Tfw canadian

>tfw canadian
>ywn be american

Attached: 1557460448460.png (1024x798, 225K)

Attached: 1560357149095m.jpg (711x1024, 132K)

cringe kys cuck

Nigger I just seen a canuck here in southern ohio today just come across and don't go back if you're white you'll fit in anyhow no ones gonna fuck with you.

Have some pride in your country. Your ancestors did.

Attached: Frog.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

3.98 per pound

Canada is a good country though. Why sad, leaf?

>product of the USA

Convince the rest of your province to be annexed by the US
We’d love to have you as a state

>You will never be a guzzler of high fructose corn syrup and israeli semen.

feels good man.

SHART

Je ne puis condouloir.

Oh stop being a drama queen. You live in a beautiful nation with great people and a 1st world standard of living. So you're current leadership if fucking nuts. That's not a problem, learn from it and get him voted out.

I just got back from St John and kissed the cod. God, I love your country. I'll stay here in the states, but visit your country often.

Why would anyone need an entire bundle of celery? That’s a little extravagant don’t you think? Maybe if it’s Christmas and you have tons of people coming over. It fucking sucks when my store is out of loosies and then I have to sell the rest of the stalks on Craigslist. I always end up taking a loss because people are so fucking stingy and I don’t have all day to haggle.

>the old dominion is dead
hold me

Attached: 1528925872086.png (1000x500, 42K)

Jesus, that is such a fucking beautiful flag. Why would you retards get rid of it? If you don't fly the true Canadian flag you are a faggot.

Its just ok. I think it would look way cooler if it had a little USA flag in the top left corner instead of the Union Jack. Does the Union Jack’s lack of symmetry bother any of you other autists here?

Attached: 1540978492932.gif (666x637, 3.93M)

Attached: 1559330756987.gif (666x666, 575K)

>It would look way cooler if it had a little USA flag.
Oh, I didn't know I was talking to a retard. My apologies.

Fag

Alberta master race here
No thanks. We have 4 million people. You bring in that many illegal immigrants annualy, we dont need that.

Oops memeflag

?
Canada is literally America

Attached: jellydonuts.jpg (245x241, 14K)

Nope we have tighter immigration laws.

can we annex you, but in a fren way for your own good?

Attached: 1556608869877.jpg (638x629, 71K)

>ywn be autonomous from a state
Literally why even live, bros? Our lives and our bodies will always be property of a government.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Fuck Canada 六四天安門事件 Canada Worst Country of 2019天安門大屠殺 The Ontario Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Canada Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Maple Syrup Forward 文化大革命 The Great Destruction Of Canada Revolution 人權 Global Rights But Not For Canadians 民運 Anti-Canadaizaton 自由 Canada 獨立 Sucks 多黨制 Multi-Destruction of Canada system 台灣 臺灣 British Newfoundland 中華民國 Republic of Colonies 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Ontario 達賴喇嘛 Destroy Canada法輪功 Canada Explode 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Justin Trudeau Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和

Attached: 1432550276625.png (500x500, 276K)

Based copypasta.

It feels good

'IN THE NAME OF GOD, AMEN. We, whose names are underwritten, the Loyal Subjects of our dread Sovereign Lord King James, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, King, Defender of the Faith, &c. Having undertaken for the Glory of God, and Advancement of the Christian Faith, and the Honour of our King and Country, a Voyage to plant the first Colony in the northern Parts of Virginia; Do by these Presents, solemnly and mutually, in the Presence of God and one another, covenant and combine ourselves together into a civil Body Politick, for our better Ordering and Preservation, and Furtherance of the Ends aforesaid: And by Virtue hereof do enact, constitute, and frame, such just and equal Laws, Ordinances, Acts, Constitutions, and Officers, from time to time, as shall be thought most meet and convenient for the general Good of the Colony; unto which we promise all due Submission and Obedience. IN WITNESS whereof we have hereunto subscribed our names at Cape-Cod the eleventh of November, in the Reign of our Sovereign Lord King James, of England, France, and Ireland, the eighteenth, and of Scotland the fifty-fourth, Anno Domini; 1620'

Attached: The_Mayflower_Compact_1620_cph.3g07155.jpg (1024x721, 154K)

hon hon hon