Is California going to Trump now?

Is California going to Trump now?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=158&v=rZkJHuCGAoU

Attached: 0_EMB-PAY-MAIN-Kim-Kardashian.jpg (615x409, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=axbSd_stLb0
youtube.com/watch?v=65T1vqUwMIA&t=440s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>demonic whore with a demonic family endorses Trump
Not a good look

too thicc

Attached: 1838585924.jpg (1300x867, 70K)

>Not a good look
you is problematic
>optic cuck

>thicc
She just looks fucking dumb at this point. I'm literally laughing at her fake ass on those chicken legs.

Nigger body propaganda to convince whites to racemix. Don’t fall for these tricks.

>cuk ID
>Leaf
>wasted trips
Fuck you.

It is if you're a normie faggot

Sweet vishnu, look at the toilet on that bitch

Human beings don't look like that.

/ourgoy/‘s greatest sponsor is a coal burning whore.

Attached: D39031D7-61A8-4FA0-9B4B-1B766272208B.png (1536x2048, 574K)

Airbrushed picture
Her ass looks like cottage cheese when you don't edit it.

Armo's are as bad as spics and niggers.

Nah spics are still gonna vote for gibs

Turns out in clown world demonic whores wield influence

>California going to Trump now?
It will be a cold day in Hell when Trump carries CA

Nope. We're preparing to deal with medieval disease outbreaks because we believe that poop and trash are property and cannot be cleaned up.

Yes they do. You've just been trained like a good puppy by Feminism to think beauty is no longer possible

Trump supporter here, these are the worse optics ever.

Doubt it looks that smooth IRL

Kim's speech is literally just "me, me, me, I, me, I"

Attached: Brap Snatcher.webm (1920x1080, 2.98M)

You know she's giving up the pussy to Trump.
How else do you explain this shit?

She asks and Trump delivers, he's at her beck and call. He's tapping that big ass like Kennedy was drilling Marylin behind Jackie-O's back

He's hitting it from behind

what part of the 2018 midterms did you miss...every seat when democrat

Sauce?

boku to misaki sensei

The mad man was playing the instagram angle the whole time!!! One post from Kim could swing the whole demo

Attached: j.jpg (2028x1553, 1.26M)

California has recently elected Republican governors. This wouldn't surprise me. Considering also that Californian cities are becoming hellscapes full of the shambling homeless a shift to the right wouldn't be surprising. California is bleeding citizens who are fleeing to more reasonable economies and you have to expect some of those running for the hills are upper middle class and left leaning.

Who remains in California? The mega rich and those too poor to cut and run. Both of those groups like promises of lower taxes.

I'm not predicting California to go full MAGA, but I certainly wouldn't be surprised if the Dems had to fight for their biggest territory.

Ironic.
Why're you riding forth for Kim Kardashian bro? she looks like an extra terrestrial and would have you arrested before she would even glance in your direction.

Attached: kawuschan.jpg (1200x675, 93K)

thx mate

he won't have to carry the whole state; remember how those couple of states gave up their electoral college votes to the candidate who wins the popular vote?
all he has to do is win enough of them to tip the scales
you'd do well to notice all the shilling against him here

every single vote counts for realsies this time ladies
Trump 2020
MAGA

I doubt I'll ever settle and have a kid, but if I do I'll hire a babysitter that will let herself get fondled by my son..

So he can learn.
If she's frigid then I'll fire her and until I find one that's lewd enough.
I won't deprive my boy of these things. When I'm out and about with my (nonexistent but surely will be) stupid fat bitch wife.. he'll be at home fondling the babysitters boobs and touching privates

This bitch's manner of speech is lulling. I have no idea where one of her sentences starts and when it ends; they just bleed together in a disorganized mess. She does have a big ol' shitter on her though.

>im going to pay someone to molest my child for me

Attached: 1558176192195.jpg (184x184, 13K)

Kek

Lol

Attached: 1560413311846.gif (320x240, 3.83M)

Yes.
.. pretty much.

