolution will take care of that.

stfu chingchong

Islam is a cult of war and there's absolutely no reason to let in destructive inbred savages.
The only reason you're shilling against Tarrant is you're afraid someone else will put you down during your meetings at the local islamic forward operating base.

>no reason to let in destructive inbred savages
In other words you don't want the muzzies to spoil the big gay orgy that's currently going on.

Tarrant is a literal retard who said God bless and see you in Valhalla. You'd have to be the saddest most wretched cunt on earth to have that loser as your idol.

He also gave based career advice in his manifesto.

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-065853.png (720x1280, 263K)

>t. mudslime

good, keeps things escalated

You could probably mount a defense for Tarrant solely on the obvious fact that it isn't possible for him to get a fair trial by his peers because no human being in Australia could possibly avoid bias.

Attached: sieg heil.jpg (828x501, 147K)

>be pozzed with HIV
>i know what will cure this: ebola!
No thanks, muhammad.

haha epic meme bro! He removed kebab! haha I'm a fucking little bitch faggot.

damn i hope they catch the guy who actually did it

SEETHING

You admit the west is "pozzed", and yet you want to protect the west from being changed by a conservative and authoritarian ideology. You're an enabler of degeneracy.

Jew

Just say it's a case of mistaken identity. I mean if OJ Simpsons can get away with killing his wife anyone could win a court case.

>muh islam is free of degeneracy
>muh there's totally no dick cutting or child raping
>muh inbreeding is based

Fellate a shotgun, you pathetic atomwaffen pos.

The west is infected with one evil mind virus and you want to replace it with yet another evil mind virus, and have our people replaced by arabs in the process. Nobody's buying it, muhammad.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Is Islam patriarchal or not?
Is Islam authoritarian or not?
Is Islam conservative or not?

Answer the questions kike.

jews + ZOG did 9/11