Time is Up

This is the last year of plenty, stock up now!

Attached: zcvcvzvczvvczcv.png (1255x893, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/61DFE2OilP0
youtu.be/JD5nzbiQKhY
youtu.be/PhYNQPRrHKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Farmers refusing to properly manage their fields and install proper tile drainage so a few extra weeks of rain BTFO for the entire year
Farming is so unnecessarily fucked up to the point that a few week window of rain and cool weather can make or break their entire business

the rain has been non stop you fucking mong. I'm in Ohio, one of the biggest farming states. it's raining right now.

Booo hoooo

Also, doesn't matter what shoulda and coulda, we're on the verge of famine for next year because of these losses.

>let me tell you how to properly farm
>t. city fag

Uh no actually
El nino is ending this year and the over saturation ends with it. It follows a 4 year cycle that flows with the Olympics, the presidential election and the leap year
il Nina is going to be nice and good to all of us these next 4 years

Attached: IMG_20190609_184533448.jpg (2448x3264, 1.47M)

next year is going to be worse than this year. stock up now or starve like a nigger.

Aren't farmers responsible for hiring a lot of illegals?

maybe, what are you going to do? boycott food? why don't you, start now, tell me how starving yourself works out in a month.

Illegal or employer of illegals?

Here in Nebraska we’ve had lots of rain and some major flooding in March. Early planted basedbeans took a beating but the weather is staying in the 60’s so they’ve bounced back and corn is growing as normal.

This article only further confirms that the entire state of Michigan is retarded, even the ones that don’t live in Detroit.

You're a fucking retard

What I'm reading here is that farmers are trying to artificially spike demand for their products while getting gibs from the government without having to pay anything because they are utterly assblasted that food prices haven't been growing as fast as they'd like them to.

It'll be fine. The bulk of US corn is either silage for feed or is sold off for ethanol production, those who just want an ear to eat with dinner won't notice.

NO, NOT THE CORN MURPH!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: sw_parody_-_h_-_2015.jpg (768x433, 33K)

Get in here lads.

oh yeah, well global warming

>trying to grow corn in Northern michigan
just because you had some warm long growing seasons, does not mean you should try to plant corn in the north and hope the warm trend continues

>northern michigan crop lost
>all of midwest is fine

Why don't Americans grow more Potatoes? It's just Corn, Corn, Corn.

The American Corn Famine

kek. deep ecologists are right. we really are only one mediocre harvest away from mass starvation, even here in the first world.

take the green pill. visit Jow Forumscollapse on reddit

The corn is also used as livestock feed. A lot of it goes to that.

Oh no! What ever shall we do about the loss of corn! Corn is fucking worthless, nutritionally. It's a shit filler. Even rice is better. Plus with all the rain, you can grow rice next year in your new formed paddy!

Problem is you end up focusing on bulk quantity than quality. Just a theory but Trump is lifting the restrictions on GMOs. This might have something to do with the poor harvests.

Corn fed beef is garbage. Grass fed is the only way to go.

Attached: oldman_tibbets_andhistacos.jpg (780x438, 180K)

This isn't North Korea, Kim.

320 million people is a lot of people to feed.

I’m going to go pound down a couple pounds of snow crab legs tomorrow at my local shore restaurant in clear 75 degree weather, feels good man.

Because it's much easier to harvest corn with machines, and because monocots like corn are easier to make Roundup-ready than dicots like potatoes.

u so smart. I bet you'd be uber succesful farmer.

Wondering about Quinoa. Seems to be hardier. Not sure if Corn is the viable option anymore if they keep getting battered by the storms especially with the increase in population.

>using glyphosate ever
Just kill yourself

Oh no, no more poisonous corn syrup or soi in everything.