I'm going to hire a lewd girl to touch my sons dinga-ling. So he can have a fullfilled and happy childhood. He's going to know what it's like to touch a girl, he won't grow up depraved but with memories he can look back on and feel joyful. He's going to need them, adulthood isn't easy

Shit looks pretty bad, checkerboard floor and the two stairways going up looks like interpretations of the Masons.

Attached: Kardashian Masonic.jpg (768x512, 329K)

If I die soon here, I wish to be reincarnated as your future son

ass with mo thighs does not look good at all. it's gross. do some squats, bitch. or better, yet, don't get ass implants

The fuck is going on with that faceless horned figure? You cannot tell me that is Batman. The red roses are a sign of the pagan Venus/Semiramis

Attached: kardashians Horns.jpg (3151x1772, 829K)

what a fucking clown world
nigger want to be coal burning whore on the national stage

Monarch butterflies and MKULTRA imagery for Kylie.

Attached: Kyle Jenner Kardashain Monarch.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

More roses for Venus, and the golden eggs are for pagan Ishtar

Attached: kris-jenner-dining-room-zoom.jpg (596x596, 368K)

This. I might actually kill if I could go back and have one of the older girls I knew aggressively sexually assault me. Holy shit how cool would it be to be 11 and have some hot 15 year old milk your dick and suck you off for 4 hours every weekend?

>celebrities support celebrities who larp as politicians
>this confuses the americlap

The smartest thing to do with a rigged game is not to play it, lads.

t. I don't vote.

Attached: 1536923792962.jpg (1428x1536, 494K)

Trump is 70.

Just some plates repping the seal of Satan

Attached: Kim-Kardashian Seal of Satan Plate.jpg (399x700, 131K)

These memories comfort you when you grow up.
Listen to this. This is a full grown man, reminiscing on happier times:

youtube.com/watch?v=axbSd_stLb0

I'll be gifting my boy something he can always fall on when things get tough. The joy of life.

Oh, no! A Bulgarian is refusing his right to guide his country on the international stage. I wonder what will happen if Bulgaria goes astray. Surely the fate of the world rests with the decisions of the Bulgarian electorate.

Sauce

many people in the US don't vote. somewhere around 47% of voters don't vote. pretty much only NPC's vote.
if you think anything is going to get better by voting you are just dumb

she makes such a hot milf

We are 100000000000000% more important strategically than america's hat. Now post the prices, Canadian!

Attached: 1530578982421.jpg (540x540, 58K)

youtube.com/watch?v=65T1vqUwMIA&t=440s

Watch this video if you want to sit yourself.

I hadn't realized you bordered Turkey. I apologize and now recognize your significance. Forgive me user.

Why don't you get paid to molest it yourself?
Go kike and profit

it was always for trump, dummy

Having an endorsement from a family who entirely dates niggers isn’t a good thing. There’s a reason the Kardashians were kicked out of Armenia.

southern ontario is pretty cheap but i dare you to google prices in nova scotia

>pro tip: dont fucking do it

what a trashy deformed female

Armenian Hobbit whore.

Dat ass puts the “fart” back into Sephardi, y’know what I mean?

She is a nigger, no coal burning.

Imagine the private conversations between her and Kanye. Just a mind numbing garbled mess of noise and self platitudes.

I think I don't need to imagine it because this bitch and that egomaniac have a reality show to broadcast just that. I don't want to imagine it, so I don't watch it. I think I'm better off avoiding it.

This bitch is famous for three reasons: having a big shitter, sucking famous dick, and having a rich daddy.

god bless you sir

No. And the Kardashians a disgrace. You shouldn't be proud to associate with them

Blsck/hispanic here. All of my black friends and family are voting for Trump. All of them. And a huge chunk of the hispanic side too. Trump's actions definitely struck a personal note in the thug communities and it is THE reason why he will win 2020.