No amount of tiling would make it so the tractors can take field when it's that saturated

Grow South American varieties of Spuds or Corn, they are naturally disease resistant without having to resort to Monsanto shite.

what were the farmer doing before subsidy ?
there were never a cool and rainy season ever before in the history of mankind ?
when it happened ?
this whole thing look like a managed food crisis

At the very least those areas could probably use some better drainage or something if it's going to keep raining insane amounts.

corn is mostly used to make corn syrup and cow feed.

That’s why you promote home gardens, but they want to poison us with GMO garbage then be independent.

They're looking for more white farmer welfare handouts.

Most Corn Plantations have been grown on reclaimed swamp since the 1800s. It'll just return if modifications to the landscape aren't made.

it also flipped from so much snow to sunny days that it flooded out like 90% of nebraska.
we told you months ago that meat/farm grown fruits and veggies/corn (fuel) prices were going to quadruple at the very least by the end of the year.

fucking media freaks out over a few rainy days in new york or florida but fuck the worst flooding the midwest has seen in like 50 years cause muh flyovers.

>dumb kike who has never worked a day in his life

>this is why mods keep pruning homesteading/gardening threads

Isn't this how the Great Depression started?

>1929
>Dust Bowl
>All time high stocks
>Smoot–Hawley Tariffs enacted (one year later technically but close enough)

>2019
>Flood Bowl
>All time high stocks
>Trump Tariffs enacted

I know people have been crying wolf for a crash now for years, but it really seems to be happening now boys.

Attached: wtf.jpg (500x552, 76K)

we're entering the Shit-Bowl my man

Attached: 1533701480153.gif (800x800, 63K)

PREPARE YOUR CORNHOLE

This is how the grand solar minimum is going to fuck us.
Can't wait for the climateniggers to blame CO2 for crop losses.

>corn
good, shouldn't be eating that shit to begin with. literally.

I hope they burn their fields some year.

who the fuck eats corn and onions?
what about wheat and grains?

turn it into race patties , improvise

they were importing the immigrants not for jobs, but to be able to kill as many rich whites as possible during the famine....
the jews will not allow the white man to survive this time

Corn fed beef has better marbling pleb

>Dad planted corn last year
>Just finished planting basedbeans
LMAOing at you corn cucks

>LOOOOL JUST STOP FARMING
Really?

You clearly don't understand anything

Raining nonstop here in Ohio. Pretty rough time with my garden since I live on a hill. Soil erosion in my terrace is awful. Dont think Ill be able to salvage anything.

We're flyover states though so nobody gives a shit.

For all the international fags wondering why it should concern them understand this.

>Our grain surplus is sold to you for cheap.
>Without any surplus prices go up for all things that require corn.
>If crops don't reach an exportable threshold your food supply will diminish.
>If US crops fail everyone starves
> if you have poor agriculture centers unable to feed the home population (Britain, Europe, and parts of Africa) you will starve.
>Urban centers will suffer the most.

This is a big deal for all parties. No US corn or wheat
>BOOM
that goes a good portion of food stuffs common in our diets.

Dipshit, how do I prep? What do I buy? Some of those dried food barrels?

That was meant to be, Dipshit here*

ask on Jow Forums

>Buy dry corn by the sack and a grain mill/grinder for corn meal

>buy bulk sugar and flour it you don't live near the ocean buy bulk salt

> learn to Bottle, jar, and can goods

>canned green beans jarred chow chow etc (shits not hard)

>Grow food in the house growing lights have becoming cheap

>Potatoes are your friends they store for a long time

>Meat hunt or fish maybe take out the neighbors dog or raise chickens if you're county allows it

Shits not hard just look it up

But a 50 pound bag of white rice(white only,others rot). Also buy some 5gallon buckets and mylar bags. Freeze the rice for a week,then store in mylar bags. Place bags in buckets and store in a cool dry place

Buy a rainwater barrel for your home too. You need to filter this water before you boil it. You can filter using a 2 liter bottle,charcoal,sand,and some rocks. Its that easy

>tfw when youve been building your survival pantry for the past month and already have buckets mylar bags and food

Attached: american bear.jpg (600x514, 43K)

Livestock eats corn retard. And anything sweet has CORN SYRUP

>boom
Diamond is that u?

i guess all those canadian food price jokes are going to come back and bite us in the ass

I fucking hope so

Lan od da bree XDDD

Learn to garden buy a green house and polytunnels before the demand goes up.

Been practicing the past two years and tried to intensively grow tomatoes and squash this year and let's say the learning curve is steep. Get started now.

>tried
Am trying*
The late cold kiked my ass. And I live in the desert

Flooding ha been brutal for me in Ohio. Im on a hill too. Decided to grab a couple hundred pounds of rice since this year I wont be growing much at all

I usually post about GSM and crop loss in those threads but no one listens

Shit man that's gotta suck. I'm sorry user.

Most of the corn is shit corn used for ethanol and feedstock. I don't want that shit in my gas and I only eat grass fed. Get fucked, welfare farmers.

Fuck farmers leeches

Oh I just thought I'd recommend trying to grow inside if you have a garage or shed. Maybe just micro greens, I'm doing peppers and micro amaranth. I have one of those steel office shelves and 8 indoor grow lights i got for super cheap at home depot (25 goybucks a piece, almpst like theyre trying to cash in early). They wprk really well, i used them to sprot a lot of my plants i put out for summer production.
You can grow micro greens fast and you need to eat your greens user. Rice will get old quick.

Reeeeeeee sorry for the typos senpai senpai

Yea fuck them crackas. I got all the pop tarts and hot Cheetos I need down at da 7/11 nigga. Shiiiieeeeet.

Who the fuck cares about corn and onions beans. That's shit for your body. Eat raw meat.

Attached: 5b73f06f42e1cc4e4c0fe1c8-750-562.jpg (750x562, 72K)

Idk why Jow Forums changed it to "onion beans" but ok

What do you think livestock eats to grow big dipshit

Maybe they can eat drumpf's tears in 2020!

the soil moisture content would be less of a problem if more farmers still used crawler type tractors
also some interesting searches cockroach milk and food terrorism

Epic Post. Screen cap this

I believe this too because my whole country is full of chinese who hate us

Might try this user. I have some canned green beans and peas but fresh veggies would be ni e. Gonna miss out on the tomatoes and cabbage the most. I usually get huge heads of cabbage but i got too much soil erosion this year.

People didn't used to take out a mortgage sized loan on equipment to harvest their cash crop of 99% corn and do nothing else for the 40-something weeks of the year

>might try this
Do itttttt.
>tomatoes
I've heard good things about the yields on cherry sized tomatoes so that's what I'm trying this summer. Making homemade sauce and ketchup with the left overs. They can grow inside too with heavy pruning or just get a good bush type determinate.
>erosion
Again man, that sucks like a mofo. I'm not being sarcastic when I say that.

it says northern michigan

The jew fears the farmer

imagine thinking about economics this way lmao

Dont forget, chinas entire livestock industry is currently FUCKED because of that nigger pig fever and bird flu. Gonna have a real hard time feeding all those niggers in africa :^)

Don't worry senpai
We got em covered

Attached: har har har.png (1035x659, 103K)

Grass, dipshit

fine please

please fucking kill me please i cant take it anymore, i literally have nothing and nobody, i spend 100% of my time blackpilled, angry, bored and sad all alone and it just keeps getting worse but i dont have the courage to end it because im afraid of hell being real, just fucking put me down please PLEASE

FUCKING DO IT
NOW
FUCK

Attached: 1533469876756.jpg (800x820, 102K)

I recommend these channels for all growfags who want to survive the next 30 years. They might get taken down soon. Lots of perma culture stuff is going away day by day.

youtu.be/61DFE2OilP0
youtu.be/JD5nzbiQKhY
youtu.be/PhYNQPRrHKg

And remember to be free veg man but only for whites. Sell the rest at market.